Reema's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anasuya" was wearing Red lingerie she had a perfect breasts with athlete body and every one asked her to follow her instructions or else she isn't going home dressed they threatened her but when "Anasuya" was made to sit in the middle of the room and she was asked to act like a stripper looking at the situation she started dancing in front of them and they started asking her to entertain them more they asked her to remove her under wear, it was tough for her to do but she removed her under wear and everyone was laughing at her loudly.

"Anasuya" thought that she will be set free but again "Reema" wanted her to entertain like a whore and for that "Anasuya" got shocked she did tried to act like a whore started conversation with them whether they wanted her to perform Intercourse, blowjob, bondage sex etc imagining them as male associates "Nithya", "Reema","Bhanu", "Srimukhi","Hansika" and "Kajal" started acting as male associates and asked "Anasuya" to give blowjob. "Anasuya" kneeled down in front of them and started acting as if she was unzipping their pants and pulling out their dicks and started sucking but they asked her to not to imagine instead lick their cunts and satisfy them.

For this "Anasuya" wasn't agreeing she doesn't want to lick their cunts and was about to getup "Reema" held her hair and slammed her on to the floor and placed her leg on her throat, "Nithya" from behind pulled "Reema's" panties and asked "Reema" to sit on "Anasuya's" face "Reema" forcefully sat on "Anasuya's" face held her nose made her to suffocate and when she was gasping for air she opened her to breathe at that moment "Reema" did adjusted herself to pushed her cunt inside her mouth and slowly started riding, "Anasuya" wasn't left with an option and she slowly started moving her tongue and started licking "Reema's" cunt this was making "Reema to feel good and slowly she was getting undressed and was asking her suck the clitoris and "Anasuya" was following her instructions, meanwhile "Bhanu", "Srimukhi", "Hansika", "Nithya" and "Kajal" started caressing "Anasuya's" breasts rubbing her cunt and started sucking out her nipples, biting her breasts and pressing it as hard as they can they were jealous of "Anasuya's" breasts and "Reema" slowly stood after multiple orgasms and wanted to perform intercourse with "Anasuya".

"Anasuya" was about to getup but she was forced and made her lie down by the other four friends of "Reema", "Nithya" gave dildo which was wearable and asked "Reema" to have fun as much as she wants.

"Anasuya" was not in a position to take a big dick when she saw the size of it was not bearable, "Reema" took her position and pushed dildo inside "Anasuya's" cunt and started stroking slowly and pace was getting increased she was getting hard strokes from "Reema" and "Anasuya" can feel the anger and was screaming loudly she was getting pounded in missionary position.

She was later got fucked in doggy style for a while and all of them made "Anasuya" to ride the cock in different Cowgirl and reverse Cowgirl positions, shoved her dick inside her mouth made to suck and pushed her cock inside her anus fucked her so hard that "Anasuya" was begging her to stop .

Everyone removed their panties and sat on "Anasuyas" face and made her to lick their cunts and they got their happy endings while "Reema" asked not to stop stroking her until four of them came inside her mouth and squirt on her face.

Everyone got their happy endings and made "Anasuya" to walk naked to her house and luckily "Anasuya" were living right in front of "Nithya's" house.

"Anasuya" got humiliated very badly which she can't forget and she was horrified with their behavior, but she wanted to take revenge on them as hatred got moved to next level it could be more painful for them when she turns out be dominant queen while thriving to get satisfied and drill a hole inside their holes.

To be continued.................

-----------------------------------------------------------

Email your comments via the CONTACT TAB on my profile.

12