Redemption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, but not for so, so long." Jayna lifts a breast, pinches the nipple, and moans.

"Well, you can't touch this, either." This from one of the older men in the group, a cocky specimen I've admired myself, with a shaved head and a soul patch. He whips off his swim trunks to reveal an engorged cock laying against his thigh.

Jayna tosses him the bottle of oil. "Is that as hard as it gets?"

The man laughs easily, squirts some of the oil onto his cock, and begins to stroke it. Within seconds he's diamond hard, oil dripping from the shaft onto his perfectly shaved balls. "Too bad you have to wait for this."

"And this." Another from the crowd takes the oil, tears off his shorts, and slathers his dick.

"Over here!" Soon the rest of the men are undressing, calling for the oil, and stroking themselves erect. Even the men in the pool clamber out to join in the display.

Jayna's expression takes on a detached, dreamy quality. She had started off teasing the crowd but they've flipped the script. In the morning sun their brilliantly gleaming organs call to mind the spears of their ancestors. Jayna looks disoriented and entranced by the spectacle.

She has a card to play, however, that the men don't. Still kneading a breast with one hand, Jayna begins to touch herself with the other. "Gawwwwwd," she moans out, "I can't wait to suck all those dicks. Feel that hot cum in my mouth."

The men grunt their assent.

"I wonder which of you will be first," she muses. "Whose balls with the first to empty on me."

"Shit!" one of the men cries out, whipping his hand from his cock. "Shit, I almost came!"

"Oooh, don't pop yet!" Jayna scolds. She's back in control now, working her clit while keeping up the dirty talk. "I want every drop of that stuff tomorrow."

One by one the men are either easing up or have stopped masturbating entirely. "I gotta stop!" one man laughs, pulling his shorts back on.

"I can pop though," Jayna taunts. "Gawwd, I'm going to pop just thinking about all of your perfect cocks shooting on me."

In the end it's only Jayna and the man with the soul patch still touching themselves. He's moving his hand with extreme care, circling the tip with just his finger and thumb. She's vigorously circling her clit, abdomen trembling. It's a race only she can win.

"Fuck, fuck!" Jayna cries out. Her thighs snap together and her eyes tighten. "Hoooo!" Her oiled body writhes on the lounger.

"God damn!" The man with the soul patch releases his dick, which bobs angrily, as if kept from a prize. "God damn you are hot!"

After a protracted orgasm Jayna finally relaxes, splaying back. She releases a long, pent-up breath. "You can go play now, boys."

*

Later I learn where so many prospective guests are getting the impression that Glisten offers fantasy fulfillment. A single review posted two months earlier to a sex travel website generated a lively conversation that some people are still discovering.

I wanted to let fellow travelers know that Glisten offers not just more conventional intimate resort activities, but also sex therapies. They'll make you a treatment for whatever ails you, so don't hesitate to ask Elaine. Also, it seems like they kind of bend the rules a little bit by providing some very specific scenarios, if you know what I mean. Have something you want to try? Glisten is the place. They might even find someone for you to act it out with.

The review spawned a flurry of responses, such as:

Thanks! This sounds like fun. Had no idea any resorts did this.

This seems like a bit of exaggeration to me. When my husband and I stayed there it just seemed like a really fun couples' resort. Not sure what the original reviewer is talking about.

And,

Hey, my GF and I visited. We had a great time! Perhaps the OP doesn't understand what voyeurism is? Not everyone having public sex is acting out some secret fantasy that requires casting!

I'm convinced that whoever posted the review never stayed at Glisten, and is probably the same person trying to get my formulae. Did they post the review to call unwanted attention to us? Still, I believe it has worked in our favor. Scenarios like Jayna's aren't illegal. No one is being paid for sex acts. In fact, the guests are all paying us for the stay. And although I did help bring people together, the scene they act out is all their own. I post an anonymous review to the same thread.

I'd like to confirm what some others here have written. Glisten is a lot like other intimate resorts. There are people having fun, having sex, enjoying Aruba, and enjoying a well-deserved getaway. What's different is that Glisten is a small resort with personal attention. So if you're interested in trying something new, just mention it in your reservation request. I doubt they'd set up an orgy for you, but they'll take your request seriously. Can't hurt to ask!

The truth is that what we've helped arrange for Jayna is close to an orgy, but I'd rather not lead with that. I want potential guests to let us know about their interests, but not have any expectation that we'll set it up for them. I prefer to pick and choose.

