Redhead Aidan Crashes the Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers

That magnificent, multi-hued bundle of thick hair tumbled down, over her shoulders, nearly to the top of her breasts, and covered one eye.

"$50,000!" came from a different voice from below.

"Please gentlemen, she is not one of the auction items!"

Aidan started to thaw, putting a foot cautiously behind her as she started to move back.

Another voice yelled, "I have $100,000, if she will just turn around. And if you want my money, she stays on the stage!"

Charlene whispered again, "It's for your grandma!"

Aidan's mind was actually starting to function. '$100,000 for her grandma!?'

The auctioneer urged, "Miss, please step back behind the curtain."

She knew she was blushing from head to toe again, but she closed her eyes, and bit her lip. Then she turned her bare backside to the audience.

She stood, shivering, while she listened to the voices, "God, will you look at that!" -- "They don't make 'em better than that!" -- "Henry, we are leaving now!" -- "Jesus, I wish I was 25 again!" -- "I'll add $100,000 to see her breasts!"

Aidan's eyes shot open, and she saw Charlene smile and give her a wink.

Aidan held her breath, as she slowly turned to face the audience.

Her voice weakly called out, "That was $100,000, do I hear $150,000 for the charity?" Her mind wanted to scream and run, but she could not do that to her grandma.

"$150,000" came a deep voice.

"Any more?" she asked. "Sold at $150,000!"

She slowly moved her arms down. She wanted to cry, but also found she did not want to stop. The towel top finally fell over, exposing her blushing breasts, tiny areolas, and pale pink nipples.

"Good lord, those are beautiful!" -- "Man cannot live by bread alone!" -- "My wife would have paid $100K to have hers look that great!" -- "DOUG!?!" -- Another $10,000 if you tell us whether they are real!"

She swallowed hard. The feeling of lightheadedness was fading. Her voice squeaked, "Yes, real."

"Man" -- "Geez" -- "(a whistle)"

A voice rang out, "And another $150,000 if she drops the towel entirely!"

Somehow, this possibility had never occurred to her racing mind.

A bald man right in front, crowed, "I will give $10,000 if I get to keep the towel!"

Another voice from the side shouted, "$20K more if you match, above & below!"

She thought, "This is getting away from me, can I do it?" Her legs visibly shaking, she took a step forward; then another, and another. When she got near the front of the stage, she stopped to breathe deeply several times. With part of her mind screaming "NO," she made one slow move to let the towel fall away, and then she tossed the towel to the man who bid $10,000 for it.

She heard hundreds of gasps. Two men fell backwards out of their chairs.

A man choked, "She is bald down there!" His wife slapped the back of his head and his toupee flew into the center table decorations.

Aidan did not know that she could blush even more. Then something happened that truly astonished her. The audience started clapping and yelling "Bravo!"

She shyly waved and started to back up. She had almost reached the curtains as the applause were subsiding, and started to turn to finally leave and breath again.

One more voice rose above the audience. This voice sounded familiar, "I will give $1 Million if she will let me take her to dinner, fully clothed, and if she brings that wonderful smile!"

She turned to see, and, Yes, it was the man she had talked to, and who had touched her hand.

Aidan took a few steps forward, smiled broadly and nodded. The audience cheered. She gave a more confident wave, and turned and walked through the curtains.

She braced herself up with an arm on crate, her knees nearly buckling, and she was afraid she might even throw up. Yet, she was surprisingly happy and felt so alive.

She heard the auctioneer, "Well gentleman, we thank you, sincerely, for your extreme generosity with that most unusual auction. I assure you it was not planned. You can pay the $1,440,000 as donations. Now to continue with the auction which we .....

Aidan heard Charlene's voice interrupting, Loudly, as cheers rang out, "GENTLEMEN, THAT YOUNG LADIES GRANDMOTHER, HER ONLY FAMILY, IS BEING HELPED BY THE GAYLE SILVERS FOUNDATION...NOW, WHAT ARE THE BIDS FOR ME?

"WHAT!" Aidan thought, as she turned to see Terry, Cindy & Karen lined up, just wearing towels.

On rubbery legs, Aidan went to change into her street clothes. As she walked away, she was hearing, "$20,000!...$40,000!"

