Rediscovering Claire - Ch 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How so, Claire prompts.

"Well, Allen says come look at this, and ushers me into his bedroom. Linda's there in baggy jeans and a tee shirt and he slips behind her. He pulls up her tee with one hand and I can see her belly button piercing and her flat, fuzzy tummy and faint treasure trail. With his other hand he pulls the waistbands of her jeans and panties out and down. I see an evidently fresh tattoo low on the right side of her smooth-waxed mons. It's a Rocky Horror Picture Show stylized lips and out-thrust tongue with the tip of the tongue spilling onto her right cuntlip. She has thick, smooth lips, with frilly, dark inner lips crinkling out of the seam in between.

"I say, 'Nice tat!'

"She asks me what I think of it. I say it's good work and that, 'Well, if the sight of those gorgeous lips didn't immediately make me want to lick them, that tat would certainly put that idea in my head.'

"She laughs and then says, 'Do you? Want to? You could...'

"I'm sorely tempted, but it's a bit weird. And it's a fresh tat, so I tell her maybe later, when she's healed, but right now she should put some ointment on it and cover it"

"You didn't," Claire says in dismay.

"I did," I tell her.

"And did you ever... what happened after that?"

"Well, that night, I went to bed and beat off a huge load dreaming about eating her out. A couple weeks later, she came into my room and caught me surfing porn. She teased me a bit, then sat over my shoulder and chatted about what we both found arousing while I surfed. She reached for the mouse and drove a bit. My hand was still on my cock. One thing led to another and she ended up giving me a blow job. She took my load and left without a word. Just a 'thank-you' wave.

"What do you think that was about?"

"Oh, she went and shared a hot cum-kiss with Allen after that."

"How do you know?"

"She told me later."

"Get the fuck out of town!"

"Yeah, but that was after she..."

"What," Claire insisted.

"So, the next night she comes in late and says her tat's healed and would I like to take her up on the offer. I give her an enthusiastic yes, but then she tells me, 'Full disclosure, Allen's asleep.'

"I say, 'Okay. So?'

"She tells me that he's asleep because he just blew a load in her hot cunt and she's got a dripping creampie and did that change my mind about going down on her."

"And did it?"

"I told her it did and she got this disappointed look, but then I told her it made me wish I could fuck her hot creampied pussy and then go down on her. She said she'd be down for that. So we fucked furiously and I filled her pussy up even more..."

"I bet," Claire interjects. "That's so fucking hot! I bet you blew a huge nut."

"Yeah. Pretty spectacular. And then I went down on her and ate her out hard through a couple more orgasms."

"Hers, not yours, right?"

"No. I ate her "til I came again! Seriously!? Yes, a couple more of her climaxes. Pretty good ones, too. The second one she came so hard she squirted cum all over my face and chest."

"Well you are a pretty amazing pussy eater, Baby."

"Aw, you say the nicest things," I tell her and toss back the last of my martini. I get up to pour us a couple more. Claire puts a hand on my hip before I can pick up our glasses. She pulls me close. She looks up at me, her lips just inches from my bobbing cockhead.

"I was just kidding about the chlorine she says and leans forward to flick her tongue around my cockhead. "Mnmm!" She pulls back and says, "I'd suck your cock no matter what." She plunges her mouth down and I gasp at the sudden intensity of her mouth on me.

"She lets go of me and says," I fucking love sucking your hot, gorgeous cock. How about you tell me more while I blow you? Promise I won't interrupt as long as you keep your cock in my mouth!"

Without waiting for my reply, she starts sucking me, looking up expectantly. I'm a bit disoriented and it takes me a moment to get back into the retelling.

"So... Ah! That feels so fucking good! So, Linda asks me when she recovers... She, ah, sees me all covered in cum and asks if I liked it. I tell her I did. Ah! A lot!

"So she asks me if she came up to me sometime with a mouthful of cum if I'd mind if she kissed me. I say no, ah, I wouldn't mind; I'd love it. So a couple days later we're passing in the kitchen and she cums at me to kiss me and I pull her in and we French, but... ah! Fuck! There's... huh! No cum."

Claire's working my prick and balls magnificently as I struggle to keep putting sentences together.

"So I ask her what the heck and she says it was a test but she'll see me later, and, uh, so she does. I'm getting out of the shower and she just comes in, stark naked and wraps her arms around my neck and presses her lips to mine and shoves her tongue in and floods my mouth with it... Oh! Uh! Damn! With hot, thick cum.

"And... Oh! Oooooh," I sigh as Claire pushes my legs further apart, wraps her mouth around my balls and starts scrubbing my taint with her hot tongue. "Damn, that feels amazing, Claire! Fuck!"

"So. Yeah. She tells me that was so hot and it almost made her cum a little and... Oh, fuck, Clair! Ah!" She's tugging on my balls with her mouth and gently scraping my sack with her teeth. It's only because of the distraction of having to speak semi-coherently that I'm not cumming already. Or, more likely, Claire's careful management. I'm sure now on second thought that if she wanted me to cum, I'd be fucking cumming and there'd be nothing I could do about it.

"So Linda grabs my wrist and pulls my fingers to her hot kissy and she tells me she's horny and wants my cock no matter what my answer is either way but would I maybe help her realize a fantasy and she says... uh!" Claire's sucking on my cock determinedly now but she's pacing me.

"And she says she wants to try to get her pussy stretched around two cocks at once and would I be down and I am so she says give her ten minutes and meet her in Allen's room and she gives my cock a couple tugs and goes.

I stop for breath and to try and think and Claire moans a question sound around my cock as she sucks me. Fuck!

"So I go in and she's on her knees on the floor sucking his cock and she's got him pretty hard. Hard enough that when she sees me come in she winks and sucks a little more while I watch and then up and turns and mounts him reverse cowgirl and leans back bracing on her hands behind her and I step in and she lifts her legs and wraps them around me as I step in now all hard as fuck and start to push my cockhead in on top."

Claire sucks me enthusiastically and moans encouragingly.

"So this is hot as fuck, right? I go slow. She's so fucking tight but wet as fuck and I'm in and I feel him getting fully hard and then she says fuck! Huh! Fuck me! And I do. I let it rip.

"I'm banging her and my cock's sliding against his inside her and they're both moaning and talking dirty to me and each other and then she starts cumming hard and It doesn't take long after that and I'm filling her with cum, my cock pumping like crazy to force the semen into her uber tight pussy.

"I cum and cum and finally I pull out and I get to my knees because I'm a little dizzy and I see his cock contracting hard as he cums inside her and I swear I'm about to pull it out and suck on it and then he starts to soften and slip out and I'm like no, shit! That sucks and..."

And I can't possibly talk any more. Claire's expert mouth has pushed me right to the brink and I feel my cum rising. I cum forcefully and intensely; tunnel vision and stars hard.

Claire stands up and hugs me close when I'm done. She presses her lips to mine and I know she's got some cum in there for me.


To be continued...

12