Rediscovered Moments of Pleasure

Story Info
Former lovers acknowledge that they can renew their affair.
5.7k words
4.33
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers

Amanda was relieved that the train journey was over, comfortable as it had been and that a first-class ticket had made it possible for her not to become irritated by the clutter and fuss of holidaymakers. That was not to be endured for the hours it had taken to reach the station that she needed. She would be away from the hustle of work and be in the company of a close friend and those she and her husband had invited down to a large, über-stylish, house perched on the rugged Cornish coastline and with nothing to block the view of the Atlantic Ocean, nor to break the sea breeze that would rise from the beach below the property's wild garden.

She had heard Beth Tucker talk of the open-plan place that she and Brian had chosen for their time away and she had looked it up on the web. A two-storey structure was constructed in roughly hewn local stone and its walls penetrated by large windows to the rooms that would offer everyone magnificent views of the bay, the rugged cliffs, and the sea beyond.

She had met some of their friends and would know most who had been invited. But they were all couples and would be given the biggest rooms and, when there had been a pause in their telephone chat, Beth had gone on to say that she would be in a separate wing of the house that looked onto a sheltered patio with its wooden deck. That small suite was one of two and was separated by a cosy living room from another single bedroom.

'You won't be alone out there as my Rory is coming down to stay as well,' she had volunteered, 'but you may know that already.'

'No, I didn't!' she had replied, rather too loudly, and suddenly overwhelmed by relief. Rory had only hinted at being able to get away for as long as had been suggested. 'I'll feel like the wallflower at the dance if I am there on my own.'

'No, you're never that. I'll be with you and we will find time just for ourselves.'

And now there he was standing at the exit gate, handsome as ever to her ways of seeing him, and she knew that she would become lost all over again and that this time there would be no risk. She was a free woman again, not trapped in a loveless and destructive marriage that had gone on for far too long and she was too busy to take in just what it was all doing to her, emotionally, until Rory had come into her life as never before. She had become the mature woman enslaved by the attention that a younger man paid to her and that a moment's touch, over-familiar in the eyes of Beth, had alerted her to what might have been playing out between them.

'I'm with the wonderful lady from a few long months ago,' he kisses modestly to her cheeks, but Amanda clings to him and soon presses her mouth to his lips.

'I've wanted to do that for so long!' She does not object as he grabs her case and she threads one arm through his, their shared steps quick and in time as if they have been doing this out of habit. 'I can leave my work and past life behind me for a while and be with you.' She is surprised to see him open the door of a BMW convertible, its deep blue metallic paint gleaming. 'What's this?'

He laughs. 'I decided to spoil myself as the business is going better than just well...it's flying! It's second-hand, of course, as I don't throw money around on a car.'

She knows that about him. He devotes much of his money to his apartment's refurbishment and that she fell into helping him achieve. She spent a few hours there, one afternoon, and had shared in tempestuous loving that had decided it for her. She had to end their trysts until different order could be brought to her life. His enthusiasm's infectious and she feels her spirits lift and the tiredness of her train journey fall away. 'You helped me in my business too.'

'I remember every moment we talked through your hopes for the business. They brought us together...'

'And I hope we will have time for that, and no one else, while I'm here,' she suggests, her hand brushing his as he drives away from the station and they take the twisting roads that will bring them to the holiday retreat she has seen and heard so much about. 'I've earned some time away after...after all I've been through.'

'I know, but try and forget all of that now. Do that for both our sakes.'

She smiles fondly at Rory and tries not to distract him as he drives assuredly. 'I worried about how it would be between us when I saw you again, like this.'

'Me too, but it was for the best, what you decided on. I wouldn't have let you just go otherwise. You were in my blood by then.'

'I felt the same, but I knew that life would get so much more difficult until one way was finally ended.'

'It has now.'

'Yes, it has.'

She had begun to cherish the expectation of resuming her relationship with him and had been surprised by his continuing interest and calls when he could do so, discreetly. Rory's interest in her had continued to burn and now it could be fanned into a white-hot heat, once more, if she chose to live it out again with him.

