All Comments on 'Redemption's Kiss'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So good the sex scene was just mind blowing the last page

was so emotional, had me in my feelings. I love when erotica has enough substance to turn turn on my body and mind. Anways kudos to the author this is one of my favourite stories on this site

Btw Persian Rugs by Partynextdoor fits perfectly with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

Interesting to note my reaction to the sex scenes. That I was wondering at the gender of the author, and then wondering why it means so much to me.

The sex scenes were hot, and well written. I had a real problem with the pretzel position, I couldnt properly stage it in my head, and was too busy trying to understand it so it was harder to suspend belief at that point.

I was missing character depth and history throughout the story, and then you made some at the end, at the epilogue. And then later I thought that maybe the non-story-non-history is really a part of the character, that she lives in a state of day-to-day without going anywhere and without really living her life while she trades her body, so the story fits her.

Good story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for the huge effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I thought this story is pretty good as it is, even though it was a little long I skipped pages 4 and 5 and went right to the last page, I could not help but be moved by the woman's love for someone she just met, and the kiss that changed her life

thebarwellthebarwellover 8 years ago
Really really enjoyed this one!!

Really really enjoyed this one!! Hopefully you find a way to write a sequel. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

i loved your story and and gave it a 5...only because there wasn't any higher numbers. i dont mind a few errors, it helps remind me that someone real wrote the story. i could feel your emotions and that means alot to me when i read these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love your work and appreciate the effort you put into the stories. Well written and sexy. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed the story, erotic, thought provoking, sad and with a surprising ending

rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Enjoyed very much!

Was well written and left me very horny! Thanks for great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmmm

This story stuck a cord in me, thank you for writing and sharing your wonderful story. I have my very own Beth in my life, and she is still here for the moment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Very sensual work.

For a while you hope for the fairytale to happen an then you realise it wouldn't be realistic and in a way it happened for the main character.

I enjoyed your work a lot. Keep up the good work!

pseud277pseud277over 8 years ago
Torn

Free erotica, but this story confronts you with the innocence of truly free sex versus the degradation of prostitution, captured in the character of Beth. In the thread of this story you believe in her, but in reality you really hope she doesnt exist. Sexy story, but ringfenced by a sense of dread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly excellent

A real, true story, which is rare everywhere.. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Five Stars. I loved this story so much. The sex was so detailed and erotic. I was hanging on to every word. Thank you for such a beautifully written piece.

jpb531jpb531over 8 years ago
Wow

Lovely and moving. Would like to know how things went for Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good twist

We have all read that story how one thing leads to another to never ending love. This story transcends the limits of the genre. Well done. I especially like the place that the protagonist finds herself in when it is all over. Love it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, sexy as hell and loved the buildup between the two. I am gonna read more of your stuff....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not easy to impress. But, girl i'm impressed.

I loved it. I am an escort myself and also a hopeless romantic, so I was able to relate to this on an entirely different level. Thanks hun x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

I rarely read a story that is more than 3 pages. When I do, I lose interest less than halfway through.

But, your attention to the detail of emotions that were felt by the characters. Made me feel that I was in the same room as them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gross

The cum at the end completely ruined the story for me.

2 stars.

smittysspsmittysspover 8 years ago
GROSS????

The Cum at the end is what helped Skye make her decision!

I guess that you missed that part!

I'll stick with my WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Male wank fodder

Some old dude with money jerking off while two whores who've never met before have sex. Yuck. It's pretty much a lesbians worst nightmare. 1 star. Didn't like it at all. I agree with Gross.

vggirl08vggirl08over 8 years ago

I saw the description of this story and kept skipping over it, like nahh not my cup of tea. Then tonight I saw the ratings and figure let me give it a shot. The sex scene between the two women was so hot, my instinct was like - who the fuck wrote this??? than I saw the name and i'm like I know that writer...then I checked...(dbl blind date) which is by far one of my fav stories on this site and I smiled. I found it extremely hot!!!! that sex scene was HOT!!! so thank you! I enjoy reading the stories on this site but not many of them actually turn me on - and yours do so....keep it up!;-)

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 8 years ago

I was so looking forward to this story after seeing that you wrote double blind date. I was extremely disappointed with Redemtion's Kiss. I expected a beautiful story to unfold and kept wading through the pages thinking it's got to be soon. When I finally got there I was very disappointed.

The plot itself had potential but it turned out to be a male readers lesbian sex fantasy story which is frequently a lesbian readers nightmare. While I found it extremely lacking I am happy that you have found other readers that did not.

