All Comments on 'Red's Wolf'

by CreatingKate

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Quite a gay fairy tale indeed. Love your vivid imagination— felt so real while delightfully fun, romantic and erotic — oh yes, definitely the latter. Thanks for sharing. 5 🌟 easy.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 1 year ago

Kate - what a concept! I guess I'm going to have to go read the others...I haven't read you since 'Shortstop'. I guess I've been missing out.

MurseDMurseDabout 1 year ago

Welcome back. Picking up where you left off with another great story.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarabout 1 year ago

This takes me back to those halcyon days of combing the Internet for any scrap of half-decent werewolf lit I could find. I don't know if there's something driving the furries off this site, but lesbian werewolf stories are phenomenally rare. This was a real gem, all the more remarkable for featuring the archetypal pack trope in a way that reads like a proper -family- and not a supernatural mafia. :p

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahabout 1 year ago

Such a fertile mind. Always a pleasure.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 1 year ago

A very enjoyable tale, Kate, worth every moment reading it. I liked the idea of shape-shifter packs living on Native American reservations to disguise their true nature. I have a minor tongue-in-cheek quibble, not to be taken seriously: wouldn't werewolves call their offspring "cubs" and not "pups"---just a thought. If you like this kind of tale, you may care to read my story O Pale Moon, also under the Lesbian category.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 1 year ago

Wow! I don't think I'd ever consciously seek out a shape-shifting wolf story (this is my first), but it was well worth the read! Very well written and I'm a sucker for a sweet love story. And that you've delivered. Loved the characters you created for us. Thank you.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 1 year ago

Wow! I don't think I'd ever consciously seek out a shape-shifting wolf story (this is my first), but it was well worth the read! Very well written and I'm a sucker for a sweet love story. And that you've delivered. Loved the characters you created for us. Thank you.

stroudlestroudleabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this , thank you, I'm also grateful to the person who recommended I read your story . You created great characters and what is at heart a love story set amongst a fantasy setting. I also like how the uncertainty of inter species romance can be applied to many real life romances. Thank you a great story and great writing

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 year ago

It was a good read, well written with a well developed concept. My first thought was that there was too much dick action for this category; the positive reaction that you received shows that I was wrong about that. I'm not sure how much making Sawyer intersex adds to the story, other than an extra secret that she has to reveal to her lover. If I had to guess, I'd say it was done so that they could have offspring naturally. It would have been interesting to have more about how Scarlett as a human adapts to life in the pack.

FransuezFransuezabout 1 year ago

The actually romance and writing was beautiful as ever but I can’t stop thinking about the political and historical ramifications for lots of reservations being CIA coverstories for werewolf tribes. Also corporations like this is some deep deep lore that can’t be simply unpacked

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 1 year ago

This is the first thing of yours that I've read. I will now need to read the rest of your stuff. Well written, great characters in a good story. The uncertainty of the dating is true no matter who you are. There is always the worry that the other will reject you if they see who you truly are. But Sawyer had a lot more to her to reveal than most folks do. While I'm very glad you gave us the epilogue, it means we probably won't be seeing a sequel with these characters. But I can hope.

Thank you for sharing them with us.

Tawny33Tawny33about 1 year ago

Slow-build lesbian romance with characters whose emotions feel fleshed-out and true, supernatural elements, intersex characters ... some of my favourite things to find in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ugh! Penis in lesbian stories. Poor lesbians your female space is disappearing in the name of "equality"

shayneoneshayneoneabout 1 year ago

way to go a real happy ever after well written i hope all is good and look forward to your next story be well happy and safe a fan shayne

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 1 year ago

Must be werewolf month. Started reading a continuing wolf story recently by Thors Fist. He’s approaching in a different way, but I appreciate both stories for the interesting takes on the idea. Very likable characters here all the way around makes for a relaxing read, and I’m a sucker for a happy , romantic ending too lol. Automatic mate finders and communities that fully and easily accept their intersex children? Wolfy fairytale stuff to the real wolves out there probably, but it’s nice to dream! ;).

Runner4069Runner4069about 1 year ago

Very different story, a little hard to follow at the beginning but you did an excellent job of filling in the gaps as the story progressed. It's not the type of story I would typically read, the non-human part isn't my thing, but that's what makes this site great it you can skip things you don't like and read what you like, and I've read everything you've written on here because I love your writing!

Thanks as always for sharing, I do appreciate it!

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful, wholesome romance ♥️

And you're such an incredible writer! Please write more! Thanks for sharing a great story ✌️

HikoluHikolu9 months ago

Superb, I have a actually been writing something eerily similar myself but having read this, I think you have done it far more justice than I could have done. (I have more than one idea in the pipeline, so I'll happily cede that ground to Sawyer and Scarlett). The romance felt very genuine, despite there being the whole "one true mate" idea - Sawyer never felt entitled to Scarlett's love or devotion, and they found their way together. Like another poster, I'm a bit sad that it looks like we aren't going to get more of these two and their family, but there's enough here to make it feel like a full tale told. I also like the subversion of some classic werewolf tropes, it's always fun to have someone put a "personal lore" spin on a classic. Well done, I'll certainly be reading more of your stuff now. 5 stars.

AltissimusAltissimus7 months ago

Brilliantly well written. Perfect pace. Easy 5 stars. Love a bit of wolf :)

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6439 days ago

A great story, full of love and understanding. A really enjoyable read with twists, the wolf pack, etc...

Thank you for the story and especially thank you for making me learn about intersex. While reading this tale I needed to properly understand what intersex was so did some basic research, so I thank you for not only entertaining me with you fabulous story but for getting me to understand, or at least have a educated understanding of the varied and amazing people that make up our world.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Wrong Category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCreatingKate@CreatingKate
I write the stories I want to read. If you like what I have so far, please follow me so you'll be updated when I release new ones! As always, I appreciate the feedback and try to respond to emails as I see them. Email me from my profile or comment on a story! Happy smutting...