Rediscovering their Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen began taking some photos. He remarked to Diane she should be in the shots as well.

Diane walked in front of him asking him where he wanted her to pose. Stephen eyes blinked. Diane was in her lingerie.

Diane was laughing at his response. His face showed incredulity. He was in shock. In truth so was Diane. She had never consciously thought to take off her T shirt and shorts. Yet here she was, if anyone came by, she would be seen.

Stephen took some photos of her with the castle in view. One where he had her stand on a mound with him beneath her caught her beauty with the building enhancing it. As he moved slightly, she turned and he had to tell her to stop. As her legs had opened, he saw that a castle turret was caught by her mons. A little bit of movement would make the shot look like it was trying to penetrate her but her knickers prevented it.

Stephen was laughing so Diane asked him what was so funny. He told her he could get a photo of her being fucked by the castle turret. She didn't know whether to be happy or angry.

She decided to play him, "It lacks something. I think if something that big was in my fanny, my eyes would be wide open in terror and lust."

Stephen was relieved she wasn't mad at him. He had never intended to take any such photo it just came out. He didn't think she was serious so thought he would wind her up.

"Well, I could take it with you acting as though it was happening. You would need to take your knickers off and hold your lips apart to make it look like it was in you."

Diane knew from his tone he was playing her but somewhere in her she wanted to tease him. She removed her knickers and went back to the spot.

"How is this?" she asked.

Stephen lay down and focussed the camera. He moved her slightly and told her to hold her lips open. The top of the turret looked like it was in her fanny.

"Open your eyes wide and grimace as it's so big. Good, now bend your knees slightly. It looks even further in, what does your face want to say?"

Diane thought and changed her face to wide open eyes, her orgasmic smile and screamed her orgasm.

Stephen caught the moisture seeping from her fanny. Her breasts were on fire and that bra set them off beautifully.

He got up and gave her a big hug and kiss.

"Wow, I never expected that. You looked amazing. I love you," as he kissed her again and again.

Diane was in shock, not only had she done it, but her feelings of being exposed had aroused her. She knew if Stephen suggested it, she would let him fuck her here. Did she want that?

They continued kissing and somehow found themselves against a tree. The kissing became more passionate as Stephen's fingers caressed her wet pussy lips. Both were extremely hot. Diane's fingers undid his shorts and pushed them down with his pants. His penis was rock hard.

She turned and lay across a low branch giving him access to her pussy. Neither wanted it slow so each humped as fast as they could. Soon, Stephen felt himself about to come. He used every ounce of energy to push his last strokes as he exploded within her smouldering pussy.

He played with her clit until she came with a scream which could have been heard down the riverbank.

As they recovered, she washed herself carefully by the river before dressing. Neither knew if anyone had passed them when they were engaged.

After a long cuddle they started walking further along the trail and came to a path which led back to the town holding hands.

One shop caught Stephen's attention and he slowed. Diane kept walking so was pulled to a stop abruptly. As she looked she saw what had caught Stephen's eye.

"Am I thinking what you're thinking?" she asked him coyly.

"Depends what you're thinking," he replied playing for time.

"Something pink and almost minute? For you perhaps?" she teased.

"Well for both of us really," he laughed.

They went to the shop and Diane picked out the pink bikini which had small triangles for the bra and was very thong like in the briefs. As she examined it, she could tell the reaction it was getting from Stephen.

"Do I need another one?" she teased.

"I think you would be very hot in that," Stephen eagerly replied.

"You have been a very good servant to your goddess, I think you have earned a reward," she teased.

She found one in her size and they bought it. Stephen had a very contented smile on his face.

Once back at the hotel, Diane modelled it for him. He certainly rose to the occasion and the bed had another testing time.

Their holiday continued in the same fashion.

Stephen shaved Diane's pussy every morning which led to frenzied coupling. They went to the main beach where Diane showcased her new bikinis. Stephen had lots of photos of her in her white, blue and red bikinis. After a while each day, Diane went topless and Stephen made sure her breasts didn't burn.

When they returned to their room, they had yet more sex.

In the afternoon, they would take different walks and Diane made sure to titillate him so by the time they returned he was ready for another round. The evenings were spent rediscovering their passions for the other things in their lives which had been missing lately. This led to more sexual encounters on occasion but mostly they fell asleep cuddled to each other.

On the beginning of the second week, they took a tour to a large national park. They had been told there would-be time to swim under the waterfall so went prepared. They found the changing facilities were non-existent, which meant Stephen held a towel around her while she undressed and put on that pink bikini. He was rigid and had difficulty putting his trunks on.

The water was cold but refreshing. Diane's headlights were soon on full beam plus. The bra barely contained her luscious breasts. The thong style brief exposed the gorgeous cheeks of her arse. Stephen was aware of the admiring looks she was getting. This wasn't helping him!

When it was time to dry and change to return to the coach, Stephen held the towel around Diane. She teased him mercilessly. She had put the pink, sheer lingerie on and lingered before putting on her top and shorts. As she stepped from the towel, she 'accidentally' brushed against his little man who was straining against his swim trunks.

It was too busy for her to do anything to cool him down but she mouthed that she would offer later which again did nothing to calm his erection.

During the rest of the trip, she made sure he was frequently distracted by her pink bra clad breasts appearing in front of his eyes.

On return to their room, Diane had only taken two steps when Stephen lifted her up, took her to the bed and hauled her shorts and knickers off. He pulled the pillows down resting her bum against them as he dived in and began eating her out. His hands held her cheeks apart as he ran his tongue around her anus, up to her pussy and to her clit. He repeated this, each time, increasing the pressure and speed he was applying. She was very wet to begin with but she seemed to be having a serious leak when he began using his fingers in her pussy and anus.

Soon Diane was breathing heavily, her bum lifting to him trying to open herself further to him. As his fingers struck her 'G' spot, he began sucking and blowing on her clit.

"Fuck me, please fuck me, I want you inside me, please!" she screamed.

Stephen was in no mood for mercy. She had teased him beyond breaking point. He so wanted to just fuck her but he also wanted his revenge. That need triumphed -- probably because he had already come twice earlier that day.

He continued his onslaught on her erotic zones. Her hips were dancing their own tune trying to get him inside her. Very soon, she felt that unmistakable heat rising from her very being and explode without warning rushing over her. She recognised that she had squirted. She could hardly breathe, and lay gasping for breath.

Stephen saw the glow from her body, the sweat and her panting for breath. His face and chest were very wet from her squirt.

Slowly he entered her and began to rock back and forth deepening his strokes as his pace grew. He knew he wouldn't last long. The walls of her fanny were like hot embers which fired his entire length, the sensations overriding any thought of taking his time. Faster and faster, he went, his cock a blur as he expended all his energy in reaching this ejaculation. Far too soon, he felt his body rise as one as he came, pumping into her before collapsing over her.

Both lay there sated for several minutes before moving to cuddle each other.

Eventually Diane spoke, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead," a happy Stephen replied.

"To get fucked like that, do I need to tease you all afternoon or can I get away with just wearing the pink lingerie?"

"Both," laughed Stephen as he hugged her.

The following morning brought a change in their routine.

Diane wore her miniscule green bikini which barely covered anything of note. Even her sarong didn't offer much protection. Stephen was genuinely shocked that she was now wearing it.

He was totally blindsided when instead of heading to the main beach, she turned right towards the nude beach. His jaw dropped.

"I was thinking that since I have been topless, I prefer the lack of bikini lines. I need to work on the bottom ones now." She didn't add that she wanted to see if she could do it and the effect it would have on him. Maybe she would tell him later.

Now it was Stephen's turn to be put on the spot. It had been a fantasy of his being on a nude beach with Diane but that had never involved him actually being seen there, a flaw in his fantasy he now realised. He would be there; he would be NUDE!

What if he got an erection? What if someone else got an erection over Diane? What is the etiquette on a nude beach?

Stephen's thoughts were curtailed when he realised that Diane was now twenty metres in front of him heading to the beach. He didn't see her face which not only showed her resolve to do it but her fear. She had the same thoughts as Stephen. She didn't know how she would react to any erections or if she didn't inspire any!

As Stephen caught up to her, he took the opportunity to take in the beautiful sight of her arse and those bottoms just visible against her cheeks. He had recovered from their morning session already if his little man was to be believed. That didn't help his dilemma.

There were already about twenty people on the beach, some in couples, others in little groups and some single people. Their arrival was met with courteous welcomes. The other beach had not been so friendly.

One couple came up to them and asked if it was their first time. When they confirmed it, they smiled and said we can help you if you wish. Both Diane and Stephen felt some relief at this. They exchanged their names as they walked.

The couple took them to a spot not far from a café but which offered some protection from onlookers.

"How did you know we were newcomers?" Stephen asked.

The woman, Jane answered, "You are supposed to disrobe at the Nude sign. That's to stop voyeurs coming. Often peoples first time they are not aware."

Stephen looked at Diane who shrugged off her sarong and calmly removed her bikini top. She took a few breaths before sliding the bottoms down.

John, her partner, smiled appreciatively at Diane. "You are quite the most beautiful woman on this beach," he told her. His penis showed his approval as well. Jane nodded her agreement.

All looked at Stephen who's fantasy was becoming a nightmare. It was his turn.

He took a leaf out of Kim's book and looked Diane straight in the eye and removed his shorts and trunks. He was glad he was only half erect. Jane was beautiful. She was a tall blond with large breasts and the largest areolas he had ever seen. She had a round stomach which eased to a mons free of hair. Her pussy lips were long.

His face showed that he felt something was different there.

Jane saw him examine her. She had expected that. Everyone does their first time.

She smiled at him, "Is there something I can help you with?"

Stephen thought how can I get out of this but decided honesty was the best policy.

"Jane, your pussy seems to be so smooth. Diane's is smooth as I shave it for her each morning but it doesn't appear that smooth. What do you do to make it so smooth?"

"You have him well trained," she smiled at Diane. "When I began I shaved but I didn't like the bumps or the effort. John would help but a friend suggested a Brazilian wax. She did this. She said a couple of stiff drinks and some painkillers first but the results were worth it. Over time it becomes less painful. John is too gentle so I use the salon. I do love the results not so much the salon."

Diane checked Jane's pubic area and had to agree it looked lovely.

"I don't know if I could do that," she told Jane.

"Feel it and maybe you will consider it in the future," Jane offered.

Diane blushed. Stephen's little man was rising quickly at the thought.

Diane felt herself move forward and cautiously reach out a hand to lightly touch Jane's mons area. It felt so smooth. Her breath was coming quick and her headlights were growing. She had never touched another female so intimately.

Jane shocked her by suggesting she run her fingers over her entire pubic area to her bum hole.

John did not seem surprised by her offer. Diane found herself obeying Jane. The whole area felt so different from her own. The mons was so smooth and her hand slid effortlessly down towards Jane's pussy. The clit hood stood proud. Jane opened her legs to allow Diane's fingers to brush down the sides of her pussy lips. Diane could feel the moisture and heat. "Was that what Stephen feels when he caresses me," she thought. The perineum and bum hole felt amazing.

Diane was blushing but was happy she had done that.

"It certainly feels so smooth almost silk like. Your pussy is beautiful and I'm sure John appreciates your sacrifices for both your pleasure," Diane managed to tell her. Her thoughts were scrambled by this turn of events.

John spoke to suggest they rub their sunscreen on. It was okay to help each other. He demonstrated on Jane who reciprocated as Stephen and Diane did likewise.

They chatted away before Stephen suggested a swim. He and Diane played in the water. John asked if they wanted him to take some photos of them together for their album on their camera. To Stephen's surprise, Diane said yes.

So, as they played, John filmed them.

When they came back, Stephen asked if they wanted a drink which everyone wanted so John and he headed to the café.

Diane and Jane were speaking about what had happened.

Jane said she did that on occasion but never went any further. She knew it turned John on and he would be fucking her soon. Diane was relieved but in another way was disappointed.

As they talked Diane told Jane about what she was trying to do with Stephen. Jane loved the idea and managed to get the name of the book from her.

When the men came back, they continued talking leaving the men to talk about sport, what else.

Well, they had talked about Diane and Jane at the café. Stephen was relieved to know it would not go any further but knew it would feed his fantasies for a while.

It turned out that Jane and John were from Errol, not far from their home in Methven.

As it approached lunch, Stephen asked Diane if she was up to doing another Andress scene as he had her in almost all her bikinis.

Diane looked at him and saw the teasing smile. Jane and John wanted to know more.

"You tell them while I get into position, Mr Bond!" she laughed as she set off.

Diane headed into the water and swam out to the platform before heading back.

Having filled in Jane and John, Stephen grabbed his camera and shot her coming in. This time as she walked from the water, her bare breasts appeared and the water cascaded down from them to her bare mons. Her headlights were on full beam plus. Her pussy lips were puffed and inviting.

She held his gaze as she walked towards him. An awesome goddess!

Jane and John began applauding telling Diane that that had been better than Andress.

With a hug they parted saying they may see them tomorrow as they were heading for a walk in the afternoon.

At the nude sign, they put on their costumes. Stephen asked her if she was up to doing the Bond scene again with her green bikini. If she wore her pink one tomorrow they would have them all.

With a mock exasperated sigh, she agreed. After he shot that, Stephen quickly walked them back to the hotel room where he made her his mate again. Both their minds were on Diane caressing Jane's pussy so neither took long to come.

That afternoon Stephen managed to get his Playboy shot and some more which led to more play.

Too soon it was Thursday morning and time to prepare to return home. They had made new friends in Jane and John and had exchanged their details so they could keep in touch. After dropping their luggage at the hotel storage, they set off for a final walk around the hill where they revisited their little beach.

Soon it was time to return to the hotel and their transfer to the airport. Both were sad to leave Croatia. Diane didn't wear her bra and had no problem at the security.

Before arriving home, they stopped at a local store for milk, bread and bananas.

Diane caught Stephen's smile.

"What's up?" she asked.

Stephen pointed to the store name, Morning, Noon and Night. "Our sex life in lights!" he laughed.

"You still have tonight to come," Diane teased.

12