Sweet Tooth

Story Info
Kingston wants a taste of more than just Delilah's love.
8.6k words
4.56
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jiggled my knee as I counted the floors ticking up excruciatingly slow. I clutched the binder closer to my chest, irritation bubbling from the elevator's snail pace. Today was not the day to be late to the department's monthly meeting but unfortunately the elevator had other plans.

Finally, the elevator thunked to a stop and the doors begrudgingly opened just as I checked my watch. I had only a couple of minutes to make my way to the other side of the expansive floor to the meeting rooms. As soon as the doors fully opened, the lights were blocked off by a massive figure standing in front of me. My mouth gaped as I stared at the hard, built chest of a man. Slowly, my eyes explored up to find a pale, smooth neck with the perfect Adam's apple bumping out. Unable to stop, I traveled up and became mesmerized by his sharp jawline, flawless skin, high cheekbones, and two piercing, glimmering grey eyes staring right back at me.

I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding, a sharp pang running through my body. I couldn't stop staring. Everything around us stilled and the noises of the office muted. My eyes flicked away from his as his sandy pink lips lazily curled into a smile.

"Hello, miss," his deep, growl of a voice pierced my ears and dug deep. That pang shivered through my body again and my core tightened with excitement. He raised his hand and ran it through his perfectly manicured hazel hair.

I'd heard of the man before. He was the company's biggest client, Kingston Whittake. I'd heard rumors that he was the most handsome man that some had seen, that he was a womanizer that tossed women to the side after one night. My core squeezed despite the negative rumours. Kingston was handsome... More than handsome. He was beautiful. But he was in the way of my meeting.

"Sorry, I gotta get through!" I shouted, snapping out of my trance. I stepped forward and tried to brush past him in a graceful move but his massive body in my way and the gap between the elevator and floor sent me flopping on the ground, the binder slipping from my fingers and splaying out in front of me. I glanced up and Kingston stared down with his mouth twisted to hide a smile.

"Oh my! Here let me help you up," he gasped, reaching down and holding out his hand, his long thin fingers extended. I gritted my teeth and a deep blush of embarrassment spread across my face. I felt the tip of my nose turning red. I wanted to grab his hand and let him pick me up like a princess but I couldn't.

"What? You think I need your help. No thanks." I pushed his fingers aside, the coldness from the fingers searing into my palm. Another tingle of desire surged through my body as I scooped the binder up and stood, brushing my pencil skirt clean. I glanced at the man. He blinked, stunned... that I rejected him? His lips spread apart and his eyes were blank, his hand still out from when he tried to reach for me. I smirked. I guess he never had a woman say no to him before.

"Uh, I think the elevator's about to go down," I pointed out smugly. He snapped out of his trance and gave me another sweet smile, slipping into the elevator. "What's your name?" he asked as the doors began to slowly close.

I began to turn around to get to the meeting but before I could, a deep strike of steel in his eyes trapped me, my body unable to move other than my mouth. "Delilah," I heard my voice whisper. Kingston smiled again, the deep colour returning to its regular glint of grey just as the doors closed and his control disappeared.

"See, I told you it's okay to be late once in a while, let loose, grab that extra donut from the cafeteria! That meeting was a bust anyway," my friend, Jess, laughed as we plopped into our chairs after the meeting finally ended. I slid her daggers with my eyes before I swiveled my chair to face my desk.

I sighed as I closed my eyes. I couldn't stop thinking about Kingston. His grey eyes stared at me from the inside of my brain. I replayed his hand reaching down for me, the way his tough, built body twisted in the tightness of his suit... I bit my lip, the squeeze in my core from earlier returning. I blinked, trying to erase him from my mind. I heard the rumours about him. I shouldn't get involved with him, not that I would ever see him again anyway.

"Anyway, my friend Jack is having a great Halloween bash tonight! I know I know that parties aren't your thing but please come with me! It'll be fun and I think you and Jack would be a great couple!" I tuned out as she talked.

Jess was my very first, and honestly, only friend, at the company and she definitely was the complete opposite of me. Jess was bubbly, carefree, lightweight — an extraordinary person who just loved, and lived life fully.

She was also a beauty that nobody could keep their eyes off of with a fierce lob of deep raven black hair that always smelled like peaches, two glittery chocolate colored eyes, deep tan skin and lean muscle from hours of being on the lake and exercising. Jess was definitely a knockout and when we stood next to each other, it was hard to feel like I was blending into the background.

While she stood tall physically and personality wise, I was on the shorter and quieter side with an untameable mop of wavy black hair that tickled the middle of my back, big deep brown innocent eyes, and a slightly lean body from playing sports from when I was younger. However, I definitely needed to start working out again.

Jess was known for being carefree while I was known as being the anti-social cat lady who had no life other than work. Although I didn't own any cats, I rarely interacted with people from my department other than Jess. When I started at the company five years ago, I was upbeat and driven but my attitude attracted the previous department head in more than just a mentor way. When I reported him to HR, the rumours spread that I was a succubus, seducing my boss so I could get ahead and other men corroborating that I had come onto them didn't help. I learned to stop trying to impress others and I shut myself away from everybody else and put my head down to get my work done. Honestly, I was hoping to quit and find another job soon.

"Woah, wait, what is that?!" Jess gasped, yanking me out of my thoughts. Quickly, she reached over my shoulder and plucked a velvety deep red envelope from my keyboard. "Delilah! What the hell! What the hell!" she squealed.

"What? What is it?!" I asked. She handed me the envelope with my name written in decorative golden calligraphy. I turned it over and drew out a black paper. I unfolded it and couldn't believe my eyes.

"'Dear Miss Delilah, Mr. Kingston Whittake would like to invite you to his residence tonight to celebrate Hallows Eve. Please dress in masquerade attire. A mask is not required but encouraged. You may bring one extra guest. His address is...'" I trailed off.

"Oh my god!" Jess screamed. She grabbed my shoulders and shook me, excitement radiating off of her. "Kingston Whittake?! The biggest client of the company invited YOU to a party? How do you even know him?!"

"I- I just met him on the elevator today," I replied, dumbfounded. I rubbed the thick letter between my fingers, my brows knitted in confusion. "He was kinda rude honestly. He didn't even step aside when I was trying to get off," I huffed, flipping my hair over my shoulder. And he was as beautiful as others described, I thought.

"We have to go, we have to go!" Jess whined. I blinked and stuffed the letter back into the envelope. "Jess, you know I'm not such a big fan of Halloween..." I began.

"Okay, but this is like a chance of a lifetime! The mysterious client of the company invited you to a party?! We're going. No buts. We're going," Jess demanded. I sighed and tossed the envelope back onto the desk.

A part of my brain screamed no, I shouldn't see him again, but my body bubbled and jumped with the possibility. I bit my lip and my heart buzzed with foreign excitement. "I guess we can go," I mumbled.

Jess squealed, wrapping me into a tight hug, her big breasts pressing against mine. She pulled back and grinned. "I have the perfect dress for you!"

Jess and I stood in awe at the exquisite ballroom of Kingston Whittake. Six enormous yet delicate black chandeliers were dimly lit. Huge deep red velvet curtains framed a wall of floor to ceiling windows that looked out to an endless sea of fall foliage. The low glimpses of light bounced off the creamy white walls, and slow, melodic music played by a live orchestra enticed couples to dance. Hundreds of people in expensive, intricate costumes of all colours milled around, most of them wearing elaborate masks with real jewels.

"Wow... I think we're out of place here," I whispered to Jess, clutching her arm. I luckily was able to disguise my long mess of hair into a crown on my head with an army of glistening bobby pins. The dress Jess chose was a cream high low dress with velvety black lace and fluffed up with a tulle underskirt that definitely didn't cost 1/8th of the dresses the other women were wearing. Jess was right; this was the perfect dress for me. The high low cut of the skirt gently flowed and made my short legs appear long and slim. The dress fit perfectly: hugging the hourglass sides of my body and gently lifting my smaller breasts to appear enticing with the highlighter that Jess swiped on the cusp.

"Shh, it's okay, Delilah. We just... We just gotta somehow blend in..."

"Hello, Delilah. I'm glad you could make it... And I'm glad you brought a friend," a familiar demanding voice greeted from behind. Jess and I whirled around and Kingston stood behind us in a slim black suit with a simple white button down and black tie. He wore a black mask with black and red gems glittering off the low light. Jess' hand tightened around my arm and I could tell that she was in love. Who wouldn't be?

"Hello, Mr. Whittake. I'm Delilah's friend, Jess. It's so great to meet you. Thank you for inviting us," Jess gushed, stepping up and quickly wrapping her arms around him in a more than friendly hug. He stiffened at her touch at first but slowly returned the embrace.

Something in me irked. A dark pit grew in my stomach. Jess never acted like this before. Usually, she was the one that men were tripping over just to get her to glance at them.

"Please, call me Kingston," he replied, slipping out of her clutches and turning his eyes on me. I smiled. It was rare that somebody would look at me over Jess. "You look beautiful tonight, Miss Delilah," he complimented. I heard Jess obviously let out a huff of air.

"You can just call me Delilah... I mean we're like the same age right?" I asked. Kingston chuckled, the guttural motion sending vibrations that sparked of desire down my body. "I'm 29... But I've heard it's bad to ask a woman her age so I won't."

"Well, I'm 27! Not too far apart," Jess replied in her low, seductive voice. We both turned and looked at her, Jess' eyes eagerly eating up Kingston. She flipped her long, curled hair over her shoulder — a signature move of hers.

"Well, I'm sorry to cut this short Miss Jess, but I'd like to take Miss— I mean Delilah, on a dance," Kingston replied, brushing off her attempts to get his attention. Quickly, the familiarity of smooth coolness filled my hand as he grabbed it and swept me away from a stunned Jess standing in a sea of masks.

We disappeared into the dark edges of the room where drinks were being served at the bar I didn't notice before tucked in the corner. The yellow underlight warmed up the atmosphere as I watched the bartender's motions smoothly transitioning between patrons.

"You know, it's rude to just take someone away from the person they came with, right? Even if you're the host or whatever," I argued as he kept pulling me deeper into the darkness.

Abruptly, Kingston turned around, my nose bumping into his hard chest. I got a whiff of a sweet, almost maple like smell. "Here, wear this," he demanded.

My eyes traveled down from his chest to his hand where he held out a white mask with black gems dotted around the eyes into a thick cat eye. Kingston slid it into my hand and the velvety smooth material felt foreign. I'd never felt something so luxurious.

"Why?" I snapped, snatching the mask from his hand and setting it on the bar to the right of us "I'd prefer if I could see."

A flash of darkness darted in Kingston's eyes. He bit his lip as he let out a controlled breath from his nostrils.

"I thought maybe you'd want to fit in more," he said calmly. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I don't always need to fit in."

Kingston turned his attention away from me and onto the party around us. A little bit of regret swirled in my stomach. I was too on edge.

"This is some party you're having tonight," I commented, changing the subject and scanning the humongous room full of people.

"I'm glad you brought a friend," Kingston replied. He turned to me and smiled softly. "I was hoping that you wouldn't bring a boyfriend."

I turned to him and folded my arms over my chest.

"I came here because my friend Jess was drooling all over that invitation. I honestly had no intention of coming to see you," I lied. All I could think about was Kingston for the rest of the day. I did want to see him again. This magnetic pull towards him made my body tingle and my core twitch with excitement.

"Mmm, Delilah. We'll see about that."

Before I could retort, a waiter appeared besides us with an ornate silver tray dotted with cream puffs.

"Cream puff, madame?" he asked drowsily. My mouth watered at the sight of the golden baked balls dipped in a chocolate top. Sweets were one of my favourite things and it was a rare occasion that I ate them. I smiled, thanked him, and plucked one off before he twirled majestically away to another pair.

I popped the choux into my mouth, the sweet vanilla bean filling easing the tension in my body. I glanced over at Kingston and he watched with one eyebrow cocked up in amusement. I rolled my eyes. "I have a sweet tooth okay? I'm sure you do too."

"Mmm, I do not. But I'm glad I learned something about you," he noted. Suddenly, Kingston reached over and I stiffened when he tucked a lock of loose hair behind my ear. My body heated up from his touch and begged for him to stay when he withdrew his hand.

"Delilah! Kingston! There you two are! Please don't try to hide from me!" a voice sang sung from behind us. We turned around and Jess was eagerly power walking towards us. "I've been looking for youuuuu, Kingston!"

"Jess--" Before I could finish my sentence, Kingston stepped between us and I caught a glimpse of his eyes flashing deep grey again.

"Miss Jess, I think it's time for you to go home. I don't want you to get into a bad... situation," Kingston demanded,"I'll fetch you a car." As Jess reached us, she staggered and fell into Kingston's arms. A slight smirk tugged at my lip as I expected Jess to open her mouth and protest or smooze him but instead, she froze in place and began to slowly blink.

"Okay, Kingston... I'll go..." she mumbled into his arm. She leaned her whole body onto him as he began to lead her out of the ballroom.

"Delilah, I'll be back in two seconds. Please stay there," Kingston called over his shoulder. My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as I turned my attention away from the pair.

As I waited for Kingston, a strong sense of eyes bored into me. I surveyed the dark corners of the other side of the room and sure enough, a pair of bright, ice blue eyes stared at me. I strained to see more and as the person came more into focus, the eyes belonged to a strikingly beautiful red haired woman. She wore a tight red dress and had her body wrapped around a handsome man with hazel hair and green eyes. I gasped as the man resembled Kingston almost to a tee beside the eyes. The red head smiled at me, biting her lip before turning to the man and whispering something in his ear. My body stiffened as he turned to look at me. A pang of jealousy striked through me as my brain registered him as Kingston even though I knew it wasn't him. As I continued to watch them, the couple shared a private laugh before she slipped her hand in his and guided him deeper into the shadows of the room.

I glanced down at my feet and rubbed the bottom of my heels into the floor. Frustration with myself boiled through me. I was on edge. I didn't want myself to want Kingston but the more time I spent with him, the more I lost that battle. Kingston was mysterious but he was making an effort to get to know me. A chill ran through my body as I realized Kingston chose me over the beautiful and lovely Jess. His eyes were on me. He whisked me away from one of the most beautiful women I knew. I sucked in a big breath of air and calmly let it out. I'd let my guard down.

"Delilah! You're still here," Kingston exclaimed with a slight surprise in his voice, "Now that we're alone, why don't we dance." I whirled around as he jogged back to me. A hot shock spread through my body as he grabbed my hand and swept me onto the dance floor, a slow melodic piece playing.

"I — I don't really know how to dance," I blurted as we settled on a spot near the edge of the floor near two huge double doors that led out to a balcony. Kingston glanced down at me, those clear grey eyes boring into my body and sending another shock of lust through me. My core twitched and my breasts ached a little for him. Kingston smiled and he pulled my body close to his, the feeling of his built body a contrast to the pillowiness of mine.

"Here, we can do an easy dance," he whispered, grabbing my wrists and putting them around his neck before drawing my body close and resting his hands around my waist. As the music drifted around us, I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest. His heartbeat was quiet, barely thumping in my ear. I bit my lip, suddenly aware of how loud mine was, throbbing my chest. My cheeks burned dark red. Kingston could probably hear it. Deep inside of me, I wanted him to hear it. I wanted him to hear what he was doing to me.

"So... Are you always so...Fiery?" Kingston asked, his voice vibrating in my ear.

I raised my head from his chest and snorted. "Fiery? You mean why aren't I tripping head over heels for you? Drooling at just the sight of you? You're just not used to someone saying no to you huh?" I quipped. I braced for him to push me back and storm off but instead he threw his head back and let out a low, guttural laugh.

"You know, you are the only girl who doesn't seem to see my charm," he said with a lopsided grin. "You seem to see through me... And honestly, I love it," Kingston said, leaning down to whisper the last part. As his words caressed my ear, my nipples tightened underneath my dress and my legs began to wobble. Guilt bubbled in my throat. I was a fraud. I didn't see past his charm. I was enchanted by him on the inside but on the outside, I couldn't let him see.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't go head over heels for anybody," I weakly teased. I laid my head back onto his chest and tightened my arms around his neck. A spark ignited in my stomach as the room melted away and I focused on us. Kingston's hand sensually rubbed my side. A fiery warmth of yearning bounced down between my legs and my crux. I really did want him.

"Delilah," Kingston murmured. He pulled back from our dance and cupped my chin in his hand. He tilted my head up and stroked my skin with his thumb, the soothing motion making my heart thump even louder. Slowly, Kingston leaned down and his lips gently brushed against mine — the roughness of his lips begging me to kiss him even more. I moaned into his mouth as my lips parted for his tongue to explore me. The foreign softness of his tongue danced with mine and I fell deeper and deeper into a trance with Kingston, his hands running over the taut curves of my body and down to my butt.