Redux

Story Info
This seems familiar somehow...
942 words
3.57
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lie next to me. Your chest heaves as your body comes down from the high of exertion. The bed is wet, and your body glistens with sweat and the smell of spent sex. I'm sure that I look much the same.

"This is one of my favorite parts." You turn toward me and smile, a strand of your hair stuck to your forehead. You stretch out your arms to the side, clearly enjoying freedom of movement once again.

"Tell me what it felt like for you," I say.

"Oh," You stretch out your legs, letting one fall over mine. "This started as playfulness, didn't it?"

"It did." I run my hand over your arm, your chest, and your stomach. You arch your back ever so slightly.

"I liked that. I liked how it seemed like this would just be show-and-tell time, letting me see some of your toys." Both of your legs rub against mine now.

"I liked that too, a lot," I breath, "It really was meant to be show-and-tell. Even when I slipped your left arm into the leather. And then the right." You think I don't notice you glancing at the restraints again.

You sigh. "I hadn't been restrained in such a long time. And when you kissed me, it awoke something primal in me. Something I've been craving."

"And what was that, the craving?" I ask. I take your hand in mine, kissing it gently, enjoying the taste of your juices from when you gently fingered yourself for me earlier. Before your hands were bound.

"I felt like I was at your mercy."

"At my mercy. Yes." I kiss your hand a final time, and then move my lips to your mouth, pressing my body against you, and letting you feel my arousal deepening. I take each hand in mine, holding them over your head, so very close to the headboard, as you feel my hardness against your thigh.

"I was glad I couldn't move. Couldn't get away. I wanted to try, but I knew I wouldn't be able to."

"Nor can you now." In a few swift, smooth motions, your hands are no longer going anywhere. Secured. I look into your eyes, taking in your lust, your arousal, and the darkness of your desires.

"I was shocked that you let me come," You say, not breaking eye contact.

"You earned it. Do you think you can earn it again?"

You nod, batting your eyelashes so very gently, looking up at me. I enter you with a single thrust, easily sliding in thanks to the mixture of our juices still inside you.

You grunt with surprise, unable to even moan properly as you try to move your unbound legs for better leverage. But I'm in charge of this encounter. I press back against you, push your legs how I want them as our lips meet. I bite your lip. You bite mine back.

I growl and let my lips linger against your ear. "Primal indeed. You think you can bite me and get away with it?"

Your smirk in return is all the response I need.

My right hand moves to your throat. My left takes your breast in my hand, squeezing and pinching your nipple.

You shake for me.

I can feel my own pleasure building, the smell of your new arousal mixing with that from our spent sex moments before. It's intoxicating to feel you again, to experience your body just the way I did before. To hear you moan the same way, but just slightly different. A pitch deeper and even more urgent than before.

I slow, moving to your ear once more, whispering. "Do you think just because I let you come last time, I'll let it happen again?"

There's a defiant streak in you, Ill give you that. "Yes." You reply.

I should be angry, should squeeze you harder, give you more pain. But I have a better use for you. I simply smile into your eyes, and unhook the restraints from your arms.

"Let's test that theory, shall we?"

You know what to do. You get on top of me, riding my hardness, leaning back to take me as deep as you can. I know what you want, really want.

"How bad do you want to come?" I grip your breasts and smack them as I await your reply, pulling you back to reality from your pleasure.

"Please, I want it so bad."

I pull you against me and thrust my hips upward. Fucking you fast and hard, my cock hitting the spot that brings you so much pleasure, over and over. I can feel you tightening against me, wetness spreading.

I stop. Your eyes are desperate, begging for more.

"I'm not sure you've earned it."

"Please...I want it, I want to come for you."

"Show, don't tell."

And with that, you kiss me. Our lips meet with the passion that only comes from an approaching orgasm. I can taste your breath, your desire, your need.

And with that, I make my decision. I pull you close, exposing just the right area inside you for my cock to press, and with each thrust you moan and orgasm, soaking both of us with your need.

I feel you collapse against me, spent and empty. I caress your skin, your body, your hair. You slowly roll off to your side.

As you lie next to me, your chest heaves as your body comes down from the high of exertion. The bed is wet, and your body glistens with sweat and the smell of spent sex. I'm sure that I look much the same.