Rediscovered Moments of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves behind her and embraces Amanda, kisses her shoulders, and the hollows of her neck, and breathes warmly in her eras as he sucks on one earlobe and then the other. He breathes in Amanda's scented heat and takes delight in her. He loves the soft creases to each side of her mouth whenever Amanda smiles, the brightness in her eyes when they look at each other and he feels like any lover would, the centre of his woman's attention. He loves that bond with her and he is only too willing to reciprocate and to let her know that their ages are no barrier to the feelings that they each arouse in the other.

She feels so lustful and it is the same again for Rory. She feels his erection against the small of her back, how its domed tips slide over her skin before she is lifted, enough, so that it can caress the slicked edges of her pussy in slow touches; his hard flesh meeting her moist tempting warmth.

'First in my room, but I spend the whole night in yours,' she laughs softly and gasps as Rory pushes her onto the bed and leans over her with a hungering look in his eyes as he takes in once more her nakedness, their times spent outdoors leaving her skin a golden brown and the freckles more pronounced. His impatience seems to get the better of him. 'Do with me what you want, darling!'

He grips her hands and pushes them up by her head and she feels powerless to move. Her heart beats like a kettledrum and she loves his dominant ways, his strong body delighting her and Rory's wondering smile, and the attentive look in his eyes, arousing her to the possibilities of what will follow, each knowing that their bond is no longer a secret as far as Beth and Brian are concerned. They may be wondering, even now, what their boy is getting up to with her and in a room not so very far away, across the courtyard from the main house where all the other guests may also be pursuing fleshy pleasures with each other.

He plants gently sucking kisses to her throat, then trails kisses down over her breasts, Amanda lifting them and sighing with pleasure as he kisses the clammy warmth underneath them. He does this so tantalisingly slowly that she moves to encourage harder claims upon them; to squeeze them and to draw his lips and flickering tongue over her nipples, to claim her body hungrily and possessively.

'Aren't you being impatient...just a bit?' he asks with a teasing smile. 'I don't think I've disappointed you before.'

'No, you haven't!' she groans by way of a reply. 'I've become someone else when I'm with you!'

'I thought so, and I love it.'

Finally, he presses his lips to one of her breasts and sucks slowly on her nipple, his ways making her feel on fire, her body aflame and she feels that with each claim of his sucking lips, she will gush, make ready for him and just as Rory wants. She rips free her hands from his hold upon them and grips his head, drawing his hungering lips down over her body. Her patience has already run out as Rory plants kisses to her belly, flickers his long tongue over her pussy's lips and darts into her in swirling probes and licks. It feels wonderful, beguiling and seducing her responses; her groans filling the room and her legs thrashing on the bed as he pursues her, swirling his tongue in excruciatingly pleasuring circles around and over her clit.

'Rory...that too?' she yelps as two of his fingers join in his plaguing of her. Her body quivers as he takes her in this way, her pussy so wet and open that she needs so much more of him to pleasure her. The first nagging cramps of an approaching orgasm are felt and her legs tremble, her clawing hands on his head and body declaring it to be so.

'I won't tease you any longer,' he kisses and she feels his hands grip her legs as Rory places them on his shoulders and he leans over her, dominating and strong.

She gasps for breath as his penis tip pokes and circles at her opening. Then he dips his hips, entering her accepting body in a long sinuous, and plunging stroke that soon becomes a raging quest to please them both. Her pussy has welcomed him as he pushes into her and she feels filled by its girth and length, her slicked heat enveloping him as his movements begin to pleasure her. He groans as she responds, closes her pussy's walls around him and she works his length in a wrenching, plaguing rhythm that he hopes she can prolong and that he can endure. Amanda has ways of bringing him on, breaking through his efforts to hold back what will inevitably follow.

'Go on and do it...waste me... waste me!' she gasps as her fingers join his probing penis in a rhythm of loving and plunging deep, short, strokes being followed by one long and lingering push, the swollen head of his penis brushing her pussy's walls and exciting her responses. 'Darling...you darling!'

They hold the other's wild-eyed, lustful gaze. They've forsaken all restraint and they claw and cling to each other, writhing on the wide bed that creaks and settles with their movements; the soft squelching sounds of slicked flesh reaching them. It seems to her that his admiring look and the kiss and caress of his lips and hands are paying homage to her body; that she is now the most beautiful woman in his world. She believes that look may well be in her eyes too and for him. She feels the trills of longing and approaching consummation merge into one rushing sensation that makes her breaths hitch in her throat.

'Come for me and come deep in me!' she gasps, arching her back as she feels the first spurt of his semen dart against the end of her womb. That is followed by others, the intense shuddering of his body, the wild bumping of his hips against her as their bodies crash against each other and are accompanied by her stifled cries to his mouth, his shoulders, and finally his throat. Rory pulls away, lifts his head from her lips and gasps in a final submission to what she has aroused in him. Amanda puts her hands to his face and kisses him, making Rory meet her hooded stare as pleasure overwhelms them. 'I love what you do for me...who you are to me, darling. No one can take this away from us, what we have found.'

With pleasure shared also comes risk and Rory slowly eases out of her, feeling the residual pleasure of the domed tip of his penis ease past Amanda's lips, her body shivering as he does so.

'I'm still so ready for you,' she says softly, wonderingly, as she basks in the pleasure that has again been discovered with him. Rory lies down beside her and she nestles against him. 'The next one's in your room.'

'Give me a moment or two,' he chuckles, 'you've wasted me.'

His handsome face is creased as he smiles at her, Amanda finding it impossible not to press her breasts and legs against him and to offer kisses and caresses to Rory's strong and toned body as they share in their body heat, the aroma of sex strong and intoxicating. It has all been so wild and uninhibited that he wonders how it can end because of what others, and especially his folks, will think. To them, their son's affair is most likely but a passing fancy and they will each see sense that their different circumstances and lives will bring into sharper focus.

'We've got all night, darling Rory...all night and then so much more afterwards, when we are away from here again.'

'Yes, and I...I may find you if we go on like this. Have you thought about that?'

'Yes, I have thought of that, darling,' she answers in some dismay. It is a question he has never asked and that she has never spoken of with him. 'I never thought of you as a promiscuous man, so...so I never asked that you wear a condom.'

Rory's fully with it now. 'Is there a plan B if it were to happen?'

He sits up and she does so too, nestles against him with her arms around his shoulders and her lips pressed to Rory's warm skin. 'Would you want me to end it...were you to find me as you say? I'm not so young that it would happen so easily, but the way we are with each other it could...or it might happen.'

He turns in her embrace and she meets his wondering look upon her. The woman he has made love to, chest to chest, hips crashing hips, lips kissing and sucking, her wet heat wrapped around him and with his body wracked by Amanda's claims upon it, she is now asking him the deepest of questions and one they have never spoken of, the passion and heat of their loving all-consuming, closing out any other thoughts than the pursuit of pleasure, unconfined and enduring; the slide and fearsome grip of her hands to his back and hips as she guided his undulating rhythm, closing out everything that might have given him a reason to pause and ask the question.

He has enough, his prick long and thick, with more than enough to reach the gates to her womb and he has felt it every time that they have loved, how her womanly walls have felt so slicked that he had glided in and out and yet she continuing to work him. Neither of them had to fake anything, not the pleasure discovered nor the raging sense of completion.

He'd been wasted by her ways of loving once more.

'I'm not into ending things when we should have taken care...I should have taken care. But I'm not going to force that decision on you were it ever to happen.' He eased out of her possessive embrace. 'Grab your nightdress and be with me in my room, please?'

Amanda rushed after him, her heart in her mouth as she thought through all that he had just confessed to. Her nightdress fell to the floor and she watched him throw his clothes on the only chair to be found in the large, echoing room, the bed seeming to fill the space and large enough for four people.

'You meant what you just said, didn't you? If I were to get pregnant you wouldn't want a termination?'

'No, I wouldn't want that, and I'd stay by you in whichever way you wanted...I mean it, in whatever way. My work, the flash car and the nice apartment, they're not the only or most important of things that I want.' He cupped her face in his hands and Amanda offered caresses to his belly and chest before she flung her arms about his neck and simply languished in his look upon her, his slow breaths to be felt on her lips. 'That,' he emphasised, 'is one thing I did not talk to Beth about...what I wanted from a woman like you.'

Amanda nodded and then clung to him. 'We found pleasure again by being together, but you want so much more.'

She had bought a one-way ticket. The drive home, with him, would be unlike any journey that she had ever made before. The distance was of no importance. Whom she shared the journey with was.

'Let people think what they want,' she kissed. 'I want to be with you, only you.'

12