Redemption Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm." Ani reaches a hand to stroke Jan's abs, stopping just short of his organ.

"I know you like having your nipples sucked," Trish suggests.

"No."

"Oh?" Trish says with a laugh.

"No, you can do that for me."

"I see," Trish says, still smiling. "So I suppose you don't want him to eat your sweet little pussy then, either?"

"No. I want to hold his dick in my mouth, feel it get hard."

Jan doesn't need to be told twice. He props a knee onto the padded platform, edging forward until his cock is hanging inches from Ani. The latter looks back at Trish.

"You really don't mind?"

"Not as long as I get to watch."

Ani hooks a hand behind Jan's thigh and pulls herself toward him, opening her mouth to accept his cock. It's a feeling I'm familiar with, taking a man's soft flesh past your lips only to feel it swell and stiffen. Ani must like the sensation as much as me, because when she pulls back she's smiling and Jan is hard.

"I missed this."

Trish is smiling, too. "You like the control you have over him, don't you?"

"Yes, taking him from soft to hard. Feeling him against my tongue."

"Give him some more," Trish suggests.

Jan is too hard now for Ani to easily swallow him, but she does her best, taking him well past her lips before pulling back. While she does so, Trish leans forward with the dildo, holding its synthetic contours against Jan's flesh-and-blood penis.

"His is bigger," Ani says.

"Lick 'em both."

Ani starts with Jan. She presses the tip of her small, wet tongue against the base of his shaft and licks up to the head. Next, keeping her eyes on Jan, she repeats, this time licking the dildo. It's unexpectedly erotic, the contrast of silicone next to warm male flesh. Ani switches back to Jan, earning a groan.

By now, with the outlines of the scene readily apparent to the other guests, there's a low rustle of commentary and appreciative glances. One woman darts quickly inside her bungalow and emerges with a dildo of her own. Making sure her husband is watching she begins to lick it just like Ani. Other couples are cuddling up, whispering, or raptly watching the unfolding scene.

"Sooo." Trish is warm and soft against Ani, lips close to her lover's ear. "You like teasing him?"

"Yeah. He's so hard."

"Mmm. You've only got the toy for one evening. What else do you want to do besides teasing his poor cock?"

Ani seems to give this question considerable thought, continuing to keep her eyes on Jan while licking his organ. But after a moment she provides the inevitable answer.

"I want him in me."

"Oooh," Trish says. She disentangles herself from Ani, rolling away to clear some space.

Jan hesitates, unsure just what position Ani wants. This passivity is thoroughly characteristic of him, but Ani clarifies the situation by providing an unmistakable signal. She rolls onto her back and spreads her legs in a 'come fuck me' pose that even Jan can't misread. He obliges, shifting his weight onto both knees and approaching her, cock bobbing happily.

It's only now that Ani shows any trepidation about taking her first dick in more than seven years. "Hold me," she says, looking at Trish.

Trish snuggles against Ani, but issues a warning. "Gently," she reminds Jan.

While Trish and Ani draw close, Jan guides his penis forward. He's only a touch larger than the dildo that the pair was playing with earlier, but psychologically the difference is enormous. The dildo, an inert toy, is nothing next to the surging and independent-minded flesh of a man. Respectful and cautious as Jan is, there's still an element of uncertainty, of abandonment of control when a woman gives herself to a man. This dynamic must be foremost in the minds of Trish and Ani alike as Jan moves in.

With the breeze tousling his hair, Jan edges forward, places his penis against the brunette's pussy, and slides it forward. After only a few strokes Jan's organ is as slick as Ani's slit. He nudges the tip in.

"Oooh, slow, go slow," Ani gasps.

"I will," Jan assures her. True to his word my one-time lover treats Ani with the same care he used to show me, moving cautiously while monitoring Ani for any sign of discomfort.

"They're a good match."

"Shit, Larissa, you scared me." Did she really approach that noiselessly, or am I too entranced by the scene to notice the world around me?

"Mmm, sorry," she says. "I was saying that Jan is perfect for this."

"He is. So relentlessly considerate."

This earns a chuckle. "You don't miss it?"

"Oh, he's fine once he gets going."

"You just prefer someone bolder."

We're standing just out of sight, in a cluster of palms where the torchlight barely reaches us. I've watched plenty of events from this little nook over the months. I've come to think of it as a private hideaway, but Larissa's arrival isn't unwelcomed.

"I like it when a man is a man."

