Redemption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When's the last time you came?" Jayna asks between licks. She's keeping her eyes on her partner, judging just how close he is to release.

"Ahhhh, maybe ten days."

"Ooooh, those boys are overdue, aren't they?"

"Yeah," he groans, thighs trembling.

"Overdue to empty on me," Jayna says before somehow drawing both of his balls into her mouth and holding them there.

"Oh fuh, huh," Tattoo guy moans. He's only giving his cock the most controlled of strokes now, keeping himself on the edge.

Jayna just nods her head encouragingly and points to her cheeks and nose. "Cmmhh," she says, around a mouthful of balls.

"Hnhhh," her partner groans, an exhalation that turns into a gasp as he pulls his balls free. He's so hard that he has to push the head of his cock down, but his aim is perfect. A creamy glob of seed ejects at point blank range against the side of Jayna's nose. She jerks back involuntarily, opens her mouth, and is rewarded with a second shot which drenches her upper lip.

"Fuuuck, like that, yeah!"

Tattoo guy is still gripped with ecstasy, squeezing out a few last drops onto Jayna's thigh before staggering away. LoveDrone, which surely knows what a facial is, circles attentively.

From this point things move swiftly. Jayna calls forward a man who grips her thighs to fuck her in kneeling missionary. His thrusts are abrupt and powerful, sending ripples across the auburn beauty's statuesque form, especially her breasts. When he can no longer hold back he pulls out and sends a long distance arc of cum to slap against her neck and cleavage.

Later, I'm sure, I'll masturbate in my bungalow, wondering how I could have ended up in a place where so many people have so much sex, but not with me. It's been weeks since Jan and I fucked, and I have no idea when we will again. Until we do I'll have to live vicariously through people like Jayna, setting them up for carnal excess while going through a dry spell myself.

Jayna lets out a gagging sound, pulling me back to her scene. She's called two more men onto the platform with her, kneeling between them and letting them take turns fucking her mouth. At first I'm worried they're treating her too roughly, but then I notice that she's hooked a hand around each man's thigh, urging them on.

"Fuuuck," she gasps, taking a rare break to pull in ragged gulps of air. "Use me! Finish on me!"

The two are happy to comply, revelling in Jayna's willingness to let them enjoy her mouth so freely. Through some unspoken accord, the pair switches regularly, turning Jayna's head back and forth while strings of saliva wave and drip. At last one man gives a shudder, pulls out, and ejaculates a heavy load against her forehead. Then, before a dazed Jayna even has time to react, the second man turns her to face him and unloads on her chin and cheek.

Two more men fuck her in rapid succession, one cumming on her stomach and another on her breasts.

"Yeah, on my tits," Jayna groans, "I want more on my tits."

The crowd is thinning, but the lanky guy with good staying power steps up to present his balls. Jayna obediently sucks and licks while the man grins and strokes his shaft. When he cums he honors Jayna's request, shooting several heavy globs onto each of her breasts. "Yeahhhh," he groans triumphantly, "right on those perfect things."

LoveDrone goes crazy, circling Jayna's seed-drenched body. There's cum in her hair, dripping down her forehead, glistening wetly on her cheeks, sliding from her lips and chin, and coating her neck, breasts, and stomach. She's drawing in one ragged breath after another, her eyes switching between admiring her own slick body, and looking to see if there's anyone left.

There is. Whether by chance or design, soul patch is the last man standing. When Jayna's eyes find him she moans and lays back. "One more load," she gasps.

There's almost nowhere on Jayna's body where he can grab her without encountering another man's deposit, but kneeling missionary works. Soul patch pushes her knees apart, enters her, and begins to pump. "You're so fucking wet."

"Yes."

"You loved sucking all of our dicks." The cocky grin that I admired the first time I saw him is back.

"Yes." Jayna begins to touch herself.

"You liked having so many guys fuck you."

"Gawwwd yes," she moans.

"So much cum on you." Soul patch is picking up his pace, slapping against Jayna's raised thighs.

"Hot, sticky, cum all over me," she gasps. Jayna's finger are flying over her slit, seeking one more orgasm.

"Makes you a cumslut."

"Yessss," she sobs, "I'm a dirty cumslut."

"You need to eat it, too."

"I want it. Want to taste it."

"You'll eat mine, my hot cum." He's fucking her faster and faster.

"Shoot it in my mouth," Jayna gasps. "I promise I'll-"

But exactly what the cum-soaked sex goddess wanted to say is cut off as a powerful orgasm sweeps over her. Jayna's eyes close entirely as her mouth opens. Her thighs clench but soul patch keeps pumping, carrying Jayna through her final release.

"Fuuuhh!" Jayna is cumming hard, her body shuddering as bliss tears through her. She's sobbing with pleasure.

Soul patch is close, too, but he holds on long enough for Jayna to emerge, to blink her eyes open once more. "Fuck, eat it!"

Jayna looks disoriented but manages to prop herself partially upright. Soul patch yanks his cock free from her slick pussy, stands, and unloads into her obedient mouth.

"Oh, fawwwk," he gasps. A perfectly aimed eruption of cum splatters against Jayna's tongue, followed by another shot which goes deeper, disappearing somewhere at the back of her throat. Jayna's face tightens, but she somehow avoids gagging. Instead, she manages to lift her head, making eye contact as soul patch shoots a third spurt of cum past her lips. He's gasping with ecstasy, eyes slitted, but still able to keep his aim. A fourth heavy blast finds its home on soft tongue, followed by a fifth. "Fawwwk," he repeats, before sending an incredible sixth spurt to its waiting home.

As her final partner steps back Jayna keeps her mouth open and pointed up, a pornographic volume of cum swirling between her tongue, lips, and cheeks. LoveDrone, which surely has never recorded so much cum, swoops in for a high definition shot of Jayna's seed drenched mouth, face, and body.

She swallows.

*

It isn't often we give our Promising Newcomer award to a resort that has already been in business for several years, but Aruba's Glisten has truly earned it. Already well regarded for its location and beauty, this small resort has recently upped its game with respect to activities. Reports are coming back to us about the targeted wellness program, too. It seems that a stay at Glisten can be merely relaxing and sexy, therapeutic, or fantastically erotic.

- Resortology