Thunder Gods Ch. 02: Reetha's Claiming

Story Info
Bartam claims Reetha after she's rejected by the gods.
6.6k words
3.69
10.8k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers

Reetha's Claiming

Reetha watched the last of the Vishanee circle the choosing platform. He was the biggest she'd ever seen and that terrified her. But also, he was her last chance to become a thunder rider.

She'd trained since childhood for this, prepared her body, done everything right. And for seven years, she'd been rejected. At twenty-five years old, this was her last chance. Once a woman passed that age, she was considered too old to mate the Vishanee and would not be allowed to return.

When the thunder god suddenly stopped circling and swooped towards the platform, Reetha held her breath. Was it coming for her?

But, it didn't come for any of them. The giant beast flew right past the line of remaining young women and towards the back of the platform, fast enough that her naked nipples hardened in the breeze of his flight. Reetha swiveled, craning her neck to see what had attracted the Vishanee.

She gasped in horror.

There, at the edge of the platform, was a man. He was struggling against two of the females who guarded access to the mating dance. The massive Vishanee male landed in front of the three and growled.

He'll be killed. Reetha thought sickly. Once, four years ago, she'd seen a Vishanee decapitate an offering that he thought was unfit. The girl had been eighteen, at her first mating dance. Afterwards, she'd learned that the woman had been fouled, raped before the mating dance. She'd known that it would be her death to go, and had done it anyway. The thunder gods only mated virgins, and they were well known to vent their displeasure lethally.

Reetha always wondered why the girl had done it, had she wanted to die? Similarly, she wondered now about this man. Everyone knew what had happened to the Teganese. The entire group of male thunder riders and their mounts had died within a decade. And, for decades after, no thunder beast had visited the Teganese mating platform. To be safe, male thunder riders had been outlawed throughout the entire land.

No tribe wanted to risk becoming outcast to the Vishanee. It was because of the thunder riders that the humans were able to survive in this inhospitable land. Without the aid of the giant beasts, the tribes would starve or become prey to enemy tribes

As much as she should hate the man for daring to risk that horror, part of her was awed by his courage. The man stood tall and proud as the Vishanee inspected him. Jealousy flooded Reetha as the beast turned it's back to the man, preparing to submit. But, then it simply waited, standing.

Reetha frowned, did it want to be mated or not? Her admiration of the man's fearlessness grew as she watched him climb the beasts back and mount it. And then, they were flying. Tears pricked her eyes at the glorious sight of the Vishanee mating dance.

This was the last she'd ever see of it. All her life dreaming of flying, and now she was too old to offer herself again.

Reetha sank to the ground, pain bowing her down. Tears leaked from her eyes as she watched the mating dance of the first man to become a thunder rider in hundreds of years.

A man had mated the Vishanee, but not her. She was unworthy. It was done.

She knew she wouldn't return and risk the wrath of the thunder gods as that man had done, nor as the girl had done so many years ago. Reetha would bear her dishonor and live - she wasn't suicidal, just devastated.

---

"Come on, Reetha." Bartam cajoled, "There's no reason to keep yourself pure anymore. Let's fuck."

Reetha grit her teeth and turned away from her childhood friend. He'd been chasing after her since she'd lost her status as an offering and taken a job as a server in a tavern near her family's home. She still remembered the day he'd asked her father for her as a wife. That was the day she begged to be trained as a thunder rider. She wanted to mate a god, not a man.

"You should just marry him," another serving girl, Lace, advised. "There's no reason to be alone, now."

"No, thank you." Reetha replied tersely.

The other girl shook her head sadly at her. "A girl needs protection in this life, Reetha. Bartam would be a fine protector. It's him, or the men'll think you're free for any of them. You don't want to be used like that."

Reetha knew Lace was right. She'd seen how the men pawed at her. Lace enjoyed the attention, and loved the sex. But, she wasn't ready to give up on her dream. Her age was one thing, but if she lost her virginity... She wasn't ready to throw away the last seven years of her life yet.

"Are you too good for us, Reetha?" Bartam sneered at her. "You weren't good enough for the thunder gods, you know. Maybe you're not good enough for us either. Maybe we should teach you your place."

Fear coiled in Reetha's stomach as men closed in around her. The hairs on the back of her neck prickled and she turned around. Bartam's brothers and friends surrounded her.

Reetha looked for Lace or the innkeeper, any friendly face. But all she saw was the flutter of a swinging door, she was alone.

This was planned. Reetha realized, fear constricting her throat.

One of the men grabbed her and pulled her arms behind her back. The move made her chest thrust forward. Eagerly, another man grabbed her boobs roughly, mashing them with this strong, callused hands.

No one had ever touched her breasts before. Even while the other women training to become thunder riders had made out with each other, toeing the line of their virginity, Reetha had taken no chances. She'd only worked to stretch her life hole with the dildos that were carved like the life rods of the Vishanee. And, when she'd felt pleasure, pressing the dildos into herself, she'd stopped and waited for the feeling to pass before continuing.

She knew the other girls enjoyed themselves with the dildos, and even used their fingers on their pleasure mounds at the same time, but Reetha had held to the old ways. She had wanted to be a true virgin for the gods. Yet, still they'd rejected her, had left her to be claimed by men.

The man mashing her breasts, Bartam's friend Zax, ripped open her blouse and pushed it away from her body, exposing her breasts to the group. The feel of his rough hands as they kneaded her chest was painful. And yet, beneath the pain was the pleasure that she'd always denied herself.

Reetha cried as heat began to grow in her pelvis. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. They were fouling her. The small hope she'd harbored, the little dream that maybe she might still mate one of the Vishanee died in her as the men ripped away her skirts and pushed her onto the bar top.

The men arranged her so that her butt rested at the edge of the bar, facing the room and her head fell off of the back of the bar. Then, they tied each of her arms to the poles that ran up from the bar to the ceiling.

They brought rope. Reetha catalogued the proof that this had been planned, trying not to think of what they would do next.

She tried to pull her legs together and up to her chest but strong arms pushed them open. Bartam bent over between her legs and pressed his head into her crotch.

"Whooee, she stinks down here!" He whooped.

"Sweeten her up with some of this rum!" Bartam's older brother, Ernat, laughed and handed a bottle to the man between Reetha's legs.

Bartam took a swig, then poured it over her life hole. He stuck his head in again and inhaled deeply, then pressed his mouth into Reetha's vagina, his tongue delving into her. He pulled back the hair on her nether lips, opening her up to his mouth. He licked along her inner folds savoring the rum soaked taste of her soft flesh.

At the same time, other men were exploring the rest of her naked body. Her breasts, her arms, her legs, her feet. No part of her was left unmolested.

Ernat, who had jumped over the bar earlier to grab the rum, pressed his tented pants into her face. She could feel the solid warmth inside pulsing as he rubbed it over her mouth and nose. The smell of sweat was sickening and Reetha gagged.

Ernat laughed at her as he undid his pants, freeing his cock.

"Promise not to bite me, sweetheart, and I'll promise not to choke you to death with my cock, how's that?"

Without waiting for an answer, he plunged his penis into Reetha's mouth and it slid into the back of her throat. She gagged and retched, trying to dislodge the invasion. But there was nothing she could do. Her eyes watered and snot ran out of her nose as she choked.

At that moment, Bartam switched his focus from her life hole and nether lips to licking her pleasure mound. He made one long, slow stroke of his tongue over her clitoris and heat spread through her, from her pelvis to her nipples, which were being suckled and massaged at the same time by Zax and Jerg, Bartam's younger brother.

Reetha felt horrified as she realized that she might actually have an orgasm during this torture. This rape, she corrected herself.

Bartam's tongue on her pleasure mound was flicking wildly at her clit. The hot feeling grew until she dishonored herself by grinding her mound up into Bartam's mouth.

The men all roared with laughter when they saw her do it.

"Not too good for us now, are you Reetha?" Bartam sneered as he stopped. The heat in her pelvis faded away, leaving her feeling the pain of her choking throat and her mashed boobs again.

Bartam opened his trousers and slid his penis into his hands. It was a bit limp and he stroked it to full hardness as he stared at her body.

"Have you ruined yourself for men, honey?" Bartam asked sweetly. "Is your vagina all loose now, that you've been stretching it out, thinking you'd get to mate a god? Well, we'll see. If it isn't good enough anymore, you still have your virgin ass, don't you?"

Bartam stepped up onto the platform under the bar, bringing his pelvis onto the same plane as Reetha's. He plunged his cock into her.

"Mmmm," He commented as he rolled his hips in a small circle. "Not too bad."

Reetha clenched her vagina muscles as she felt herself being penetrated. There was nothing she could do to stop it, however.

Bartam began thrusting, in and out, in and out.

As he was ramping up in speed, Ernat stiffened and she felt his cock pulsing in her mouth and then liquid spurted into her throat. Instinctively, she swallowed.

Gradually, the cock softened, and then pulled out of her mouth. Her jaw ached from being forced open for so long and she slammed her teeth closed. Her head throbbed too, from being dropped over the side of the bar.

She didn't get any relief though, as another cock took the place of the one she'd just got rid of. TShe ground her teeth, determined to keep Jerg's cock out of her mouth. But he pinched her nose shut and soon she had to open up to breathe, only to immediately have her air cut off by the penis that rammed down her throat. At least he no longer pinched her nose, he wasn't trying to kill her.

Not yet. Reetha thought, fear flooding her. Maybe they would kill her, though. After.

Jerg's cock was bigger in girth than his older brother's and she couldn't keep her teeth from scraping against it as he pumped into her. Jerg didn't seem to mind, though.

A hard bite on her toe distracted her from the cocks ramming into her mouth and pussy and the manipulation of her breasts. She jerked her body, trying to save her foot. She couldn't imagine why any of the men would want to bite her toe anyway.

"Knock that off," Jerg said. "If you make her jump like that again, she's liable to bite my cock."

"Why should I give a shit about your cock?" The man at her foot complained. He was another one of Bartam's friends, Karn. "If I want to bite her goddam toe off, I will. She doesn't belong to you."

"Shut the fuck up you fucking cunts!" Bartam roared.

The other men glanced at him and shut up.

"This is no fucking good, she's too fucking loose after all." Bartam growled after a few more thrusts. "Find me some fucking lube back there, dipshit." He snarled as his older brother.

Ernat poked around the back of the bar and finally came up with a stick of butter that was used for some of the drinks. Bartam grabbed the butter and rubbed it all over his penis, then he rammed the butter into Reetha's asshole.

Reetha screamed around the cock in her throat and tried to pull her ass away from the man. But he grabbed her hips and slammed her ass onto his hard penis.

"Feel that bitch?" Bartam asked. "Fucking ignore me, will you? Not so high and mighty now, are you?"

Jerg ejaculated down Reetha's throat and took out his softening dick. Then he pulled her head up towards him. The move lessened some of the pressure in Reetha's head and she nearly cried in relief.

Jerg pressed his mouth over hers and thrust his tongue into her. He dug down and lapped up any of his and his brother's cum that he could, moaning the whole time.

Reetha was shocked when heat flooded from her pleasure mound again at this new stimulation. How could this possibly be enjoyable?

Finally, Bartam came, grunting as he unleashed his semen into her ass.

Karn, who had been molesting Reetha's foot, looked up expectantly as he saw Bartam finish.

"Finally, my turn!" Karn called as he pulled Bartam backwards.

Bartam growled and backhanded the foot fetishist. "Back the fuck off me. This bitch's ass is mine and her pussy is too loose to do you any fucking good."

Bartam stared down at Reetha's gaping vagina and asshole as his white cum slowly leaked out of her butthole. He grinned and balled his hand into a fist, then plunged it deep into her life hole. Even as stretched out as Reetha was from her training to become a thunder rider, the fist still hurt going in.

Bartam leaned down and flicked his tongue across Reetha's pleasure mound, yearning to see her want it, want them. He'd waited for her for seven long years, waiting and hoping for her to be rejected by the thunder gods so he could have her. Then she had rejected him.

The bitch.

Well, she couldn't say "no," now, could she. Not with his brothers fucking with her mouth. Unlike Reetha, Bartam adn't spent his early adulthood hiding from pleasure, he'd learned a lot. He used that knowledge now as he lapped Reetha's clit. Inside her, he turned his arm and angled it to where her other pleasure mound should be.

He was going to make Reetha cum, make her appreciate the attention he, and his brothers, and their friends were giving her.

Bartam could still taste the rum on Reetha's pussy, but it was getting a little weak. He grabbed the bottle and poured it over her again. This time, the alcohol burned as it flowed over her raw skin.

Reetha couldn't help it, she started moving with the rhythm of Bartam's strokes. The heat was building in her pleasure mound and she was trying to escape the sinful feelings. But, each time she tried to buck away from Bartam's tongue, he followed her with his arm. He timed his strokes to match her writhing, making it seem as if she was trying to get off on his arm.