He had pursued a career in marketing and had done that ever since he had left university, a prestigious place that set him up for his career and work that has helped her business grow in ways that she could never have imagined. Rory hasn't just helped her pursue the traditional ways of promoting her business but has also opened her eyes to virtual reality, to cinematic drive-throughs, that will show her existing clients, and new ones, what she and her business can achieve for them in transforming their homes.

She had fallen into pursuing an affair with him that was short and lustful; an unexpected pleasure that the difficulties in her marriage had aroused. It had ended amicably and regretfully, her voluptuous body made love to in ways that she missed beyond enduring, she thought at the time, but reason had overcome passion and the frequency of their meetings, ostensibly for work, had become too risky for both of them to continue arranging. She had never been the promiscuous sort and had found in him the perfect antidote to what her life with her 'ex' had become, but the secrecy and the furtive nature of their times together had taken the edge of what she had purposefully succumbed to with him. Passion had become deepening affection that she had not wished to spoil. They had shared interests in many things and she had been pursued by a lover only ten years her junior. Beth Tucker was some years older but their friendship had grown out of work that she had done for her and husband Brian. So, it had all become a process of give and take.

'There's no quick way to get to the villa,' he said on a moment's approving glance her way as she took a hairgrip from a handbag and tied back her beautiful hair. Bangled bracelets slid down her lightly tanned arms, the dusting of freckles a delight, the fabric of her dress shaping her breasts. He sighed in appreciation of what he saw of her. 'So, we have some time to ourselves.'

'That's what I was hoping for,' she smiled and reached across to brush her fingers over his cheek. Neither could see the approving glance of the other; sunglasses concealed their eyes. She takes him in with her approving glance and touches Rory's strong arm as he shifts gear before stroking the back of his hand. He responds, presses his hand to her thigh and she feels its warmth through the fabric of her skirt as it slowly trails and caresses upwards until she stops its progress. 'We could park somewhere and take in the view, Rory darling.'

She has soon fallen into using her once familiar ways of talking to him.

'I'm doing that, just as you are, I think,' he teased with a laugh.

Just to see her again had him believing that he could become besotted with Amanda all over again, just as he had been when their affair had burst into unquenchable heat. He now saw a different woman, not one dressed for her work, but a woman in a white tunic dress with its random blue smudge prints; a dress that went so captivatingly well with her auburn, tawny-red hair and the light tan of her skin, white flats with their blue toecaps a finishing touch to what he knew were long, fleshy, legs. She was a broad-hipped, mature and sexy woman to his ways of seeing her and he had to stop the car. Amanda's touches were too much to bear, the brush of her fingertips so brazen as they swept over the front of his chinos. She would feel how aroused he had become at the prospect of being with her again. Restraint and convention could well be forsaken as they pursued each other once more.

'Please, stop the car?' she kissed o his cheek, twisting in her seat to do that and he could see the soft skin to the insides of her thighs. They were warm to his touch, a slow sliding caress. 'I can feel that you're with me in this.'

'Jeez, Amanda, I wondered during the drive to collect you how long I could keep my hands off you.'

The car was slowed to a slithering stop in a gravel pull-in that was bounded by a high, dry-stone wall. The sign by a gap showed it to be a viewing point for hikers and they would take their chances with each other, here and now.

'Quick, before anyone else stops to admire the view!' she laughs as Amanda pulls on his hand and they stumble through the offset gap in the wall that is there to deter horse-riders. They both grin as they spot a wide wooden bench arranged close to the wall.

'Just the place do you think?' he asks with a wondering laugh.

'We can only try!' She holds his hand and lifts the hem of her dress and soon steps out of her panties. 'Mind these for me, won't you?'

He stuffs them into one of the pockets of his chinos. The woman's wild and she won't waste a moment. Underneath the calm and poised demeanour beats the heart of a passionate woman, her touch to his arm as she prepared for him sending little shocks of anticipation coursing through his belly. She's already discovered that he's hard and wants her, and now she leans back against him and his hand cups her mound, does so as the skirt of her dress covers what he is doing, should anyone chance upon them.

