Reduced

Story Info
Penis becomes smaller then sph.
1.2k words
3.45
8.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doggyd
doggyd
4 Followers

A childhood friend, Rob, once admitted that he wished he had a bigger cock. My penis was average in length, five inches and with average girth. My friend said he would do almost anything to have a bigger dick. I said, just date petite women. I thought it would make a big difference.

I discovered there is a surgery for penis enlargement and I wanted it. Later, I learned that there are potential risks including nerve damage, loss of penile sensation, erectile dysfunction, and the retraction of the penis if scar tissue develops at the incision site, making it appear smaller. So, I planned to wait and I couldn't afford to have the surgery at that time, anyway. Unfortunately, penis enlargement surgery could only increase the size slightly and could decrease sensitivity. Penis girth could be increased a little from a procedure involving injections but it could clump and look displeasing. So, surgery didn't seem worth pursuing but it remained a hopeful possibility.

Years later, I discovered there is an elective surgery for penis reduction for both length and circumference. I wanted a larger penis for years, not a smaller one. I told my girlfriend, Melissa, that I wanted to have a penis enlargement surgery and she jokingly said she wanted me to get it enlarged too. She liked to joke around a lot but seemed to be half joking.

I had difficulty satisfying women sexually because of poor performance along with average size but my circumstances got worse. I was involved in a painful freak accident and needed surgery as soon as possible. My insurance wouldn't cover it, so I had it out of the country. The operation was done by qualified doctors and kept confidential. The operation was successful and there were no complications but there was a miscommunication and it was awful. It was shocking and nightmarish. My dick was decreased slightly below four inches in length and the circumference under two and a half inches fully erect. I thought I had a skinny pencil dick but after the operation it was all too real. The extreme lack of girth is freaky. The doctors said they had no choice and that some length might come back but only a little if at all. I didn't regain any size but surprisingly it was quite sensitive to the touch. My dick was on the threshold of micropenis and my manhood was reduced.

My girlfriend ghosted me immediately after the mishap. I started watching soft core porn since I no longer had a girlfriend and stumbled upon a fetish called small penis humiliation, aka sph. At first, I thought it was strange but I continued to watch it and liked it. Small penis humiliation stung because I was tiny but it was a turn on. The humiliation and being a laughing stock to luscious women for being sexually inadequate was an alluring fantasy. I knew I couldn't sexually fulfill most women with my newly formed micropenis but enjoyed small penis humiliation because it was arousing.

I needed a vacation so I went on a short road trip. I booked a hotel and used the pool in the evening when it wasn't crowded. Two cute women showed up and sat at the edge of the pool with their feet in the water. I swam around a little, then quickly pulled myself out of the water. My trunks were loose so they dropped and my shriveled tiny penis was exposed. The two women laughed hysterically at me as I struggled to pull my trunks up and run off. The experience was embarrassing.

I started using some dating sites and generally hooked up with voluptuous women. I dated a few women before one of them would consider doing anything sexual with me. I was nervous about revealing my downsized penis. The busty woman, Nicole, unbuttoned her top as I quickly stripped naked. She giggled and was shocked by my tiny dick even though I warned her that it was small. "Oh my god, it's so skinny." The woman felt sorry for me. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said. She smiled and stared at me in fascination, observing my shame, then abruptly ended the date. As soon as she left, I fantasized about her and pleasured myself with thumb and finger. It happened a few times with various women but eventually I was able to have sexual experiences again.

Some women got a kick out of humiliating me, especially after knowing it turned me on. The women humiliated me for the fun of it in a variety of ways. They made the hand sign for small and erupted with genuine laughter. The women were not role playing which made it even more arousing. They shoved their asses next to my small member which was dwarfed in comparison and they could easily hide my pencil dick in their cleavage. The women undressed but only a little.

I passionately caressed a gorgeous brunette, Ann, in a tight dress. I dropped my pants and started to quickly rub against her with fervor. I began to dry hump her like a horny little dog. She told me to put it in. So, I started to pull my underpants off but she stopped it, pulled me close with her strong, fit legs and encouraged me to continue dry humping. She made obvious fake moans and waited for me to finish. I creamed my briefs in about two minutes.

A busty woman unbuttoned her blouse and I immediately got a miniature boner. She gave me a hand job until I was on edge., then raised her skirt, squatted and slowly lowered her big round ass next to my puny cock. She continued stroking me with her thumb and finger and teased me with fake orgasm sounds. I shot my load as she pulled away with denial and brutal laughter. She laughed as she walked away and left my apartment door wide open while I was naked on the floor. Some of my neighbors walked by and giggled. Another woman, Tina, who was slender and petite, tested a thick, realistic 9 inch dildo. She lubed it, slowly pushed it all the way in, then back and forth. She made orgasm sounds and repeatedly said it's huge, then taunted me with laughter as she held it next to my erect micropenis which was no match for the big dildo. It was a total mind fuck.

The women I dated did not hesitate to put me in my place. They enjoyed conquering me and having power over me but did not want to continue a relationship. They politely said they needed a strong man with a lot to offer. In other words, a confident man with a much bigger dick. One of the women did not hold back and said she wanted a real man and the bitter truth intensified the humiliation which made it more arousing. One day one of the women spotted me at the grocery store and busted out laughing, making a scene. She slowly walked up to me, heels clacking and wiggling her pinky with a big grin. She looked me in the eyes to confirm my humiliation, then walked away with laughter and a sigh. I accepted my misfortune and it was a relief.

doggyd
doggyd
4 Followers