I appreciate your efforts and look forward to trying again in the future. :)

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

My first 5 Stars for 2016. Frickin incredible work! Yeah there were typos but in no way shape or form did it take away from the sexcapes and realism of this story. You know everyone can speculate what it was that made Skye leave that "degrading" life. It could have been divine intervention disguised in redemption's kiss, who knows. However the pearls I pulled from the story that I had not thought of before is what the character Skye said: *Selling oneself can be a positive experience *At the very least be morally neutral *And prostitution isn't inherently degrading, some people want it that way cause they get off on taking something beautiful & dragging it down into the dirt. It turns them on that they have the power to do it.

Wow, deep! It also cast a light upon me for judging people in this profession (tho I claim to be liberal - live love & be free). I see now with different eyes into the psyche and the oldest profession in the world. Thank you YKN4949 for this creative work of art. The year it took you to write it is worth the wait. All the best this year and years to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Well, no, but it's got potential..."

This had so much potential, but the sex scene was overlong and incredibly mechanical, you kept saying that it was an emotional and sensual experience, but the characters' actions didn't match that at all, I suppose the writer's maxim 'show, don't tell' applies here. I couldn't feel anything while reading most of this, I was too busy trying to figure out the confusing jigsaws of the characters' positions. Like other readers, I assume this has been written by a man with no personal experience of lesbian sex. All criticism aside, this story had the bare bones of something great, with some technical changes, and a greater connection between actions and emotions, it really could be brilliant. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No No No

sorry I loved double blind date but this

just did nothing for me you are better than this

as double blind date shows what on earth were

you thinking when you wrote this

candykinscandykinsover 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea

There are aspects of this story that had promise but overall this was not my cup of tea. So in general, this is going to be negative feedback. I will try to be specific, in case you want specifics.

At the beginning of the story, I found the detailed description of how the main character looked was a bit tedious (vital statistics). But then the description of her thoughts and how she felt about her profession was interesting. It made the character have some depth. The initial setting was interesting. But there was that yuck creepy feeling of what this John might like for his kink, and I was worried I'd get really grossed out. Which I'd say is good since it means I was invested in the character enough to care what happened to her. But when the sex scene itself started, my reading experience just went downhill from there.

I didn't care about Beth. The Beth character was flat, a two-dimensional cartoon. So ok, Skye had just met her. But because she just met her, it didn't make sense how the kiss would have such a profound effect on her. The only explanation we have for this is that she didn't kiss her sex partners, as a rule. And so a kiss, any kiss, would be significant. This is where I started to loose interest. I don't understand why she suddenly got so emotionally invested. What turned her on? After that point. I just skimmed through the sex scene. The ending was interesting though. I liked the justification of why she chose to give up her call girl career. But I still don't understand why she was so profoundly affected by such a vapid character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Great story..keep it going

Lesbrarian_Lesbrarian_about 8 years ago

It wasn't great but it wasn't bad, overall it was okay.

Thank you for the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like

The realism of your character. Not everything in wonderland. But real questions, moods, feelings....

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Touching😢😘

Didn't see many typos. Very moving story sad but happy as well thank you. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Unbelievably beautiful and vivid story. Thanks so much for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best

Holy shit that was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wowsers, a great read....touched me...and I am a guy...oh well

Going to read your other submissions!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Writing!

Sex was some of the best I've read! However, the follow up really brought out emotions. You obviously have a talent for powerful writing and I'd love to see it more focused on the individuals. I'd happily cut out half the sex for more of character development. But that might just be me 😊 As I said, loved it. Please make more lesbian though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fab Fab Fab!

Yeah, faboulous writing!! One of the best written sex stories I've ever read!! Congrats, and thanks for writing!

Daphne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely

Just wanted to say that was a wonderful story and I loved the amount of emotion you manged to put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

For a self-edited story this was excellent. The beginning, especially, needed some refining, but that's just me trying to help you improve your craft. As writers, we should always strive to be better. The story as a whole was quiet excellent - in fact, I'd love to read about the main character meeting and falling in love with her wife as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just perfect.

I just love this tale thank you for the amazing story.

sweetlilcutiesweetlilcutiealmost 8 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed reading this , the characters were well fleshed out ( no pun intended ) and sympathetic for empathy and the situation just seedy enough to give it an edge . I'm a bit pedantic about detail so was just the tiniest bit bothered by little things like how or if the fishnets came off ( they're really harsh if they rub on sensitive skin ) .

Generally though , bravura work ... got me wet so , job done lol , xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I don't think I realized how invested I become in this beautiful story you've weaved until Daniel reappears. I felt it...like I was having an enchanting, all-encompassing dream and someone came and threw a bucket of ice cold water on my face. It was jarring...and proof that you have me hooked.

What an incredible work and I thank you for sharing it. Five stars.

-pb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shook my Soul

As i didn't expect to find this kind of story on literotica(not very first time erotic or useless but even more than that).....As it shook the girl's soul in story it did same to me...despite i m a guy....how we all are Daniel always tempting for sex as we desire....how writer had sewed the innocence with sex in story is like she nonetheless Skye.....I don't understand that it motivates me to have a fair sex or have feeling and more for my partner....anyway can't let the innocence die and kept that light from getting extinguished.....As for total Nice story with 'KISS of Care for other'...."Hats Off to you" ...could find more word in my vocabulary to describe how u changed my mind over the sex scenario and everything i wanted to say but couldn't say.....Farewell and stay safe....

Zicron27Zicron27over 7 years ago
Good story

I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful!

The story was great, beatufilly carved and well written. 1st person perspective isin't an easy job, specially when you are describing Emotions... Marvellous job. I love the theme: degradation to redemption. Thank you for your efforts and such a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Incredible!

This was honestly hands-down, the best erotica I have ever read! The vivid description of Skye's encounter with Beth was enough to make me wish I was present! After reading this story, I actually yearned to meet a girl that would be able to make me feel this way. I understand that you value quality over quantity, and I respect that deeply. Keep up the amazing work!

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 7 years ago
Amazing.

I loved everything about this story: the power and fragility of innocence and the sadness at watching it be put at risk, the sheer eroticism of the encounter between the protagonist and Beth ... and that you frankly acknowledged the slow erosion of the soul that describes most of the world of prostitution, even for those who enter into it eyes wide open, of their own free will.

But I most value the accompanying acknowledgement that there sometimes exists a means to repurchase what's been lost--a path to redemption.

Thanks for this. It was stunningly good.

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonover 7 years ago
Beautifully written

The development of your story was perfectly paced! The surprise of finding Beth with her John was described so well that I was turning to the door with Skye to leave with her!

The sex was just ... just... Well I don't have the words, but when I tell you that I was so jealous of her that it almost hurt, you will know how much I was 'in the moment' with them!

A wonderful piece of work... Thank you!

Corinne xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Inredibly intense!

I read (and write) a lot of erotica. Sometimes the sex is really hot or the imagery really works, but this story goes beyond the sex or the setting. I forgot all about Daniel too. You were able to convey a complexly layered bundle of emotions that went beyond the physical feelings. It's the first time I've felt compelled to leave a comment on this site. But your writing truly is amazing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just wow.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story is really one of the good ones. It was realistic and believable but at the same time makes you dream. Kudos to the writer. Keep it up. Ive read thousands of lesbian stories and this one is just wonderful.

paulincanberrapaulincanberraover 5 years ago
Well done _ again

When emotions and feelings are involved sex moves from physical gratification to an act of wonder and beauty. You write wonderfully and beautifully. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Beautifully written characters! Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

First I had to stop reading partway through to give myself a most satisfying orgasm, then I found myself tearing up at the end. Most of the better stories I’ve read here excelled either at hot sex or plot/ character development. Few do both well. You did it better than anything else I’ve read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Stuff

I usually have a problem with plot heavy stories which I thought this was going to be. Yes the setup was long, but you do a great job of making it worthwhile and poignant. I mean, you’re good enough that u hope you write stuff professionally.

Keep up the great work, I know I love a bunch of your other stuff already so just keep doing you.

Maddie624Maddie624about 4 years ago

I can't believe that I haven't read this before...even after reading another one of your pieces...There really are no words that can convey how impressed I am with this story. It was masterfully constructed and the layers or themes were well fleshed out...I found it to be rather profound, honestly. Wow.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 4 years ago
Damn

Normally I'm sad when the two women don't get together but this was so well written I really didn't mind this. Was a beautiful ending as it was. Loved the female characters. I was kinda worried at the start of the story but ended up being something so beautiful. Thank you.

laurabodenlaurabodenalmost 4 years ago

Wow, you tell a good story. I thought I was in the room watching the scene between these lovely girls..

