All Comments on 'Redemption Ch. 05'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thoughts on girl-Rayne

I didn't know what I was thinking, but I actually thought Girl-Rayne would go off world after she awakens. After all she's probably the only character that can live out of AlphaSeven without any glitch. She's not a reaper, anyone who knows she's associated with the alpha angels are probably dead. I thought a new life would mean her living on her own for a bit, fending for herself, probably making a living by herself and overall just being more independent. I don't know if I'm disappointed or what. I guess I feel like with this development that she became just another soldier in a thousands of Devon's army. I'm not explaining myself very welll, I mean maybe because she suddenly have a warrior programmed in her brain, she was just rewritten instead of growing into her character. Anyways, love the story. I love how You keep me guessing.I guess I just have to wait to see what comes next.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Patience

Patience, anon, patience. I'm getting there with girl Rayne. Has anyone realized, she finally dropped the "master" mode? First change-she sees herself as more than a fuck hole now. Before she had been trained to deem herself less than garbage. Not so now. She will go off world, I'm just setting that up. Lucien did not want her to go on the mission with them because the whole point of the mission is to identify who and why the war was started 300 years ago. They suspect fallen angels.

VdangerVdangeralmost 10 years ago
Story is developing well.

I have no prob' with the subject matter, and this chapter has sucked me in more than the others. I have that "what's next" feeling. Going good Levana! Love the series, characters, writing... The lot.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Tomorrow

Tomorrow-I luv ya-tomorrow...

You're always a day awaaaaaaayyyyy

Lit just scheduled next chapt for-you guessed it-tomorrow!

I've got a head way into the following chapter as well. Now I guess the story's picking up and things will start rolling into more action pack adventure. Lots of twists and turns. Hope you can decipher what my naughty angels are scheming between themselves to fool the ultimate evil-demons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous