Rediscovering their Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Tension released, nudity at the office explained.
6k words
4.2
8.7k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the next day's events as Stephen tries to come to terms with Diane's revelations. His emotions vary because of those. He loves her and realises the depth of her love for him. It's the beginning of their journey to build a better marriage with a more intimate sex life.

While there are sex scenes, there is more foreplay in terms of scene setting between the action which may not suit some.

Again, no adultery, no violence or abuse.

Chapter 4,

During the drive home, Stephen was trying to comprehend the unbelievable.

He had been shocked and extremely aroused when he saw Diane's attire the night before. He had suggested she dress a little less frumpy, okay more provocatively, on occasions, as she was absolutely gorgeous.

He had been stunned when she said she hadn't had an affair. If she hadn't said that he could have found himself thinking she had given her new persona. He was positive she wouldn't but her actions, so unlike her, had confused him. Her explanation this morning was a relief.

He had never realised she felt she sucked at sex. He had always tried to show he loved her and supported her. He thought she was just too reserved. He hadn't known until today that some boy had knocked her confidence badly.

On top of all that, learning that his staid wife, Diane, had willingly disrobed in front of others to support her sister was simple astonishing. He'd never seen Diane naked anywhere apart from coming out of the shower or in bed before today. She always picked up her robe before going to another room.

Where has this Diane come from?

On the other hand, he realised that her newfound confidence was still quite fragile. When she had told Kim, she was buying her work clothes, she was confident. When she had to begin the story, she was concerned about what he may think. She didn't trust he would think she had done the right thing. He suspected she feared he would be angry at her.

Was he?

In truth, he was beginning to feel angry with himself. Why had he never realised she felt so badly about their lovemaking. While it was somewhat vanilla, even restricted, if his friends' stories were to be believed, he thought that was all she desired. He thought he was a considerate lover as he kept within her boundaries and never tried to force the issue. Why had he never explored her previous sexual history? If he had he could have found out about her feeling inadequate and together they could have learned from each other, helped each other.

Yes, work had interfered -- badly -- but had he been more aware could they have overcome that?

How did he feel?

He felt conflicted. Friday evening had been all he had ever wished for. Breakfast still felt unreal. There was no doubt Kim's story had aroused him. The thought of Diane being nude in front of others was extremely arousing according to his little man. The downside was that he wasn't there to experience it. Not that he wanted to involve others in their lovemaking but he would have been so proud of her, her confidence, her enabling Kim. Okay, he would have loved to have seen all those in their working uniforms as well! As he now recognised, he would have enjoyed the reactions of others to her.

What more revelations about her work at Hydra would come out? Are there any? If there is how will he feel? Questions, Questions!

Diane meantime was becoming more concerned. Stephen hadn't spoken more than a few words since they left the mall. His face veered between a smile and annoyance. She felt she had made him angry which was the last thing she wanted. She had been going to tell him about Kim and other Hydra practices which she thought he would enjoy. Now, she was not so sure!

Stephen was jolted from his reverie when the car stopped at their house. As Diane parked, he opened the house and went inside without waiting for her. This dismayed her as it seemed to confirm her worst fears.

She found him in the kitchen.

She thought she would try being upbeat to gauge his reaction. "Stephen, I know you made breakfast, but can I ask you to make the sandwiches for lunch? I need to wash the bikinis and lingerie so they will dry and I can replace the ones I have packed later."

Stephen nodded and she thought she saw a smile.

As she went to hand wash the purchases, she decided she would probably soak her blouse, so she removed it. Once she had finished, she put them all on a rack and set the dehumidifier. She was about to put the blouse back on when she thought. What the heck! He didn't tell me to dress. If he's mad at me, I'll make him squirm - if he's aroused, well!

She stripped off the skirt and panties and quickly washed her pussy.

Stephen had placed the sandwiches on her plate and they were waiting for her. He was very pleasantly surprised at her appearance as he knew he wasn't making much sense with the way he was behaving.

She carefully moved the plate so his view wasn't obstructed!

Both tried to speak at the same time. Stephen told her to go ahead.

Her voice conveyed her concerns, "Stephen, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before and that it's made you angry. I didn't mean for you to find out about Kim and me that way. I was planning to tell you before now but we never had the chance to speak before yesterday. If we hadn't met Kim, I would have told you during our holiday, along with some other Hydra practices which up until now I thought you would be up for, though I thought you wouldn't believe me at first.

"Yesterday and this morning was all that I wanted. I love you and would never do anything to harm that love. If you feel you can't trust me at Hydra, I'll resign," she said emphatically.

Stephen's voice showed his pleasure, "Diane, everything which has happened since I came home yesterday was all that I ever wanted with you. Last night, I saw that confident, beautiful goddess which I knew you were under all your reservation. Did it surprise me? Yes! I kept wondering what had changed but my arousal was such I never could put those thoughts into words. I trusted you when you said you hadn't had an affair and I understood why you said that, when you explained the reason this morning. That psychologist was right, I would have suspected you had an affair though I know you never would.

"Being with you, seeing your reaction to those who observed you was wonderful. The park was my wildest fantasy. The words from the usual suspects at the bar about how hot you were, were music to my ears. You were mine, not theirs.

"You saw the effect trying those bikinis on and picking that lingerie had on me. I was living my greatest fantasy with the woman I love with all my being.

"When we met Kim, I was surprised at her lingerie items as I never thought she wore suspenders. I'm sure Phil would have been keen to share if she had. When she said it was her working clothes, I saw that look between you which said there was more to this than I envisaged. That both intrigued and concerned me. Were you required to wear suspenders and stockings? Why would that be? While I like the idea, I wasn't sure if I wanted you to if that was a requirement. What else is required? I never managed to get the threads of my thoughts together long enough to make a coherent thought.

"When you described going to the top floor and finding the female dress code, I was stunned. In my wildest dreams, I would love to have an office like that. My mind conjured up a fantasy in which you would strip off as well. When Kim described how you had stripped off to help her overcome her nerves, I was in fantasy heaven. When she said you had hugged each other, I almost came.

"I don't think that I would have believed her if you hadn't been so confident in the nude in this kitchen this morning. The only drawback was not being there to share the experience.

"I was caught between two strong emotions. The upside one. I love the confident Diane. The fact you didn't wear a bra today was unreal. The pink silk blouse sets off how beautiful you are. I love you in pink, as you saw when you held up those pink lingerie sets. I never thought you would come out of the changing cubicle wearing those bikinis but when you did you were so hot.

"Here was my fantasy woman making sure my desires were taken care off. I wanted to ask more about it but had trouble with my thoughts. Kim left and we started home."

His voice changed, to one of sadness, "That's when the second emotion hit me hard. If we hadn't gone out this morning so quickly after you told me, I'm sure this would have come up sooner.

"I'm sorry if my face said I was angry at you. I wasn't. I was angry at me. This morning you said that someone had derided your ability at giving a blowjob and that you felt you sucked at sex. That's why you didn't participate as fully as you obviously wanted to. I just thought you were reserved and didn't want to expand what we did. I never knew, I never asked you as I didn't want to embarrass you or worse make you leave me if I suggested something which was repugnant to you. If I had asked, we could have worked it out together. I failed you and us. I'm so sorry about that.

"I never thought you sucked at sex, I just thought you had boundaries so I respected those. Sex with you has always been good for me. Even those deluxe masturbation events you mentioned."

His tone changed to a more positive one as he continued, "I understand that working for Hydra has allowed more 'you' time which you have used to help you work towards what you wanted in our marriage and our sex life. I am three months behind you if Hydra has taken over my firm. I would like you to help me understand better how I can be there for you. How we can expand those boundaries safely. I want to be the husband who will be your partner in a sex life and marriage we both want."

Diane felt his angst and wanted to convey that she wanted that too.

