Redhead Aidan Crashes the Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoneGray
GoneGray
617 Followers

The warmth of his hands; one on her back, the other cupping her head, plus the heat from his lips & tongue, ended any attempts by her mind to rationalize how this was supposed to go. It was whatever it was, and she wanted it. Her arms went behind him and she thrilled in the feel of his solid back. She wondered what it would be like to have him do to her, what Charlene had done to her in the living room.

Their lips parted again for that supporting oxygen. Jim pushed her back enough to separate them. She looked at him anxiously. He picked up his champagne glass.

"A toast, to a beautiful and wondrous woman; may she have everything she wants."

Not quite knowing how toasting worked, she imitated his raised glass, and said, "And to a wonderful gentlemen...may he give me everything I want."

"No, no," she stuttered, "that came out all wrong! What I wanted to say is that I want you to...Uh. Oh, hell." She swallowed the champagne in one gulp.

"Jim, I have got a lot to learn about men, and even attempting to act sexy. So, forget my trying to be coy. Would you please take me home...to your home...and teach me more?"

"Aidan, it would be my greatest honor to be your first, but are you sure this is what you really want? You haven't had too much alcohol, have you?"

"I have birth control, so you needn't worry about that. And if I am to learn, I can't think of how any 'gentle man' who could be better than you. Plus Charlene filled me in about your skills, and I need all the help I can get! How about you and I find something to do for an hour, and then you can ask the soberer me again?"

"I think that is the best offer I have ever had."

They got in the limo, and rode the 20 minutes to his home. They passed the time with more kissing. He only added touching her sides, face, and her arms, to his earlier attentions. She explored his face with her hands and lips.

As they got out of the limo, he asked, "Do you need to notify Charlene that you may not be coming home?"

"She said as long as I was with you, she would not start worrying until noon tomorrow."

"Charlene is a really good person...wild at times...but still quite caring. So, please come into my home.

"Really lovely! My compliments to your decorator."

"Glad you like it, but I won't pass the compliments along, as it was my ex-wife."

"Oh, any children?"

"No, that is why we are divorced. We were married for six years, and she had one child. But, I wasn't the father."

"AAaaaahhh...Want to show me that other part of the house, now?"

He took her hand, saying, "I really did not think we would be doing this tonight."

"Neither did I," she added, "but I think I will still be happy about it in the morning." Inside of her, she wished she could make all the butterflies go away. She knew she wanted to have sex someday, but was she really prepared for it now? She sighed to herself, "Guess I will know that tomorrow."

As they walked into the bedroom, she turned and pushed his sport coat off of his shoulders.

"Where were we," he said, smiling.

"Here" as she kissed him and moved against him. He hummed happily.

"How I am doing at acting sexy?

"Great student!" he laughed.

Holding & kissing her, his hand started to explore underneath the back of her dress. Once again, the new contact momentarily startled her, but then she pressed against his body.

For the first time, she was close enough to feel his hardness. "That is a lot bigger than my brothers little penis," she thought. "I wonder what a man's penis will look and feel like?"

She pulled up on his shirt, until the back was untucked, and put her hands on his skin. She still could not believe all the new, wonderful sensations, and what it felt like to have such desire. She could see herself wanting more of this in her life.

She felt his hands move over the knots in the strings that closed the back of her dress. "The hour is up," she said, "Want to ask me again?"

"Aidan, I am a doctor, so I know the value of making sure my patients know what is going to happen, and to make an informed decision." He smiled at her, "Understand that, in the interest of full disclosure, here is what is going to happen, if you choose to proceed. First of all, you can stop or change anything at any time, and I will think no less of you."

Jim continued, "If you agree, I will be caressing your whole body, with my eyes, my hands, and my mouth. I will be squeezing your breasts, and sucking on your nipples. I will kiss your mouth often. And, I will be putting my tongue all over your pussy." He saw her biting her lip.

"Lastly, upon your final agreement, I will be entering you, as gently as I can. Then I have every intention of giving you at least one orgasm. Upon completion of the procedure, and if you find it pleasing, I will offer you the option of repeating the procedure in a few hours, and again in the morning. Do you agree to this procedure?"

She could see he was fighting to not laugh. "After due consideration, I accept the risks of this procedure, and I do wish to move forward," she chuckled.

She stepped out of her shoes, and reached behind herself, with shaking hands, and untied the strings to her dress. She let the dress slide down until her nipples were nearly uncovered. She smiled at him, "Want to bid?"

"I bid an extra 5 minutes attention to each one of them."

"I have 5, do I hear 10?"

"10"

"From the man in front, I have 10 minutes each...SOLD." She let the dress drop to her waist. She wiggled the dress down to below her belly button. She looked at him.

"I bid an extra orgasm," Jim said quickly.

Her hands went up to cover her face, as the blushing finally returned. "Sold" she said, her voice quaking. Slowly, her hands dropped, and then she used them to wiggle out of the dress, and stepped out it.

Jim cleared his throat.

She shook her head slowly from side-to-side, her lovely mane showing so many hues in the room's light. "I thought this would be a lot harder, undressing. But I find that when you want something more important, it isn't that hard."

"Sold, for one extra orgasm," she cheered, and she took off her only remaining item of clothing, her panties.

"Look familiar?" she asked.

He smiled and started removing his clothes. He saw her watching intently. He got down to just wearing his boxer briefs, then heard her gasp. He looked to see her covering her mouth. He wiggled his finger for her to come to him. She cautiously walked to him, stopping a foot away.

"Nervous?" he asked.

She nodded several times.

"Still want to continue?"

She reached out and carefully touched his chest. She paused, amazed to feel his breathing. She added the other hand to his chest. She slowly dragged her hands around to his waist, at the sides. She looked up at him, placing her body fully against his, and wrapping her arms around him, as she went to kiss him.

She had never imagined this moment could feel so exquisite. Utter warmth; more nerve endings than she knew she had, all talking at once; her breasts pressed so firmly against his chest; his hardness pressing against her pubic hair; the gasp he let out, which echoed through her. Her lips met his and she unleashed her tongue to every part of his mouth it could find.

It was all too much for her to try and restrain herself any longer; she had to know. She put her hand between them, and her hand slid under the waistband of his shorts. She felt him shudder. She stopped kissing him to look at him. He was looking into those green eyes that had captured him.

She moved her hand down until she felt his pubic hair, and he shuddered again. His eyes closed and his head rose up. Such a thrill ran through her. On top of all the sensations of being pressed against him, now she had this wondrous ability to make someone else respond uncontrollably. Still, she had the need to feel what she had not even considered seeing when at her grandma's home ; a man's hard penis.

Her hand touched something velvety. She moved her hand farther down to confirm it was his shaft. She wrapped her fingers nearly around it, and she heard him gasp loudly. However, he had not heard her gasp, for it only had been uttered in her mind. She gently moved her hand, and was amazed to find the soft skin moved a bit, but the hardness underneath stayed in place,.

His hands then went in between them, to envelope her breasts. Her legs nearly buckled, and she let go of him. The gasp was audible from her this time. He started to move his hands around her breasts, and she started to feel something anxious in her hips. She had never felt it before, but she knew what it wanted. She held his shorts and slid herself down, away from his hands, and drawing his shorts down.

There it was, before her eyes. Thick, long, and rocking slightly, as if it listened to a song of its own. She knew she was made so that it would fit in her, but how her body would do it, she could not imagine. The moisture between her legs seemed to tell to it try.

Her mind shifted as his hands coaxed her to stand. Then he bent, and scooped her into his arms. The ease with which he lifted her had never crossed her mind, but now her mind imagined the ways that strength could be pleasurable. He laid her down on the bed, and she felt her chest rising & falling as if she had been running.

He said softly, "my procedure is about to begin, including my added bids." He leaned down to kiss her breast and something happened she had never felt before; her legs and hips jumped without her mind having any idea it was coming. His hand slid down her stomach. When it brushed her pubic hair, her legs spread apart, without even asking her brain for permission. Nor did she even consider blushing.

From there, he was good to his word, trailing hands and mouth all over her, until her mind could not even keep pace with all the sensations he created in her. She could not even count all the places he touched, those that had made her twitch, gasp, or moan. The latter, she never heard herself do before.

Whatever he could do to her, she wanted to feel it all. The moment his tongue touched her sex; her legs started to shake. His tongue made him the first male ever to enter her. She held tight to the bed and cried out as his tongue moved towards her button. She never believed she could feel such pleasure, nor endure the fires of such a lust. Her mind constantly contradicted itself; telling him to stay doing what he was doing, for she could stand no more, yet pleading for whatever 'more' was.

Then she found out about 'more,' as he sucked on her button. Muscles throughout her body clenched or stretched, simultaneously. Loud sounds came out of her, which she had not known she could create. She dropped off the mountain she had been climbing.

Her electric green eyes locked on his blue eyes, pleading to know how he could make her feel like this; a delightful agony followed by bottomless bliss. When her breathing returned to something resembling a regular rhythm, and her mind became able to form short sentences, she, then, recognized the cooling effect of the sweat covering her.

"And we are going to do this again, tonight?" She asked between huffs.

He smiled, "More than 'this', and repeatedly, if you approve."

"I said I wanted to learn, but I had no idea...WOW!"

"Now for the finale," he cooed.

This time, her body responded faster, knowing what was coming, and racing to meet it. That was until she felt something large, pressing at her entrance. Her mind pulled back to a level with some rationality. She looked at him and then down to see his shaft aimed directly at her sex. She looked back up, and slowly nodded.

He eased into her and a whole new realm of sensations came to her. A few of discomfort, but those were easily outweighed by the pleasures she received. He pressed further, and there was a moment of a bit of pain, but nothing like she feared. Then he slowly eased in all the way.

Her mind raced with the thoughts that he was inside her, man in woman. Now she knew an emptiness, which she never knew she had before, had just been filled.

He started to pull back, and her mind cried "NO". Then he went in again, and all her sensations were alive with his movement, and happy for his return. He pulled back again, and this time her body delighted in the movement, and that it knew he would not leave altogether. Her mind began to reel as the movements became continuous, then sped up.

Now she was climbing the mountain again. Not the same one, but a nearby one, that overlooked the earlier one. Her legs returned to shaking as his body collided with hers. All the earlier sensations screamed out again, plus more, until she jumped off that mountain. As she shook and cried out, she felt him in her, riding along in her waves of pleasure.

Then he was moving again, while she was still shaking. He moved even faster, slamming against her. He lowered his body on to hers, and she wrapped around him. She reveled in being able to feel the movement of his muscles, and his fast breathing against her ear and that resonated through her breasts.

Then he became bigger within her, moans escaped him, onto her neck. He stopped moving and his hips shuddered. Then it was there; another warmth within her; moving, even flowing.

Now his breathing was slowing, chasing hers back to calmer levels. The sweat between them created strange sensations as their chests & stomachs heaved. He lifted up, looked down, and smiled.

"Learn anything?" he said quietly.

She smiled broadly and warmly. "At least one thing. That two more times may not be enough."

"There is always tomorrow night."

"How many tomorrows?

"How many will it take?" he mused.

"I don't know, I am kinda a slow learner."

"Well, if you feel you need to give Charlene her privacy back, there is a whole empty walk-in closet over there, and an empty dresser. There are three cars in the garage, your choice to use. And this side of the bed will be empty when you are not here."

"Wha...WHAT!" Aidan squealed. She frantically searched his eyes trying to detect the joke. She could not find it.

"But...you would be crazy to do that!" she appealed.

"Why, because I might be falling for you?"

"No, I don't have a driver's license!"

"Good, something more I can teach you."

"But, what will people say about a 32-year old professional with a, nearly, 19-year old nobody?"

"You are absolutely not a nobody. You are just an unrecognized somebody. So, I bid one doctor as a roommate. What say you?"

"Sold" she whispered.

"Are you sure? Because there are other matters dependent on your decision."

"Like what?" she questioned with both her voice and eyes.

"Are - you - sure? That is the question on the table."

"Yes...YES."

"Then let us get up, and I will tell you the rest. Would you like to cleanup, even shower? There is an extra robe in the bathroom. Do you drink coffee or tea?"

"Let's see. In order: Yes, okay, yes, yes, thanks, and tea."

"I will put the tea on, while you shower."

"Deal" she smirked.

Jim got his bathrobe out of the bathroom, and went down to the kitchen. Aidan bundled up her hair and got in the shower. It was everything grandma's was not; beautiful, roomy, and the hot water did not need to be turned to full, just to be warm. It even had multiple shower heads.

As she looked around at the whole room, Jim walked into the shower to join her.

"Is there going to be another 'procedure' in here?" she cooed.

"Unfortunately, not this time. We need to cover the other matters, before midnight please, so I can get a little sleep. However, I could use some soap on my back."

She soaped his back, then his butt, legs, chest and that most important place, relishing in running her hands over his slippery skin. Even better was when she put her body against his, and slithered around.

"I know, business first," she said; pulling away and rinsing off."

She turned towards him, and asked solemnly, "Jim, am I the first to be in your bed since your divorce?"

"Nope" he said, "but unless I am greatly mistaken, you will be the last."

Downstairs over the tea, he said, "First of all, yes people will see the age difference, and I don't care. Most of the men I know, when they see you, will not ask 'Why', but "How". Either way, I own the company and our products are unique."

"How so?" she inquired.

"As I told you earlier, we create cures for orphan diseases; those being diseases only a small number of people have. This also makes the costs very high, on a per-patient basis."

"As you have chosen to move in with me of your own free will, and of which I am ecstatic, I can tell you that I have been doing some additional research this week.

Now that I know your future is no longer 'flying by the seat of your pants," as I will care for you, I can tell you that your mother has one of the diseases we are developing a cure for."

Aidan gasped and quickly covered her mouth, shock in her eyes.

"If your grandmother consents, and you agree, I will enroll her in the experimental trials, and she will not be one of the ones receiving a placebo."

"But we have no money?" she pleaded.

"That is not your concern. It will all be taken care of. We have some charity aspects to our company that will cover it."

"You...you are doing this for me?" she asked, in a hushed tone.

"No. I am doing this for that woman on that stage; who was brave enough to fight her fears, suppress her modesty, and risk her reputation, so that her grandmother could live out her remaining life with proper care and comfort."

"It happens to be that same woman is the one I am falling for, because of her charm, beauty, intelligence, loyalty, and inner strength. Now that I now your future is safe, and with me, as well as your grandmother's life may be longer and healthier, I can truly relax, contented."

"Oh, one thing I forgot. Assuming you want to stick around after the couple years your grandmother's study will take to complete; there is a mother-in-law suite in this house that she can move into."

Aidan was just shaking her head slowly, with tears running in streams down her cheeks. "I think you can count on me sticking around!" she sniffed.

She reached out for his hand, and cooed, "I think I need my 'procedure' now!"

"My bid was for two orgasms, so I do owe you one," he answered.

+++++++++ EPILOGUE +++++++++

Two Years Later

Aidan walked down the aisle towards Jim, her gown's train flowing out behind her. As she reached the steps, she turned and winked to her grandmother.

GoneGray
GoneGray
617 Followers