Redwood Nine: Season 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, don't stick me in the middle of this."

"Too bad, JT. You're in the middle already, so answer her. Do you like fucking her better than me?"

JT was almost sweating at this point, truly not wanting to end up in the middle of a cat fight. He knew one wrong word and he could end up alone and neither girl fucking him. He looked at Ronnie and then to Gemma, seeing the need for an answer from them both. He looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"Okay, look, yes, I really like making out with you Ronnie, I do, but I kind of like making out with Gemma more."

That brought tears to Ronnie's eyes, hearing she hadn't won him over like she thought. Gemma smiled smugly at her and twisted the blade in a bit more.

"I guess he likes fucking real women, instead of little girls. Now take your hands of my boyfriend, if you don't mind."

Ronnie looked at JT with pleading eyes, hoping he would relent his comment and accept her. He saw the puppy dog eyes and knew Ronnie was an eager lover, always ready to please him, but Gemma had experience and talent that outshone her by miles. He looked at Gemma, hearing how she called him boyfriend and knew the charade was over and she really wanted him. When JT shrugged his shoulders to Ronnie, she knew she had lost the battle.

"No, please JT, let me stay with you. I'll fuck you better then her, I promise, please."

It was almost pathetic to watch, as Ronnie fawned over him, almost begging him. JT felt terrible, looking at how hurt and upset she was getting.

"Ronnie, I'm sorry, I really am. What do you want me to say, or do?"

"Don't leave me, please."

JT looked from her to Gemma and saw that the decision was his to make, a fine balance on the knife's edge starting to cut at him.

"But Ronnie, you heard Gemma say I was her boyfriend, right? We're not going steady or anything, so I have to chose Gemma."

Ronnie's tears flowed harder, streaming down her cheeks. The other girls saw how distraught she was and came to her, walking her away in tears and disappointment in how she was treated. The guys looked at JT with a sense of being let down. Lenny voiced those feelings openly for all.

"You do realize none of them are going to come back here to have fun now, JT? It's nice you have Gemma now, but we just lost our Crow eaters. What are we supposed to do for fun?"

"Guys, I'm sorry, it's not my fault. I can't help it if Ronnie wants me. It was supposed to just be fun and no serious shit, right? You heard her yourself, she thinks I belong to her. So, what, I don't get to chose anymore?"

The guys could understand JT's reasoning, but it didn't solve the loss of sexual pleasure they were looking forward to. Luann saw the atmosphere change and become soured by the events.

"I have an idea that might help."

The guys looked at her standing amongst them, her smile suggesting something. Lenny asked what she was thinking.

"You guys are looking for a little fun in bed, right?"

"Yeah, we were hoping to have some fun."

"How about I show you some of my favourite things I can do?"

"What are you talking about Luann?"

"There's what, one, two, three, four..."

Luann counted off the eight guys in need.

"I can do two, or three of you at a time. One thing I do like, is being filled with hot cock, so who's interested?"

The guys looked at the petite blonde and sized her up. Lenny wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"You think you can handle two or three of us at once?"

"Done it before. So, who wants to go first?"

To confirm her offer, Luann began stripping off her T shirt and unhooked her bra, tossing both on the chair behind her. She undid the button on her jeans and lowered the zipper, exposing the pink panties underneath. She cupped her pert breasts and tugged gently on her nipples, as she looked about at the guys, seeing the desire mounting in them. Lenny didn't waste any time and grabbed her hand, leading her to the bedrooms. Keith and Otto were close behind them, as Piney went and locked the door and came back.

"I'm so glad I have Mary at home waiting for me. I couldn't handle dealing with that shit, JT."

"Yeah, no kidding. I had no idea she was that into me, man."

Gemma's hands found JT's chest and stroked him softly.

"Want to get back into me, boyfriend?"

JT looked at the sly look Gemma gave him and then looked at the others.

"Wouldn't mind that in the least, girlfriend."

"Let's go and have some more great sex then and show me more of your talents and I'll show you more of mine."

"Deal."

JT cupped Gemma's ass cheeks and lifted her up to him. She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him passionately, as JT began walking towards his room. The rest of the guys sat back and knew their turn would come soon enough, so another round of beers and joints were started. They were laughing about how the day had turned out so far, when the door opened and a head poked in. The guys looked and it was Jessie.

"Ronnie went home, but is it okay if we can still come in?"

In seconds, the guys were welcoming them in and making them feel very wanted and desired. The young women were soon being kissed and fondled and soon after, undressed and ready for an afternoon of fun and games. As Ronnie sat at home crying in rejection, her friends were enjoying many more moments of sexual exploration and forgetting about possession, as every guy took them a little bit closer to nirvana. The clubhouse was rife with sex in every usable place, as the club enjoyed their women.

In the shop, the three prospects looked over in yearning, knowing their time would come and they could enjoy being with any woman they wanted. Heads went back under hoods and engines worked on, as minds pictured what it would be like over there with five sexually charged females. The patch meant everything and that's what they wanted. Tigs finished his car and put it in the lot, then before getting his next one, he looked through the window to see what was happening.

He grabbed his crotch and squeezed it, watching the guys double up on Jessie and Lydia, while Judy was fucking one and sucking happily on another. Greg and Chunk looked over and saw him and yelled out to him. Tigs motioned to them to come over and see for themselves. It took no hesitation for the pair to rush over and sneak up to the window. Three faces looked on in jealousy and admiration, knowing they would soon enjoy the standards the club were setting for them to follow.

Being a Son had its privileges and they went back to work with firmer resolve to earn that patch and prove themselves worthy to be a member. Tigs brought his next car in and opened the hood and then voiced his thoughts openly to the other two.

"I am definitely patching in and getting me into some of that. Did you see that one chick, sucking on Lenny and Otto fucking the shit of her, or the other two, one up the snatch and one up the ass at the same time? Fucking right I'm making the grade on this. I'll earn that motherfucking patch, if it kills me."

The other two looked at him and then to the clubhouse, nodding their heads as they went back to work on the cars. Two months seemed like forever to Tigs and Chunk, while Greg knew he still had almost a year to go, before he was old enough to join. He looked over at his Harley at the end of the row and saw the rewards for his efforts and knew he was well thought of. It still ached to know he had another year of waiting, until his cock was being treated to as much pussy as he could stick it into.

At the next calling of church, Bobby was happy to announce a good return on the last month's performance. Despite the FBI putting them under watch, they had been able to increase their trade east and all factions were making lots of money. The hardest part of making all that money wasn't doing the job, it was finding new ways to spend it and launder it, so it wasn't noticed too much. Bigger businesses could easily hide the cash, but put them more under scrutiny to operate. The next order of business came up and that was the patching in of two new members. JT called for a vote to accept them and both were received with unanimous ayes. Tigs and Chunk were called in and told to remove the prospect patches, then Piney handed them their new patches to sew on. They were hugged with affection as brothers and Bobby called for an end of meeting, as all business old and new was over. JT pounded his fist on the table to bring it to a close.

Greg saw them come out and started opening beers for everyone, then brought the lock box out and put it on the bar. JT looked at Greg and saw the pride of being a member being shown and he could see the ache on his face, wishing it was him getting patched in.

"Greg, just so you know, that even though you weren't patched in like the others, you'll get to enjoy what they do. Whenever the girls are here, or you want to go down to see Lenny for some ass, feel free brother. You've earned it like they have. You'll be wearing that patch in what, six, seven months?"

"Six months, three weeks and four days."

"Just counting them off, are you? Cool brother, look forward to that day and see you wearing them."

Greg came around from behind the bar and hugged JT tightly, knowing his greatest wish and desire was coming true.

"So, I was wondering, JT, can you guys call me by my nickname?"

"What's that, Greg?"

"Razor."

"Razor, cool, I like it. Razor Jensen, bad ass biker."

"Thanks man, I always wanted to be called that."

JT quieted everyone down and got their attention.

"Guys, from now on, Greg is to be known as Razor, Razor Jensen."

They all cheered out his new name, while Piney opened a beer for him and they all toasted and saluted one another. JT saw his charter growing and enjoyed the mix. Chicano and Jewish, Irish and German, but all Americans, all brothers under one common banner. The town wasn't reeling over the violence anymore and things were quieting down again. The club was as welcome anywhere anyone else was and more. Other clubs knew them and knew to stay out of their territory, that the same respect would be shown to them.