This week is set to be the most profitable in Glisten's history. Jayna and her admirers have fully booked the first three days. Jan even charged them a premium 'event fee', which no one balked at paying. The week's second half is filled with couples who wanted the standard Glisten experience but could only allocate four days. I'm already sifting through the latest reservation requests to see what the next special event will be.

*

The sexual tension at Glisten is palpable on the day of the main event. After treating the men to another masturbation show, this time with a vibrator, Jayna blows the onlookers a kiss and saunters back to her room to relax out of sight. Her admirers disperse, some joking about cold showers. They'll spend the day snorkeling, parasailing, or just hanging out at the resort. I don't think any of them will be late for the evening's activity.

From my days at my own sex club, I have a set of protocols which will make the event safe for everyone. The guests have been briefed on what the scene will and won't include, and Jayna has a safeword as well. No alcohol will be served.

The scene starts following dinner, and after plenty of time for the guests to wash and change. On Jayna's terrace four loungers have been laid flat and lashed together to form a platform which is then heavily layered with pink cushions. The torches that normally ring the pool have been brought into a tighter circle, bathing the terrace with a wild, dancing, and warm light. Rock music, urgent and raw, pulses in from concealed speakers.

The men gather first. They've been asked to wear jeans but go shirtless, revealing a range of body types. Most are fit, with the youngest in his late twenties and several men well into their forties. They pack in around the terrace perimeter, shooting expectant glances in the direction of Jayna's bungalow.

She doesn't keep them waiting long. Escorted by LoveDrone, which captures every step of her approach, Jayna slinks toward the circle of admirers. The auburn haired beauty is completely naked, and like earlier, is lightly oiled. She's caught some sun over the last two days, deepening her tan, and the torches lend a further warmth as their light wavers across her skin. Lightly made up, and with her hair falling about her shoulders unrestrained, she's beautiful.

The men move aside, allowing Jayna to step onto the platform. She's above them now, their goddess once more, moving her body in a slow dance.

"Did any of you masturbate today?"

The men shake their heads in denial.

"Are your balls full?" As she dances, Jayna runs her hands over her voluptuous body, turning to give an equal view to all.

There's a chorus of responses, everything from "fuck yeah," to "full to bursting," and even, "been saving up for two weeks."

"Take 'em out."

The men scramble to comply, unbuttoning or unzipping their flys and tugging out their cocks. This particular idea came from me. There's something about a man who's so eager to fuck me that he doesn't even take his pants all the way off before he's ready. Smooth flesh against coarse denim. Jayna liked the idea, too.

"Hmmm," she says, as if uncertain. "Which one of you will enjoy my mouth first?"

Any other group of men would be knocking each other out of the way to be first, but they've been told to hold their place around the platform. Jayna closes her eyes and makes several turns clockwise until her legs begin to betray her. Giggling and dizzy she finally collapses to her knees. When she opens her eyes, there's a penis hanging right in front of her.

"This one!" Jayna pulls the cock to her mouth and starts to suck. The lucky bastard isn't completely hard, allowing her to take him almost entirely into her mouth, after which she pulls back slowly.

"Oh, fuuuck!"

"Did you like that?" Jayna asks.

"Yeahhh, don't stop."

"Mmm," Jayna replies, repeating the motion. "You know there are a bunch of you, right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"You know you have to share me? I can't linnnnger too long." While she's trying to say "linger," Jayna slides her tongue up the shaft.

"Oh, god, that's nice," the man groans, and forgets to complain when Jayna moves on.

Having identified her starting point, the sex goddess moves clockwise, taking the next man on her right. He's a short but powerfully built man whose cock has the same proportions. Still, Jayna is able to stretch her mouth over the thickest part of his shaft.

"Yes," he groans, "suck it!"

Jayna does, pushing her mouth several more times down his cock. "You're thick," she says. "I wonder how much you'll stretch my pussy."

"Let's find out," he snaps back, but Jayna is already moving on. "Soon, I promise."

I'm dying inside. The event is off to a good start, but I'm horny and jealous. Jayna is getting more than a baseball team-worth of cock, and I'm alone. I bet I could snag one of the men. Surely at least one of them would prefer all of my attention over having to share Jayna with his new friends. But LoveDrone is circling, recording everything. Also, though I hate to admit it, the success of this evening has more value to me than a quick hookup. Fuck.

Jayna works herself around the entire crowd, sucking each cock in turn, exchanging a few words of banter, and moving on. Once she's completed one circuit, she moves on to her next fantasy. "I need you all to use my throat now," she says. Jayna's chin is already slick with saliva. It's about to get slicker.

Laying at the edge of the platform, Jay lets her head hang partially over the edge, her throat exposed and highlighted in shadow. "Five strokes at a time," she reminds them.

The nearest man kneels, parts Jayna's lips with the tip of his cock, and eases it in. He gives a few cautious thrusts before moving on. The next man, seeing that Jayna didn't immediately gag, goes deeper. When he pulls his rod free it's dripping wet.

"Faster," Jayna gasps. "I want to lose track of who's in my mouth."

The admirers form a constantly moving line, circling the platform while Jayna lays on her back at the edge. After she's taken each man at least twice she urges them on again, asking for ten strokes at a time. A few men place their hands on her throat while they pump but it's just for show; they know her limits. Meanwhile Jayna is losing her earlier composure. Her cheeks are slick and her makeup is starting to run. Her hips are writhing against the platform. They've received the message that there's dick to be had, and want in on the action. She's wet and ready.

"Fuuuck," Jayna groans. She waves the next man back, sits up, and looks around the scene with moist eyes. She's taking in deep, ragged breaths, trying to focus. Then with a flash of recognition her eyes land on the man with the soul patch. "You," she says. "Fuck me."

He practically lunges forward, mounting the platform and helping Jayna wriggle to the center. When he tests her readiness he pulls back a finger slick with desire. "You're so wet."

"Then don't make me wait."

He doesn't, quickly parting her thighs further and easing his cock forward. He's a lean, fit man with flat abs that accentuate his erection. "Mmm," he groans.

"Feels good," Jayna says, her voice still rough. "All the way in."

Soul patch surges forward, and soon he's burying himself in Jayna's inviting depths. Some men smother you in missionary, laying close to press their body against yours, all arms, chest hair, breath, and scent. Not this man. Holding one of Jayna's legs in each hand he pumps into her at a ninety-degree angle, balls bouncing against her ass.

"Faster! Fuck me fast but don't cum yet."

Her partner complies, picking up the pace as the slapping of their bodies fills the night. His eyes sweep over her appreciatively. "Fuck, you're gorgeous. So hot getting fucked hard."

Jayna just nods her head, her eyes switching between soul patch's ecstatic expression, and his cock. LoveDrone flies by, recording both of them.

"Shiiit!" Soul patch laughs, pulls out, and exhales loudly. "Fuh, huuu, that is so good." He must have pulled out just before he would have cum.

Jayna has already forgotten him. "You," she says, pointing to a younger, mixed-race fellow with a tangle of curly black hair. He jumps onto the platform, his long, slender cock bobbing amiably.

"You like doggie?" he asks.

"I love it," Jayna replies, rolling quickly onto her hands and knees. In no time her ass is jiggling to a high tempo fuck. "Don't slow down, don't stop, and don't cum."

Jayna and I have discussed this part of her fantasy. Like many women she likes a hard, fast fuck, the kind which most men can't sustain for long before they pop. Having a stable of men to take turns is an ideal solution. By the time curly-hair pulls out and is replaced, she's already well on her way.

"Yesss," Jayna moans, fingers digging into the cushions. "Yeah, fuck me hard like that."

"Yeah baby. Gonna tear up that sweet pussy," the newcomer says, then proceeds to pump vigorously for at most two minutes before he has to pull out, gasping.

"Next," Jayna calls out, waving a hand in a broad motion which could mean two different men.

The stocky man with the thick cock jumps forward, flips Jayna onto her back once more, and enters her. "You said you wanted to know what my fat dick would feel like."

"Yeah," Jayna gasps, "stretch it."

"Stretch that tight pussy," he agrees. He's quite strong, and from a kneeling position lifts Jayna with a hand under each knee until her ass is off of the cushions. He fucks her like this, keeping up a steady pace.

"Oh," Jayna says, surprised. "Yeah, like that, fuck." Her brow is tight, and her abs trembling. "Fuck oh, don't stop," she gasps, then a second later cums with a cry.

Stocky guy grins, pumps a few more times then has to yield. He's the first man to make Jayna cum, but more quickly follow. A lanky fellow with sharp features pistons into her rapid fire, and with greater staying power than his peers. He doesn't switch off, but just keeps drilling as Jayna twists beneath him, gasping in release. By the time everyone has had a chance to fuck her it's been at least twenty minutes and Jayna has cum four times. She lays panting and catching her breath, staring around her at the circle of men.

"I'm ready for your cum," Jayna announces. She playfully bites her lip, her gaze sweeping over her admirers until her eyes come to rest on a forty-something guy with an impressive patch of chest hair. "You," Jayna begins, "you almost came earlier when you were fucking me, right?"

"Yes!" he confesses.

Jayna unsubtly parts her legs. "Get in there and finish, then, but remember I want that cum on me, not in me."

For a moment, before forty-something rejoins her on the platform, Jayna embodies everything that makes her so compelling. Even with running makeup and saliva streaked chin and cheeks, she's beautiful. There's a hungry, intense look to her eyes, a willing acceptance that she is a creature of lust. Jayna is offering her body to her admirers, but they are hers. Reclining in the lurid, flickering torchlight, propped up on her elbows, she's welcoming the evening's next chapter.

Forty-something mounts the platform, parts Jayna's thighs, and begins to fuck her. He's moving more slowly than before, savoring the rare, few moments where he enjoys her charms on his terms. LoveDrone's AI picks up what is happening and zooms in, capturing both the man's blissful expression, and Jayna's expectant gaze.

"Fuuuck," Jayna groans out. "I can't wait to feel it, feel your hot cum on me."

Her partner says nothing, but his breath is already coming faster, more ragged. His eyes sometimes slide shut, but mostly he's watching Jayna, captivated by her beauty. Soon he lets out a small gasp, then another just half a minute later. He's trembling, but I can see from where he places his hands, how he braces himself, that he's getting ready for the moment when he pulls out.

"Yesss." Jayna is watching him intently. "Let go," she begs him, "shoot it on me. Mark me with your cum."

"Fuuuck," the man gasps. I guessed that he had another half minute left in him, but he suddenly pulls out and lurches forward, pointing his cock at Jayna's face. He cums.

I should mention that the patch I made for the men is designed to make them shoot bigger loads. Using DNA from the sex club visitors who ejaculated most profusely, I identified several candidate genes and loaded them onto the patch. I got the idea when Jayna informed me that her fantasy was to feel as much cum as possible splattering against her like in bukkake porn. The patch should help, and it will make the men proud, if it works.

It does. Forty-something's aim isn't great, but when he climaxes, a thick rope of cum arcs forward to land on Jayna's temple. As the cum drips toward her ear a second shot lands on her flank. The man stumbles back, gasping with pleasure and admiring his work.

"More!" Jayna doesn't even wait for the first man to clear the platform before she summons the next one.

The agreement was that during the first half of the event the men would fuck Jayna the way she likes, which is to say hard and fast. Then when it's their turn to cum they could do as they pleased. The next man wants doggy, so he waits impatiently as Jayna turns over and then immediately plunges into her.

"Yeahhh, take it," Jayna gasps.

He takes it with gusto, planting one hand on each hip and pumping. Taking his time, he even gives a gleeful thumbs up to LoveDrone when it swoops in to record him. They've been cautioned not to get greedy, so after several minutes of delight he groans and pulls out. However, he's cut it too close and Jayna has only half turned before he shoots, a heavy glob that hits her stomach.

Jayna might be annoyed at the near misses because she asks, "Does anyone want their balls sucked?"

Someone does. The man with heavily tattooed arms leaps onto the platform, lifts his cock out of the way, and presents his sack. Jayna rolls onto her knees and meets him in the middle of the platform to press her face against his balls.

"Mmm," she says, giving a first, tentative lick. "You taste like pussy."

"Your pussy. Lick that taste off of my sack."

Jayna gives a generous, wet lick from bottom to top. "You going to give me that cum?"

"All of it," he groans.

"Don't waste it," she urges. "Cum on my face."

Tattoo guy is stroking himself, watching through slitted eyes. "You want that?"

"Yes." Maintaining eye contact, Jayna draws one already slick ball past her lips, sucks gently, then lets it slide free. "Shoot that thick load on my face."

"Fuuuck!" He's still stroking himself while Jayna's tongue and lips kiss, lick, and swirl over his sack.