Rediscovering their Love Ch. 03

Story Info
The reason change revealed, a morning of surprises.
7k words
4.2
11.1k
13

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following on from Chapters 1 & 2 this story reveals the catalyst for Diane's change. Perhaps there will be a hint of their holiday adventures to come. While there are sex scenes there are more conversations and teasing.

The evening before had been full of surprises for both of them. Today, Diane was going to explain what had led to those events which she hoped would lead to more spontaneous intimacy between them in the future. She also had an adventure to tease the life out of him in mind.

Again, there is no adultery, no violence or abuse.

Chapter 3.

Diane awoke first. She found herself cuddled into Stephen, enjoying the warmth from his body. She felt exhilarated and warm and very content. Unfortunately, rather than enjoy this feeling, her body was telling her that it had other, more pressing needs.

After seeing to those, she washed herself very carefully before heading to the kitchen to make them a cup of tea to start their day. When she brought them to the bedroom she saw that he was in the perfect position for her to surprise him. Placing the cups down, she lightly got on the bed and began running her breasts over his penis, up his stomach and over his chest. As he roused, she aimed a breast into his opening mouth cutting out any attempt he may make to speak. She drew her free hand over his penis, caressing it and was incredibly pleased to find that despite all the action the night before, he was still up for a good fight.

Stephen became aware of light but sharp sensations moving over his stomach and chest. He was beginning to recognise them as Diane's nipples when a breast filled his mouth. His subconscious immediately took over and he began sucking the nipple and breast further into his mouth. His brain received urgent messages from his penis as the sensation of being lightly caressed and fondled made its way through. Some part of his body was already fully awake.

His arms reached out and found a warm body just above him. He pulled that body to him and his hands found and caressed her arse which caused her to grind down onto him. Too soon, he felt the breast being removed from his mouth. A smiling Diane kissed him and told him his tea was ready.

His face was a picture. He couldn't see any robe lying around and Diane certainly wouldn't have gone to the kitchen to make the tea in the nude, would she? These holiday surprises were coming thick and fast.

As they drank their tea, he could see that Diane looked radiant and incredibly happy. Her headlights were on dipped and she was breathing lightly and quickly. He was surprised by his own feelings. He was the most contented he had felt in months. Even he was surprised his other man was up for another fight but he too needed to see to his morning comforts.

On his return, he found Diane sitting on towels at the bottom of the bed. There was a bowl of hot water and shaving equipment.

"Stephen, I said last night, I had a job I would like for you to do each day on our holiday. I would like you to shave me to ensure that I am smooth for you." She smiled, "I promise I won't self-destruct after five seconds."

"Well, I understand the need for maintaining the highest standards of appearance, the difficulty of the task, your faith in my abilities especially given my lack of experience but I'm sure I'll rise to the occasion," Stephen said smiling at the thought of what she was asking. He never dreamt in his wildest fantasies she would ask this off him.

Diane leaned back and opened her legs allowing him to see that beautiful pussy in all its glory once again. She could feel herself moisten and saw her headlights grow.

Stephen took the cloth from the water and lightly wetted the area from her pubic mound around her pussy lips, her perineum and anus. Next he slowly smoothed the shaving gel, teasingly working it in over the area eliciting a few sighs and deep breaths from Diane. He formed his plan of attack. He moved in closer so he could observe in detail the effect of every stroke of the razor. First he removed any stubble on the pubic mound, between her hips and down to her clit hood, sweeping the blade in several directions to ensure all the stubble was removed.

Now, he placed her feet on his shoulders so her pussy and anus were pulled towards him and totally exposed. He pulled the right lips taught and felt her arousal. He very carefully pulled the blade down over her thigh, the pussy lips to her entrance. Once happy that was clear of hair, he repeated the process on the other side.

Diane was breathing heavily. She had never expected to become aroused as Stephen slowly teased the blade over her mound and moved to her pussy. As he did, she became lost in the sensation, so much more stimulating than when she had shaved herself. Stephen's head was so close to her, his breath caressed the newly shorn areas which emphasised the experience even more.

As he moved down to her perineum and anus, she felt his breath on her pussy lips. She had to stop herself raising her hips any further. She was unfamiliar with the feelings she was receiving as he shaved around her anus. She had always stopped him playing there before but now she was appreciating that having this area stimulated did turn her on.

She was a bit deflated when she felt him take the towel and dry her off as she was enjoying the delights pulsing from her nether regions through her body. She gasped as Stephen's mouth took her pussy lips and kissed them, his tongue then snaking along and up to her clit. His head popped up and he said, "I need to check that there are no areas I missed!"

As his mouth caressed her; his tongue entered her playing a tune on her inner lips. He turned his tongue and seemed to invade her before returning to those inner lips. His nose was flicking her clit. She was flooding him with her nectar. She soon felt the need for him to be in her but he stuck to his task. Within a couple of minutes, she was pressing his face into her pussy as she came.

She pulled him up and began kissing him fervently as her hands found his penis and pulled it into her fanny. Hooking her legs behind his bum she pulled him deeply into her. She gave him no chance to set the pace. With her hips rising to meet him as her legs drove him in, he was soon on the verge of coming.

They kissed passionately as his hands mauled her breasts and pulled her nipples. He could feel her clit rubbing hard on his penis as she drove him deep into her and could tell Diane was approaching another orgasm.

"Fuck me, fuck me," was all she could say. Her hands grabbed his arse and pulled him even further into her as she came again. The heat and contractions of her fanny ignited his own orgasm which felt as if it came from his toes.

As they recovered Diane said, "We'll have to set the alarm earlier for the airport tomorrow if that's what happens when you shave me!" as she kissed him.

After a cuddle they separated and headed to their showers. Diane could hear Stephen in the kitchen as she dried herself. He always finished showering well before her. As she looked in the mirror she saw her smile. Then it dawned on her what she had been subconsciously thinking. Putting on her pendant she set off to the kitchen.

Stephen was busy at the cooker but heard her come in.

"Take a seat, it's just about ready."

Diane sat at the table. Stephen added what he had been cooking to the plates and turned to her. He almost dropped the plates. Diane was sitting in the nude. Diane never did that. She was smiling at him and that pendant drew his attention to her cleavage.

He now saw the advantages of a glass table as there were two sets of lips smiling at him. He put the plates down and his grin disappeared to be replaced by a little boy lost toy look. She realised that her plate hid something from his view. She moved it slightly and the grin returned. She knew she was totally exposed. Not only to Stephen but to anyone who could see into their kitchen.

"Let's eat and over tea, I'll explain everything," she said. Stephen was only capable of nodding.

After eating their breakfast and clearing everything away, they took their seats again.

Diane began, "I don't know how to say this so please let me try and put it in context. Don't think that anything I'm about to say is meant as a criticism of you.

"We have both been working for companies which demanded their pound of flesh. They made cuts to the workers not the bosses so we worked longer and longer hours trying to keep on top of everything. No pay rises for us but for them. To keep our jobs, we felt we had to work not the 35 hours but closer to 70-80 hours a week.

"We became almost strangers to each other. Our intimacy was almost deluxe masturbation for you as you had a vagina to put it in. I just wanted it over quickly as I was so tired. Rarely, if I felt randy, I would bring myself off after you fell asleep. Even having a cuddle or a discussion about our day seldom happened. Our needs never seemed to be a priority. Only on occasional Sundays did we have any time to ourselves and were able to allow our brains to think of intimacy."

Stephen's face showed that he thought he was being blamed despite what she had said. She kissed him lightly.

"Both of us were so tired. We were like ships who passed in the night. We were seldom together to make it work. It was not what either of us wished but that was where we were at.

"You know about three months ago, my firm and now hopefully, your firm, was taken over by Hydra. We thought the worst. When has any takeover resulted in better conditions for the workers.

"For several weeks some of their staff worked amongst us to get to know us and how the firm worked. One, Heidi, seemed very keen on talking to me. She was always positive about the future. I told her my fears and she said not to have any worries over that. Hydra was different. Call me a sceptic but I didn't believe her.

"We had that two-day induction at their complex on a Saturday and Sunday. Yeah, our own time, I thought. The boss of Hydra, George spoke to us all. He thanked us for giving up our free time but that the two days would be added to our annual leave. All costs like childcare would be reimbursed by Monday afternoon. That got our attention.

"He spoke about our qualities and why he bought us. He pointed out some managers and told them how many extra staff they needed. He pointed at me and told me I needed a minimum of five. He knew me! I had been badgering my boss for three hoping to get one. I wasn't a manager.

"He went on you work because hopefully you enjoy the field you work in, to provide for yourself and your families. Working 70-80 hours a week doesn't work for anyone. Long hours harm you and your families. We plan to ensure that you only need to work your contracted hours. That means you make better decisions at work and have that life you are working to provide.

"Each of you has an itinerary for these two days so use it to ask questions, help guide our staff not only make the new offices better for you but how to make work a better place for you. They looked forward to working with us.

"I found myself in various groups I never expected. I was in a managers group along with four other non-managers like Sam. Heidi took that group and after the managers did their standard managers jargon talks with no substance, she asked us all about what we wanted to see, needed in the new offices, how to make it an enjoyable experience for all. I don't know where it came from but whatever she had planted in me when speaking to me, I spoke out. I explained the constant demands for more with less and how that sapped hope, about the need for higher staff levels, the need to replace the poor software which slowed everything down. She smiled at me as though I had given her the holy grail.

"My words set off the whole group speaking about how to do things better. Johnston and Cummings weren't there to put our thoughts down as usual. I found out later they had been fired because they abused their positions and staff.

"It was truly an enlightening moment for me. Heidi was superb in getting everyone involved. You'll love her."

Stephen piped up, "If she's responsible for the new you, I'll definitely love her!"

Diane leaned over and gave him a passionate kiss. When she sat back down, he could see her headlights were dipped and her pussy was moist. His own man had recovered from his exertions and was happy to play again if needed.

"Over the two days, we had many different group meetings. One has led to what you describe as the new me. It was led by the firm's psychologist who went on about relationships which were under strain when our working conditions kept us apart and made intimacy difficult. One woman blurted out she would have to have sex with her husband -- how? The psychologist suggested reading a particular book which gave a lot of help in that area to revitalise marriage intimacy. One part she did emphasise was that by becoming more forward some partners may suspect you're covering up an affair so be up front about your motives."

Stephen nodded as now he understood her first words from last night.

"I thought about that a lot. I wasn't cold to you, just not warm. I love you but I didn't know how to explain that when compared to my actions. The following week I was at the new buildings going over what they were doing and to help with the design, though they knew better than me but it was nice to be included instead of ignored.

"Heidi saw me in the canteen for lunch and came over. We talked and she asked the usual questions. She seemed to read my mind and asked if I needed anything. I felt so comfortable with her, I told her something I have never told you.

"You know I had little sexual experience before I met you. My first attempt at a blowjob, before I met you, was met with derision. I never liked going down on you, despite wanting to please you, because I knew I sucked at it. I didn't want you to go down on me, despite loving you even more when you did, because that just drew attention to me not doing you. You never complained about our sex life but I knew I was a failure. That's why I was so reluctant to experiment. The forest was a subconscious attempt to keep you away.

"I would enjoy the feeling when your hands caressed around my bum hole but I didn't know what to do, so I stopped you. I know I should have made the effort to find out but I was so scared that because I sucked at sex you would want someone else, especially if I failed again. I didn't try when that was the opposite of what I wanted to do. It still makes no sense, not trying would drive you to someone else.

"Heidi understood. She said she had been like the woman who blurted out at the meeting. How do you rekindle that love when you didn't feel confident in your abilities? She said to get that book and use the exercises it recommended to help build my confidence.

"I did. To cut a long story short, among many other questions, it asked what do you want your relationship to include, to become? It described how to achieve your ambition. As we did finish work at 5pm, I was home alone. I tried the exercise on blowjobs. I started with my little vibrator until I could work it into my mouth as deep as it could go. I used my dildo which is near your dimensions and every time it was at my throat, I gagged and even puked.

"On another visit Heidi and I talked. I told her about not being able to do it. She told me how to relax my throat from her experience but that the main cause of my failure was my subconscious not letting go of me sucking at giving blowjobs. I used her positivity to convince myself I could do it and give you, us, a lot of pleasure. It took a few more days but I managed to get the dildo into my throat without gagging or puking. I practised that nightly so I would hopefully pull it off when I managed to get some intimate time with you."

Stephen was nodding as he agreed it had given him a lot of pleasure. He realised how much effort she had made for them. It drew him to her. He kissed her as he caressed her breasts and headlights before she pushed him away.

"I knew you wanted my anal cherry and I wanted to give it to you but I had no knowledge about how to do it. I read the book on that and thought I could manage that with you because you would never hurt me. Yesterday afternoon, as I was getting myself ready, I decided to shave my fanny for you, to throw off all my inhibitions in effect. I never expected my body to respond the way it did. Later, as I was dressing, I worried if I could wear the clothes I had laid out outside but I wanted so much to show you that I love you, I steeled myself to do it. I was so nervous I needed a drink but knew that would spoil it.

"The effect my appearance had on you surprised me. I never thought I could make any one respond to me like that. My senses were on fire. I don't know where the person who asked you if you needed relief came from. I didn't know if I could give you that blowjob but I so wanted to, I just went for it. I watched your face in case I was doing something wrong but all I saw was surprise and pleasure.

"When we were out, I had never experienced those looks from others before. To my surprise, the sense of exhilaration which that gave me aroused me so much. What happened next will always stay with me.

"I love you. I want you to have a loving wife who will be an active partner in a sex life we both want. I hope we can build a better sex life by being open to each other's desires. We do need to speak about those and I know I have been guilty in avoiding that. I can't promise I will do everything you wish but I will consider your wishes deeply."

She stood up and went to him and they kissed passionately.

"Diane, I love you. The last few hours are all I could have wished for. I hope Hydra has taken my firm over so we can have more time together. It's not only you who has to make the effort. You need to tell me your fantasies and needs. I want to bring you the joy you've brought me."

Stephen was about to put Diane on the kitchen counter to eat her out when the phone went. Talk about bad timing! He was as hard as he had ever been, being a voyeur seemed to appeal to his base nature.

He answered the phone reluctantly to find it was Sam who needed to speak with Diane. He handed her the phone and when she spoke he bit her nipple. "Ouch!" was all Sam heard.

"What's going on," Sam asked.

Diane thought about lying but decided that Sam should know the truth.

"I've been naked all morning teasing Stephen so he bit my nipple!"

"You were teasing Neil last night. Thank you! We had a great time and again this morning," as she began laughing. "You need to look at your emails. Hydra has sent the new contracts they promised. I've been promoted and my salary is two and a half times what I was earning. It's been backdated and is in my bank account. Three months' worth!"

"I'll go look if Stephen stops playing with my fanny. We have to go shopping for our holiday. If he fucks me again we'll be behind schedule."

"Diane, if I tell Neil that he will want it again." Diane could hear some words but couldn't make those out. "Diane, have to go, someone has another urgent erection needing taken care off. Enjoy your holiday. We'll need to meet up when you return."

The phone went dead. Stephen was still playing with her fanny. He couldn't come in her fanny due to what she planned when she went shopping.

"Stephen, I love what you're doing but we need to go shopping. If you need relief I'll give you a blowjob but I can guarantee when we return you will be very horny.

"Sam said I need to check my emails before we go."

Stephen liked the idea of the blowjob but knew his limits, if he was going to be horny in the afternoon, how many times could he come in a day?

12