JT was in the office doing paperwork and talking it over with Clay when the phone rang. JT picked it up and heard the soft voice on the other end. He motioned for Clay to leave the office and sat back and replied.

"Hey Baby, how are you? Been thinking about you."

"Really? I've been thinking about you too. I really liked being with you and not just because of the great sex. I like who you are, JT Teller, I really do."

"Cool, because I really like you too and not just because of the great sex. I really like your style and how you handle yourself."

"I can say the same about you too. I dig you, JT. Luann won't shut up about it and keeps bugging me all the time. She knows I don't put out for guys, unless I want them and that's not very many, or very long for that matter."

"I don't really sleep around. I mean, Ronnie was just, you know, there to take the edge off, that's it. I never thought she was into me that much, that she thought we were something."

"Should find out about these things, before you go sinking your heart into somebody. I kind of feel sorry for her actually. She seems like she's nice and probably puts out for you willingly, so I can see why you fucked her."

"Well, yeah, she enjoys what I do to her."

"Does she do anything like I do for you?"

JT was smiling broadly on his end, knowing Gemma was pressing to hear how much he liked her.

"You know, I don't think another woman, well maybe one or two, but that's something else, I don't think anyone has sucked my cock with so much enjoyment."

"Like that did you?"

"Oh fuck yeah and hey, I can't forget how you said you like to fuck. You know how to do some fun things inside you."

"My speciality. I like feeling it myself. I like feeling you inside me, you fit real nice."

JT was grinning really big and trying hard not to make any sounds.

"I like how we fit too. So, we need to get together and fit the pieces again. We have a run coming up on the sixteenth and if you're not busy, I can swing by and pick you up, spend the weekend in my apartment this time."

"So you don't live at the clubhouse with all the guys then?"

"No way! We just like hanging out there all day and fix cars and take care of business. When we aren't doing that, we go for rides up and down the coast, or east over the Nevada's and see some friends in Vegas, have some good food and drinks and all the entertainment we want."

"You make that much money to go to Vegas and piss away a grand or two?"

"No, no, Baby. When we go, it's all on the house, we don't pay a dime, unless we want to."

Gemma sat at her end, listening to connections and knew her new boyfriend had a dirty side to his badness. How dirty was yet to be seen, but it made her lust for him all the more. There was a wild responsibility to JT and she found it appealing. All the good parts of life she liked to have and a bad side that always had her ready to enjoy herself with him. She crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs tightly, feeling the tingle and throb and knew she wanted JT right then and there.

"Okay, come and get me and we'll have some fun at your place and maybe the next time, you can take me to Vegas and show me a real good time. I want to know what 'on the house' feels like. That's like V.I.P. stuff, right?"

"That's V.I.P. stuff, Baby. You want to play something, eat, drink, see a show, we'll have front row seats waiting for us, without even asking. I told you, we have friends in Vegas."

"What kind of friends?"

"Good friends, they like us and we like them. Really good people."

"What's their names?"

"How about we save twenty questions until after we go and ask them then?"

"Okay. So what time do you figure you'll be here, just so I can be ready."

"If all goes well, figure around two in the afternoon. The guys will head straight back, so we can take our time and have a nice ride together."

"I'd like that. I liked the ride I had with you last time. I like holding on to you and doing what you do. I like how you're in control and I feel safe with you. I was so scared when we were going really fast, but I could feel how calm you were and knew you knew what you were doing."

"I'm totally alive and at one with the bike. We know what we're doing together, like it feels me, as much as I feel it."

"I sort of get that. I know what you're talking about. I liked something else more about it though."

"What's that?"

"I liked how the vibration felt between my legs. If I sat a certain way, I could have an orgasm if I wanted."

"No way? Cool, so why don't you then?"

"What, have an orgasm while riding? Yeah and my panties will be soaking by the time we get there."

"So bring lots of panties with you in that big bag of yours."

"You are so bad, JT Teller. I think I could fall in love with you."

"Wow, already up to love. Better keep up the good work then. How bad do you like me?"

"Hmmm, how bad? Let's just say I like the bad that gets me all hot and horny for you, that kind of bad."

"I like that kind of bad. It would be nice to know what that bad is, so I can work on it."

"When I want to fuck your brains out, you'll know it's the kind of bad that I like."

"Damn, I'm getting a fucking hard on right now just thinking about you."

"Good, because my panties are already soaking, you bastard. Fuck, you turn me on."

"Right back at you, Baby. I want you to give me a call tomorrow Gemma, about the same time, I should be here. I need to hear your voice before I leave the next day to come down. Damn, I can't wait to see you again."

"So, you agree I'm worth the drive to L.A.?"

"Shit yeah. You agree I'm worth waiting for?"

"I've been wanting you with me since you dropped me off. I hated seeing you ride away and thinking we'd never see each other again."

"Really, Why would you think that?"

"Because every time I've given myself like that to a guy, he always screws up everything and all he wants is the sex."

"Trust me, I want you for more than just the sex. I think we're really good together. I really want you as my girlfriend and maybe even more, I'm not sure yet, but that's where my feelings are at about you."

"Honestly? You want to have like a relationship with me?"

"Yeah, I can dig it. If we feel like we want to do that, we can move into my apartment and make it ours. I got all new stuff in the place, so it's really nice."

"I'm looking forward to seeing it now. I had all these crazy thoughts of something like the clubhouse and how that looks."

"Hey, give me some credit. I think my place looks really awesome. They had some pictures in the magazine that looked cool, a cigarette ad or something, maybe it was booze, I can't remember, but I liked how the room looked, so I did it the same sort of way."

"Wow, I'm impressed. I suppose you know how to cook too, I take it?"

"Damn straight, I do. No one else making dinner, unless we go out, so every guy knows how to cook a decent meal for all the rest. Sometimes we pitch in and help a guy, but mostly each guy can cook enough for a dozen."

"This I got to see. Make me a dinner when we're there and we can eat with the guys, is that cool?"

Gemma's leg was rocking back and forth over her other one, enjoying the subtle erotic feelings as she talked to him. She twirled a long tress of hair, looking far off to no where.

"Sure. You want me to, or one of the guys?"

"You, I want to see my man in action and see what he does."

"You got it, Baby. One fabulous meal coming up. Anything special you'd like me to make for you?"

"Anything?"

"Well, I'm not a chef, I just know how to put shit together and make it taste good."

"Okay, I'll think of what I'd like and I'll even show you how to make it, maybe even help a bit."

"Cool, I'd like that. You like the club, don't you?"

"Yeah, they're a bunch of nice guys. Fucking Luann just adores them. She fucked six of them on her own that day and then joined the other three girls and showed them some stuff. You think I like fucking, Luann isn't happy, unless she has a cock or two in her at all times. Talk about a fuck freak."

"The guys liked her too. They keep bugging me to know when she'll be coming again."

"If someone can pick her up, she's game to come along. She'd be on a bike in a second and telling him to go faster."

"I'll let them know then. I'm sure they'll be drawing straws or something to see who gets to ride with her on the back."

"If she knew she could have sex on the bike, without crashing, she'd fuck whoever it was all the way back."

"You really make her out to be quite the slut."

"I guess she never told you guys what she does. I know I didn't tell you, I figured it was up to her."

"What does she do?"

"She in porn movies. I guess you guys don't watch much porn, or you'd know who she was."

"No fucking way? She does porn? No wonder she fucks as much as she does. So, she doesn't get enough at work, or what?"

"Actually, she doesn't. She gets all frustrated doing a shoot, because they always cut and stop and then start and she doesn't get off. The guy does, but she's dying to have a good fuck and enjoy it, so she meets all kinds of guys on the set and some auditioning for a part. She can go through close to a dozen different guys in a week."

"Wow, that's some serious fucking."

"I've watched her lots of times and been asked to try out, but that's not my thing. I have thought about doing a couple of the guys though. God, they're hung, but stupid as shit."

"Need a little mental stimulation to go along with the rest of it, I gather?"

"Yeah, I need to feel that connection, like we're on the same wavelength. I mean, there's no shortage of hot looking guys with big cocks around here. Just try to find one that knows how to do more than get it hard and cum and that's near impossible."