Rediscovering Claire - Ch 4

Story Info
After lunch, drinks and a hot story in the hot tub.
5.2k words
4.52
4.8k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and I are enjoying our naked lunch on the veranda."Nate," she launches, as we're halfway through our sandwiches.

"Yeah?"

"You ever have a three way," she asks around a mouthful of BLT.

"Yes," I reply matter-of-factly, parrying her evident effort to shock me.

"Ooh!" Her eyes widen comically above her napkin as she finishes her mouthful. "Details!"

"I don't kiss and tell," I tease.

"Tell me and I promise I'll kiss you really good." Her bare toes scrape teasingly up the inside of my calf under the table. The sensation is intense and makes me shudder pleasurably. I know she's going to get it out of me, it's just a question of how much it's going to take versus how much I can stand.

"You're pretty persuasive when you want to be," I admit, without explicit commitment. "So, what do you want to know?"

"Everything! I wanna hear all about it, you naughty boy!" She grins mischievously at me and continues to tease my leg with her foot. Despite all of the day's exertions so far, she's making my cock swell.

"Can I finish my sandwich first?"

"Fine," she allows with a mock pout, "you can keep me in suspense a little longer." Claire presses, though, just as I tuck into my sandwich. "So, anybody I know?"

I shake my head and try to enjoy the delicious sandwich and Claire's teasing at the same time, with mixed success.

"Two girls?"

Sadly, no. I shake my head again.

"Ooh! Two guys?!"

I stop chewing to give her a smirk and shake my head slowly.

"Okay, so you and a girl and a guy, then. Did you go all Eiffel Tower? I bet you did."

I swallow and take a measured sip of iced tea, then tell her, "No: that would have just been a double-team. We had a threesome." Claire "oooh!"s but I cut her off before she can get started again. "Lunch. Then you can have the whole dirty porn-fession; every juicy detail: I promise."

"Okay, okay," she says, but as soon as I take another bite, she gasps, "Wow! You had a threesome. For real. That blows my mind." She singsongs, "Nate had a threesome," then continues to hum as she chews the last bite of her sandwich.

I get up and take her plate before she's finished chewing, "Okay. You win. Story time." Claire beams with naughty schoolgirlish delight. I caveat, "Just as soon as you mix us a pitcher of martinis. Dirty.. I need ambiance. I'll clear the table and meet you in the hot tub."

"Ooh! Did it happen in a hot tub," she blurts around her food.

"Go," I say and stack my plate on top of hers with the last bit of my sandwich still on it. As Claire gets up to see to drinks, I gather up the rest of the tableware and head to the kitchen. There, I finish my sandwich in peace and work out how to tell Claire this story.


Claire is practically buzzing with anticipation when I get out to the hot tub. Her tits jiggle and bounce in the water as she dances her buns excitedly on the seat. I make her wait while I pour two martinis over blue cheese-stuffed olives in oversized Lexan martini glasses. I hand both of them to her and climb in. She hasn't turned on the jets so I leave them. The water feels really good; hot and soothing to my sex-exhausted muscles, but not scalding.

I bump glasses with her and take a good sip before starting my confession. "Ah. Perfect, Claire." She smiles at the compliment. "You always mix the best martinis. I can never get them quite right."

"Tell me the juicy story you brought me out here to tell me and I'll tell you my martini secrets," she says archly, then snuggles up next to me.

I begin. "So I had this friend in college; Allen. He's dating this girl a while and one day we're having a couple brews at a local pub and he says that Allison wants to try a threesome."

"That's the girlfriend," Claire interjects.

"Yeah."

"So you say...," Claire prompts, giving me a searching look.

"I say, Please hand me a napkin, because I'd - you know - coughed beer out my nose."

Claire has a good chuckle at this then presses, "And then you said..."

"Well I didn't want to assume anything so I just asked him what he thought about it. He says he's stoked of course and says Allison asked him to feel me out and see if I'd be interested."

"And did he feel you out right there in the bar?"

"It's a figure of... Fuck, you're killing me here, Claire!"

She slides one hand over my knee and kisses my shoulder. "I'll be good. I promise."

"That's what I told Allen."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. No. I didn't say that; I said sure. We'd been solid friends for a long time and I figured we'd both be comfortable with it or if we weren't we were good enough friends that we could deal with it. So he says to come over on Friday and we'll do dinner and a movie together and see what happens."

I take a sip of my drink. "And," Claire prompts.

"Jeez! What have I gotta do to get you to let me tell this story? Put my dick in your mouth?"

"Ew! No; chlorine. You better wash that first and I haven't got time for that so just tell it your way and I'll hold all questions til the end." As she says questions, her fingers encircle my penis gently. Her touch is magnificently arousing and I stiffen further in her expert grip.

"So I get there and he meets me in the driveway as I pull up with our takeout. Chinese it was. He asks - now, he asks, in the driveway - if I've ever been in a threesome. I tell him no. I know he has. Two girls at least, I didn't know until he tells me there and then that he and an ex-girlfriend tried it once with one of her exes and it didn't work out well. Guy got all anxious and weirded out, nutted on her tits and left.

"So I tell him I'm cool and he says thanks but - how did he put it? - there could be a lot of moving parts and would I feel uncomfortable if he and I bumped parts. I assured him I was cool. He seemed to relax a lot and let it go at that. Then he says the plan is to have some dinner and some drinks and get comfortable and I should follow his lead after that, and not be afraid to make a move. Allison was totally into this and wanted it but she was shy; wanted me or him or both to kick things off. So: Okay, no problem; we'll see how this goes, I think.

"So we go in and get settled and get the food laid out and put a movie on. Allison's wearing this wine-colored sundress and her boobs are just about falling out of it.

Claire squeezes my cock and raises her hand with the glass in it.

"Yes," I allow, since I never want to discourage her in any way from squeezing my cock.

"Descriptions, please? I need visuals."

"Lemme think... sleeveless, cotton, low back, low scoop neck..."

Claire lets go of my cock long enough to splash me playfully. "Allison and Allen,," she specifies.

"Hmm. Allison's a about five-foot-eight in her bares; dark brunette, hair to her shoulders and a little more in the back. She's got that Mediterranean skin that just turns to creamy browned butter in the sun. She's got just a little bit of a tummy, cute and curvy. Heart-shaped tush that looks squeezable, but firm like her.swimmer's legs; toned and muscly."

"You're saying she had a muscly ass? You like that?"

"I liked it at the time," I say diplomatically. "I hadn't actually felt the greatest ass in the world yet at that point."

Claire squeezes my cock and tugs on it. "You're talking about my ass, right?"

"Damned straight, I am, Baby!"

"You forgot her tits."

"No I didn't. Farm girl ripe boobs; double Ds I'm guessing, and either she was smuggling lemon juicers or she'd got some huge nipples.

"And were they?"

"We're still on the couch, she's sitting between Allen and me, one leg tucked up. I can see her cleavage but not her nipples yet."

"Okay, tell it your way," she relents. "Tell me about Allen. Had you seen his cock before? You guys went to the gym together, right?"

"Not a Greek gym," I tell her. "Why do women always think men go to the gym to compare cocks?"

"Because it's fun to think about. So?"

"So. Allen's my height, maybe a hair taller. Brown hair, blue eyes. Allison's are amber, before you ask. He's about my build but more fit. Not narcissist gym rat, just cut; six pack, solid arms and quads. And as for his dick," I add to keep questions in check, "I'll get to that later.

"Oh? Will you really!?"

"Yes," I reply enigmatically. Claire's eyes and smile light up mischievously and she bites the side of her bottom lip.

"So we eat, and watch a bit and I'm not trying not to look at Allison. When she drops half of a chicken finger in her cleavage, I dart my chopsticks in to pluck it out and feed it to her while Allen leans in to lick up the duck sauce residue. She chews and swallows. 'You two,' she says, 'You're going to spoil me with so much attention.'

"I tell her she's worth paying attention to..."

"You sly dog! You're such a charmer,"Claire interjects.

I press on. "At some point, Allen gets up and goes to get drinks. I get up and go to the bathroom. I see Allison take notice of the bulge I've got going in my crotch area. Instead of readjusting while I'm in the bathroom, I give it a couple good tugs for confidence and arrange it for better display. When I come back, her eyes track my groin all the way back to the couch. Allen sees her watching and smiles at me over her shoulder.

"We sip our drinks. Nobody's bothered to restart the movie. Allen mentions out of the blue that Alison gives the most amazing back rubs. I express interest and she offers to rub my back. I say that would be awesome and from nowhere there's a bottle of massage oil in her hand. She tells me to take my shirt off.

"So I stand up and take my shirt off and she says that I should probably take my pants off too, just so they don't accidentally get oil on them. When I hesitate, she says, 'No need to be shy,' then bounces up off the couch and pulls her dress off in one smooth motion. 'There. Now we're both in our underwear. No more embarrassing than swimsuits, eh?'

"Except I'm clearly tenting my boxer briefs and few swimsuits are as gauzy and revealing as the translucent bra and thong she's wearing. She tells Allen she'll rub his back, too, if he strips down. He does, of course.

"She sits on the edge of the couch, spreading her legs and pulling an ottoman between them in front of her. She motions me to sit and I do. I can feel her inner thighs snuggle against my butt cheeks and I swear I can feel the moist heat of her cunt blasting against my ass. I hear the silky sound of her rubbing massage oil between her hands and I buzz with anticipation.

"She starts on my lower back and her fingers work my waistband down. Her thumbs slide underneath until she's rubbing the top of my buttocks. Her touch and technique are really good; firm, relaxing, soothing. I feel knots I didn't know I had loosening even as I feel my shorts tightening. She works almost up to my shoulders, kneading and stroking methodically and hitting every muscle without hurry.

"Then she tells me to stand. I get up awkwardly, straddling the stool and she pushes it out from under me with one foot. Her leg slides along the inside of my knee and thigh as she does. I slide my feet closer together now that I can and stand up. I hear her palms rubbing more oil together.

"I feel her fingertips slide under the legs of my boxer briefs and her hands slide up the tops of my thighs until she's kneading my butt cheeks. She hums. 'You're really tight here. I mean tense.'

"I tell her it feels really good. She takes her time and works my buns deliciously. Then she works down one thigh, then the other. When she gets to my knees, she pushes me a step forward and slides down onto the floor behind me to work on my calves. When she's worked those all out, she tells me to sit down so she can finish with my shoulders and neck.

"I tell her that might be uncomfortable. She asks why. I tell her my briefs have gotten really tight. She pretends to be confused and I say, 'Your hands feel so good, I'm afraid I've gotten quite an erection.'

"Allen chimes in as if on cue and says that that always happens to him when she runs his back. I glance over and see that he's fondling his own erection through his briefs.

"Allison assured me that she won't mind if I take my briefs off, then; you know, for the sake of comfort. So I slide them off and I sit between her spread thighs. She slips her hands firmly onto my shoulders and kneads them and strokes my upper arms until l'm just about soup. Then she tugs me back against her. 'Just let your head fall back against me and relax so I can work on your neck,' she says.

"I feel her boobs and hard nipples press against my back as she pillows my head on top of her cleavage and starts to work her fingers on my neck. She lets out a little gasp and I realize that she's now able to see my cock standing straight up and throbbing. She continues to work my neck and it feels glorious. I'm almost disappointed when I sense that she's about done; except for what I'm hoping now will come after.

"Then Alison rests her chin on my shoulder and her hands slide down, then under my upper arms to stroke my flanks. I feel her warm breath on my chest and know she's admiring my cock. After a moment she murmurs, quietly but still loud enough for Allen to hear, 'Wow! You are hard! Did I do that!?'

"'You did,' I assure her.

"'Maybe I should stop, then,' she teases.

"'Please don't. This is really nice,' I say.

"She continues rubbing my flanks and hips for a little bit and then sighs in my ear, 'You've got a really nice cock!'

"'Thank you,' I say.

"'Could I... would you mind if I touched it,' she asks.

"I turn to my right, sliding my legs over her right thigh and giving her a good look at my cock. 'You want to?'

"'Yes,' she says with conviction, moving her hand towards me.

"'Will you... would you kiss me while you do,' I ask.

"In response, she moves in for a kiss and lowers her hand to my hip. She slides her hand across my pelvis as our lips meet and curls her soft, warm fingers around my throbbing prick as she presses her tongue confidently into my mouth."

"Mmm! This was worth the wait," Claire murmurs beside me. I notice that she's finished her drink and set her glass aside. She's got one hand working lazily between her thighs while the other caresses my tummy, my cock and balls, my thighs as she listens raptly.

"Patience will be rewarded," I assure her in mock echo of her earlier cajoling. I continue regaling her. "Allison's hair falls around my hips, tickling, and I can feel her hot breath on my cock and balls. Suddenly, her mouth is all around me and she's sucking and moaning around my cock. It feels fantastic. I look up and Allen's got his shorts down and his cock out and he's stroking his hard dick while he watches his girlfriend go down on me.

"Now? Tell me now," Claire implores.

"It's got a huge, smooth head on it," I tell her, "thicker than mine, only his shaft's a little thinner behind it and tapered slightly. His balls are smooth shaven, but he's got a thick knot of pubes above his cock. It's pretty; you'd like it."

"Maybe," Claire allows. "You two still in touch?"

"Now and then," I say.

"Go on," Claire urges. I do.

"So Allison's exploring my cock and balls with her mouth and hands, with the same unhurried thoroughness as she'd just massaged me. Beside me, her thinly pantied ass is swaying gloriously. I run one hand up the back of her thigh and into her crotch. I can feel the moist heat of her sex through the fabric of her panties. She moans around a mouthful of my balls.

"Encouraged, I work my fingers underneath the thin, sopping wet fabric and into the seam of her lips. She thrusts back and works her cunt down onto my fingers as she leans up and deftly wraps her hair up into a pony tail, securing it with a hair and that she's pulled out of who knows where.

"Then she reaches back, unhooks her bra and lands her massive tits on my hips, my cock clasped between them. Lubricated by her copious saliva, she squeezes my cock between her hot boobs and lovingly strokes me in her cleavage.

"Allen groans something about how hot it looks and I glance up behind me to see that he's stripped his briefs off and is stroking as he watches Alison play with my cock.

"Alison wiggles her boobs off my cock and wraps her mouth around me again and he moans about how hot it is watching her hot mouth fuck my cock. As deliberate as she's being, I still figure I have to find a way to slow her down at this point or I'm gonna blow a load way sooner than I want to. So, I peel her panties down and get her to slip one leg free, then I drag her hot pussy down on my mouth."

"Mmm," Claire murmurs dreamily, "Details!"

"She's got a thick bush of pubes over a deliciously prominent mons,"I tell Claire, "her clit's kinda long but thin and hidden between thick, meaty hangar steaks of labia. Her taint is longish, too, and her asshole is a tight, dark knot of a bud against her pale sex. I notice her sharp tan lines, made by high cut thong swimwear. She's got a pale vee up her asscheeks. I pull them apart and snuggle her right down onto my mouth."

Claire moans beside me. She knows what my mouth can do. I hope she's thinking about it right now and creaming. I go on.

"So we sixty-nine real intense and deliberate like for a long time. I'm grooving on it. She's grooving on it. Allen's grooving on it. At some point I know he's moved and is watching her suck my cock from up close. I'm not sure, but I think a couple of times that maybe she's still gripping my shaft but it's not her mouth on me. I don't think too much about it; I'm just trying to lick as much juicy pussy as I can and keep from cumming too fast.

"After a while she's really grooving on my mouth and pushing back. I slide one of her cheeks to the side and slip a couple fingers in her, rubbing up the front wall of her cunt with my fingertips. I hear her groan out loud and realize there's still a mouth on my cock and I almost blow it right there but I keep cool and keep eating her out good.

"I slip my fingers out and spread her ass in both hands, pulling her onto my mouth and I see Allen behind us, kneeling and stroking his cock. I spread her wide open for him and see him inching forward. His cockhead slips between her wet cheeks and sockets in her entrance. It looks so hot seeing this up close. I moan into her cunt and feel her moan around my cock in response.

"Allen slides in and gets going. His shaft's gliding hot and hard against my nose as he fucks her and I'm thinking here's where the rubbing parts comes in. He's gonna 'slip' and I'm gonna find my mouth suddenly full of cunt-flavored cock.

"And did he," Claire breathes huskilly.

"No, he never did," I tell her, "then or after."

"There was an after?"

"Couple more times," I say. This time, the first, he nutted inside her. and I got to taste her creampie. I ended up finishing in her dirty cum-filed hole doggie style while she sucked on his spent cock. We fooled around a couple times after that. DP'd her once, but she would never let us try to both squeeze into her pussy at once like he wanted and they broke up a couple months later so there was never an opportunity with her."

"With her? There were others?" Claire was quick on the uptake.

"Just one," I told her. "Linda. She was a pretty, young, flirty, openly naughty and sexual gal. Always teasing me and bantering. By the time they started dating, I'd moved in with Allen to share rent after Alison moved out. We became friends, Linda and I. Still are, though she went and finally got married. Not to Allen."

"So," Claire pressed. "What happened with Linda?"

"Well, a lot but not a lot of really naughty interest."

"Tell me!" Claire strokes my dick authoritatively.

"So we'd become friends, gamed together a bit, hung out and drank together. So when one night Allen tells me about her new tat it's almost weird."

12