Rediscovering their Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane curled her arm around him as they walked away. She was buzzing from showing off and seeing the effect it had on him. In some way she wished she had lifted her skirt higher to see his reaction to the pink satin knickers but that was for back at the room.

Stephen was blissfully happy. Diane was snuggled into him, her headlights boring into him as they enjoyed the promenade.

At the hotel, Stephen asked if she wanted a drink in the bar but she said it had been a long day they should get to bed.

Stephen was soon lying-in bed waiting for Diane.

His jaw dropped when she came into the bedroom wearing the pink satin lingerie. Her headlights shown through the material. The suspenders and stockings framed her pussy. The knickers looked like they had been painted on as they stuck to her pussy lips. His little man stood to admire the view.

Diane came to him, took his head in her hands and kissed him tenderly.

"Stephen, if you're not too tired, can I try a slow blowjob on you? You tell me what is good, what is better, what is not good so I know how to please you more."

"Diane, you've done so much to please me, surely I should pleasure you," Stephen suggested.

"I feel so contented and happy, I don't need pleasured just now. I want to try and drive you wild if I can."

"Who am I to offend my goddess!" he deferred.

Diane started by slowly caressing his body with her breasts, lightly running the satin covered mounds over his flesh. He sighed his pleasure. While doing this she ran her nylon clad legs over his. She moved down to his knees allowing her hair to caress him. She began kissing his inner thighs lightly. She did light kisses and small nibbles which elicited groans of pleasure.

"Tell me what you're feeling."

"The satin is so smooth it triggers a light electrical charge wherever it touches. The nylons just brush my hairs and send a message to my brain which says more! Your hair teases. Your kisses tingle and delight. The inner thigh is certainly more sensitive and responsive. The deeper kisses seem to head through my groin to my cock and up to my brain. Your hands send the message that you're coming for me as the sensation builds as you approach my groin. "

Diane continued upwards. Her fingers dancing over his inner thighs and onto his bum. She stroked lightly along his crack and down to his bum hole. She drew her fingers over his perineum and balls.

"The feeling is electric. It's just building slowly. I want to move to try and get you to move on quicker but I'm enjoying the slow build up. It's a weird feeling.

"Fuck! That's so good."

Diane had started kissing his perineum to his balls. She took each ball into her mouth and tongued them. All she could hear was Stephen's groans of pleasure.

She began kissing and nibbling along the bottom of his cock. Stephen could only sigh as he entered her mouth. She tongued around the base of his glans causing him to shudder. She drew her teeth lightly over it as it spat at her. His pre-cum she thought. The book's techniques seemed to be paying off.

She continued to tongue his glans as she worked her fingers along his length. She could hear his contented breathing and felt signs he was building up to ejaculate. She took him deeper into her mouth as she tongued his cock. Varying between light, short caresses and long deep runs along the length.

One hand played with his balls and ran down to his bum hole. She was surprised to feel it opening, as though it was trying to trap her fingers. His body was rising from the bed trying to get more of him in her.

She didn't want him in her throat. She wanted to try and taste him. She moved her mouth up and down his length as she sucked at him, using her nails to run across his cock when it became free. She watched his face which looked incredibly happy. He appeared to be somewhere else, just overcome with the sensations.

She knew she could get him to come if she went for his "P" spot but wanted to achieve that without it if she could. She began moving her mouth as though fucking him harder as she increased the pressure on his balls and bum. She used her other hand to masturbate him. Soon he was rising forcibly from the bed.

"Fuck! Fuck! That's fucking fantastic. I'm gonna cum!"

Diane kept his cock in her mouth as she felt his balls tighten.

"AH! AH! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Diane felt the first ejaculation on the roof of her mouth. She had to swallow as she needed to breathe. This was followed by four or five more spurts. She swallowed it all. She was happy she had managed that. The taste was strange but nothing to put her off in the future.

She was still sucking away as Stephen tried to get her to stop as he became so sensitive.

Once he was able to get his breath back. He cuddled her.

"Diane, I love you. I hope that book has some tricks for me to use on you as that was amazing. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a commentary as the feelings just overpowered me.

"The sensations you gave me were unbelievable. When you kissed my perineum, I felt my bum hole open as though to welcome you. I never knew it was so sensitive or being played there so arousing. The kisses and nibbles just built up, tonguing my head and cock was mind blowing. Your teeth had me on edge for the sensation but also worried if they bit in. Definitely something to be careful with.

"With you dressed like that, I was in rapture.

"I would give you an eleven out of ten for that. It was amazing."

He kissed her and cuddled into her.

Diane was delighted to have given him that pleasure. She no longer sucked at blowjobs!

As the long day caught up with them, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

12