++++++++++

When all four nurses were back in the changing room, they were all congratulating Aidan on her courage and beauty. Aidan's mind had not quite come to grips with what she had done. But, she had her first date, ever, coming up, with Dr. Jim. The others kept talking about how they had raised another $400,000 and that they all had dates with wealthy men.

Charlene cut them off, saying they needed to go out and coordinate with their dates. They all got up and exited through those same swiveling doors, which had changed Aidan's life forever.

Dr. Jim was waiting, and Aidan shyly walked up to him. He said, "That was the most courageous thing I have ever seen anyone do. Are you alright?"

"My insides are still tumbling, and my mind is racing, but I think I will be okay, thank you."

"I'm glad you are okay. My name is Dr. James Quintall."

"Mine is Aidan McCandless, and I really appreciate what you did for the charity, since they are helping my grandma."

"Certainly a good cause, and Charlene told me about your grandmother's situation. I hope you can forgive Charlene for that."

"Sure, and thank you for that wonderful bid. I don't know whether to feel embarrassed or flattered. Did you really mean it?"

"Please feel flattered, and, oh Yes, I meant it. I want to have dinner with you, no strings. But you sold yourself too cheap."

"What?

"I would have gone to $2 million!"

"WOW! Now I do feel flattered."

"Your courage and beauty are both astonishing."

"Uhh..thanks...I...um...a little new to being flattered.

"Well, let's exchange phone numbers. Here is my card. You can call the personnel cell phone."

"Charlene, can I use your phone number?" "The card says 'The Unity Research Group?"

Charlene came over, "Sure," and she gave her number to him, though she thought he probably still had it from one of their dates.

Jim said, "I used my inheritance to found The Unity Research Group, which does medical research on orphan diseases."

"Orphan?"

"Let's save that for later. Do you have any evening wear for a nice restaurant?"

"Un, no...."

"If it's alright with you, I will arrange for Charlene to help you shop. It is on me."

"Deal," Charlene chimed.

"I am beginning to feel as if I am in Pretty Woman!"

Jim laughed. "Actually, I think you will be even more beautiful than her, and I bid for your delightful company, not for sex. In fact, you are under no obligation to do anything with me, and the donation still stands."

"That is very kind. But, as it stands, I would like to go to dinner with you!"

"Then, how about next Saturday at 6:30 PM?"

"Sounds great, I will be ready."

++++++++++++++++++

"WOW!" Jim exclaimed when Aidan answered the door at 6:25 PM. "You, Ms. McCandless, are absolutely stunning in that dress!"

"Thanks, Charlene picked it out. I am still embarrassed to be wearing something this low cut in front, and with this open back." Aidan twisted part way around to show him the open back, held with tied laces.

Jim chuckled, "So after being on that stage, you are embarrassed by wearing clothes that are bit revealing?"

"That night still does not feel like it was part of me. I guess I have not run out of embarrassment yet." Of course, she blushed.

"Shall we go?" Jim held out his arm for her.

"Sure, but let's go slow...uh...I mean, walk slowly. I have been practicing all week to learn to walk in these heels, but it is still risky for me."

"I will go as slow as you want, my lovely."

"Oh My Gosh," Aidan gushed, "A limousine! I have never even thought of riding in one."

"I am really glad I chose it now, because I can't take my eyes off of you in that green sequined dress. We might have had an accident if I was driving."

Aidan chuckled, and sat down through the door Jim held open.

Jim went around and climbed in, and they were off.

"This is all so surreal. My first date ever, and it feels like a cross between what I think a prom night could be like, and those scenes in 'Pretty Woman,' where they leave for dinner."

"First ever? You've never been to a prom, either?"

She shook her head, shyly. Her hair was down over her shoulders, and it rippled lusciously with her indication of "No."

"How could someone as sweet and charming as you, never have been on a date?"

"Since I was eleven, when the rest of my family died, seven years ago, I have been living with my grandmother, whom you already are aware is my only remaining family. She lived in a very small, dying mining town in the hills with a tiny population. She had no car, and we had little money to spend as her health took over our budget. What boys there were, never asked me out. They seemed to even have trouble talking to me."

"It is amazing someone like you could have been hidden away, isolated from your teenage years. I will do my best to make this date as enjoyable and memorable as possible. And you are only 18? I would have thought you at least in the 20 to 22 range, given your composure."

"Thank you for your kindness. So, may I ask how old you are?"