'There's no rush to get over to the others, is there...not when you do that for me!' she groans, raising one arm to pull his head down so that they can share in deepening open-mouthed kisses as his fingers of the other hand work her in quick, deepening strokes and prods.

'No, Amanda, you darling woman,' he answers, the strain of his prick too much to bear.

'Oh Rory, you...you darling!' she gasps, shuddering as his fingering of her brings on the sharp shocks of an orgasm. She has cum hard and twists away. 'Lie down on the edge...I'll sit on you.'

'No more than that?'

'No time, sorry.'

'Here's just a taster of what's to come,' he answers and kneels before her. His tongue soon slicks over her pussy's lips which are open and swollen, her taste impossible to resist as he takes her. He could hear her soft gaps of dismay and pleasure as he sucked in her love juices.

'You darling! You know now how I've missed you!' she cooed softly. 'Lie back...be quick!'

Her nimble fingers unzipped his chinos and he tugged free his arcing prick. How he used to love what she set about doing now, to slick his length with her tongue before she took the head in her mouth and started to slowly suck. He could only watch as this classy woman gave him a blow. He managed to cup her breasts in his hands but did so gently as he was engulfed in her mouth.

'Keep going, they're not stopping!' he called out to her as a car slowed out in the road and then sped off.

She took him deeper and faster, just watching his cock disappear in and out of her wonderful warm mouth aroused such wrecking cramps of pleasure. He was so turned on, and lusted so strongly for her, that he worried that he would lose it in her mouth.

'Sit on me and ride it out, you're so special I can't wait for that!'

She nodded her reply before leaning over him to offer kisses to his mouth and squirmed on feeling the grip of his hands to the swell of her breasts. 'Yes, I'll do that for you...just don't mark me. It will give the game away.'

How to deal with the looks and opinions of others when they arrived, and over the days that she would spend with them all, had begun to enter her thoughts more clearly as that moment approached. But, there was something else to discover before that.

Amanda positioned herself over him and saw Rory angle his penis so that she could settle down upon it, her movements slow and teasing as she became accustomed to him opening the way to his deepest entry until she gripped its slicked length and began to gently rock back and forth, her thighs aching as she rose and fell, having to bear some of her weight as she moved on him.

'I'm okay if you are with this!' he called out to her as the rhythm became faster and harder, as she began to fuck him and Amanda gave little grunts of effort.

'Just about!' she gasped, grimacing as he pulled her down onto him every time she moved away, only to be pulled down and her fleshy buttocks slapped his thighs.

'You're with me again!' he called out and she nodded, leaning forward to kiss him, her breaths halting as she was again overwhelmed by her orgasm and feeling the tingling rushes of his release. 'We haven't fucked like that for a long time, you darling woman.'

Amanda didn't dare to say that she felt that he had 'owned' her as they loved. She wasn't ready to admit that it could be so when their age differences and circumstances would, most people would say, work against them. So, just as it had been shared moments ago, the pursuit of company and pleasure was all that she wanted from her times with him.

She did not dare to think too far ahead.

Beth and Brian Tucker have been consummate hosts to them all, and Amanda marvels at seeing how she is in making every one of her friends, that have been invited, feel at home. They have spent time together; they have also gone off in smaller groups to enjoy the clifftop walks, to swim in the cool waters of the bay below their terrace and their dinners together have been relaxed, boisterous, and uninhibited; all of them 'smartening up' for meals that have seen them seated around a long table and never with the same companion on either side of them. The men have cooked on the barbecue, or rotary spit hung over the charcoal, the slate-fronted chimney rising to the vaulted and beamed ceiling of the dining area. The cavernous, sparsely furnished space offers views over the bay beyond, with palms and stunted shrubs that are suited to the Cornish weather and the Atlantic winds, softening the angular geometry of the house.

Seeing Rory so relaxed and talking to the other guests put her mind at ease. Beth could think what she wanted about them, their closeness, but Rory had shown supreme control over what he said and did when she was near him. He didn't flirt or cast her a lingering look, or smile in that captivating way of his, and yet to be denied his attention made her feel horny. Every time she thought about what they had again shared would get that sense of yearning deep in her abdomen. She had to keep reminding herself to resist the temptation to seek his company and devote all of her attention to him, and Rory upon her.

Now, as the men went into the games room and were joined by Beth's friends, she came to stand by her side, glass in hand.

'You have picked a wonderful spot,' Amanda began to say, 'and thank you for asking me down to be here with you all.'

'You've told me, already, Amanda,' Beth murmured in reply. 'Brian and I can't help but notice how close you two are...you and Rory.'

'He has been of great help in my business...'

Beth gave her friend a questioning look. 'I know that, but it's not what I mean. I...I can understand what may have driven you both to be together, the break-up of his relationship with Mireille knocking him over.'

'And I had my problems, so it seemed natural for us to seek comfort with each other, is what you're saying?'

'Yes, just that.'

'But it's gone deeper and we know the limits, what others will say and think, rather than understanding that something more may come of it.' Amanda sighed as she met Beth's look upon her. 'If it embarrasses you then perhaps I should go...'

'No, you don't have to do that,' Beth replied and put a restraining hand on her arm. 'Rory's confided in me; you know?'

'Amanda looked back sharply at her friend. 'What did he say?'

'He told me that he has found something in his relationship with you that goes beyond what he ever had with Mireille and that even after their breakup, and what you went through in your divorce from Stephen, he never gave up hope on making it work...somehow and sometime.'

'He could have told me,' she now said, her lips trembling.

'Rory thought, I can only imagine, that you had enough on your plate without having to deal with the attentions of a younger man at the same time.'

Amanda gave a soft disbelieving laugh on hearing that. 'Younger, yes...but not so much that it's not real, what there is between us. I like being with him and he makes me feel wanted. Whatever else may follow, it will follow, and if it's allowed to happen. We're only too grown up about it all.'

Beth ran her fingers through her tinted straw-blonde hair as she looked back at Amanda. Her friend retained her beauty and vitality that she understood would be like a magnet to her son and draw him in. She had sensed that there was a bond between them, even as they all strolled through the surf on a walk to a pub some distance away and for lunch the day before, and the temptation to drive there resisted. They did not need to touch. A look upon each other seemed to be enough to reveal that it was more than simple friendship, or politeness to his mother's guest, that was to be seen in Rory's eyes.

'I won't say anymore, Mandy.' It was Beth's name for her friend and not one that others used.

'I'm glad that you did, though, just now. It's not been easy, over the past year or so, to understand what has happened but we keep coming back to each other. So, Rory and I need to work it all out...just the two of us.'

'I saw you both talking. Was it about us doing this?' Rory had met Beth's smile as he joined them, intrigued at how they were talking, standing close as if sharing confidences. It seemed to be a smile of a deeper understanding of what was being played out between him and Amanda, and that he had spoken of to her.

'Yes but leave all of that for now!'

His fingers brush wonderingly over the soft creases in her skin, between her breasts, then up to Amanda's throat, down her arms before they caress the indolent swell of her breasts once more, his touches making her breaths hitch, her hands slowly caressing his hips as he makes slow love to her naked body, down over the soft curve of her tummy and brushes the coarse hair that covers her pussy, keeps from his view, if only for a second, her moist heat and pink folds. He has seen and tasted her secret, a woman's place, but how he feels after the many months that have passed is as if he sees her for the first time in her naked glory.

'Your name suits you so well, Amanda...the woman worthy of love. I want to be with her again...again and again.'

She stands almost as tall as he does, at nigh on six feet and he thinks of her as his Amazon, his shapely goddess. The other women who have been in his life, and bed, have not aroused the same intensity of emotions that she does; the raging lustful feelings, and devotion, that Amanda has succeeded in doing. No one gets close to him in the ways that she does. Beth had been dismayed when he had confessed to how they had fallen into pursuing an affair, to ending it, only for their need to be together to flare up once more.

His work, and help, had brought them together but it took some time for them to realize what was beginning to play out between them. Now, it feels as if nothing will keep them apart and she's free to let go.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers
12