"Stephen, I feel like a cloud has been removed from me. The confidence that Heidi, Emily Jane and others show in me has given me the confidence to try and be the wife I wanted to be since I met you. I don't know myself my journey but I do know I want that journey to be with you. You can't take any blame. Whenever you asked, I changed the subject.

"Together, we can explore our desires, build our love."

There were tears in both their eyes as they leaned over the table and kissed passionately. Stephen caressed her breasts and tweaked her headlights.

"What more did you want to know about Kim and me?" Diane asked as they separated.

"I would like to know what made you even consider it and how you felt about it."

"As I said, I was gobsmacked when I entered the top floor. I can't say I never took notice of their bodies but soon it wasn't important. Their body language was so positive. Within minutes working with Emily Jane and the others, I lost myself in our work. Their nudity wasn't important, it was the exceedingly high quality of their work.

"I was busy with Emily Jane. She's lovely not only as a person but her body is fantastic for a woman her age. As I said, she has great breasts but her headlights are more demure than mine. I saw how the suspenders and stockings framed her pussy which was trimmed and shaped. I felt that you would love that on me. She's a true blond by the way.

"Pamela's question wasn't unusual. They're always asking their staff if there is anyone they would recommend. That's why I know Neil and you will get jobs there if necessary. If Kim hadn't been nearby and was able to come in straight away, I don't know what would have happened. I had no reason to strip off. No one made any such suggestion to me.

"When I was able to see her interact with Pamela and her team, I saw she was happy. I never thought beyond that until she came over. I could see and hear her fear but her eyes said she wanted to do it. She wanted the job but she was scared. By then I was so comfortable working beside Emily Jane, I just began unbuttoning my blouse. There was no conscious thought. Despite what Kim said, I was shaking! I just looked her in the eye and slowly stripped off. She followed suit and I could see not only her nerves but her determination.

"When we were both nude, we hugged, probably flabbergasted that together we had done it.

"I went back to work and soon forgot I was naked. When I discussed this with Heidi later, she said many who work naked feel a sense of liberation, of confidence as though removing their clothes throws of the shackles holding them down. That was exactly how I felt. I felt more confident. I became more involved and adventurous, speaking up when before I kept quiet, in what Emily Jane and her group were doing. Looking back, it has helped me come out of my shell quite a bit.

"I wasn't sexually aroused but my whole being was more aware of everything.

"When Emily Jane said it was lunch time, I expected we would dress or eat there. I never expected that we would be traipsing to the canteen au naturelle! I had never seen them there when I had been before.

"It didn't feel odd though. Kim was startled but when she saw me walking towards the lift, she came along with her group.

"At the canteen, everyone was very respectful. There is no improper behaviour tolerated. While speaking with a number of people, I did feel some sexual arousal. There were a number of positive looks which, I admit, bolstered my ego. I know you tell me I'm beautiful but you're my husband what else are you going to say?"

She gave him a big kiss and let him tweak her breasts as a reward.

"All afternoon, I worked away in the nude and when it came to leave, I debated about just putting my coat on but in the end conservative me won. Most of the girls just wear their coats coming and going.

"If you had come home on time, you would have been raped. I was so high. I wanted you but you didn't come home till almost ten and you were already knackered.

"I wanted to tell you the whole story but you just needed to go to bed. Hopefully, well not hopefully, if Hydra haven't taken your firm over, you will get a job with us. You have the skills and experience we need. We'll be able to have that life, including sex, we both want. I know you will help me explore my sexual boundaries. I can recommend that book and we can discuss what turns each of us on, try new things. I know I seemed out of control last night but I only want sex with you. I don't need anyone else though if I can turn others on, it appears that turns me on."

"Is that why you're nude again?"

"No, you never reminded me to get dressed before we left so I thought you wanted me to be like this. I'll dress if you want."

"I would just have to undress you as you were right, I came back very horny and you haven't done anything to turn the fire down!"

"Well, sir. The service department has expanded in recent days."

Stephen's face showed he was confused again.

"Recent changes allow servicing to take place at various locations around the service facility. However due to present logistical problems only frontal servicing is available at all locations. If rear servicing is required that has to take place in the main service area, with a little notice as servicing hygiene measures are implemented. The management is open to investing in further locations as required."

Stephen was smiling. Not only was Diane nude she was offering herself throughout their house and more. Sex had previously only been in the bedroom. He recalled his thought from the morning. He took hold of Diane, kissed her and lifted her up. To her surprise he walked to the kitchen counter and placed her down on it.

If the phone rang, he wasn't going to answer it.

He kissed her and began kissing down her face to her neck and to her breasts. He bit and sucked them before kissing his way further down. He pulled her bum forward so she was totally exposed to him. She was enjoying what he was doing. She could only caress his back and shoulders. She was lost in the sensations, so was shocked when he went straight to her fanny and began kissing and licking her pussy lips.

She looked around and was surprised to see that if anyone looked in their window they would see what he was doing. This seemed to spur her on as she grabbed his head and tried to drive it into her. With her legs over his shoulders, he had total access to her.

He moved down and using his fingers caressed her thighs lightly, heading towards her pussy. His tongue was now dancing around her bum hole bringing a new sensation which seemed to join with those from her thighs. His nose was working her inner lips as she felt herself gush. This was so unusual for her.

As she began to relax and let the feelings march over her, he put a finger in her anus and another in her fanny. This heightened the sensation as his tongue played with her clit. Soon she was humping his face. Another finger in each hole drove her towards an orgasm. Her sighs and body movements showed her arousal. She was fondling her breasts which were on full beam.

"Stephen, fuck me please! I need you in me when I come!" she pleaded.

He took pity on her and picked her up, turned her over the table and began to slowly insert himself into her smouldering hot pussy. At this angle, he was rubbing across her 'G' spot which elicited the response he wanted.

"Harder, fuck me harder, I'm going to come! Harder, Harder!"

Stephen kept a pace where he could focus on anything other than the volcano smothering his penis. If he allowed himself to think about those sensations, he would explode.

Finally, feeling her orgasm arriving he began pulling her hips to his as he used every ounce of energy to fuck her, long and fast. Each millimetre felt exquisite as he ploughed her fanny's depths. The hot chocolatey sensations overloading his senses. His heightened arousal, her vocal encouragement was stopping him from controlling himself. Soon he knew he was coming as he couldn't delay it any longer.

This time they both came as one. Diane pushed back and grabbed his balls to help empty them. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed her headlights till they felt they would burst. Diane felt herself explode from inside to out, as her body's reaction overwhelmed her. She screamed her ecstasy. Stephen felt the build-up begin as it slowly moved towards his penis from the very depths of his body. He screamed as his ejaculation exploded into her.

After they collected their thoughts, they moved to the lounge and cuddled on the sofa.

After a while, a reluctant Stephen disentangled himself. "I have to cut the grass before we go or we'll need sheep when we return." He kissed her tenderly.

"I'll clean up here so we are ready to leave. I have to adjust my suitcase. Do I need to pack the condoms and lube if you want anal while we're away? I'm not sure how I can be clean there but I'll try."

"How are you doing it now?"

"I'm using the house plant watering can."

Stephen raised his eyebrows in shock. "Well, that won't fit in the suitcase. I don't need anal so we can manage without. I just need to understand more about you and how to help you. We'll have time to work on us, that's more important."

They shared a tender kiss before he headed to the garden. Diane started cleaning the house and putting stuff away. As she always kept the house tidy it wouldn't take long. Stephen could see her through the windows and saw how comfortable she looked working away in the nude. He wasn't comfortable. He couldn't believe he was ready for more sex. As he looked around, he wondered if any neighbours could see her. That thought didn't help the constriction in his trousers.

After an hour and a bit, she saw him tidying his stuff away in the shed so put the kettle on. When he came in, his coffee was ready.

"Do you want to know any more about Hydra and its practices?" Diane asked.

12