"I am 32. Is that too old?"

She laughed, "How would I know? I am a bundle of confusion right now. I am trying to absorb so many things, like tonight, what happened at the auction, and all else since I came to town eight days ago. This all is so unlike anything I ever experienced or considered. It is hard to know where I fit in this life, let alone judge what 32 years old means, in comparison."

"Well, you seem older than many I have known in their mid-twenties. Sorry, I guess older is a bad choice of words. What I am trying to say is: how you speak, your thoughtful character, your poise, all belie your relative youth."

"That is very kind of you to say. You had better be careful, or I might even like you." she mused.

"If nothing else comes out of this evening but that, I will still be a very happy man." He smiled warmly.

"Alright you old man, where is it that you are taking me tonight?" she chuckled.

"Ouch!" he laughed. "Well, I am taking you to my favorite restaurant. It is on the river. Thankfully, it is supposed to be a lovely, warm evening.

"And I have a lovely, warm man to take me there." She blushed, embarrassing herself by trying to flirt.

"Now who is the flatterer?" Jim chuckled. "I assume you like seafood?"

"God, I feel silly having to say it, but I don't know. I doubt fish sticks, or the first Filet-O-Fish I had this week count as seafood. Grandma doesn't like fish, so we never had it. Except, somehow, she did not classify fish sticks as a fish, as long as she put enough ketchup on them."

He laughed, "No, those will not be on the menu tonight. And we will be there in a couple minutes."

"So, what are your plans after tonight?" he asked sincerely, "Do you plan to go to college?"

"How I wish I knew what comes next. I came here for my grandma. I really have no other life. I got mostly A's in school, but I have no money, never had a job, no home except grandma's little place in the mountains. Charlene is the first person that feels like a close friend in years, but I can't impose and stay with her for long. I am just flying by the seat of my pants, and I am rather scared to have to face what that all means."

"I think I would be scared to. And we have arrived. How about we keep those fears at bay, and enjoy our evening?

"A wonderful idea," she sighed.

They got out and walked towards the entry door.

"Watch out with your heels on that door mat."

"Thanks. Every step I take, feels like one more moment I escaped from falling over!"

"You can lean on me anytime you want." He put his arm around her back, and she tried not to show how startled she was by his touch on her bare back.

They were seated, and given menus.

"Comfortable?" Jim asked

"I suppose. Even wearing a dress was something I have not done in years, at least until the auction night. And this is the first time I have ever worn makeup or lipstick."

"I think you look amazing, and it seems others think so too, gauging from all the people that are looking your way."

"That is so weird. Every time I go to look around, someone is looking back at me."

"Would you like something to drink?" asked the waiter. He had arrived without her noticing.

Jim leaned over and said quietly, "He is referring to alcohol. Do you know what you would like."

"Uh..." she said, "...I'll try a Cosmo."

"Dry martini, please," Jim added.

"Charlene had me try a Cosmo this week, it was pretty good. I am not able to drink much though, so no fair trying to take advantage of me," she teased with a little gleam in her eye.

"So, Charlene has been helping you with what you should know when out on a date with me?" he chuckled.

"She has been trying to give me a fast education on men this week," she laughed quietly. "Actually she said you are quite a gentlemen, and said my virginity should be safe with you."

"Well...I...will have to thank her for that vote of confidence."

Their drinks arrived, and Aidan sipped hers, cautiously.

A gentleman came up to the table. "Jim, how are you? And am I right that this is the lovely woman from the auction?"

Thankfully, Aidan was not drinking anything at that moment. She felt her blush getting ready to burst out.

"Hello Charlie; good to see you. Yes, this is the lovely young woman who was brave enough to accept my invitation. This is Aidan McCandless."

"Charles Evert, Miss McCandless. It is a pleasure to meet you, and may I say you look equally stunning in that dress," he said with a little wink.

"Thank you Mr. Evert," she said. Her blush did not feel as strong as she would have expected, while she watched him depart.

Jim put a hand on her knee as he leaned over. "I think you handled that very well."

Her leg continued to glow after he had removed his hand.

"We had better order. May I offer suggestions?"

"Yes, please," she said, while wishing his hand would return.

"Then I would suggest a popular choice of the shrimp cocktail, Caesar salad, and the lobster."

"That sounds appealing, I think."

