Rediscovering their Love Ch. 05

Story Info
The holiday continues, new sexual adventures.
4.8k words
4.37
9.9k
8
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully, you will have been interested enough to be following their story. This continues their story.

This covers the first day of their holiday. It seeks to show them adapting to what they hope will become the norm. Communication is key to a good sex life so while there are sex scenes, there are some parts which are quieter, more teasing stimulation for the mind.

Again, no adultery, no violence no abuse.

Chapter 5

As the alarm went off, Stephen found himself spooned into Diane. Her hair was tickling his nose. His right hand holding her breast. As he became more aware, he felt her bum's warmth on his lower stomach. His penis was showing signs of awakening and seemed to be seeking out her pussy which emanated heat. His left hand was caressing her bum. He wanted to - but didn't want to wake up. He was incredibly happy where he was.

He was aware that Diane's breathing had changed and was lighter and quicker. Her headlights were glowing. She squirmed her bum into his groin making his penis disappear along her pussy lips. He could feel she was moist. She took his hand and squeezed it against her breast.

"Ohm!" she sighed as she turned her head to kiss him. It was gentle at first but soon became more passionate. Her other hand sought out his penis and caressed it till it was fully erect before slowly rubbing it against her pussy lips. As she squirmed backwards into him, she put his penis in her and tilted her pelvis so that it went in fully.

"Just take me. I don't want an orgasm; I just want you to take me for your own pleasure. Hold me, fuck me so I can feel your love."

Stephen could feel her heat surround his penis, no, his cock, he felt like a master cock's man. He held her tightly, kissing her ears and neck. His hand teasing and mauling her breasts as his other hand caresses her hips. As he increased his tempo, he slid it round to grab her mound and press down on her mons which he knew she enjoyed. This enabled him to play with her clit, gentle circling and then rubbing it, which elicited more pleasure sighs.

"Diane, I love you. You're a goddess and I worship you. I'm going to fuck you whenever you want, how you want."

He began pumping harder aided as she humped back to him, driving him deeper. Soon the squishy sounds of their lovemaking as he fucked her rang out and he felt himself coming. Five final long strokes and he was there, finishing, as though trying to drive her off the bed.

Diane was happy. She turned to him, "Your goddess thinks that this is a good way to wake up but today we have to get going." She kissed him and held him.

They separated and went to shower. In the shower, Diane didn't see much need to be shaved this morning so thought she could put that off till tomorrow.

As she started to dress, she wondered if she had the right clothes out. She hated the airport security as every time she set off the alarm and had to be patted down with the wand. She thought it was her wired bras but Stephen thought they saw she was lovely and wanted a closer look so they pressed the alarm.

She decided to test that theory and give some reward for this morning. Again, she left her bra off. She put on her blouse and panties and skirt and went down to the kitchen.

She said, "I'm sorry we've no time this morning for me to tease you but I promise I will do that when I can," as she kissed him.

They set off and an hour later were at Glasgow Airport. As they cleared security, there were no alarms.

As they waited for the flight information board to show which boarding gate, Stephen remarked on that.

"I was right," Diane replied casually.

Stephen looked at her more closely. Her jacket hid her headlights but he didn't see any bra silhouette on her blouse. His jaw dropped.

"You're not wearing a bra?" he asked.

"Correct," replied a smiling Diane knowing she had caught him by surprise.

During the flight, Stephen was in seventh heaven as she removed her jacket and sat beside him. Each time they talked or moved he was in awe of his blossoming wife. When she went to the toilet, he watched her like a man possessed. He couldn't see any reaction to her due to the seats. By the time they landed, his little man was up for another round.

They were swiftly transferred to their hotel. Once in their room, Diane went out onto the balcony to see their view. Nothing really overlooked them but they had a lovely view of the pool areas, to the beach and the sea.

Stephen had watched her and been surprised when the sunlight illuminated her breasts through her blouse. Her skirt was light and her panties were visible.

"Stephen you should see the view, its beautiful."

"It's beautiful from where I am," he replied, "but it could be better."

Diane turned to him with a quizzical look on her face.

"The light captured your goddess features, shows your breasts and bum. There was one small flaw."

"What was that?"

"Look out about two o'clock direction," he instructed.

"Just about perfect, the blouse becomes see through and your breasts are in silhouette. I'll make a small adjustment and it will be perfect."

He placed his hands under her skirt and pulled down her panties.

"There, now your fanny is captured in silhouette as well!"

"Does your goddess arouse you? Should your goddess demand that you make love to her? Treat her like a goddess deserves?" Diane teased.

"I would love my goddess to demand that of me but as a loyal subject I have to remind my goddess she has an appointment for a massage in the spa in fifteen minutes," Stephen replied. He knew he had her. What decision was she going to make?

The knock at the door stopped their play as their luggage arrived.

Diane changed for the spa. Stephen told her he was going to the shade near the pool and would see her when she was finished.

She kissed him as she set off whispering, "This isn't finished yet!" as she licked his ear.

Stephen was enjoying the pool area. He had found a shaded spot so he could read and the staff ensured that he was able to have a drink when required. There were a number of attractive women around the pool but none that compared to Diane. He felt really contented with life at that moment.

When Diane arrived, he was stunned. She had applied her red lipstick which made her lips stand out. She wore a light sarong wrap which caressed her body. He had to take a few quick breathes as he realised he had stopped breathing. Under the sarong, the white bikini was tauntingly visible.

It was not only he who thought she was stunning as he saw a number of other men almost drop their drinks.

Diane walked up to him apparently oblivious to the mayhem she was causing. She stopped beside him and dropped the sarong.

"Can you rub on the sunscreen?" she asked with a sultry tone to her voice.

Stephen took the proffered bottle and began rubbing her back and legs slowly, enjoying every second of this. She turned to invite him to rub her front. He struggled to stop his hands shaking. She had a large smile on her face as she watched his groin expand.

"Your goddess thanks you."

As she lay on the sun lounger, a staff member came and asked if there was anything she wished. She ordered a drink. The service that afternoon was the best Stephen had ever experienced.

Diane went to the pool and signalled him to join her. She was playing with him, splashing him and swimming away. He splashed her, amazed as the water meandered down her cleavage onto her breasts captivating his eyes. Her old bikinis covered her breasts so fully he'd never seen this phenomenon. He caught her, pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. She pushed him away with that smile that promised so much.

So, the afternoon settled down, reading, drinking, playing in the pool. They kissed and behaved like they were on their honeymoon. Then it was time to return to their room to prepare for their evening out.

Once in the room, Diane appeared lost in thought.

"What's up?" asked Stephen.

"I was wondering what fantasy you might have that I may be able to perform for you. You'll probably have to give me instructions so I don't mess it up. I haven't experimented much."

"I have lots of fantasies about you so I could start with an easy one for you if you wish?"

"I would like to give you a fantasy if I can."

"How about you stand naked on the balcony? It's not overlooked. I'll eat you out. The only problem for you will be to be quiet or people will look."

"When did you come up with that one?"

"This afternoon with you silhouetted on the balcony."

Diane smiled.

"I'll try it for you. Do you want to check if I need a shave first as we didn't have time this morning?"

Stephen was gobsmacked. He had just blurted out the first thing which had been in his mind from the afternoon. Diane really was making every effort to be his sex goddess. He could see her resolve and fear. Her headlights were saying they were interested, extremely interested!

He kissed her gently. "Diane, you don't need to do this. I love you. I'm happy just to make love to you. Fantasies are little extras and not worth it if you are uncomfortable."

"No, I want to. It's just for us, no one else. I want to learn to be comfortable playing games with you, role play and other things we both may like. It seems an easy one to start with. I did enjoy the thought of being seen when you ate me in the kitchen. No one knows us here so if they see me, I won't be embarrassed meeting them again."

Diane took off her sarong and bikini. Stephen's jaw dropped, yet again.

She headed to the balcony, looked out as she had done earlier and opened her legs.

Stephen followed entranced by her sexuality. Her body seemed to glow. As she posed for him, the vision seared into his brain.

The words were out of his mouth before he realised he had thought them.

"If I photographed you like this the Playboy models would be out of business."

Diane reply shocked him, "Maybe later."

Stephen walked up to her and kissed her lightly behind the ear, sliding down her neck with little tender kisses. He continued kissing down her spine making her sigh, a very contented sigh. His hands stroking her breasts. Her headlights were past dipped. His hands dropped lower to her pubic mound and danced across with tiny strokes eliciting deeper sighs.

He pushed her slightly over so he could get access to her bum and pussy. As he did, he wondered if anyone looking up would see her, her awesome breasts and be aware of what was happening out of their sight. He found it strange he liked that idea!

He held her arse cheeks apart as he licked around her anus and perineum. He could taste her and knew she was very aroused. As he moved to her pussy lips, he felt her force her pussy back as she leaned further forward.

"Don't stop," she said breathlessly, "I think someone has seen us and pointed us out to his friends. Make me come!"

Stephen used all his knowhow to lick, nibble, suck, blow on her clit and within minutes she was humping his face. He put fingers into her pussy and anus as he sucked her clit. He had never felt her so wet.

"I'm cumming! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!!" as she let out a wail.

She had to still his tongue as she was so sensitive. She turned to him.

"I love you!"

She pushed him down on the sun lounger and straddled him before riding him strongly.

Her pussy was on fire. It felt so tight and she kept squeezing it even tighter. Stephen was struggling to control himself.

"I'm sure they saw me cum! Others looked up when I came! Do you enjoy knowing your wife has made some men, maybe some women very horny today? Show me how much!"

Stephen grabbed her and turned her over on the sun lounger. There was no thought of finesse. He was going to take his mate and show her that he was the one for her.

He felt the sun on his back and the breeze blowing around him. He only had eyes for this goddess, looking at him with love and lust in her eyes. Her nipples felt like they would cut him wide open. Her fingers roamed his bum and around his anus as she pulled him into her. He was breathing harder than he had in months, the pulsations coming from her drove his cock to feel bigger than it had ever been. Too soon, he felt his cock overheat as the electricity came from everywhere to overcome his senses as he exploded into her.

He collapsed on top of her aware of his beating pulse in his head and her fingers lightly roaming his back. He searched for breath.

"Wow! I don't know what to say. It was everything my fantasy was and more. I love you!" he told her.

"I love you too!"

They didn't move until she felt his back may be burning from the sun. They went inside and grabbed some drinks from the fridge. They sat on the balcony with that contented feeling between them.

After a while, Stephen turned to her and asked, "I don't want to be discussing our sex life outside, so can I ask what you want to achieve, where you want to take it or if you can't where in your book would help me understand? I know we have time to explore but if I know where you are it can help us both."

Diane looked thoughtful and took few moments to gather her thoughts.

"Stephen, I always wanted to be more like the woman you said I was. Because I sucked at sex, I couldn't remove those chains which stopped me being more adventurous with you. I wouldn't have blamed you if you had found someone else."

"There would never be someone else like you," he said, kissing her tenderly.

"Since Hydra took over I have finished at 5pm. At first I recovered physically so was less tired. That's when I was able to read the book. It wasn't an easy read at the beginning.

"The book asked me, and you, if you read it, to be honest about what we wanted, not only in our sex life, what held us back, what were we prepared to do to achieve our aims? It was difficult. Who wants to admit they were not living the life they wanted or that they suck at sex especially with the one they love?

"What did I want? I wanted our marriage to be like we expected, spending time together doing things we both love and even being apart doing things with friends. Having a life which we had worked for.

"Sexually, in a nutshell, I wanted to be your sex goddess as you describe me. I wanted to be open to fulfilling your fantasies. I wanted to be able to give you quality sex that would mean you would never consider straying. I wanted to show you that I love you! I just didn't know how to.

"I quickly realised that I don't want to swing nor have any need to involve others. I never knew being admired turned me on.

"What held me back? Obviously that boy deriding my first blowjob hit my sexual self-esteem. I thought if I risked something and I failed again, I would lose you. Heidi helped show me that I can achieve what I wish to achieve if I can just be positive. I had to learn how to do the things we both wanted well, not suck at them or run away from them.

"What am I prepared to do? I can't say I will do everything you ask but if it is possible, I will try. I feel safe and loved with you and know you wouldn't ask anything which could damage that.

"I knew you would like a proper blowjob, not my little kisses and me running away from your penis when you became hard. I wanted to be able to do that properly for you. I read how to prepare myself, I told you how I used my toys to help. Even then, without Heidi I probably would have failed. When I did manage to put my dildo in my throat without gagging, I was so happy. I thought you would enjoy that which really pleased me. I know I still have a lot to learn about it, how I can give you more pleasure but we haven't had time for me to ask!

"My anal cherry was the same. I wanted to give you my anal virginity. It was something I had never been taught about other than it is an exit. I read about it, the need for cleanliness, lots of lube and to use a condom. If anyone had seen me in the supermarket with those items in my trolley, I would have died. It said a lot about care and I knew you would be gentle.

"I know we have a lot to discuss, to get to know what we each want. I want to know how to please you better.

"Friday evening was so different to what I expected. I wanted to dress like a sex goddess for you to show you how much I love you. I nearly bottled out. When we were out, I couldn't believe the reaction I saw in both men and women. I never knew I could make people feel like that about me. It seemed to overwhelm my senses and I became someone else. Their gazes set me alight. When we walked through the park, I couldn't wait any longer. I was going to say skip the drink, let's just go home but I needed you there and then. I've never done anything like that before. It's never even been a fantasy for me.

"I'm sure Neil and the others in the pub knew we had had sex outside but I was so happy I didn't care.

"At home, I knew I was going to offer you my anal cherry. It just seemed the perfect ending to my wildest experience. I had opened pandora's box and was loving the way it made me feel.

"Breakfast yesterday showed me how I could tease you and I so enjoyed that. The bikini modelling was awesome. But, I couldn't have done that without your support.

"This afternoon on the balcony, I just wanted to please you. Being observed turned me on. I didn't know that turned me on until Friday.

"Your face, your words, your actions meant everything to me. I wanted to do it for you and I'm awfully glad I did. I know there is a long way to go but I want to take that journey with you."

Stephen took a few moments to gather his thoughts as he went for fresh drinks.

"Diane, you never sucked at sex as far as I was concerned. I just thought you were reserved. I need to read that book as well. I can't get my thoughts in order and you seem to have managed that with its help.

"I want to explore your sexuality with you. Like you I don't need others involved but the fact that others are turned on does turn me on. I never realised how much before either.

"I seem to be having a lot of my fantasies realised but you are well behind. What would you like me do to help you have one of your fantasies?"

"Most of my fantasies are about pleasing you. I have one which I have had for ages but I cannot get my head around it. We cannot do it here anyway. When I know why myself, I'll tell you. Remember you don't do anything you don't want to just because I ask."

"Is there any fantasy of yours we can do here if possible?"

"Take you camera with us tomorrow, you never know!" She smiled at his face which showed shock.

As it was getting on, they went to shower and change for the evening.

As Stephen waited on her, he reflected on all which had been said. It was apparent to him, the engineer, that they both needed to evaluate what had happened. His biggest concern was not Diane but his reaction to her exposure. He didn't know where his enjoyment of it came from. He knew he didn't want to involve anyone else but it did give his ego a buff up seeing others drool over her.

When she came in, she looked glowing. His radar saw the stockings and his heart started beating faster. She was going all out to prove her love for him. He didn't deserve it, he felt.

"You look good enough to eat," he told her.

"Are you hungry already after your afternoon snack?" she teased him.

They kissed and headed out to a restaurant the receptionist had recommended. The meal was everything she said. The service excellent and they both enjoyed the local wine. They were able to converse like they had before work got in the way.

As Stephen paid the bill, Diane felt the need to adjust her stockings. Looking directly at him, she slowly slid her hands up her left leg to the tops of her stocking. Her skirt revealed her stocking tops and clips but still covered her pink satin knickers. Her red lips parted and her mouth offered unspeakable pleasures to come. As she pulled the stocking and checked the metal clips, Stephen almost stopped breathing. She repeated this with the other side. She appeared blissfully unaware of the reactions around her. There were a few customers who saw the delightful sight who wished they could change places with him.

12