Reetha had had a lot of experience denying herself orgasms, but never had she had so much stimulation. Her whole body was sore and tired from getting fucked in every hole she had. Her breasts burned with the sensation of being kneaded like dough, and her nipples had been sucked and nibbled until they throbbed with pain.

She didn't understand why the pain felt so good. She didn't understand why Bartam was trying to make her orgasm. Why couldn't he just be satisfied with his own pleasure? His brothers and friends were.

As she thought this, she felt hot liquid spurt on her toes from Karn's cock which he'd been rubbing on her foot. He then sucked his own cum off her toe as he stroked his softened penis.

Zax was still playing with her breasts. Now, he climbed on the bar and straddled her chest. He gripped her boobs and squeezed them into his cock, then began thrusting, fucking her breasts.

The heat in Reetha's pelvis kept growing.

Ernat pushed his brother Jerg off of her mouth and stuck his narrower, but longer, penis into it again. It choked her as he thrust.

Zax watched Reetha's throat move with Ernat's thrusts hypnotically. Soon, he grunted as he came, spurting his cum all over her upper chest and neck. Some even landed on her chin and on Ernat's cock.

Ernat flicked the cum off his dick angrily. "Keep your juices off me you fucking twat."

Zax laughed. "You're a fucking twat." He retorted as he climbed off Reetha and off the bar.

Bartam had finally begun to feel that tell tale hardening of a nub nestled in the folds of Reetha's pleasure mound. Eagerly, he sucked at it. It made him excited as the little nub grew and hardened, like a little penis. His own penis roused again at the thought. He couldn't wait to taste her cum.

Bartam teased at Reetha's clit with his tongue, flicking it rapidly. At the same time, he thrust into her with his fist. Reetha's pleasure built, and it terrified her. She'd had so much control, before. But there was no where to escape now, no way she could stop this.

The heat grew and grew and then she felt her clit pulsing and her whole pelvis contracting around Bartam's arm. Her throat throbbed around Ernat's cock, and he came too, his cum invading her.

The orgasm, she knew this must be an orgasm, went on and on. Bartam kept licking her as she writhed, and when Ernat let his cock slip from her mouth, she gasped and cried out.

"Stop! Stop! Please, Bartam! I can't, no!" She moaned, her voice raw, as the orgasm faded away and Bartam continue to lap at her. He loved the sweet and sour taste of her cum, like cinnamon and butter. He didn't want to waste a bit of it. It had taken a lot of work to get it.

Reetha bucked against Bartam as he licked her. She had never felt so much, not pain exactly, just so much feeling. Not even getting fucked in the ass, or choked by a cock had felt so intense. And while Bartam's fist in her life hole had felt a bit painful before, except for when his knuckles grazed that special place inside, now it felt amazingly good.

Her whole vagina was going numb with pleasure. Reetha burst into tears.

Is this what it would have felt like, to mate a thunder god? She wondered. She would never know, now.

Jerg leaned over her head, pulling it towards him again as he had before. Instead of kissing her, though, this time he tasted her tears. He loved to see a beautiful woman cry, especially when it took a lot to get those tears. Reetha had taken a lot from them this evening, and her tears tasted delicious.

Slowly, the men stopped touching her, as if, by breaking her, they'd calmed their own lust. Bartam stood back from her and slowly stroked his cock as he looked at her helpless and disheveled body, his brother licking at the tears that ran down her face.

At that moment he felt disgusted with himself, with all of them. What had they done to this woman? Had she deserved this, just because she'd rejected him?

All his anger drained away and now he felt strangely protective of Reetha. Savagely, he elbowed Karn away, who was still massaging his cock with Reetha's cum covered foot.

"That's it. We're done here." He growled as the other men.

Bartam wasn't the oldest among them, or the biggest, but he was the one they all listened to. Ernat and Zax stepped back and started working on untying Reetha's hands.

Jerg looked up at his brother as he licked another tear from Reetha's cheek. Seeing the expression on Bartam's face he sighed and let go of Reetha's head, standing and backing away.

The men had untied Reetha's hands and she'd curled in on herself on the bar.

Bartam stared at her, wondering what to do with her now. His plans, when he'd paid off the innkeeper to have this night, had never extended past his own ejaculation. He had never planned to make her cum too. He had never planned to feel bad about it.

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers
12