Your a creative artist and I wish you well, always.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Wow. I’ve been reading some of your stories and wow! This one struck. The time you took describing that night was unbelievable, you are an expert in kissology. You took your magic and it was wonderful. Oceans and oceans of time passed. It was another dimension, it was in another place of existence. And You ended it beautifully. Thank you for your writing and effort and stay safe.

DarkChocolate9DarkChocolate9about 3 years ago

An excellent story. I was captivated from the opening paragraph to the dramatic end.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

You explored in a captivating, even poignant and certainly highly erotic way this unique scenario. That was your intention wonderfully achieved. I disagree with the comment that Beth was a 2-dimensional, vapid character. Yes, Skye was the protagonist, if you will, but Beth and even Daniel to a lesser extent come to life through dialogue with Skye and her commentary on the scenario. Although the ending/Skye’s reflections are a powerful part of this tale, is there not room for follow ups - maybe Skye finding her partner and especially what becomes of Beth. Regardless, you write so very well; thanks for sharing from your vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's difficult for me to say Redemption Kiss is a work of fiction. It's my first of your stories and look. Forward to more. MrKeen

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I found this a really interesting and worthwhile story. I had to do a couple of mental shifts to follow, but that was all right. I love your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A compelling story

I want to hear more about Beth but at the same time I want her to be a mystery

Your character had what some would call a moment of clarity

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

What happened to Beth? Nice story

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Not sure how I feel about this one. I gave it a five because I think others should read it, not entirely because I thought it deserved it exactly. And honestly, few people read stories here with ratings below 4.5. Anyway ...

On the one (very good) hand, the sex scene was one of the most detailed and physically accurate ones I've read here. Not to mention one of the longest. (Still a little "too male" for my tastes though.)

But that length is part of what bothers me. The story *feels* like it wants to be a life lesson story ... a *hard* life lesson. And I like that, not because I have any moral objection to prostitution in itself. What I object to is the environment in which it exists. As your story says, it takes reasonably good people down on their luck and, effectively, trades the few years of their life before they die or leave for the gratification of people with far *far* worse ethics and morals ... simply because they have the money for force it. It is, in every way, slavery. The masters get what they want at the expense of the slaves ... and don't give a shit what happens to them. It's (literally) inhuman (and at the same time, very much human ... sadly).

All that's good. But 90% of the words in this story were, in fact, glorifying the situation. The scene painted everything about it as a revelation of good and innocent. I realize that this was only presented from one point of view and Beth's would have a very different point of view (and a boringly stupid one, too). But Skye was shown presenting the scene in a way that you, the writer, chose to use to fool the readers into thinking it was all good. But *no one* who had experienced that scene and then realized what it meant to their lives could possibly have presented it in such a positive light. There would have been inevitable hints in the telling that this was not going to be a pretty ending. It doesn't seem possible. The regrets Skye voiced at the end simply didn't line up with the way she presented the scene. It *felt* disingenuous to me.

Plus, the "realization" event (eyes blurred with cum) was totally not believable as the precipitating event, especially not in the middle of the best orgasm she'd ever had, not after repeatedly making the point that she was mostly *not* thinking during the whole scene (once it got started).

Oh, and there's *no way* Beth could have executed the things *so perfectly* she did in that scene and never having been with a girl before. That was a superfluous comment that did nothing to help the story ... and in my view a fair amount to degrade its believability.

Someone voiced the opinion that they would have liked to know what happened to Beth, but all I can say to that is: why? We *know* what happened to her. Just as Skye said, either she got out or it killed her (in some way or other). There is no other end of anyone on that path.

*IF* the ending of the story would not have been summarized and actually shown to us, *that* would have been a fulfilling story, actually *seeing* what Skye did afterwards and how she got over this awful start to her life. And then we would have been able to see how the most important question that was never asked was answered:

What regret?

In the end, the path Skye took was the only successful one for her. There was *nothing* to regret. The path she started on enabled her to actually rise above her beginnings and build the life she wanted. Without the way she started out, she'd might never have been able to achieve anything close to where prostitution got her. It's the same thing as single mothers (or students) who have no other choice but to "dance" in strip clubs to get what through school or feed their families. Skye's life as a prostitute was for her exactly what most of us did: She got an education and used it to make something of herself. So, was the really anything to regret (other than not saving Beth)? I expect that her wife would have made exactly that point (if we'd gotten to see it).

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64312 months ago

A very different story! Not bad, not great, but a bit thought provoking, definitely not a romance or love story but not a story without feeling!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it! The lesbian sex was fantastic. I wonder what happened to Beth? An opening for another story there. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...