All Comments on 'Red's Scottish Trip Ch. 03'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
*sighs at Sandy*

What can I say D, ya gotta love a man in a kilt!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
story was...

ok. you could use quotation marks for the dialogue. it's a bit hard to distinguish which is spoken, thought, or narrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As sensual as the promise

This story is something else -- as sensuous as anything I've read of late. Delectable, and delicious...

The dialogue is easy to understand embedded in the narration, and smooth as that exotic sounding Scotch Sandy was drinking. A really lovely piece of writing. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Every word is a delight

What a delight it is to find an author equipped with genuine writing skill, even real talent, on this site. Even more delightful that he takes such care in creating the characters and scenes. These are well-written chapters, the more so for the fact that much more besides erotic interest is so well-described here. Thank you for another most enjoyable and arousing chapter.

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlover 15 years ago
Seriously good

Every word of this series is enjoyable. I love all the details of familiar places and sights, and the historical notes. These aspects make the story come alive for me, and the growing relationship between Red and Sandy is so romantic and sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous