Rediscovering their Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Check your emails, I'll get the car out of the garage."

Diane went to check her emails and realised she would have to get dressed. Why had Stephen not mentioned that?

She wiped her fanny and put on her panties. She decided to play him at his game and left her bra off. She put on a pink silk blouse with a black skirt which was a little bit shorter than she normally wore. She knew he would appreciate the look.

On checking her emails, she had received her contract from Hydra.

When Diane closed the house and got into the car, Stephen saw that she was in shock.

"Is something wrong?"

"Heidi said I was capable of being much more and could use my degree better. I never believed her yet she has always been truthful to me," she said softly.

Her tone changed to one of shock as she said, "I'm to be in charge of two groups as their overall boss and to oversee the admin support for them. My salary is three times what I was earning. £6000 a month. The £12000 back pay has been paid."

Stephen held her and kissed her. "You're worth that and a lot more. You are highly capable; you just need to believe in yourself more. Heidi is a good judge. I'll have to congratulate her for all she has done for you and I."

As he drove them to the shopping mall, Stephen couldn't believe that he was actually looking forward to going shopping with Diane. Weird! He didn't think they needed anything for their holidays so what did she want?

If he knew where she intended taking him, he would have crashed the car.

At the mall, Diane held his hand, probably to stop it caressing her breasts. Stephen had finally noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. His eyes were on stalks. Where had conservative Diane gone?

As they walked through the mall, Diane saw she was being appraised by a number of men and women. She just smiled and hoped her headlights wouldn't be too bright.

Stephen was shocked when they went into a lingerie store. At least he was with her. He would have been embarrassed on his own. Diane seemed to know where she was going as she went past the lingerie. His eyes drifted to a number of beautiful sheer bras and matching knickers. Some had matching suspender belts. He didn't mind being here he decided.

Diane was watching him with an amused smile on her face. First things first. The lingerie would be next.

She took him to the bikini section where she walked past the 50's styles she normally wore. They ended up in an area where there were some beautiful but highly skimpy bikinis.

"Diane wouldn't wear those, would she?" wondered Stephen to himself.

Diane was finding Stephen's look of shock so amusing, she almost wanted to drag it out but she wanted to finish what they had started at the breakfast table.

She found four bikinis in colours which suited her managing to keep Stephen from seeing them. She caught an assistant who took them to a private area for her to try them on. Stephen was surprised he was allowed in. There was a changing cubicle in the corner. Diane went in while he sat down. He didn't expect her to come out as she would never be seen in such skimpy attire.

She came out wearing a deep blue one. Her breasts looked astounding, the headlights shining brightly through the thin material. The bottoms would have caressed her bum and mound if not for the panties she was wearing under them.

"Why the panties?" he asked.

"Hygiene. You can't muck up something you're not going to buy. What do you think?"

"This is made for you. The colour matches your eyes, the cut accentuates your curves. The only drawback is the effect it has on me!" he laughed.

She went back to the changing space. When she came out, she had taken the top off.

"How about now!"

Stephen struggled to speak. His other man was having no such difficulty.

"Wow!" was all he could manage before she went back.

When she came out, she was wearing a deep red one which just oozed sex appeal. The top appeared to have been painted to her breasts allowing a long peak at her cleavage. The small, tanga style pants seemed to be making love to her as she walked towards him. He was breathing heavily.

"Well?"

"You need to have an ambulance nearby as you are so hot anyone watching will have a heart attack!" The shock apparent in his voice.

She smiled happily and kissed him passionately before returning to the cubicle.

This time she returned in a dark green two piece which defied description. The top seemed to consist of little triangles which perched precariously on top of her headlights, exposing a lot of side and underneath breast to say nothing about defining her cleavage. The two little and he meant little, triangles at the front and rear of the pants just covered her modesty but not by much. If she wasn't wearing her own panties, he was sure he would have seen every nook and cranny of her pussy.

Diane looked at him expectantly, a wry smile and laughing eyes, waiting for his brain to comprehend what he was seeing. His little man looked in need of attention.

"Wow! Wow! Wow! You're hotter than any volcano!" an incredulous Stephen finally managed to articulate.

She gave him a smile which promised mischief later. As she changed he tried to cool down. What would the last one look like?

This one was in white and covered more than the others yet it captured her allure; as a goddess surveying her kingdom. Diane looked simply stunning!

"That's fantastic, even sexier than those others. It says, "I'm a goddess!" It empathises the whole you. It's perfect."

Diane went up to him and kissed him. "Do you need some relief now?" He nodded not wanting to think about being caught but desperately needing relief after Diane's displays this morning.

She pulled his trousers and pants down. As she kissed and caressed his penis and balls, he was able to appreciate the effort she had made to be able to do this for him. The bikini really conveyed the new Diane. The fact she had never worn anything like that before made this so surreal. The look in her eyes as she put him fully into her mouth meant so much to him. She wanted to please him. He felt her finger entering his bum hole and finding his 'P' spot. Her tongue teasing his knob and her fingers titillating his balls soon drove him wild. With all the stimulation he had had all morning he knew he wouldn't last long but even he was surprised at how quickly he felt himself rising.

"I'm coming" was all he managed to say before she put his penis down her throat and milked him dry.

He dressed and held her.

"Well, what ones should I get," she asked.

"Get them all. They all accent your beauty and sensuality." She won't wear them at the beach but maybe in our garden, he thought.

Diane dressed and he thought they would head to the till. He was keen to return the favour. He was surprised when she headed back to the lingerie. She put the bikinis on his arm as she looked at the sheer bras and matching sets. She showed him a few and he nodded, sometimes vigorously, as he didn't trust his voice. She settled for three, one in white, one in a smoky grey and one in a pale pink which had his eyes on stalks. She picked up a second pair of knickers for each set. The knickers (knickers for him saying fuck me, panties being wearable nice pants) were so sheer they looked like they would just hug her bum while caressing her bare lips. He was delighted she picked up the matching suspender belts.

Diane had watched as she teased him as his eyes had wandered to some satin bras. She knew the effect pink had on him so picked up a pink satin bra, knickers and suspender belt. It definitely seemed to please him.

Diane then headed to the hosiery, leading a bewildered looking Stephen holding her adornments. As she looked for her favourite stockings she heard a familiar voice.

"What are you doing here big sis?

Diane turned round and saw her little sister Kim. They hugged each other. Kim saw a confused and blushing Stephen and realised why when she saw the articles on his arm.

"Just getting some last-minute shopping for our holiday" Diane replied.

Kim responded, with a large smile, "I'm sure Stephen is going to enjoy your holiday if that is what you're going to be wearing. You'll wear him out!" She stuck her tongue in her cheek as she said that!

Stephen could only laugh while wondering if there was a lot of truth in that statement.

Diane picked up her stockings and asked Kim why she was here.

"Getting my uniform for work. I start on Monday."

"Uniform?" asked Stephen, noting she had only suspender belts and stockings in her hand.

"Didn't Diane tell you?" she replied.

"No!"

"Well I'm finished, if you are we could get a coffee and I'll explain if Diane wants me to."

Stephen's face said he was both confused and intrigued about this story. If Diane hadn't just blown him, he wouldn't have been able to agree to this but this story sounded like something he needed to hear.

"Kim, I'll pay for your work clothes. I'm responsible and you won't get paid for a month. I got a massive increase and the back pay is huge." Diane's tone said she wasn't accepting a No! Stephen noted the more confident Diane.

At the till, both Diane and Kim managed to embarrass him. The sales assistant, taking their hint, took each item from his arm and checked him out as though they were for him, asking him if he needed any more. They all laughed when he blushed beetroot.

At the café, they settled in the corner while he bought their drinks and scones. Both girls were laughing, probably about him he thought but he knew it wouldn't be malevolent.

As he settled he looked at Kim and said, "Well?"

Kim looked at Diane and asked, "Do you wish to start or shall I?"

Diane looked at her sister and thought how will he take this? Her face showed her concern which made him wonder if Hydra was as innocent as she claimed.

Diane took a deep breath and said she would start as she started the sequence of events.

"Stephen, I was over at Hydra and going through some proposals to improvements to our working patterns with their staff. I was asked to go to the top floor where George and his staff are based. I was to speak with Emily Jane who is coordinating the takeover and move to the new buildings.

"Those I were with asked if I had ever been at the top floor and I said No. They just smiled and looked at each other like it was a conspiracy. I was confused, they were so helpful so what were they hiding. I set off and when the lift opened, my jaw dropped. All the female staff were in the nude. That's not completely true, they wear suspenders, stockings and heels. Sexy knickers at that time of the month."

Stephen's jaw had dropped at that revelation. Kim just smiled as she knew she was going to blow his mind.

"I was introduced to Emily Jane. She's a beautiful woman in her early fifties who is very welcoming. You'll love her legs; they are superb, as you love legs in stockings. She has full perky breasts and has her pubic hair trimmed into a heart. Her pussy lips are bare. I had to apologise for staring at her. She said not to worry, it catches people unaware arriving at the floor for the first time. I agreed with that.

"George came out and welcomed me. The other girls introduced themselves. Each group have distinct roles in running other complementary businesses which help the community and which get a lot of support from Hydra.

"Emily Jane and I, with a couple of her colleagues went through the move, the training requirements and equipment we needed. Virtually nothing from our old office is worth salvaging. After ten, fifteen minutes, I was so absorbed, I never noticed their nudity.

"Pamela came over and asked if I knew anyone who I would be happy to have working for me that would be interested in a job with their social housing and care sector as a manager. I told them about Kim and how she struggled to keep a job as she kept fighting for those in need rather than just tick a box.

"Pamela asked if I thought she would be interested and I said yes. I offered to call her and Pamela nodded. I called her and she answered. I told her a bit and she was shouting down the phone that she would love to be considered. I gave the phone to Pamela. As Kim was only four hundred yards away they offered to speak to her there and then. She agreed. Pamela arranged with reception, Mrs Kent, that Kim was coming in.

"Shortly, Kim appeared. Her face was just like yours when you saw me yesterday."

Kim raised her eyebrows at that and mouthed "you have to tell me."

"Pamela introduced herself and took Kim over to her desk and her colleagues. During my meeting I saw occasionally that they seemed to be getting on. After about an hour, I was aware of Kim being at my side.

"Kim said the job was all she wanted but that she would be working on this floor. She didn't know if she could. If I stripped off, she would. She needed my support." Diane looked at Kim.

Stephen's mind was so confused. The idea of nude staff was a fantasy, he never thought the real world worked like that. Then the thought dawned on him, Diane and Kim. No, never! He took another drink of his coffee and wished they had gone to a bar.

"On the phone Pamela had said she wanted to chat about their role if I was interested. As I was nearby she said come in if you wish. Stephen, I was shocked when I entered the floor and saw the dress code. I was soon involved and it became unnoticeable. When Pamela asked if I could work in the nude, I couldn't answer. The job was everything I could have wanted in my field. I didn't know if I could or if I even wanted to. I needed a moment.

"When in doubt, ask big sis - right!

"I went to her as I knew she wouldn't strip off so I would have an out. When I explained, you could have knocked me over with a feather when she stood up, looked me straight in the eye and began unbuttoning her blouse. As she took off her blouse, I realised that I was going to have to strip off as well.

"I slowly took off my clothes, my hands shaking so much I struggled unhooking my bra. I still don't know how I pulled my panties down. Diane didn't seem to have such a problem. My staid sister! Diane's confidence helped me enormously and enabled me to finish taking my clothes off. We hugged and I returned to Pamela's desk.

"Within ten minutes, I had relaxed and as they had predicted, I had this feeling of empowerment. I was able to help with several of the problems they were working on. Very soon so it appeared, they invited me to the canteen for lunch. I had been there for an hour and a half. I never thought when I agreed that we would go there as we were.

"Diane and Emily Jane were heading to the canteen as well so we all went, au naturelle!"

Now Stephen was totally gobsmacked. Diane and Kim nude in an office was unbelievable, nude hugging a fantasy but nude in public with others -- impossible!

"Was it just those office staff?" he asked weakly, his mind playing games.

"No, it was the whole complex. There were about a hundred there. A number chatted with us, introduced themselves and said they hoped to see more of us. I thought there's not a lot more to see!

"After lunch we returned to the office and continued. I never thought of it as an interview it just seemed right helping people. Towards the end of the afternoon, Pamela spoke with the others quietly though I could see them looking at me. I wondered if they were appraising my body. I was a bit concerned as I wasn't expecting to be nude in front of anybody so wasn't as pristine as I could have been. Though in comparison to Diane's forest I was just a little copse."

The word copse brought fond memories for Stephen from the night before but Diane's words floored him.

"There has been a lot of logging since then."

Kim looked surprised but just hugged Diane as she whispered in her ear, "those suits will blow his mind." Diane nodded. Kim didn't know she'd modelled them for him already.

"Pamela said she wanted to offer me the job as everyone was happy with my empathy, compassion, abilities and desire to get the best for everyone. Was I comfortable working with no clothes on? I had to agree with the feeling of liberation and yes I was comfortable working with no clothes on.

"I received the contract yesterday and they even paid me for the day I thought I was being interviewed. Hence I needed to buy some working clothes today.

"Diane was still there so I told her my good news. I asked about your mum as I knew you were struggling to find time to make sure she was well. We set up an appointment with me on the Friday you return from holiday to look at accommodation for your mum?"

Stephen shook his head. This was becoming totally unreal.

"Hydra have been renovating the apartments just down the road towards the river. They have a number of ones adapted for disabled or challenged people. There is a thriving community there. It may be just the place for your mum. It's just a couple of minutes from Diane's office. They have nurses and carers to help look after her if needed. When I suggested it, Diane thought it solved a lot of your problems."

Stephen nodded, "It sounds good. If you think it could be right for her, I know it would be. She does like her independence though."

"She'll still have that but she'll have support. So, I'll see you a week on Friday. Enjoy your holiday."

Kim hugged Diane and then Stephen. Stephen felt her headlights. It must run in the family he thought.

Diane took a bewildered Stephen's hand and led him back to the car. He was speechless. His mind couldn't get over Diane being nude in front of others. And Kim, what would she be wearing, when they returned. Surely, not just suspenders and stockings!

He kissed Diane and gave her the car keys as his mind wasn't in any fit state to drive.

12