Redemption Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I fix Jan with what I hope is a sultry stare. "I'll tell you in a moment, but I want you to promise me something first."

"Okay..."

"In a moment I'll tell you my solution to the research problem. If you approve, and you will, then I want you to help out with the special event."

"Sure thing, Elaine. You get the would-be research thieves off of your back I'll be happy to help out."

He has no idea what he just agreed to, and how happy he'll be that he did.

***

Unlike Jayna's event, the new one is simple to set up. It doesn't require recruiting participants, and works well as part of a regular seven day booking week. At my urging we market it as a premium week, and charge accordingly. No one objects, and we end up with a waitlist. It should always be this easy.

Several things make our event couple special. They're a same-sex couple, which is rare at Glisten. Same-sex couples complicate the hetero activities and vibe, although Jan books one every so often. And while both Ani and Trish identify as bisexual, they've been in a committed lesbian relationship for several years now. They're in their early thirties and carry themselves with a confident sexuality.

But what really sets them apart is that while plenty of couples were looking for a woman to bring to their bed, Ani and Trish want a man. My mind goes back to Trish's initial message.

Above I mentioned that we'd like to take our relationship in a new direction. Ani and I have been fantasizing about a man for her. We could easily find one here at home (I'll send you her photo, but trust me), but one of the hottest parts of the fantasy involves an element of voyeurism. I can share more information if you think you can help.

The difficult part is the right man. We're looking for someone nice looking of course, and close to our age, but most importantly he should be a kind, respectful man. I've read some reviews of Glisten that suggest you're good at putting the right people together. Can you help us out?

Jan is such an obvious choice it's almost comical. He's just a few years older than Trish and Ani, is conventionally attractive, and has those blue eyes. Women make excuses to talk to him just to look into those eyes for a few minutes more. Plus, with the resort struggling financially he's been doing more than his share of physical labor. His skin has taken on a bronzed hue while his arms and shoulders just seem to get more defined every day.

These superficial characteristics pale in importance in comparison to his disposition. Jan has always been cautious and respectful in bed. I find it limiting, but someone attentive and considerate is exactly what Trish and Ani need.

Jan's conservative nature also comes out in his reaction to my proposal. I wait until he's finishing up his coffee one morning before placing two photos on his table. Without asking, I pull up a chair beside him.

"What's this?"

"They," I emphasize, "are our next big event couple. Meet Trish and Ani."

Jan eyes the photos with unconcealed interest. Trish is of average height and sleekly built. Her head is haloed by fine brown hair, while milk chocolate eyes stare directly out of the photo, challenging the viewer. She's attractive in a way that suggests that she put little effort into her appearance and still came out looking like the girl next door. The girl next door all grown up and ready to kick your ass at a marathon.

Ani, in comparison, is perhaps an inch shorter and a degree more overtly feminine. As Trish promised in her initial email, Ani is plenty attractive. Long black hair frames a face with almond eyes, high cheekbones, and a small ripe mouth. Like Trish she's fit, but it's more of a yoga fitness look, curvy alongside Trish's runner build.

"I promised to help out with this, didn't I?"

"You did," I say. "But don't worry, I'm working out all of the logistics. The special event will be just one night; otherwise, it will be a typical, crazy week at Glisten."

"So how am I helping out?"

"You're going to fuck Ani."

Jan doesn't even flinch, doesn't react at all apart from staring at me blankly.

"Ani's this one," I clarify, pushing her photo forward.

"Me fucking her is the event?"

"It's more nuanced than that." I go on to explain the specifics of the fantasy the two women have developed, and how the scene will play out.

Jan, who has been alternating between admiring Ani's photo, and staring at me in disbelief, finally settles on a more even gaze. "And this is okay with you?"

"Yes. What do you mean?"

"Elaine, we were lovers. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable for you to watch me in bed with someone else?"

Perhaps I haven't given this sufficient consideration, but I have an answer ready. "I'm not that fragile, Jan. Anyway, they're only here for one week. It isn't like I'll have to watch you two making eyes at each other over coffee every morning."

"And they're both okay with it? With me?"

"I've shown them your photo, and, based on the aforementioned sexual relationship, vouched for your character as a generous and respectful lover. Yes, they're okay with it."

