Rediscovering Passion

Story Info
A woman's adventure.
8.1k words
4.63
31k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't remember the last time anyone had felt me up.

We were in a quiet hallway only feet away people were working and going about their days. The threat of discovery only added to my excitement.

His lips were moving like silk across mine and each of us had our eyes closed. His hands moved silently and with purpose, a purpose that was making me feel so sexy and desirable.

He had strong hands and they moved as if they had minds of their own. Manhandling my small body, they knew all of the right places. At 5.3 and 110 pounds, his 6-foot frame and muscular body virtually hid me from view.

Despite our exposed location, I felt myself melting into his arms. Feeling the strength and power of his body I was totally lost in the moment.

His fingers seemed to materialize inside my slacks, I felt his fingers at the edge of my panties and then moments later they slipped under the elastic and moved towards my warm and increasingly damp little pussy.

One of his fingers moved along the edges of my sex, the roughness of his calloused skin contrasting with the smoothness of my shaved pussy. I inhaled sharply as he parted my folds and my increasing wetness enveloped the length of his finger. His fingers felt electric, the fear of discovery was totally lost in my feelings. Even if I had thought about moving, my feet were stuck to the floor as if encased in concrete.

His free hand cupped one of my breasts through my blouse and bra, gently massaging my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, a moan escaped from my mouth but the sound was lost in his lips and mouth as his tongue explored my lips even more.

Only with the sound of approaching footsteps, did we force ourselves back to reality. I wanted to scream when his finger and hand slipped out of my panties. I secretly smiled when I watched him discreetly lick his finger as an unaware associate moved past us in the quiet hallway. Their only acknowledgement to us was a passing nod as we were forgotten in the next moment by their haste to get their task finished.

His boldness surprised and excited me, although looking back, it should not have surprised me. It seemed like it had only been days since we had first kissed, then like today he had surprised me with his forwardness.

Having been married for more than 25 years with two grown kids and a much older husband, I had gotten used to a life without sex. Doing something like this was so unlike me.

Five years ago, I founded, my own business and through working long hours and good timing, my business had grown to four stores and more than fifty associates. People saw me as strong, dominant, and every inch in control. Everyone except one, someone who is the only person who seems to understand what I secretly desire but have never told anyone else but him.

Although we had kind of flirted back and forth for months, more or less innocently, I had initially never suspected we would be in this position, ever. As the weeks and months passed, I have to admit, the thought of him had been the subject of some increasingly explicit fantasies and masturbating sessions.

It had slowly begun when he had walked into my business and offered his services after being dismissed from my principal competitors almost a year ago. I had heard about him, I knew that he was well thought of, but I really didn't need someone like him. He was persistent without being annoying. For an older man, he was so unlike my husband. Although younger than my husband, he was still a good ten years older than me. He worked out and was in good shape, it didn't hurt that he was also attractive, but not necessarily in what most people would call a handsome way.

At first glance, he did not seem to be particularly noteworthy. Most people made that mistake. There was a sense of calm strength about him, the way he talked, and the way he moved. I would like to say I noticed all of those things immediately but that would be lying. We started off with a coffee here and a business lunch there, he was smart and very earnest and only seemed to want to help.

I don't think he planned on seducing me, at least not in the beginning. He offered lots of good business advice and I began to look forward to our meetings because he was so knowledgeable and helpful. He did odd projects for me and set up my website page. I knew he respected me as a business person and really helped me.

He was also really interested in me, when we talked, seldom did he talk about himself, it was only when I realized later, that despite being surrounded by people all the time that I was lonely and really enjoyed having someone to share my thoughts and ideas with.

I found myself examining him more closely each time we met. His deep blue eyes, his physical condition, the humility and warmth of his personality. He would compliment me and sometimes be embarrassed by his honesty, which I increasingly found very sweet. At some point, he started sending me quotes each morning and we started texting, a first just a few quick notes, but increasingly we would converse more and more. I began to share my thoughts and dreams with him in a way that I could not with anyone else.

I had told him, rather more bluntly than I had planned, that I had many men who were interested in fooling around with me and that I wasn't looking for that. He seemed a little surprised, but never even raised an eyebrow. Ironically, even as I had said that, part of me was already wondering about him and that is when the secret night dreams had begun.

My staff liked him as well, one of my older female associates, commented on how strong he looked and what a nice ass he had. I was shocked; this woman was in her early sixties and was happily married.

"Mary, what are you doing looking at his ass?" I remember saying with surprise.

"Toni, don't give me that, I am married, not dead. If my husband had an ass like him, we would still be having sex regularly," she laughed.

I had seen her husband and he was like most older men, including my own husband. As his gut got bigger his ass got smaller; that wasn't true about John, he had a flat stomach and an ass that I had thought about holding in my own small hands. I didn't tell Mary that I had thought about holding more than just his ass.

I remember the first time I touched him. It was an innocent gesture one day over lunch. I had reached out and touched his hand and it was like I had been jolted by electricity. He did not seem to notice, but the feeling of warmth and power was incredible, without it being awkward or uncomfortable he held my hand for several minutes before our server returned.

I knew he was married and through the course of our conversations, I knew that his wife had grown increasingly distant and that their relationship was strained, but because of him losing his job, he was kind of stuck. I told myself that having an affair with a married man was a bad idea, even if I did know how bad his existing relationship was.

I also told myself that there was no harm in having my own fantasies, especially since sex with my own husband was infrequent (hardly ever), unsatisfying (always), and that my only outlet was masturbating (more and more frequently). I kept myself in good shape, exercising regularly and watching what I ate. My little 34B's were still perky and my ass was still very taught.

After John and I had graduated to business lunches, with him as an unpaid consultant, I had started again to watch what I was wearing. When John first walked into my store, I remembered I had dressed in nice but plain clothes and seldom wore makeup or jewelry. Now, I was wearing just a touch of makeup, I found myself wearing some of my favourite necklaces and bracelets again that I hadn't worn in years. John always noticed and told me how nice I looked. My husband, if he noticed, never said anything.

Telling myself, "My fantasies are harmless, they are just for me and just about sex," I found myself lying awake at night masturbating quietly while my husband snored next to me. At first, I just used my fingers to lightly touch my breasts and then to play with my pussy to have small, very quiet orgasms. It was enough, at least in the beginning.

One day, we scored a big sale and without thinking about it, I hugged John. John hugged me back. His size and how solid his body was shocked me and I held him likely longer than what I should have. With my head resting on his chest, I could feel the strength in his body, and I could feel him growing more aroused as his bulge was pressing against my body.

He hadn't made me feel awkward, only excited. He let me go and as another person wanted to hug me too, and two others as well, no one seemed to notice, but afterwards I glanced at John, and he just smiled at me. My knees almost turned to jelly. That night after working out, I looked down at my body and on a whim, shaved my pussy for the first time in forever.

I had shaved it years ago, when my husband and I had sex regularly, I had loved how sensual it made me feel and I loved the sensation the few times that he had gone down on me. I had really hoped he would like it and let me shave him bare. Unfortunately, my husband thought it was dirty to eat me and would only do it rarely, and as much as I liked being shaved, he did not, he said I should act my age and so eventually I had stopped doing it. Much like I had stopped doing other things that made me feel pretty.

Because of John, those feelings were reawakening, John made me feel pretty, he made me feel important, and he made me feel sexy. That night I had used my long-forgotten vibrator to masturbate and had even used my fingers to play with my ass. The orgasm I had made me whimper, moan, and groan so loud that I thought I would wake up my husband. In the morning, the sheets under my ass were still damp and the scent of my orgasm lingered in the morning air. I smiled to myself, but my husband didn't even notice.

My problem was that my fantasies were now transitioning from occasional nighttime thoughts and playing with myself to daytime interruptions of my day. Increasingly I was wondering how I might satisfy myself at work without alerting my staff.

Without realizing, it happened one day last week, when I had been on a zoom call and it was extremely boring, the meeting chairperson, Jill, had been droning on for what seemed like hours and my interest and concentration were waning.

Absentmindedly, I had started running my hand along the silky material of my slacks. As Jill continued to speak without any regard for her audience, my fingers moved closer to my crotch. Back and forth, lightly tracing small and then larger shapes and circles on my thighs.

Fortunately, the microphone was muted. I inhaled as my touch just grazed the small cleft in my slacks. Through the thin material of my slacks and panties, my finger traced the folds and indentions of my pussy. My breathing became deeper and I struggled to keep my appearance from revealing what I was doing away from the camera. Thoughts of John replaced any attention I had to what Jill was saying.

I imagined John's fingers were mine, slowly moving around the centre of my body. My breathing started to become more pronounced as the heat and moisture began to build. Despite myself, I closed my eyes, not caring that my monitor still projected my image to the other 50 people in the meeting.

My first finger was now joined by a second as my rubbing started to get more feverish, I had never masturbated at work before and certainly never in a meeting. Another small moan escaped my mouth as my fingers found the nub of my little clitty. It felt like small electric shocks were escaping from between my legs, but far from painful, little waves of pleasure washed against me like the waves from a warm tropical sea.

I lost track of time, it might have been a minute, it might have been 15, the delicious friction felt wonderful, the shocks were becoming closer together and the intensity was lasting much longer now, and my moaning was almost continuous.

"Oh my god," I gasped as I orgasmed at my desk, my legs and thighs spasmed as the orgasm rumbled through my body making me shiver and shake almost uncontrollably.

My heart was beating incredibly fast and hard, my skin was flushed, and as I became more aware of my surrounding again, I desperately hoped that no one had been paying any attention to me.

My panties were soaked, the moisture and heat from my pussy, seeping even through my slacks and had left a small damp area on my chair as I smiled to myself. Jill continued to drone on and one, no one seemed to have noticed that I had made myself cum, while Jill's monologue continued.

"Are you okay?" appeared on the private chat line.

I guess someone had noticed that I was behaving differently. "Never better, I am really enjoying this call," I typed back.

"Really, I think is the most boring meeting yet," was the response.

"You just need to find a way to keep your hands busy, that's what I did," I laughed to myself as I responded.

For the rest of the day, I enjoyed the lingering warmth between my legs and the naughty feeling of having given myself an orgasm at work. I also thought more and more about John, letting my imagination run wild while I finished the day with my brain on "autopilot."

In my thoughts, I kept being drawn back to the first time John had kissed me. I had finally hired John to work with me as an "official" consultant and then as my General Manager. I had worried about my husband's reaction, but he didn't seem to care as his construction business occupied most of his time. The women working in my office, were all happy because they not only saw him as attractive, they knew how hard I was working and had been worried about me. Everyone seemed glad I had someone to help me, especially me.

A little while later, just like with the hugging incident, we had just scored another big sale and without any hesitation, when we got the news, I had hugged John, this time we were the only people in the office. I put my arms around him, letting them rest on his tight curved ass and he held me. We stood like that for an eternity and then I looked up into his blue eyes.

We had been kissing for several minutes before I had even realized it had happened, "Wow can he ever kiss," I thought to myself afterwards.

Maybe it was because he was the first man, I had kissed romantically other than my husband, but he took my breath away. It was only when we heard the outer door to the office open, that we broke away, thinking back, there was something exciting about almost being caught.

When one of the sales associates came into my office, John answered their questions, I was too flustered and speechless. John had to leave with them, and glanced back at me and smiled.

My fantasies that night rose to a whole new level, I couldn't wait to go to bed and it seemed to take forever for my husband to fall asleep as my pussy ached to be played with. I masturbated to thoughts about that kiss and what might happen next time and gave myself another powerful orgasm. When I awoke the next morning, my fingers were on my pussy, and I could feel my juices still making my pussy damp.

I never had a chance to be alone with John over the next few days, it was unbearable, to be so close and yet unable to feel those lips or hands on my body. We flirted back and forth using texting, with language at was becoming more and more explicit. We had crossed the innocent flirting bridge and now we were constantly sexting.

Finally, a few days later, we had a chance. There were still tons of people around, but at least we were together. We had been working in my office all afternoon on a new project, it was complicated but very important.

I was frustrated and very tense when we had started shortly after lunch. By three o'clock the problems seemed worse than when we had started, I was almost ready to give up. John stayed calm and moved his chair around the desk so we could work on the problem from my side of the desk together.

I knew John wanted me as much as I wanted him, but instead of focusing on what he wanted, he focused on what was important to me. Knowing he wanted to help, his presence only made calmer, we prioritized each problem and broken them down, one by one. Slowly, each problem fell by the wayside and finally the last one was eliminated, it was only then I looked up and saw the offices were empty.

"What time is it? I asked.

"6:45," was John's reply.

"Fuck," I am going to be late; my husband is expecting me. Tonight of all nights, we were supposed to have plans.

"Call him and say you are going to be another 30 minutes, you work late all the time," John replied as he stood up behind me.

I started to question why he said 30 minutes, just as he stood up and stood behind me, when I opened my mouth, John put his hands on my neck and slowly started to massage my tense neck muscles.

"John, we don't have time ..." I didn't get any further than that.

"Toni, relax, you have been tense all afternoon, we solved all the problems, but you are still tight as a drum, besides this will only take a few minutes," he said in a soothing voice.

I started to object and John said, "Toni, trust me, please."

Despite all of my fantasies, at some level I knew that I couldn't be caught with John massaging me. With misgivings I picked up the phone and made the call, it turned out I could only leave a message at home, just as John's strong hands dug into my muscles. His strong hands rubbed my tight muscles. My husband must have forgotten about the plans.

Just then John's hands found a very sore spot, "Ooohhh, that's nice," I more groaned than said, John was right, I was really tense. The pleasure was overcoming my worry of being caught. Truth being told, just the thought of the risk of being caught started to turn me on.

John knew what he was doing, his fingers and hands were warm and they alternated gently and then roughly kneaded my neck and shoulders. I found the knots in my body very slowly relaxing.

"That's its Toni, just let the tension out of your body," John seemed to say inside my head. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes.

I could feel his breathe on the back of my neck and it sent chills down my spine. I had been married for more 25 years and although propositioned many times, I had never given in. Although, I had never met anyone like John. I had never been this close romantically to another man other than my husband in the entire time and I found myself wanting John more and more.

I leaned forward and John's hands moved further down my back, without really noticing, John pulled me up out of my chair and moved behind me and massaged my lower back. I couldn't help myself, I couldn't stop him, nor did I want to stop him.

All his hands did was to make my body relax, from my shoulders, down all of my back, his hands erased all of the tightness and stiffness that I had let accumulate.

Standing behind me, John had moved closer and I was so aware of his proximity that I knew what was coming and I turned and faced him. Looking up into his face, I saw his smile, felt his gaze, and took in his scent. His cologne seemed like a mix of leather and motor oil, a masculine scent, but not overwhelming; confident but not arrogant. His blue eyes seemed to know exactly what I was thinking. I leaned forward and kissed him softly.

Our kiss last only a moment, but the electricity almost made my knees shake again. Our next kiss lasted much longer, his lips on mine only intensified the feeling from the first kiss. Our lips moved as if dancing with each other and I felt his tongue pierce my lips and then explored my mouth and tongue. I have no idea how long we kissed, I just knew I only ever wanted to be kissed like that from now on, with that much passion and energy.