Rediscovering Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's whispered, "Toni, I want to kiss your ass," in a dusky voice.

I was about to turn and let him have his way with my ass when a light switched on down the hallway. I instantly froze as I heard voices.

"I see Toni's car; I wonder where she is."

Panic struck me first and then an electric thrill as John put his hand over my mouth and pulled me deeper into the office and we both knelt behind the desk.

"Shhh," he said quietly, his arm over my body.

The voices approached the darkened office and never paused and moved down the hallway and out into the next area of the building.

John quickly grabbed my clothes and helped me get dressed, despite the danger he kissed me while doing up my buttons, I was as wet and excited as when we started, the danger of getting caught almost made me dizzy.

"What about you, where are your clothes," I asked John in a whisper. Wondering for the first time where his clothes might have been.

"In my office," he said.

It was only then I realized that we had been making out for almost 2 hours. John turned on the light and helped me straighten out my clothes, without trying to cover his nakedness at any time.

My hair was tousled, my lipstick gone, my clothes looked good, but I looked like I had just been fucked by someone. John smiled and said, "Toni, you look beautiful."

"Go across the hall to the washroom and adjust your makeup and then go to my office and get my clothes," he said quietly.

"What about you, what if someone finds you," I said concerned about leaving him naked.

"I'll be fine," and he turned off the light.

I couldn't resist another kiss and another stroke or two of his still hard cock. I slipped out and crossed to the washroom just as the door at the end of the hallway opened.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, that had been so exciting, dangerous, and so satisfying. I enjoyed the warm feeling that flowed through my entire body, particularly the soft throbbing between my legs.

I fixed my hair and makeup and soon looked the part of a respectable business person again, albeit in casual clothes.

I walked to John's office and casually greeted some more staff who entered the office area. I worried about how John was doing, as several other arrivals said hello and then proceeded to their work areas. Soon the hallway was empty again and I returned to the still dark office and closed the door.

The room seemed empty, currently this office wasn't being used by anyone and I wondered where my naked lover had gone. I was about to leave when I heard something.

"Toni, don't leave," sounded a voice.

I turned around and saw John climbing out from behind the desk.

I closed the door and rushed over and embraced him.

"John you are so bad, and so good," and I kissed him hard on the lips and draped my hands around his waist and let them rest on his nice ass.

"There are so many people in the building, I had to wait until no one was in the hallway, but all I could do was think about what we just did."

I kissed him some more before finally stopping and helping him get dressed. I stood watching him and then helped him button his shirt.

"John, that was amazing, I want to do it again," I said almost breathlessly.

"Even with the risk of getting caught?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"Especially with the risk, that just made it so much more," I said in a voice that surprised me.

"Then that's exactly what we will do, beautiful, as many times as you would like wherever and whenever," John smiled.