Honestly, I'm more jealous of Jan than of Ani. What he's about to experience isn't a true threesome, but the sexual dynamic promises to elevate it to the same realm. I've had threesomes at my sex club and enjoyed them thoroughly, but they were purely physical affairs. When Jan takes the stage with Trish and Ani he will enter into their relationship as much as he will enter Ani's vagina.

"So I just show up and play my part?"

"You'll have dinner with them one night, too, prior to the event. They want to feel comfortable with you, and you with them."

Jan considers this for approximately half a second. "How many men, do you think, would say no to this?"

"None."

"None," Jan agrees.

***

The next week passes with welcomed uneventfulness. I order a replacement laptop, fulfill my volunteer duties to mingle with the guests, swim, and try to remember that I'm living in paradise. No one tries to kidnap me.

As I assured Jan, I do have a solution for the research-thieves problem. Coming to terms with it wasn't easy for me, but once I accept that it's the only way, I move quickly. I make two research packages. The first contains my notes, formulae, methodology, and the DNA library and metadata that I accumulated over the years running my private sex club. The package is exactly what the thieves want.

The second package is quite similar. I include my notes, methodology, and formulae, but only after editing them to incorporate errors such as steps in the wrong order and faulty conclusions on how best to deliver the treatments. But the most significant changes are in the DNA and metadata library. I download a public DNA library from a study that tracked one thousand patients with skin maladies. The metadata for that study I edit, so that a patient described as having "pronounced susceptibility to acne" is coded as having extremely powerful erections, and DNA from a patient with untreatable eczema is said to be from a multi-orgasmic woman.

To this mess of misinformation, I attach a note:

FDA Legal Team,

Thank you for your most recent email regarding the encryption keys for my last upload, and for your patience. It never occurred to me that you would have changed encryption protocols, but it makes sense. I am uploading my research again, this time without encryption. Within this package you will find not only my notes and formulae, but also the private DNA collection, including metadata, that I used to develop my treatments. I hope that by doing so I have demonstrated my good faith and intent to cooperate with the FDA going forward.

I should also mention that I had already contacted several pharmaceutical companies prior to your initial outreach. I hope that none of the information that I provided to them will pose a problem.

Humbly yours,

Elaine Salan

Before I can change my mind I upload the package and note to the fake FDA website. My mention of competing pharmaceutical companies will stir them to act swiftly, trying to get their products to market first. If they take the bait they will at the very least be set back months, with the very real possibility of crippling legal action to follow.

I've bought more than enough time before the special event, so I focus on that. With Jan's grudging assent I make him a staying power patch. Not that he necessarily needs it for routine sex, but if nothing else the audience won't want to see a five-minute show.

As I did with Jayna, I meet Trish and Ani at the airport. They're easy to spot, two of the most attractive women from the arriving flight, walking together with intimate ease. There's nothing clingy or asymmetrical about their body language, just two young women smiling and comfortable together.

They spot me before I can wave. "You're Elaine," says Trish.

"Yes, yes, welcome to Aruba."

"Thank you!" Ani says. "It's so beautiful here. The view out of the window coming in."

"It's just as lovely from ground level," I assure her. "I've been here for almost a year and I still haven't tired of it."

"We've already agreed that we're never going back," Trish says with a wink.

From the car I point out a few landmarks while the couple half listens and half just enjoys the scenery on their own. They ask me about my pre-Aruban life in Boston, which I paint in broad strokes, omitting the part about my criminal activities. Eventually, however, we loop back to the purpose of their visit.

"Your scene sounds hot. Mind if I ask how it took hold in your imaginations?"

Trish checks with Ani, receives permission, then begins. "We can point to a specific night, believe it or not. We sometimes use toys, and one night I was teasing Ani with one that I had just bought."

"It's more penis-like than our other toys," Ani says. Neither of them seems inhibited on this topic. "It has a pronounced head, is all veiny, and even has a set of balls."

"I have one like that," I confess.

"So you know!" Trish laughs. "Anyway, I'm teasing and fucking Ani with it, and for a laugh I start talking like a man, saying things like 'Yeah baby, you like my big cock?' and 'Your pussy feels so good.'"

"It was funny," Ani says, "but also kinda hot. I took it further, responding as if I really was with a guy, saying 'Stretch me out with that fat cock,' and 'Cum up in me.'"

"She came so hard!" Trish says, shaking her head at the memory. "Later, we cuddled and talked about how sexy it was, and that led to the idea of inviting a man into the bedroom."

"I didn't like it at first," Ani says. "I'm Trish's. We're a couple. Bringing a man into the relationship didn't feel right."

"But I turned it around." This comes from Trish, who smiles knowingly at Ani. "I said that if I can give her a toy, then I could give her a man for one night."

Fuck, I'm turned on. I already know the outlines of the scene they'll play out, but hearing the backstory live makes it achingly sexy. I'm picturing the two of them laying together, naked and entangled. Trish is whispering into Ani's ear, spinning the tale of how their fantasy will be made real. Ani is pressed against her, uncertain, but aroused. I may need to masturbate later.

At the resort I escort Trish and Ani to their bungalow. Checking in with Jan would be awkward, so I take care of that for them. Jan will try to keep out of sight until the three meet Sunday evening for dinner. He doesn't want Trish and Ani to see him for the first time when he's covered in sweat, trying to fix the pumps.

Because apparently not all women are into that.

***

The week seems to go by in slow motion, and I can only imagine it's the same for Jan. He joins Trish and Ani for dinner as planned. I'm not invited, but Trish texts me later to say it went well, and Ani sends a string of favorable emojis. The next morning Jan winks at me, which is about one wink more than I could have expected otherwise.

The guests know which couple is at the center of the event, but little else. The description we provided when marketing the premium week included some titillating but vague hints of 'new chapters' and 'love triangle power dynamics', so even the less perceptive of our guests will know that the event goes beyond the loving couple. They eye each other, wondering if their neighbors in the next bungalow are featured in some way. I doubt any suspect Jan.

And then, suddenly, it's time. While the guests are still at dinner Trish and Ani excuse themselves with shy waves. The main stage awaits them, ringed with LED lights, and topped with a large bed. Torches flicker at the edge of the pool deck. Trish and Ani wade gingerly through the shallow end of the pool, step onto the stage, and towel off. Both are wrapped in flimsy robes that hint at the tanned flesh beneath.

The guests file down to sit on their loungers or float in the pool. By the time the first of them arrive, Trish and Ani are cuddling on the bed, soft music playing. Wind rustles through the palms, chased by the scent of tropical blossoms.

"Good evening, Glisteners!" This isn't my first time acting as emcee for a special event and I find that I'm already more comfortable in the role. "Is everyone having an amazing week so far?"

There's a swell of assent from the crowd. They know they're about to see something sexy, and many of the couples have changed into skimpier attire, easier to doff if the mood strikes them.

"As you already know, we have something very special for you tonight. You've all had a chance to meet Trish and Ani already, so please give them a warm welcome."

Another round of applause and waves rises from the guests. Trish and Ani wave back but don't turn from where they're facing each other on the bed.

"I want to let you know," I continue, "-and Trish and Ani want you to know- that they've been together for seven years now." Here, more than a few of the guests nod in appreciation. "That makes tonight extra special for them and us, because tonight, for the first time, they'll invite someone else to share their bed. I could tell you more, but let's put the story in their hands."

LoveDrone announces its arrival with a low hum. The AI-powered drone has been trained on large datasets to recognize arousal, ecstasy, orgasm, and intimate contact of all sorts, including hugging, kissing, hair pulling, and cumshots. It circles the couple at the center, patiently waiting for the real action to start. The wait isn't long.

A hush falls over the crowd as Trish and Ani begin to make out. They kiss, tentatively at first, then with greater urgency. They're wearing robes which, as their bodies start to twist together, begin to fall away. Underneath, Trish is wearing a black, spaghetti strap bra and minimalist thong panties that showcase her lithe figure. Ani arrived wearing a pink, lace-trimmed lingerie set that, while showing off slightly less flesh, is still enticingly feminine.

"I brought you a toy," Trish says. She reaches over the edge of the bed, and from a bag, retrieves an anatomically correct dildo.

Ani is lying on her side facing her lover. "Fun," she says, reaching out a hand to stroke the toy.

"I thought you'd like it." Trish pulls the toy close to her mouth and slides her wet, pink tongue along the side, over the plastic veins.

"You're naughty," Ani says with a giggle. "I thought it was for me."

"Here." Trish moves the toy closer to Ani, who gives it one lick, then another. She's flicking her tongue along the shaft, but her eyes remain locked on Trish's. "Put it in your mouth," Trish urges.

Ani complies. With her eyes still locked on Trish, she opens her mouth and slips the silicone penis past her lips. She twists and sucks the toy in an expert facsimile of a blowjob.

"You've done that before," Trish observes. Her fingers have been stroking and teasing Ani, slowly tugging at her bra straps.

"You know I've been with guys."

"They check you out," Trish says. She reaches behind Ani, unhooks her bra, and slips the garment free.

"My Love," Ani says, still sucking and licking the dildo, "they check us both out."

"But you return the favor, don't you?" Trish leans forward to lick a nipple.

Ani lets out a small gasp. "Does that bother you? When I look at men?"

Ignoring the question, Trish draws the nipple into her mouth, sucking with greater focus while Ani's eyes flutter shut. Trish's other hand has slipped inside Ani's panties. "You're wet."

"Yes," Ani confesses with a sigh.

"You're wet thinking about cock."

"Having this thing in my hand," Ani moans, "in my mouth."

"Maybe somewhere else, too?" Ani's panties slip away under Trish's fingers.

"Please."

Ani surrenders the dildo, now slick with her saliva. Trish takes it, puts it between her lover's legs, and explores. The crowd is rapt. Those seated in their loungers are leaning forward subtly, while those in the pool are now floating as noiselessly as possible. No one wants to miss any of the sexy dialog or action between the pair.

"You're so ready for this," Trish whispers. With her free arm, she's drawn Ani to her and is kissing and nuzzling her neck.

Trish is right. From where I'm standing I can easily spot the glint of slickness at Ani's slit. Trish slides the toy back and forth between the folds of Ani's vagina before nudging in the lifelike tip.

"Fuuuck me with it," Ani sighs.

"You want dick."

Ani doesn't respond but her hips are already gyrating against the sex toy, urging it into her. Trish kisses Ani tenderly while working the dildo deeper.

"You like it," Trish continues. The way she's gently holding and kissing her lover sends one message, but there's a controlling tenor to her voice. "You want a real dick."

Instead of answering, Ani just buries her face against Trish's chest, but Trish isn't backing off on the idea. "Don't lie to me. You want a real dick, hot and hard."

"I..." Ani begins. She looks up, peering into Trish's eyes for any sign of disapproval before continuing. "Yes."

There's a splash that goes mostly unnoticed, except for Trish and me, and neither of us give it away. Instead, Trish continues to tease Ani with the toy while whispering suggestively into her ear.

"You like our toy?"

"Yes," Ani says. The pair are an indistinguishable tangle of limbs. "It feels so good in me."

"Mmm." Trish caresses Ani tenderly but then pulls the dildo away.

"What are you doing?"

"You can't have this toy anymore," Trish says, then, before Ani can object, adds, "You can have this one, though."

Trish extricates herself from Ani's embrace and rolls her away just as Jan pulls himself from the water. He's looking good, I'm forced to admit. Torchlight flickers off of his taut body as water runs off in drops and rivulets. He spends at least an hour every day digging a new trench for the pumps, and the effort has rewarded him with hard edges and prominent veins. He's wearing a pair of swim trunks, but before second thoughts can strike, he tugs them off.

Ani knows the script, but even still she's flustered. Her eyes widen as they sweep over Jan. She's only ever seen him dressed, not as he is now, naked and gleaming, his cock hanging soft but full against his thigh. I know Jan is less than comfortable putting himself on exhibition like this, but he plays the required part. Larissa tosses him a towel, as LoveDrone dutifully records the tableau.

"You've met Jan," Trish says. After turning Ani away from her to face Jan, Trish wriggles close once again, embracing her lover from behind.

"Yes."

"Tonight, he's yours."

"What will he do?"

"Annnything you want him to," Trish purrs.

"You, too?"

"No, Love." Trish is kissing and teasing Ani's neck and ear. "He's your toy, not mine."