Rediscovering Old Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Melissa's visit to Kirsten gets interesting.
2.3k words
4.15
13.2k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer evening brushed across Melissa's face as she opened the door, warm after the air-conditioned comfort of the cab and lightly scented with wisteria. She climbed out of the car, then reached back in to help Kirsten get out. They took a slightly unsteady step away, and Kirsten pushed the door shut. They stood for a moment, balancing each other and oblivious to the departing taxi. Melissa closed her eyes and took a deep breath, visualizing the fresh, floral air going in through her nose and flooding her lungs, and flushing out the couple of drinks she'd had, replacing it with a new kind of intoxication. She exhaled, and realized she was still holding Kirsten's arm, just above the elbow. She opened her eyes and noticed Kirsten watching her. She caught her eye and they both laughed, suddenly nervous. Kirsten dropped her eyes and took her arm away, lightly brushing Melissa's hip with her hand.

Intentional?

Melissa wasn't sure, but probably not. Not Kirsten, surely! Still, the possibility put a small spark to a fire that had been gently smoldering in her belly the whole evening. Kirsten met her eyes, then quickly glanced away. Warmth from the fire spread downwards. Kirsten swallowed - maybe a little too hard. "Let's go inside. I'm getting cold," she said, her voice shaking very slightly.

Kirsten's husband opened the front door just as she got her key out.

"I wondered how long you'd stay out there" he said, as he welcomed them in. Had he been watching? What did he make of it? They came into the small hallway and stopped to take off their shoes. As she bent down, Melissa's gaze came level with his crotch, and the bulge visible there told her he had been watching and he had made something of it. Perhaps she wasn't imagining things, after all? The small fire burnt brighter, and she became even more aware of the heat growing between her legs.

She stood and felt his hand on her lower back, the same as his other hand was on his wife, as he guided them down the hallway to the living room. He nudged them towards the sofa and offered water and tea. Kirsten and Melissa settled onto the sofa, Kirsten sitting sideways with her legs outstretched, and Melissa with her feet tucked under her. The strange nervousness had disappeared and they chatted comfortably about the evening and about Kirsten's friends they'd met up with. Melissa had felt slightly out of place, but Kirsten told her they'd all seemed to like her.

"You both look like you had a good time," her husband said, as he brought in the drinks and a small dish of chocolates. "But, you'll have to tell me all about it in the morning. I'm off to bed. Don't stay up yapping all night".

He bent to give his wife a goodnight kiss. She closed her eyes and he stroked her hair; they both seemed to be fighting the desire to sink into it. Melissa's burning fire flared as she watched them. He straightened and approached her, then awkwardly leaned forward to kiss her cheek, the custom from her country, but not his. She was taken by surprise and turned the wrong way. The kiss landed on her lips, and she jumped slightly. He pulled back, slightly startled, and she licked her lips, wondering if it was him or his wife she could taste. She glanced at her friend, worried about her reaction. But Kirsten was smiling at her with a tilted head, tasting her own lips with her tongue. Her husband stood up and smiled.

"Good night, both of you," and he was gone.

Melissa smiled at Kirsten and the nervousness, that weird tension, was back. She unfolded herself to lean forward and pick up her tea from the coffee table, took a sip and replaced the cup. When she sat back, Kirsten had shifted slightly, one knee now resting against the back of the sofa, the toes of her other foot just grazing Melissa's thigh. Melissa caught a flash of blue from under her skirt. She knew Kirsten was wearing the lacy bra she'd bought on their last shopping trip together, when Kirsten had visited her; the distinctive strap had been catching her eye all evening. Melissa had wondered about the panties, and now she had her answer. She put her hand on Kirsten's ankle; the movement felt natural, but her hand was shaking.

"I've missed you guys," she said, at the same time Kirsten said, "I'm glad you finally visited us." Kirsten wriggled her toes under Melissa's leg.

"My feet are cold," she said.

Melissa leaned sideways, resting her elbow on Kirsten's knee and her head in her hand.

"I'm tired. It's been a long evening after a long journey," she said, and let her head drop to Kirsten's shoulder. Her hand brushed Kirsten's thigh as it fell. Kirsten gasped quietly, shifted her hips slightly, then licked her lips. She reached out and picked up Melissa's hand, as if to examine a ring. She stroked each bare finger.

"Don't go to bed, just yet." Kirsten's voice was small, unsure. The fire inside Melissa became almost unbearable at the words. Her belly and her pussy burned, and now every nerve tingled. Suddenly, she was wide awake and every millimeter of her body wanted to be held and examined by Kirsten. She twisted towards her, now kneeling on the sofa with her free hand resting lightly on Kirsten's straightened knee. Melissa swallowed, gathered her courage, and asked the question she'd wondered for a very long time.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Kirsten looked up from Melissa's hand to her eyes and shook her head. She sat up straighter and leaned forward, her eyes holding Melissa's, for fear of letting go and losing the moment. Melissa reached out and stroked Kirsten's hair, copying her husband's earlier movement. She closed the gap between them and cradled Kirsten's head in her hand, bringing their faces together. They stopped for a moment, forehead-to-forehead, then Kirsten closed her eyes and let her lips find Melissa's. Just a light touch, the softness surprised her. She felt the tip of Melissa's tongue on her lips, reassuring her, inviting her in. She opened her mouth to meet Melissa's tongue with her own, finally tasting her for the first time; sweetness and a lingering sense of wine. She broke the kiss and breathed her in. She smelled like the fragrant air outside. Kirsten opened her eyes and Melissa smiled.

Kirsten had been thinking of this moment ever since Melissa had said she'd be in town. She hadn't known if the longing was mutual - although a few comments had given her hope - and she'd had no idea how to ask. Watching Melissa this evening, holding her own in a crowd of unfamiliar people, and winning over every last one of them, had only strengthened her attraction. She wanted her, she wanted to hold her and taste her. She wanted to have her. But she'd been afraid of the unknown and her usual confidence had dissolved into shyness. Outside the house, she'd almost gathered the courage to kiss her. Melissa's smile now, just a scented breath away, melted the shyness and instead desire, want, need swept over her. It was urgent; her body crying out for Melissa's touch. She closed her eyes again, and again her lips found Melissa's, more confident this time. She firmly pushed her tongue between Melissa's yielding lips. She needed her. She grabbed Melissa's shoulders and leaned back, pulling her on top.

Melissa pulled back slightly and adjusted her position so she didn't squash Kirsten. She took a moment to savor the feeling of fire flooding her body, before returning to Kirsten's waiting lips. Kirsten's body beneath her felt right, and she wanted all of it. She supported herself with one hand and ran the other down Kirsten's neck; along her collarbone to the soft warm skin of her bare shoulder and the smooth black fabric of her top. Kirsten moaned and her kiss became deeper as Melissa cupped her breast. It felt alive under her hand, Kirsten's heart pounding beneath it and her quickening breath pushed the firm flesh into her grasp. Melissa broke the kiss, and Kirsten tilted her head back, eyes closed and completely lost in the moment.

A movement beyond the sofa caught Melissa's eye, and she looked up to see Kirsten's husband looking on with a slightly amused expression on his face and a glint in his eye. He took a step forward, as if to join them, but Melissa quickly shook her head. She wanted Kirsten all for herself, for now. He nodded in reply and leaned against the doorway. He unzipped his jeans as Melissa returned her attention to Kirsten.

She ran the tip of her tongue down the side of Kirsten's throat and felt the response, loud and clear, as Kirsten moaned and arched her back. She kissed and licked the base of her throat and Kirsten lifted her hips up and into Melissa, wanting more, more, more. Melissa wriggled backwards to kneel on the floor between Kirsten's legs, and continued the exploration of her body. She glanced up to see Kirsten's husband watching intently and stroking his cock. She smiled at him, then took hold of both Kirsten's breasts and squeezed gently, enjoying both the audience and Kirsten's reaction.

She slid her hands down the satin top, and when she got to the bottom she went under, just enough to feel Kirsten's warm soft skin and the muscles tensed beneath her hands. Over the skirt; Kirsten turned her head, a flash of frustration on her face. She moaned again and again, lifting her hips, Melissa feeling and returning every movement of her muscles. Her hands reached Kirsten's knees and Melissa kissed first one, then the other. Kirsten let out a groan. Melissa slowly, slowly, ran her hands up the inside of her thighs, pushing the skirt up as she went. Kirsten gasped, anticipating what was to come. Melissa bent her head and followed first one hand then the other with her tongue; licking, and nibbling, and kissing the soft inner thigh, feeling Kirsten's every muscle tensing and twitching, aching with anticipation and desire.

Her hands reached Kirsten's panties and she reached around, taking Kirsten's arse in her hands, squeezing, kneading it, as she pushed her skirt up over her hips. She brought her hands back around to the front. She felt the fabric of the panties, smooth and silky. Kirsten was still, now, breathing hard, and clutching at the sofa cushions. Melissa glanced up. Kirsten met her look and nodded, let out a sigh and closed her eyes, letting her head fall back. Behind her, her husband caught Melissa's eye and he also nodded, with a smile. He left his post at the door and silently walked around the sofa for a better viewing angle, behind Melissa.

She turned back to her task. She kissed Kirsten on her mound and felt the hot dampness of the fabric. She was aware how damp her own panties were, and flipped the back of her skirt over her hips to reveal a dark red thong. For Kirsten's husband's benefit. Mostly. She brushed her thumb over Kirsten's pussy, feeling the heat radiating from it. The sweet dampness. Kirsten gripped the sofa harder and pushed her hips into Melissa's thumb. Melissa stroked her again, harder this time. She pushed the panties aside and her fingers discovered under it - the surprisingly soft hair, damp and tangled, and the smooth wet lips beneath. She pushed the hair aside, feeling like an explorer in a scented jungle. Her thumb found Kirsten's clit and she circled around it, enjoying Kirsten's gasp each time she brushed over it. With her other hand she stroked Kirsten's pussy, one finger on each outer lip. She parted the lips, and kissed lightly between them, breathing in the full force of Kirsten's scent.

"More!" The word was breathless, urgent.

Melissa parted the lips with her tongue and licked the length of her slit, pushing slightly into her opening. She took Kirsten's arse again, in both hands, kissed her clit and sucked, then ran her tongue down her slit again, and back to her clit. Kirsten grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down, driving Melissa's tongue into her, deeper with each thrust, as far as her tongue could go. Melissa put one hand between her own legs and began fingering herself, her rhythm matching her fucking Kirsten with her tongue. She could feel Kirsten's husband watching, and hear his breathing behind her. Kirsten's breath was getting shorter and louder, her hips pushing harder and all of her body tensing. Melissa switched to flicking her clit with her tongue and pushed one finger, then a second, inside Kirsten, as deep as she could go and finding the perfect spot. Kirsten cried out and arched her back and gripped Melissa's head between her thighs. Her pussy throbbed against Melissa's finger as the rest of her body relaxed. Melissa tickled inside her and her body jerked. She cried out again, and smiled. Melissa laughed and rested her head on the sofa. She felt a hand gently stroke her bare arse cheeks and trail the length of her wet pussy. Kirsten's husband crept back towards the bedroom.

Melissa stood up, adjusting her clothing. She leaned over Kirsten, and kissed her on the cheek. Kirsten moaned and weakly lifted her legs onto the sofa, curling up on her side. She opened her eyes and smiled at Melissa, brushing some hair from her face.

"That... that was..." and again her eyes closed, her smile still lingering as she dropped into a blissful sleep.

Melissa closed her bedroom door behind her, and lay down on the bed. She heard Kirsten's husband carrying his wife back to their bedroom. She undressed and continued what she'd started with Kirsten. It only took a few moments for her to climax, and she too drifted off to sleep, thinking she would enjoy the rest of her trip - even more so when her own husband arrived, tomorrow.

**********

With big thanks to younghrted2 for editing.