The waiter came, and Jim ordered for them. He asked for her lobster to be shelled, and ordered oysters Rockefeller, a garden salad, and grilled swordfish, plus champagne.

When their appetizers arrived, she chuckled, "Now I just have to remember what Charlene told me what all this silverware is used for, just like in 'Pretty Woman."

Jim offered her an oyster, holding out the shellfish on the end of his cocktail fork.

She thought it a strange sensation, opening her mouth to take in the oyster, while seeing his eyes on her.

Jim loved her reaction to the main course, as she said the lobster was delicious and wonderful.

"The champagne is better than the auction's, too, which I sampled," she said.

"Is that how you ended up on stage? Too much sampling," he smiled.

"Heavens, no," she said as she put down her glass. "I was in back, and got a pot of tomato soup spilled on me. It soaked through everything I was wearing. I crossed the stage behind the curtain and showered, and then realized the clean uniforms were in a room on the other side of the stage. I wrapped a towel - that towel - around me, and was trying to cross the stage when I heard men's voices. I hid behind a crate, with the curtain behind me. I think you know the rest."

"At first, I was in complete shock up there, and was trying to regain my wits and leave. Then I heard Charlene behind me, reminding me the money would benefit my grandma. Charlene is the one that let my hair loose. Then, just before my escape, I heard that $100,000 offer for my backside."

That was probably the hardest moment of my life, when I turned, telling myself it was for grandma. Naively, I suppose, I thought that would be it, and I could breathe again. But, from there, it was just a cascade of fear & modesty against courage and the benefit to my grandma. Grandma won."

Jim interjected, "I told you, already, that I thought that was the most courageous thing I have ever seen anyone do. It was obvious you were not there intentionally, and that you were very conflicted about what was happening."

"I have to say, it was a bit thrilling. Living with my grandma, she told me I was pretty, but no one else did. I lived in jeans and t-shirts. So, first having Charlene say I was really beautiful, then the sales ladies at the dress stores, and then those men's comments at the auction; I was a bit excited to hear what they would say next. Still, I never expected your offer."

"Believe me Aidan, you are as beautiful a woman as any man could ever hope to be with. Your eyes are just like magnets that I can't do without seeing."

Her eyes dropped for a moment, then she said, "I do not want to forget to tell you, thank you for the clothes. This dress cost more than my entire high school wardrobe. And we bought some other clothes while were out, too, which Charlene told me you would not mind. I hope that was alright?"

"I do not mind a bit. Just being here with you has been worth every penny."

"I think I am getting to like this flattery stuff; it is a bit addictive!"

"You get it because you deserve it. What would you think of finishing the champagne on the patio over the river?"

"I would like that, very much. But please be on the alert, as I am not sure how alcohol and heels mix."

The flow of the river made lazy sounds as they stood at the railing, where she had arrived without the drama she feared.

Aidan suddenly tensed, but then quickly relaxed, pleased that Jim had put his arm around her back again. She pondered the wondrous feeling of something so simple as her arm touching his side, and their hips brushing. She fought off her nerves, and leaned her head against his shoulder. His head leaned against hers in return.

"How strange," she thought, "that all these crazy sensations and thoughts are running through me, just because I am touching someone. This can't be what grandma was warning me about."

"So how are you enjoying your first date?"

She fought the conflict inside her, and the side that won was the one that might be her future.

"It is wonderful. But, I have one request before this evening ends," she replied as he looked into her eyes.

"Anything for you," he replied.

"I have never been kissed. You think an old man can help with that?"

"Let me move my wheelchair, and we will see."

She was still chuckling when his lips touched hers. Then his other arm wrapped around her and pulled her in.

Her body just wanted to just give up all pretense of propriety, or to even stand. Her mind stopped thinking; totally involved in absorbing the sensations of this moment. Finally, a thought made it through the glow; she wanted to kiss him back.

She pressed her mouth harder against his, then her body followed. This moment was not meant to have an end; it just was, until it wasn't. Finally, she realized she needed to breathe, and slowly pulled back, breathing hard.

"Was that 'first' okay, for an old man?" he asked.

"One helluva first!" she answered. "But, I think I need something to compare it to." She kissed him.

Jim put his hand under her hair, to the back of her head, where he held her, and then offered her his tongue. She hesitated for just amount with the surprise, and but then answered him with her tongue.

GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers