Redheaded Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara, on the sidelines, was dripping pussy all over the ground. She imagined she was the one pounded there by Shane. She really had dirty thoughts. She was nearly on orgasm but wanted to enjoy the show until the end.

Shane felt he was about to finish soon, so he asked Paula how to end it. She wanted to take over again, so she put Shane in the car seat, put herself over him, insert her pussy into his cock, and started moving. Shane wanted to finish soon, so he held the girl's feet strongly and started to pound her hard. The pleasure was unimaginable; Paula rolled her eyes over her head, drooling from her mouth. She was overtaken by the pleasure, and her mind was blank. Shane reached his limit and cummed, pulling out fast and spreading his seed over her face. At the same time, Tamara also reached a climax and shouted full of pleasure scream shortly.

The sound reached Shane and Paula and panicked, so they dressed up fast, and started the car, and ran off. Paula was just coming back to reality, realizing her face was full of cum. She cleans up with her fingers then, licking them and finally tasting the semen.

"Wow, you were really amazing today." Paula really felt satisfied

"Thank you, if it wasn't for the scream, round two could have started."

"Uuu, I like the sound of that. Let's try that later."

'Sorry, but the other girls are waiting."

"Let them be, and come run off with me," Paula said with all her determination.

"Nice try, but the rules need to be respected. So, my answer is no for the moment. But if you win the competition, I will reconsider."

"Good to know," and then Paula started to smile as she was cleaning her face.

Tamara, as she cleaned herself up, called a taxi and went straight home. After 10 minutes, at the hotel, the result was in, and the sabotage was a ''Success''. The girls were a little bit astonished, so did Paula's date, which failed. She had the time of her life. Tamara was also astonished that she succeeded, although she knew that they just vomited, then had wild sex on the beach. They were happy; how could this be.

Paula took the decision by herself. As she retreated to her room, she had an evil smile on her face. Was this planned from the beginning, or was something else happening here?

*

New dates and new revelations will be presented in the next chapter of the story. If you want to read more of the story and want me to continue, write in the comments. Yes, tell me more.

12