Redheaded Candy

Story Info
A competition between 5 redheads for the prize of 500.000 $
4k words
3.87
4.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the city of Seattle, a new event was taking place. This event was a non-exclusive one, with one specific invitation. The invitations stated: "We are inviting all beautiful redheads in their mid 20 and 30s to take part in our unique competition to win 350.000 dollars. Those who sign up will receive an advance payment of 50.000 dollars and agree to the Terms and conditions. Hurry up because the seats are limited. "

So, 5 brave heroines sign up for this event; all of them were redheads. The event took place in Chihuly Garden and Glass in Seattle, where the host was waiting. The first to arrive was Paula Savory, a young woman who is interested in becoming the greatest architect in the United States. By winning the grand prize, she would start her first giant sculpture. After 3 minutes, the next contestant arrived, and this time an exotic beauty, Katia Lyson, with Algerian origins and beautiful chocolate skin. A confident woman who styles only matters for her. If she won the grand prize, she would start her own fashion company.

The next two contestants were very energetic. The first one was Charlotte Redding, a young redhead who looked like she just finished high school. Although she was only 25 years old. She wouldn't reveal what she would be doing with the money. It was a surprise. After Charlotte, the beautiful milf, Tamara Denise, entered the stage, a beautiful midwife by the age of 35. If she won the prize, she would keep them for herself then share them with her husband

Last but not least, was another beautiful redhead, also exotic, all the way from China, was Leah Hao. A surprise of nothing the sorts. She definitely holds some surprises. No answer was given regarding the money.

The 5 redheads were finally welcomed by their host, Shane Tobias.

"Welcome ladies to our beautiful event, Red Twister. You may ask yourself what this event is about. I will tell you now". You will take part in the most delicious completion, Candy your Crush away".

"You are joking, Candy Crush? What is this a video game

"No, each of you will have to sabotage each other dates with candy in order to reach the winning. What does it mean, actually? Well, each of you will have a date with yours truly, and the other contestant will be given 3 bags of candy where they must use them in order to ruin the date."

"What the hell, man! " Shouted Charlotte. "Do we seem like kids to you or what? This is crap."

"I didn't explain what exactly this candy means; this is special candy with 3 proprieties, one is with aphrodisiac, the second is sour lemon, and the third is a surprise. With this candy, you can ruin, evolve or do strange things in the date session. There are no drugs, only plants. To assure you of any dangers. What needs to be done is to be certain if you also want to participate in the date or not. A date cannot be done by more than 3 participants. No violence is allowed, no attacks, no murder".

"Is this like the Bachelor? " asked Tamara

"Something like that but has something more fun."

"So how do we win the competition? " asked Katia

"Each of you has to win 4 or 5 so-called, ''Red Sabotage''. It means that you successfully ruined a date, and the participants do not want to continue anymore. If a date is ruined, the participants would retire and would declare ''Fail''. In order for a date to be successful, the participants would state after the date ''Success''. For each fail, one point will be granted to the Red Sabotage.

"What happens when the scores are even? Leah asked with a frowned face

"If the scores are even, a standoff will take place where the two participants will have to choose a new candy and guess what is there. If the participants fail to guess, they will consume the candy and retire from the competition.

"Uhm, that is harsh. But why so few contestants, only five

"First, there were six, but she retired. The limited number is pointed due to our cash prize. To be distributed evenly. So, let's get to part two of the mini rules

"There is more. Oh my God, Charlotte was getting bored.

"This is fun but boring; there are 4 date locations available, one luxury hotel with 5 stars, one card with a panoramic destination, one yacht for a special occasion, and up in the sky with a private jet. So, there will be a total of six dates. Let's find out now practical.

The girls went to their rooms and discussed what was about to happen.

"So, girls, what do you think by now?" Paula asked

"He will definitely fuck us, but the money is good.

"What do you think about the rules? Asked Paula

"Simple but a little bit vague.

"Yeah, exactly, but only one of us can win, right?

"Nothing that we cannot handle. But we must prepare. Is anybody here refusing to participate under these conditions? Although we know what this implies". Presented Paula very confidently

"NO, WE ARE ALL READY. " Responded everyone.

"Good, then let the dates begin. " Shouted Paula

The next day the first invitation was sent, similar to the Bachelor show. The first one Charlotte. She went back to the Gardens to meet Shane. In the meantime, a dark letter was received from Katya. She was the Saboteur

Shane greeted Charlotte and asked.

"Hey, how are you today? "

"Good. I am amazed that I was the first one you picked. I am younger than the others, is that why you choose me? " Charlotte was very curious of his answer.

"Not quite, but I wanted to start something fresh. So, with one of the five locations, where would you like to go? " Shane asked

"I like to see the sky, so the private jet. " Giggled Charlotte while looking in Shane's eyes.

"Good, then let's go." said Shane

DATE 1

The first to arrive was Katia, which had the task to read the instruction and chose how she would sabotage the date.

''In order to sabotage a date, you, as the Saboteur, have to disguise yourself as one of the staff members, and behind the curtains, you have to send the dating couple, one of the three candy types. What you chose determines the event of the date. If the dating contestant feels ill, dizzy, or doesn't want to continue the date, then the sabotage was a success. Although event if the date continues and at the end, the contestant chooses the Fail button, then it also counts as a success for you.''

After reading the instruction, Katia dressed as a flight attendant and boarded the plane. After 10 minutes, the couple also arrived at the airport and boarded the plane. In just 5 minutes, they were already in the sky.

Shane and Charlotte started by toasting with a champagne glass. The discussion started about each other life. In the back of the plane, Katia chose the necessary candy to serve the guest. It was handed down to her colleague and then served in their food.

Shane tried to open up to Charlotte, although he knew she was in defense mode.

"What are you planning to do with the money? You didn't reveal it to the media."

"True, I wanted to discuss with you face to face."

"Oh, interesting, go on." Shane looked surprised by Charlotte answer

"I am looking for a collaborator, better said investor, to open my animal shelter and veterinary office.""

"Wow, what a beautiful dream. Why would you refuse to say this on camera?"

"It's something personal that I want to invest in. Also, some personal things are implied; at that moment, I would not like to say them."

"Ok, I understand, maybe next time."

"And that is one of the reasons that I cannot say it in the interview. So, they would not think I am here in this competition to win you over my side."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

As their discussion continued, the flight attendant brought their food. The guest served Italian food, Fresh Pasta with Mushrooms. The candy was right beside the food, which can be eaten after the main course. After eating the pasta, they also eat their candy.

After 10 minutes, the atmosphere changed; Charlotte felt very and asked to start the air conditioner. In the next 4 minutes, she started to feel funny and started to laugh.

"Charlotte, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I think the candy we took was aphrodisiac. Can you put some music?"

"Of course"

Shane started the music, and Charlotte took him by the hand and started to dance. Both of them had a lot of fun and started to drink the whole champagne bottle.

Then Charlotte took Shane by the neck and closed his face to her.

"You are a really handsome man. But you lack something."

"Thank you. And what would that be?" asked Shane being very curios

"I don't know exactly, but I feel that you are lacking something

"Maybe you can tell me later.""

Charlotte couldn't resist so, she kissed him directly. Using also her tongue.

"I know what you want from us, and I will give it to you on the plate" Charlotte looked into his eyes and emanating only lust from her body, tingling every part of her skin.

"You know? What are you offering?"

Charlotte unbuttoned Shane's shirt and started kissing his chest, going down to his pants. She untucked his pants and his boxer, revealing his cock, which was already hard as a stone.

"Wow, you are already this hard."

"It is due to the aphrodisiac." Said Shane, ready to use his hard cock on her

Charlotte started to suck on his dick, enjoy it to the fullest. Shane removed her hair from the face, looking at her very lust full. In the back, Katia started to enjoy the show, and if it gets hotter, she will start to enjoy herself.

After the fun sucking, Charlotte retreated to her chair, and removed her panties, and lifted her skirt. She started playing with her pussy. This was an invitation to approach her and start having more fun.

"Are you sure you want it?"

"Yesssss, come and give it to me. Show me what kind of a man you are." Charlotte begged for Shane to fuck her as hard as possible

As requested, Shane inserted his cock in her wet pussy and started moving slowly. He looked at her face; although she was had a very childlike face, her behavior showed something else. She craved more action and begged to fuck her harder. Shane changed his rhythm and went faster and harder. She started to scream and moan more intensely. Shane liked how she enjoyed this session, and changed the position and took her behind and started to shove it harder, and also slapped he buttcheeks. She enjoyed every bit. After that, she said.

"I want you to finish on my face. Want to taste the success."

"I will let you taste it, Shane started stoking and be able to finish, but Charlotte also intervenes and started sucking again to make him cum faster."

After the right moment, he cummed on her childlike face five times. She started linking and tasted it. She said it was a little bit sour, but if that he how she must climb the hierarchy, then let the situation be sour.

Katia also orgasmed in the back after that hot show that she took part.

In the last 20 minutes, the airplane landed, Shane escorted Charlotte back to the hotel. And two minutes after that, Katia got off the plane and changed back to her regular clothes. The next day the results were in where the date was a success after all that happened. The Saboteur failed or was it that intention.

Charlotte discussed what happened on the date; Katia was not allowed to reveal that she was the Saboteur.

"So, how was it?"

"Amazing and full of surprise. I felt like a rich woman."

"What did you choose?"

"Going sky high, with the private jet."

"Wow, nice going, girl, Paula fist-pumped Charlotte."

"Did you have sex?"

"Yes, we did, and surprisingly it seems that the so-called Saboteur helped me. She chose something to spice things up. We danced, drank and had sex. Amazing"

All the girls shouted, Yeahhhh.

"Was his good? Asked Tamara, looking very interested."

"Well, for the first time, I would say, good, not amazing, but good."

"Nice going, girl."

"I wonder who the Saboteur was?"

- Maybe at the end, we could reveal the great secrets.

- Yeah, you are right

- So, whatever happens, girls, I would suggest staying strong and have confidence in yourself. Whatever happens, take control over the situation and don't let the man take over you. You are the one in control. You are not the prize anymore; he is and his money. So go get the girls. With her speech, Paula motivated the girls to continue and go for the money. Something was fishy; maybe Paula had some ulterior motive or a bigger plan. Katia was looking a little bit skeptical as she exchanged glances with Paula.

After the girl took, night came by, and everyone was excited to see who would be selected next. Everyone wished to take the chance to have the date as fast as possible.

As the day broke in, a letter was shoved under the door to Paula. She took the letter and started to scream in her room. Some of the other girls heard her and just awaked from their beauty sleep. She hurried to dress up and put on some makeup, and then go to the designed destination. In just 15 minutes, Paula rushed to the car and was taken away. A knock at Tamara's door. She is opening it and found a black letter where she was assigned as the next Saboteur. She should just dress up and go outside where a taxi was waiting for her to go to the assigned destination.

This time Paula also arrived at the Gardens, where Shane in a nice blue suit was waiting for her. Paula didn't hesitate and jumped right at him and gave him a kiss on a check.

"Whoa, you are so impatient. Where is the rush?" asked Shane

"When I saw the letter, I want you to give me the opportunity to win the money as fast as possible."

"Are you a gold digger?" Shane was interested to see if she was here only for the money.

"Not really but, I want to rush with my project and become the best one."

"Ok... Still cannot understand but let's see. So where would you like to go?"

"Mmmmm, let's go in the car to the special location."

"Your wish is my command."

Shane took his exotic red car, a Ferrari F40. Both belted up, and the race for their life started. Shane drove like a professional racer, but with style, by every curve, he took elegantly only to impress the girl. Paula was impressed, and with her hand, she touched Shane's leg. She started massaging it, calmly and her hand crawled up to his zipper.

Shane was a little surprised; she was really a little perverted, going direct to action.

"You better hold it, after the restaurant. We will see it after. And then he removed her hand."

"Are you sure we can make it fast and easy?"

"I know, but we better let it for later."

After 10 minutes, they arrived at a nice resort with a view directly to Eliot Bay. They entered the resort and went to a reserved table. After 5 minutes, Tamara also arrived at the resort. She was left at the back of the resort, where a pane, with the same instructions to what the Saboteur job is. After reading it, she entered the restaurant, went to the changing room, and dressed up as kitchen chef.

Back at the couple's table, Shane and Paula were having a nice conversation.

"So, the number one architect? How do you think about reaching that stage?"

"Simple, by taking out the competition. Paula smiled as she said that."

"Wow, then you are one dangerous woman."

"Of course, nobody will stay in my way to achieve my goal."

"Do you need a partner in crime? Or somebody to support you on the sidelines."

"I taught about it, for the moment no, but if all my ideas come to fruition, then well see. I want a strong and intelligent man by my side. But he must obey my every need."

"Ok, now you are also a dominatrix."

"In more complicated terms, you can say that, but I like to be in control of things so...."

"Alright, but watch out, With great power...."

"Comes in great responsibility; yeah, I know, this quote is really a cliché now. Please do not bore me with stupid quotes from movies or tv shows. I want something authentic and original."

"Ok, what would you say? The more dangerous a man is, the more vulnerable he is."

"Good, that is something that I like. Are you implying something?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. It might be a warning on who and where to mess with somebody."

"I see." Paula licked her lips, showing some interest.

In the kitchen, Tamara chose the bitter candy this time to ruin their date. She helped the head chef prepare the meal and soon after serving the couple. They enjoyed their meal to the fullest, but after 5 minutes, both of them went to the bathroom, and they vomited everything up. The candy worked, and the date should be ruined now.

"Oh my, this place is awful too; let's go to do some sightseeing."

"Of course." Shane knew what was happening and what was caused by the candy. The food at the resort was excellent, but in combination with the candy, it was awful. So, they paid and went away.

Tamara checked on the two; she was a little nervous because she said to herself.

''My job isn't done yet. I have to continue''.

She called a taxi and said to the taxi driver to follow the Ferrari. In the next 25 minutes, they reached a side part of the beach and stopped there. Paula implied she wanted to go for a swim. Shane accepted; they didn't have any swimsuits, so only some boxers and bras with undies should suffice. Tamara arrives ten minutes later; she positioned herself near the water tower and observed the two of them. The date was going on, so how could she sabotage them further. So, the only possibility was to create some kind of distraction or to change the mood. The couple was playing in the water, and Paula approached Shane, crossed her arms around his neck, and kissed him. After that, with her left hand, she went straight to his pants to feel his manhood.

Tamara sent a flock of seagulls in their direction to scare them off. The birds started to plunge in the water, scaring the couple and forcing them to run out of the water. They returned to the car and watched the sunset. The mood hasn't changed yet, and Paula had other plans. She lured Shane to her and give him a kiss. She then said.

- I won't know to do it like it was in the car.

- Are you sure, what if somebody saw us?

- No worries, we are safe. Nobody will come here.

As they settled, they argued. Shane slammed Paula to the car hood and started kissing again. But this time, his hand slipped under her pants directly to her pussy. Paula enjoyed the show and wanted him to continue, so instead of removing his hand, she removed her pants.

"I want you to give me what I truly deserve." Paula removed her slip and was ready.

Shane's cock was visible and hard through his boxer. He took it out and inserted it in Paula's vagina.

Tamara wanted to interrupt the sex session, but she hesitated. She felt hot, only by watching them. It was so romantical, and the sensation reminded her how her husband also pleased her right after her marriage. She wanted to feel that back. Reminding her of that session, she started wetting herself. She took her pants off and so that her panties were wet. She wanted to masturbate so bad but had second thoughts.

She said to herself

''I hope nobody sees me. Please forgive me''. With her right hand, she slipped under her panties, pleased herself, enjoying the view.

Shane moved gently, and Paula was please, but she wanted more action.

"Come on, let's do it more intensely."

She walked by the car, opened the door and moved her ass around, and started slapping it.

Shane understood the message, so she grabbed her butt and inserted his dick into her pussy, and went a little bit faster. All her juices were slipping from her pussy; enjoy every moment. Shane took over again and took one of her legs shoved his cock deeper. Paula was moaning louder. Wanted more, begging him to press on. Paula wanted a break and sat on the chair, taking Shane's cock in her hand, and started sucking on in. This time, Shane was enjoying the show.

12