Rediscovering their Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well there seems to be some parts which I'm not aware off and have never encountered before. I trust you so know if there was anything which would annoy or make me angry, you would have said. I've noticed that you were happier within yourself whenever we did manage to find time together, so Hydra can't be that bad. Having said that, I am intrigued. This morning's escapades and story just heightened my curiosity. So, if you can, tell me."

"You said earlier that the idea of a nude office was a fantasy. Would you like Moira, your secretary to work in the nude?"

"I can ask my secretary to do that!" Stephen exclaimed.

"No. I'm just asking if you would like that?"

"Well, yes. She's lovely but I would never ask her to."

"What if she offered, would you refuse?"

"No. But!"

Stephen looked perplexed at the way this conversation was going. Not helped by Diane opening and closing her thighs.

"Hydra observe Nude Secretary Day every year so you will see Moira in the nude that day."

"Wow! I'm not sure she would be up for that. How do they protect any secretary from being abused. There are some so called colleagues I wouldn't trust near her.

"How did that come about anyway?"

"It's a long story. When Hydra took over Wright's there was a clause no one knew about which prevented Hydra making any improvements for three months. Even replacing a broken light bulb meant that Wright could buy the firm back for 10% of what Hydra had paid for it. They didn't know that Hydra had done due diligence and knew that Wright had done this ploy four times before.

"George liked the calibre of people at Wright's but not Wright. His lawyers made a slight change to 90 days, a day off that period which proved pivotal. The staff didn't know what to make of George. On one hand he was genuinely nice and friendly but nothing was done to pay them better or replace the crap computers. They began to think he was just another Wright.

"He was observing them and working out how to make things better. He kept everything secret because if anything came out Wright would pounce.

"On the ninety first day, Heidi, who is the Human Resource Manager, emphasis on Human, joined him to discuss his plans. That got back to Wright who thought he had him. Three months was the period but George's lawyers had outmanoeuvred him so he was out with that. Wright was told to leave and not bother coming back. He was furious.

"That's when George's secretary Carole learnt of the conditions. When George started to outline what changes he was going to make, the investment in the company in terms of people and equipment, she was very impressed. They were moving out of the one floor and would be spread over two buildings.

"George and Heidi noticed Carole seemed to have something on her mind. Carole admitted that. The secretaries had been baking goods and selling them in the office in support of the local hospice but their efforts were just a small part of what was needed. As they discussed how to raise more money, one of them had suggested as a last resort they could celebrate nude secretaries' day and ask for donations from all the men. They thought they could raise about £1000 that way.

"George was taken aback. He asked Heidi if that would be legal. Heidi said that she thought it would be but she would confirm that. When Carole said four or five of the secretaries were up for it if he was okay with it, he said No. It had to be all of them or none of them.

"Carole said the reason some couldn't was because they had been assaulted in the past by two managers there. Heidi confirmed she had found that when going through the personnel files and related those events.

"George was furious, why weren't they sacked and the Police called?

"They are pals with Wright and boys will be boys was his attitude.

"George said if it were to go ahead there would be no doubt about the behaviour expected. He knew there would be some inappropriate words which just slipped out as people were taken aback but as long as it was innocent that would be okay if followed by an apology. Any deliberately vile words or unwanted physical contact would result in immediate dismissal no matter who they were. This code of conduct would go out to everyone.

"He said that all the men would be asked to give up 25% of their daily rate as a donation. Carole said some couldn't afford that as they needed two or three jobs just to keep a roof over their heads and she didn't want to cause them more problems.

"Heidi confirmed that the wages were even lower than they had suspected. She had drawn up industry standard comparisons and they were paid between 50 and 60% lower. They had spoken about that standard and value to the company but had still to come to a decision. What did he want to do?

"George was firm. We start with the lowest paid and adjust their wages accordingly. What is the mean and what is their value? If their value is more, we pay that. Everyone will have their pay backdated to when we took over.

"He wanted to know when nude secretaries' day was? Turns out it was in February which was about eight weeks away.

"We'll need to get cracking. We need to get the lowest paid groups done before Christmas. If we make a mistake, we can rectify it later.

"I'll double what you raise Carole but it has to be all the secretaries.

"Carole left to tell them that and the other news. Heidi wanted to know why he was so firm on it being all the secretaries. George told her many of them had good degrees and had been conned by Wright that they would be promoted. He had five of them he wanted to give enhanced roles to including Carole but if it turned out they were the only ones, the word would be to get on, strip off.

"The head of the mailroom was a well-qualified engineer as another example. There were others needing to be placed in the right roles to use their skills.

"Doug the computer guy was called. He expected a rollicking as the computers were down again. He came out with the biggest smile anyone had seen on him until nude secretaries' day. He's one of the best in the world. He only stayed because his mum lives locally and she needed him to look after her. Pamela's team has her well taken care of now.

"He already had an update plan for the computer system but George took it further. You'll see when you come. George also had him set up a way to secretly record the two bosses who may misbehave if it went ahead.

"By the time it came around. Some groups were working on different floors. Most had had big pay rises so were happy to give up part of their pay. Even the contractors working on the two buildings offered to give up their wages as well. Hydra pay them within fifteen minutes of getting their invoices. They were all local firms so other local businesses benefit as well.

"When Heidi told George that due to the pay rises the secretaries would raise £18000 or £2250 each. George just said fine. He was shocked when Heidi said some of the other female employees were thinking of joining them to show support. Would he match the £2250 for each of those who did? George was so in shock he agreed.

"On the day, it didn't take long for those two bosses to overstep the mark and within half an hour they were gone.

"Carole said it took a lot of willpower to do it but very soon they all felt amazingly comfortable. They were a lot of "OMG, you're gorgeous, bloody hell, wows and stuff like that" and some obvious arousals. She thought some of the men would need their jaws wired as they fell out so often. By mid-morning everyone was more relaxed. No one else overstepped the mark. Most of the other women had joined in. Even George's lawyer and her entourage made a point of coming that day. Five of them, in the nude!

"Doug had been working closely with the female group who were wiring the fibre optics for the computers. The three of them worked nude. He was fond of Stella but was unprepared when she suggested he eat her out as she was as randy as hell flashing him all day. They're a serious item now. That's how he had an even bigger smile!

"At the end of the day they raised £65,250 for the hospice. George said he would make it £140,000.

"Carole asked if he had had his office fantasy fulfilled that day. He said No! If it was his fantasy they would be wearing suspenders, stockings and heels. That's what set the uniform for his floor. He never asked for it but he's so lovely the girls wanted to especially as they had felt so energised by the experience.

"So, in February the next secretaries' nude day, my secretaries will be involved. Moira may be. I may even be nude myself to show support if you are happy for me to do so."

Stephen was gobsmacked at that story, his voice showing that.

"Wow! I don't know. You don't need my permission. I'll support whatever decision you make. It would be hypocritical of me to tell you No when others are doing it and I could be enjoying it. I have to admit after last night and today, I can say that watching you is my favourite hobby, dressed or undressed."

"Are you sure?" as she opened her thighs wider, looking him in the eyes.

"OK, undressed is great, but dressed like last night or those bikinis or that lingerie is just as good as long as it's you!"

They kissed each other tenderly but that soon became more passionate. As his hands opened her fanny and his fingers danced over her clit and probed inside her, she was tugging his little man, scratching him lightly along the length till he was rock hard.

Soon both wanted him inside her. To his surprise she turned him onto his back and straddled him, looking him in the eyes as she impaled herself on him. She rode him slowly, allowing her breasts to dance over his chest and her hair to caress his head and shoulders. Sensing his needs, she squeezed her fanny as tight as she could, bearing down on his penis. He was struggling to control himself. She had never felt so hot.

She grabbed his head and kissed him, her tongue seeking his tonsils as she humped him with all her might. The length of his penis rubbing her clit was bringing her off. She wanted him to come as well. She had never known such lust driving her on. She could feel the sweat running off her.

She heard a wail and realised that was her as her orgasm came from the soles of her feet. As she ground down on him, he lost the battle and came, adding his own cry of release.

They remained connected until his little man finally gave up the ghost and slid out. Diane headed off to clean herself while Stephen sat back and tried to make sense of what was happening. Knowing he was no further forward he set off to clean himself up.

Diane came into the living room with her hands full of the bikinis and lingerie which had dried.

"Do you want me to take the suspender belts as well?

"Will you wear them? It will be quite hot."

"Probably not. I'll take the pink one and some stockings in case the evening is chilly. If not, you can drop a hint and I'll wear them for you, for us."

She kissed him lightly.

"I'll need to replace the bikinis and underwear in my case."

"I'll lift it for you."

He was surprised when he saw that she put the four new bikinis in the case along with the four bras and knickers sets she had bought, the pink satin suspender belt and a couple of packets of stockings. She took out her old bikinis, moulded bras and functional panties replacing them all with sexy ones. He was beginning to wonder if he would survive the ten days away.

She made no attempt to dress and his eyes followed her everywhere. Her pussy kept appearing to blow him a kiss and her lips were moist and puffy. If she was aware of his interest, her headlights would grow.

They placed the suitcases near the door, checked they had their passports and boarding passes, parking pass and were ready for the morning.

"What do you want to do about our dinner? Go out, takeaway or something from the freezer?" she asked.

"What about a takeaway? Less clearing up," he replied.

"Okay. You order, you know what I like. And before you get any ideas, I'm not answering the door in the nude."

"If you did I'm sure we'd get first class service in the future," Stephen laughed at her face.

Diane could see he was partly joking. While in one way the thought made her breathe faster, she felt that it was a step to far. At least at this moment.

"Well, if you think that, you answer the door nude," she dared him.

He answered the door but clothed. After their meal they had a relaxed evening, cuddled on the sofa, in front of the television before heading to bed. Diane remained in the nude.

They went to bed early. As they were to be up early, they set the alarm and cuddled, heavily contented, before falling asleep.

12