All Comments on 'Redemption Ch. 08'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
upset

When Is The There Way Going To Start? So Looking Forward To That. And Is Boy Pregnant? Since Lucien Didn't Know, Is It Going To Be Obvious To Boy? it Seems That Boy Doesn't Know A Lot About Himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Roller coaster

I have no preference as to which direction you decide to take with this story. As it is your story! I don't have preconceived ideas about what should or should not be. I''m just along for the wild ride.. and you never disappoint me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

waiting eagerly for the next chapter... glad that Lucien has finally accepted his divine swords and is on the road to his redemption <3 can't wait... love all of your stories ms.hyll :)

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor

If anyone would like to see what Lucien and his Raynes look like, check out my website or the Alpha Angels Facebook page. Thanks to everyone who's commented so far. I REALLY appreciate the feedback. Since this weekend is Labor Day weekend, and I've got 3 days off, there is a big possibility I might be able to finish and upload chapt nine. I'll keep everyone posted here or on Facebook. If you don't hear from me it's because I'm writing ;)

LH

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
#25

Thank you for that non-comment 12 point drop. I was wondering when it was going to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best author of the 21th century

Like I said above you're the best author of the 21th century. I love the Alpha Angels Series. I'm all excited to get Redemption to finally read it. I'm your #1 fan Levana Hyll.

xoxoxo

Jenny

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter nine

Was uploaded at 10:15, Sept 1st, so maybe Wed-Thurs. since I had a three day weekend I stayed stuck at home banging that one out for you. Was a hard chapter to write (cried like an idiot a few times), but it's done. Hope everyone likes it, votes and comments.

LH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous