All Comments on 'Redheads Waiting'

by PanWhoWrites

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly, my favorite parts were the actual "mom" bits included in the subliminal messages. Don't get me wrong, the story was hot--I absolutely will fap to this again--but every time, they made me smile. Except when they made me laugh out loud.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 1 year ago

I love the twist at the end.

Fatdog25Fatdog25about 1 year ago

Very entertaining story, my only observation is that Joanna's story goes from getting off once a week in Chapter 1 to being a nymphomaniac from the beginning in Chapter 4. It's not a deal breaker for me, I thought it interrupted the flow of the story though.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

* 5 * Incredible... !!

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

I have a feeling I've read this story before. Hmmm....

Ozgood13Ozgood13about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this as it was a well built up story.

Bobjoe787Bobjoe787about 1 year ago

I got a solid chuckle out of the last entry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is this a rewrite or republished? It seems as though I read this a couple years ago.

Pappasleaze!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

A totally depraved family! I love it! 5 stars. I wonder how long it will take for the girls' husbands to buy into the family dynamic. Will the husbands have Joshua first or vice versa? Whose cock will be up whose ass while some other fucking is going on? Three men and three women. - who will do whom? And who's next? LOL

Lars420Lars420about 1 year ago

That was really fkn hot ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

PanWhoWritesPanWhoWritesabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Fatdog: That's deliberate! By the end of the story it should make more sense.

@namidaboshi: Yeah I originally uploaded it in like a million parts. Took all my stories down and I'm reuploading them as single units.

If you enjoyed this, come check out my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I find that the sudden reveal that the, until then, oblivious Dad is actually the mastermind seemingly just to add a man into the equation a negative. Woulda been a 5 star rating otherwise.

Slicklizard426Slicklizard426about 1 year ago

I always love how subtle your stories are about the corruption. It was obvious the first time I read this that the husband was behind the changes through the small details you snuck in. You have a way with leaving things unspoken that I really enjoy. I can't wait for more of your work to be rewritten.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Great story and I especially enjoyed the final reveal of Dad's being the director of all the action all along! As always a very well thought out and written story. I definitely enjoy your writing style and the timing and methodology of your sensuality in your storylines. Thank you for sharing your erotic visions and literary talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanWhoWrites@PanWhoWrites
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps!