Rediscovering their Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Their holiday escapades continue, teasing, consequences.
6.8k words
4.26
8.4k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter continues their holiday adventures as they explore their relationship, their desires and concerns.

Again, there is no adultery, no violence, no abuse.

*

Chapter 6

When he awoke in the morning Stephen saw that Diane was still wearing her pink satin lingerie and stockings. His little man showed that he had fully recovered from the best blowjob he had ever had. Period!

Stephen was slowly realising that he had a fetish for lingerie when worn by Diane. He had known that pink set her skin and hair colouring off making her even more gorgeous in his eyes. Now he knew that pink lingerie set him off.

He carefully got up and made them a cup of tea. He returned to bed and began caressing her body, lightly, causing her to squirm but sigh contentedly. He teased her breasts through the satin which caused her headlights to expand. He kissed from her throat over her breasts to her stomach, over her suspender belt to her knicker covered pubic area.

Diane had been enjoying the tease but stopped him as she felt she wasn't clean there. She pulled him up and gave him a big, passionate kiss which promised more to come.

"Let's drink our tea and decide what we are going to do today," she said.

After breakfast they decided to head to the main beach perhaps until lunchtime before taking one of the walks around the coastline in the afternoon. They wouldn't be so exposed to the sun and there were a number of watering holes on the routes according to the hotel staff.

"While you shower, I'll wash this lingerie and after my shower, you can service your goddess's needs. You'll need the razor and gel," she told him as she kissed him again.

He took his time shaving her and then spent time checking it. His light kisses, nibbling of her pussy lips and finally stroking her 'G' spot as he sucked and blew on her clit had her coming, trying to drive his head into her. He could hardly breathe.

Once she recovered, she turned him onto his back, straddled him. She put his cock in her pussy and slowly rose and fell around it. As she did, she held his eyes, as for the first time, she played with her breasts and sucked her nipples, in front of him. She squeezed her fanny muscles so tightly he thought his little man would break off. The spectacle in front of him and the heat from her fanny soon had him bucking up trying to deposit his sperm into her. As he became more frantic, she smiled and began ploughing more firmly onto him, her clit being massaged by his penis.

"Come with me, your goddess demands it! Fuck me!" she cried.

He held her hips as he rammed into her pulling her onto him. He couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck" as he came inside her. As he settled she came against his cock and ground herself onto him.

They held each other as they savoured the moment.

"We'll need new showers before we head down for breakfast," he said.

They kissed their way to the shower and helped each other wash. They headed down to breakfast looking like a honeymoon couple, stopping every so often for another cuddle and kiss. They were both radiant.

As they headed for the beach, Stephen suggested staying at the pool.

"If we go to the main beach, there can be topless bathing. If we head the other direction, we will come to the nude beach. There was no one topless at the pool yesterday so we could stay there if the main beach may make you uncomfortable."

"I know. I'll only do what I'm comfortable with. Let's go to the main beach. Who knows, you may get some good pictures!" she teased him.

Stephen knew she wouldn't go topless, would she? Was that what she signalled when posing in the changing room? Wow, this could be the best holiday ever.

They found a spot which gave them some seclusion and ease of access to the water. They were glad they had their sandals as the golden sand was becoming hot already. They were only fifty yards from a café bar.

They set up their space and went for a swim in the cooling water. It was refreshing as they played about like schoolkids splashing each other and swimming up to the buoys and diving platforms.

As they headed back to shore, Stephen asked Diane to stay in the water so he could get his camera and photograph her coming out the water like Ursula Andress.

"Don't you mean Halle Berry?"

"No. Andress owned it. Berry was a copy. Sean was Bond, the one and only Bond!"

"Okay," replied Diane shaking her head in amusement.

Stephen knew if he could capture her with the light illuminating her and her skin in that white bikini she would be far better that Andress. He was glad he had brought his good compact Sony R100M3 camera rather than trust his phone. His main DSLR was just too much effort on holiday though the zoom lens would have been useful.

He grabbed his camera and returned, shouting instructions for Diane to move along a bit, to go out and come in slowly, raising herself out of the water as though she didn't have a care in the world, that she was a sex goddess.

Diane laughed, still amused at director Stephen, but moved to where he wanted her. When she was in place, he called action. Despite concentrating on taking the video, Stephen had to force himself to breathe. Diane was outstanding. As she rose slowly from the water, it cascaded down her cleavage over her stomach which took your eyes down to her bikini bottom just as it appeared. Her white clad mons inferred heat. As he zoomed in, he could see her sensuality and beauty. Her face showed she was in control of all she could see. She owned it.

As she came up to him, he lowered the camera, took her in his arms and kissed her.

"You would have got the role!"

She continued laughing as they reached their spot. When she turned to the sea, she saw that there were a number of men and women looking at her. Some gave her a round of applause. She didn't know what to think.

"I told you, you would be a sex goddess in that scene and that just proved it's not just me who thinks that. You were amazing."

"Well, Wow, I didn't expect that. I'm simply happy that you liked it. I need a drink please."

Stephen brought them a cold drink and an ice cream which Diane somehow managed to get on her breasts which set her headlights off.

The beach filled up and over time they saw a number of women were now topless. While it was obvious they were noted, no one did anything to harass them. Diane remained relaxed.

They read their books and returned to the water a few times to swim and play.

"The smell from that café bar is appealing. It's almost lunchtime. Shall we have a last swim and then eat before heading for our afternoon walk," she asked him.

"That sound like a plan," he replied so they set off.

After about ten minutes in the water, Diane told Stephen to get his camera as they could try some photos rather than video with the different light. Stephen was happy to comply and set off.

He set himself as Diane manoeuvred herself to the spot. She began to walk towards the shore, just her head visible. As she came to shallower water, she slowly emerged looking him straight in the eye.

Stephen almost dropped his camera. Diane had removed her bra and was topless, in a public place! Her display had not gone unnoticed, others were watching her. Her superb breasts stood out with her nipples fully charged. He continued snapping his wife as his brain tried to make sense of what was happening. He was breathing rapidly. He zoomed in and caught a drop of water; just as it dripped off her right headlight which was on full beam.

Diane could see the surprise on his face, the smile which lit up his features and his constant checking that this was her. His little man was like a tent pole in his swimming trunks. She was so surprised she had done this but was so happy at the obvious pleasure she had given him.

When she reached him, she hugged and kissed him.

"I hope that meets with your approval?"

Stephen could only hug her more and say, "I love you!"

They reached their spot but instead of grabbing their stuff and heading to the café bar Diane sat down.

"We can't go while wet. It'll only take a few minutes to dry."

Stephen sat. This holiday was just one surprise after another. If he ever gambled he would have bet his mortgage that she would never do anything like this. It was a good job he never made that bet!

"You are the most beautiful and sensual wife anyone could wish for," he told her.

"I would only do it for you. I trust you and want to make you happy. I saw no one who was topless was being annoyed so I felt safe. Are you sure you're not angry?"

Stephen took her face in his hands and kissed her. "I've never been so proud of you. You were the star on the beach and you're mine!"

"I need to put my top on or my breasts will burn. Maybe next time, you would offer to rub sunscreen on your goddess to prevent that," she teased him.

In the shade of the bar, Diane checked the photos. She could not believe how good they were. She had to agree she looked stunning. When it came to the topless ones she was speechless. Stephen had outdone himself. She did look like a goddess surveying her prized subjects as though deciding which one to take them to bed.

"You can't show those to your friends, please."

Stephen said he wouldn't.

"Not without my permission," she added to his surprise.

After their meal they returned to their room.

"We'll need another shower to get the sea smell off us," she told him.

"I think you smell lovely as you are. If we shower we will need one very quickly afterwards."

"Are you suggesting that you need my body and are happy to play with it as is?"

"I'm always happy to play with you."

They kissed passionately as his hands sought out her fanny. Soon his teasing of her clit had her fully aroused. She took his cock out of his swimming trunks and caressed it with her hand though it didn't need much encouragement.

"Just fuck me please," she told Stephen.

She moved to the bed and dropped onto her hands and knees offering him 'doggy style' as she knew he loved that position. He could play with all of her.

Stephen entered her slowly, the wetness did not stop the intense heat as it engulfed his cock. He savoured every millimetre as he reached as far as he could go. His hands took her breasts and tenderly lifted, tickled, caressed and as he became more aroused, mauled them and pinched her nipples. His mind still replaying her appearing from the water topless.

Diane was humping back at him, telling him to fuck her hard. As a dutiful servant he obliged. Soon, he told her he was coming. She just humped harder and reached round and teased his balls. This was too much and he came. While not as explosive as earlier ones, it was still immensely satisfying.

As they hugged, Diane saw that Stephen's face seemed to have a question.

"What's up, is there something wrong?" she asked with a worried tone to her voice.

"Nothing wrong. I suppose I'm just wondering where this more vocal Diane has come from?"

"In the book, it said many feel they can't say what they want but how does the other person know what you want if you don't say. By saying, you help both of you. It took me a bit to understand that but it's right. If you don't tell me what is good or not so good, I can't give you better sex. If I don't tell you, how can you give me what I desire. It's been difficult to overcome my inhibitions in doing this but it is becoming slightly easier.

"I didn't need an orgasm, I just needed you to be one with me, to make me yours after all those on the beach wished they were in your place.

"Only you will ever be the one," she said, as she kissed him tenderly.

After their shower, they dressed. Stephen, as usual, had to wait for Diane. He wasn't complaining.

Diane had taken out her new smoky grey lingerie. The bra was three quarter which allowed her areola, in part, to be clearly visible, though as it was sheer all of her breasts were on display. The tanga style knicker hugged her mons and bum as though it had been painted on.

"You like?" she asked.

Stephen nodded. "If you don't hurry, I will be fully recharged and we won't make it out."

She slipped on a T shirt which showed more cleavage than she would have shown previously. The matching shorts were nicely tailored to hug her bum. She definitely looked hot!

Holding hands like lovebirds they set off. Heading through the streets until they came to the path which rose above the town. At parts, the path narrowed so Stephen, being a gentleman, allowed Diane to go in front. This allowed him to admire the view, though the scenery was great as well.

After about twenty minutes' walk they came across a bar which stood overlooking the estuary. They could see their hotel, the beaches and further down to the islands beyond. As the hill recessed, they could see the inland walk which awaited them.

As they were in no hurry, they sat and enjoyed a local beer as they took in the views.

"Do you have any other Hydra stories which may interest me?" Stephen asked.

"Well, there is one particular one, which you may like as an engineer," Diane replied.

Stephen nodded.

"When I was in the canteen with Kim, Emily Jane and the others, one girl noticed me and realised that this was my first time. Don't know how!" she laughed. "She came up to me. She told me that she had worked in the nude for a week and had found the experience so enabling. It had somehow given her far more confidence. I obviously looked confused but she said she would tell me her story another time if I liked.

"A few days later she saw me again though how she recognised me with my clothes on I don't know!" Diane said, with a light comic aside.

"Joanna told me her story. She had been a local journalist and found out about the top floor dress code. She authored a few articles criticising it as misogynist, predatory etc saying that had no place in a modern society.

"She didn't know that Emily Jane, Pamela, Maria and others were very annoyed at her representation of what they did and the duties she perceived as their role. George just ignored it but they found it upsetting as that was so far from the truth and painted them as being subservient as well as implying they were being used for sexual relief.

"They wanted to give their side of the story. George finally relented and had Emily Jane arrange it. His sole suggestion was that the writer work with them for a week to immerse herself fully before writing her piece.

"Emily Jane called the paper and spoke with the editor. Joanna didn't know what she said but a very reluctant journalist appeared the following Monday. Her editor had been adamant she was doing this or losing her job.

"While George had never mentioned what the journalist should wear, Emily Jane had been clear, she had to work nude as that would inform her more than just them saying how it worked for them.

"Joanna was not happy. George explained that Emily Jane and the others thought that by experiencing what they did as they did, it would show her that this was their choice and that there were no sexual antics involved at all. He asked for a copy of her submission to her editor, not so he could make her change it but would be aware of its content should others contact him later.

"Emily Jane took her under her care and after she had stripped off, they began to go through the work. By mid-morning, Joanna felt she was becoming more comfortable working in the nude when Emily Jane told her they needed to go the engineering office in the first building. Joanna extremely reluctantly went with her, the thought of being seen by others had not entered her head until then.

"Emily Jane was dealing with the overall boss Dan so Joanna was at a loose end. She looked around and found herself engaging with several of the engineers who were working on a problem of how to increase production on a plant. The computer modelling was up on the big screens as they spoke about the assorted options. This had been stymieing them for days.

"Before she knew it she had spoken. She pointed out that some of their options, while they looked good, used processes which wouldn't work despite being fabled as potential solutions to those problems. She was asked why? Not in any condescending manner but a genuine enquiry. She has a doctorate in engineering but her thesis had not been published because she showed a number of sacred doctrines were false. This didn't help her get employment in that field. She explained several of them.

"She added some others she had worked on which offered more promise.

"Emily Jane saw she was engaged and asked her if she wanted to stay with the engineers' group. Joanna surprised herself by saying she did and even went for lunch with them.

"To cut a long story short, apart from some time each day with Emily Jane's team, she spent most of the week with the engineers, in the nude. She became so comfortable she never thought about herself being nude in a group of engineers. By the end, she had helped them increase the plant's production from the target 30% to over 80%.

"She was in George's office giving him her submission. George did not open it. When it was published it was a complete apology for her previous stories. She explained what she had done, how it had given her far more confidence and a better understanding of the dynamics within an office. She said that not once did anyone try and hit on her. She was always received positively and made welcome. If anyone was offered such a job with Hydra, they should seriously consider taking it.

"She was still with George when Dan came in. He told George how helpful she had been and asked that she share in the bonus with the group. If she wished, he would be happy for her to join their team permanently.

"She was shocked but highly delighted to accept the position.

"We've spoken several times since then and I think she is right. She said in any meeting even if she felt she could contribute, if someone was more senior or dressed better she deferred to them. Now she had the confidence to argue her corner.

"Do you judge your staff by what they wear or by their contributions?"

Stephen took a few moments to collect his thoughts.

"I've never considered that but you may be right. Dave our newest recruit has some innovative ideas but he's quite scruffy. Is that why we don't spend so much time on them? He's got the biggest student debt so clothing may not be a priority.

"I'll have to make a few changes. Moira instead of guiding me may just tell me what to do!" as he laughed.

"You mentioned bonus. What's that for?" he asked.

"George sets up the contracts on the basis of what the client wants, what would they really want if possible and their ultimate goals. So, on that contract as Joanna told me, the aim was to increase production by at least 20%. The client hoped for 30% but ultimately the market was so buoyant if they could get 50-60% they would be extremely happy.

"As they achieved everything and more, the client would pay a premium. 60% goes to the staff member or the group, almost every bonus has gone to the group and the rest to Hydra's foundations. The staff tell Hydra where they want that money spent in the community.

"Joanna got £15000."

"Wow, no wonder everyone seems happy. Their efforts are appreciated and rewarded. I think I would like to work there when we go home," Stephen replied.

After their drinks they set off on a little path the waiter had suggested which led to a small beach on the river. They were told not to go in the water as it was fast flowing and dangerous but it was a beautiful, tranquil spot.

Within five minutes they were there. It was as described. It was a lovely small sandy beach, with overhanging trees which gave shade and privacy. Situated on a bend, it allowed fantastic views up and down the river. About 600 metres upstream was what looked like a fairy tale castle set high up on the cliffs.

12