"A woman can't be bold?" Larissa is standing close behind me now, near enough to feel her warmth.

I don't turn around, unable to parse how much of Larissa's behavior is flirting, and how much is just teasing. "How about this, then. A man needs to be bold. A woman may be as bold as she wishes."

"I like that."

Larissa is about to say more but we're distracted by a groan from the stage. While we've been bantering, Jan has reacquainted Ani with cock. She seems to like it. He's been working himself into Ani with a trademark series of gentle, incrementally deeper thrusts. Even once he's all the way in he still moves deliberately, letting Ani adapt to the intruding presence.

"Yeahhh," the brunette groans.

"It's nice?" Trish asks. She's been acting as half watchdog, making sure Jan doesn't get rough, and half partner, kissing and holding Ani, savoring the experience with her.

"Yes. It's like -I mean he's like- our toy but different. Warmer."

"Just as hard?" Trish still has the dildo, which she brushes against Ani's lips.

"Sometimes hard," Ani says, then gasps as Jan slides into her. "Like now, fuck." She exhales out a long groan. "But sometimes softer. Then I feel him getting hard inside of me again."

"So hot," Trish says, "watching him fuck you."

"It is hot, isn't it?"

Larissa has stolen up even closer behind me than before, this time near enough for an embrace. And that's exactly what she does, slipping her arms around me and resting her chin on my shoulder. It's the sort of pose that two women, relaxed and confident in their relationship, can hold without any awkwardness. But this is no sisterly embrace; it's stage-three flirting.

It's about time.

"What's the hottest part?" I ask her, taking her hands in mine, interlacing our fingers.

"The dynamic. Ani is ready for dick, and Trish is happy she's getting some."

"Buuut?"

"But Ani is worried that Trish will get jealous, and Trish just might, if she's too much of a bystander."

"You've had a threesome before."

Larissa's lips brush my neck, then kiss it. "I have," she whispers. "Like you."

I lift one of Larissa's hands and place a finger past my lips then withdraw it, holding my tongue against the underside. "How did you know?"

"How did I know your tongue was so sweet?" She kisses my ear.

"How did you know I'd had a threesome before?"

"Mmm," Larissa says. "The other night, when I brought you David, there was a moment."

"Oh?" This time I take the adjacent finger, slipping it as far into my mouth as I can manage, then licking it slowly as I pull it back. Larissa lets out a barely audible moan.

"Yes. When David joined you in the bungalow I stayed at the door, watching as he joined you in bed."

"I remember."

"David was kissing you, but you had your eyes on me. It wasn't just that you dug me; I knew that already. You had a look in your eye. I could have joined you and David, and you wouldn't have blinked an eye."

"Why didn't you?"

Larissa frees the hand that I'm not teasing with my tongue, brushing it down across my skirt. "Well, you really were overdue for some dick, weren't you?"

"I was."

The hand finds the hem of my skirt, and burrows beneath in search of skin. "If I'd stuck around, David would have felt duty bound to satisfy both of us. Or try, anyway."

"Your noble sacrifice." I'd normally laugh, or make an even more ironic remark, but Larissa's tongue has found my ear and is wreaking erotic havoc.

"You're welcome."

For a long moment we're silent, me sucking and tonguing Larissa's fingers, she kissing my ear and exploring up my thighs toward somewhere even sweeter. Then something occurs to me.

"And what about Jan?"

"Ha. What? What about him?"

"I mean earlier you analyzed the threesome but didn't mention Jan. What's going through his mind."

"That dude?" Larissa practically snorts. "He's probably worried that he'll go at it too hard and fuck up his only chance at a threesome."

This time I laugh in earnest, something we can do from our secluded nook without disturbing the guests. But reminded of the threesome we both turn back to the spectacle.

"See," Larissa says, "Ani and Trish are making sure it's about them, not Jan."

I see her point. While we've been escalating our foreplay, Trish, Ani, and Jan are much farther along. Ani has rolled onto her side to face Trish, who is embracing her. Jan, who had been fucking Ani in kneeling missionary, is now entering her from behind. He has one hand on her hip and one on her shoulder but it seems less about controlling Ani and more about steadying himself. Meanwhile Ani and Trish are making out while trading filthy talk.

"Tell me," Trish says, brushing back Ani's glossy, black hair, "what it feels like right now."

"Oh, Trish," Ani moans. Her eyes are closed. "He's so hard, in me deep and good. So... complete."

"He's going slowly."

"Yeah." Ani has buried her face between Trish's breasts. She's a voluptuous form sandwiched between Jan's hardness and Trish's sleekness. "I don't think he wants to cum before I'm ready."

"And when you're ready?"

"Trish, I'll cum so hard."

"I'll hold you when you do."

Meanwhile, Larissa is taking over our session. She's extricated her hand from where I was licking and teasing her fingers. Partnered with the hand already stroking my thighs, they find my thong panties and begin to tug them down.

"Bold enough for you?" Larissa asks.

"Mmm," I whisper, but don't want to break the spell with anything more. Both Larissa and I are facing the scene, our gazes alternating between Jan and the two women.

"What do you think," Larissa asks me at the same moment that her fingers find my slit, "it's like to be a man?"

She doesn't mean getting paid more than women for the same work.

I've long wondered what sex is like from a man's perspective. The act of penetration is aggressively symbolic, as overtly dominating as it is pleasurable or reproductive. More than just nerve endings being stimulated, is there satisfaction in conquering, in opening a woman's body with your hard flesh? Forget I asked the question; it's obvious. The female equivalent, if there is one, must be submissiveness. I'm not wired that way, but I suppose for a more submissive woman, being held and penetrated must bring a corresponding reaction. If I could experience only a few moments in someone else's mind and body I would choose to pass them inside of a virile man as he undresses his lover, becomes hard, and parts her slick, inviting flesh.

Instead I just say, "I think it would be pretty fucking great."

Larissa must agree. Her fingers are increasingly penis-like, not just stroking my clit but curling up into me as well. They don't find much resistance. I'm so wet from our foreplay, and from the scene on stage, that if she did have a penis it would slide right in.

"Don't miss the show," she whispers.

Jan is grinding into Ani from behind. He's kneeling, head held back, body taut and glinting with perspiration. From his expression I'd guess that he is enjoying what I refer to as the second act of lovemaking, a sustainable groove which is neither the first blissful moments of penetration nor the hectic final throes. If Larissa's fingers weren't in my vagina I'd be jealous. As it is, I'm simply pleased that the scene is going so well.

"Our guests are enjoying it, too," Larissa says, her lips brushing my ear.

She's right. Around the shadowy arc of guest terraces the couples are in various stages of undress, foreplay, and sex. At least two of the couples are doing their best to mimic the scene on stage, with the boyfriend or husband kneeling to fuck his partner from behind while she lays on her side. Others have adopted poses more conventional but no less intense. None of them want to look away from the stage.

The contrast between Jan and the couple that he has joined couldn't be more stark. Except for a steadying hand on her hip, Jan is only touching Ani where his cock plunges into her. His breath is audible, but he isn't speaking to or even making eye contact with either of the women. Jan is wrapped in his own private ecstasy.

Trish and Ani, on the other hand, couldn't be more intimate. They're snuggling, face to face with legs twisted together. Trish has one arm cradling Ani against her, while her other hand is at Ani's slit. They're speaking in low, caressing tones.

"Oooh," Ani groans, "oooh Trish."

"You're close, Love? You're trembling."

"He's keeping me on the edge. Yeah."

"Cum when you're ready. I want to feel it, feel the pleasure take you."

"I don't..." Ani gasps, "want it to end. His hard cock in me so good, your fingers, fuck."

Ani isn't the only one enjoying a woman's fingers. Larissa's are curled up in me, while she pulls off the neat trick of rubbing my g-spot while also circling my clit. Her other, quite naughty, hand is inside my shirt, groping and pinching my breasts.

"I believe our main character is about to cum, don't you?" Larissa's words are close and insistent.

"Yeah, fuck." I'm not sure if Larissa means me or Ani, but who cares? Her hands are relentless and skilled.

Jan's staying power patch is working, by the way. I've never seen him fuck this long, this steadily. His abs tense and relax, highlighted by the torchlight just as are his arms and shoulders. His is such a slow grind that it's nearly imperceptible, but I can see the ecstasy written on his face. He's as close as Ani.

Trish and Ani have been making out, their tongues sliding together in a dance interrupted only when Ani jerks with a particularly potent surge of pleasure. But now the two are drawing subtly apart as Ani sucks in breath in an ever more erratic series of gasps.

"Oh, oh," she pants. "Oh Trish, fuck. Ah..."

I can summarize the next few moments with 'everyone cums at once'.

Ani is first. She lets out a sharp cry then a long, gasping exhalation. Trish pulls her close and the pair writhe together. "Oh yes, Love. Oh, yes," Trish says, sharing her partner's bliss.

Jan pops, too. He had been showing admirable control, but when the gorgeous brunette that he's spent the last fifteen minutes fucking at last succumbs, twisting in ecstasy before him, he yields. With an uncharacteristically savage wail Jan stiffens, thrusts, and releases. His fingers dig into Ani's hip as he drives into her, and as orgasm rolls through him like a storm. "Hhhhh!" he gasps, half exhalation, half groan.

Nor is Trish excluded. She kept the dildo close, and as Ani's orgasm begins to recede, slips it into her pussy. Watching Jan fuck her lover into a wrenching orgasm must have turned her on because she cums in seconds, unleashing a cry of bliss. She and Ani are writhing together, kissing and gasping.

Across the half-circle of terraces, couples are gasping and cumming together. Couples mimicking the threesome, couples in oral, couples in missionary, most have barely been staving off orgasm. Now the pool echoes with their cries while LoveDrone goes nuts.

I'm last. With the scene before us erupting in bliss, Larissa accelerates her attention to my pussy. She whispers, "He's cumming in her, filling her."

All I can say is, "Oooh fuck," as I tremble on the brink. Through slitted eyes I admire Jan's ecstatic expression, his hips driving into Ani.

"Let it happen," Larissa says with a silken voice.

As if any force on Earth could stop me at this point. Orgasm claims me, not with an abrupt convulsion, but with a lazy wave that tugs me into the abyss, cocooning me there as bliss swirls through and about me. Larissa's fingers are slick and deep within me, stroking and teasing.

"Oooh," I gasp as my body tightens. "Fuh, huh, fuuuck!" I release pent-up breath, a tortured exhalation which carries me through the tremors. Even with my thighs snapped together Larissa is able to stretch out the moment with her fingers, her presence spicy-sweet, her tongue skilled and naughty in my ear. "Oh, please..." I groan, giving myself over to her.

"Hoooo myyy!" Larissa is kissing my neck, holding me close as I shake. "You needed that, didn't you?"

It's several moments longer before I can gasp out, "Oh yeah, fuck." I can't remember ever being this wet at a woman's touch.

Jan is shuddering through the last of his orgasm as well, his breath ragged. He seems to cum forever, but at last pulls himself from Ani's dripping pussy. Spent, he rolls onto his back, chest heaving. His cock, though softening, still looks plump and inviting.

How many people within fifty yards of me just came? Only LoveDrone knows.

***

Never has the global pharmaceutical and regulatory community witnessed more debate, excitement, and attention than it has this week. On Monday, an anonymous source posted to numerous online genetic and pharmaceutical communities, claiming to have completed the foundational research for several potentially high-value treatments. These treatments are exclusively of a sexual wellness nature and include therapies to improve staying power, female sexual drive, and even receptiveness to/enjoyment of anal intercourse. Each posting included a link to a website where the entire research package may be downloaded, including relevant DNA libraries, metadata, methodology, and notes.

It is not yet clear who would post such high-value research publicly, or what their motivations might be. By placing the research into the public domain, the author has assured that any pharmaceutical firm, large or small, or even individual researchers, may compete to develop therapies. However, the custom nature of formulating the treatments means that small clinics and even solo practitioners will be best suited for serving patients.

The release of the data also gives the regulatory community plenty of time to plan for the new categories of drugs. While it will be many years before treatments will be approved for the general public, there may be a light at the end of the tunnel for those that suffer from some common sexual dysfunctions, not to mention a robust recreational use community. This writer looks forward to the day when no relationship has to suffer due to a treatable condition.

Pharmacology Today

***

"Why did you give away your research? Wasn't it worth millions of dollars?"

You have no idea, I want to say, but I don't want to burden Larissa with how much money I may have cast into the wind. We're in my bungalow, laying in a tangle, spent and content in the post-fuck glow. Why would I want to mess with this?

Instead I say, "I would probably never have seen any profit from my research. I was prohibited from producing or selling any treatments, so my only option would have been to find an illegal buyer. Anway," I say, brushing Larissa's braids back and kissing the top of her head, "I might have done some bad things before I came to stay at Glisten."

"Oh?" Larissa sleepily nuzzles closer, depleted not just from our lovemaking, but from a day spent working at the resort.