Thunder Gods Ch. 02: Reetha's Claiming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bartam sighed. He scooped Reetha up in his arms and headed out of the inn towards his house.

"Clean this fucking mess up," He called to the others as he stalked out with his woman.

Reetha was beyond caring where Bartam was taking her or what he was going to do to her next. Her arms were sore from pulling at the ropes, her wrists were raw and bleeding, her throat hurt, and her ass hurt. Her pussy was throbbing with the remnants of pleasure, and she was covered in five different guys cum.

At his house, Bartam started a fire and boiled gallons of water, filling his steel tub inches by inches. He had to boil the water first, he didn't want any of Reetha's wounds to become infected from dirty water.

As he worked on the bath, Reetha lay curled on his rug, not caring about anything.

When the water was cool enough to not burn her, Bartam picked up his woman and laid her in the bath. Gently, he cleaned her, all of her. He wiped Karn's cum from her foot, and Zax' cum from her chest and neck, and his brother's cum from her mouth. As he cleaned each spot, he kissed it.

When he kissed her lips, gentle and kind, Reetha began crying again. Rivulets of tears streamed down her cheeks as she quietly wept. Bartam kissed her eyes, gently. Then he washed her hair.

Lastly, he cleaned his own cum from her pussy and ass.

Bartam picked Reetha up out of the bath and laid her on his bed. He dried her with his towel. And he rubbed his own lotion into her skin. Everything gentle, everything kind.

He dressed her in his softest robe and put her under his covers and tucked her in. Bartam kissed Reetha on the forehead and, surprising himself, sang her a lullaby.

When she drifted to sleep, Bartam got up and walked outside his house. He needed air.

Ernat, Jerg, Zax, and Karn were waiting for him on his porch.

"What the fuck are you doing, man?" Ernat asked his younger brother.

"I don't fucking know," Bartam answered honestly.

"That bitch is not going to forgive you," Zax commented cheerfully.

"I fucking know that, you cock sucking twat." Bartam replied calmly.

"Then why the fuck bother to be nice to her now?" Jerg asked, genuinely confused.

"Shit," Bartam sighed. "She just looked so fucking beautiful after she came, and she took all our shit and still came. Damn, I don't know. I think I fucked up."

The men all laughed then. "Well, we had a lot of fucking fun. That was the best fucking night I've had since, ever!" Ernat commented.

"Maybe she liked it?" Karn suggested. "Maybe we can do it again?"

"You're a fucking idiot, Karn." Zax slapped his shoulder. "No woman likes getting raped. Even if she fucking came, she's going to hate all of us."

"I'm OK with being hated," Jerg commented. "I would love to make her cry again. Can we, Bartam?"

Bartam looked at his friends and brothers, a little disgusted with them all right now.

"Aw fuck off home, all of you. We can talk about it later."

The men all looked a bit disappointed as they went their separate ways.

Bartam slept on the floor next to the bed that night. He wanted Reetha to feel safe when she woke up, and not like she'd was about to be fucked, again. It was a stupid idea, but he just couldn't bring himself to sleep on the bed with her.

Reetha woke up slowly. She hurt, but she didn't feel bad, exactly. Her body was sore, but she was clean, and comfortable, and warm. She thought of what had happened the night before and instead of feeling disgust or fear, her pussy tingled and her nipples tightened.

She thought about that for a while, before opening her eyes. What Bartam and those other men had done to her was wrong. It was deeply wrong. And yet, when she tried to summon up some hatred for them, some anger, it wouldn't come. Well, maybe she was angry at Karn. It really was disgusting that he'd used her foot as a fuck toy. She didn't think she could approve of that.

She remembered afterward, when Bartam had carried her to his house, had bathed her, had tucked her in and sang to her. That had been confusing, but nice too.

Even more surprising, though, was all her pain at being rejected by the thunder gods, it was gone. It was like all the bad feelings had been fucked out of her, and then she'd been cleaned up and put back together as a new person.

Catharsis, that was the name of this feeling, what she felt now.

Reetha opened her eyes and looked around Bartam's house. And there he was, sleeping on the floor. Reetha frowned, why was he sleeping on the floor? This was his house, shouldn't he sleep in the bed?

As if they were connected now, Bartam woke and looked at her. They stared at each other like that, silently, for long minutes. Finally, Bartam got up.

Despite the fact that she didn't feel angry or afraid, she shrunk back from Bartam as he rose. She didn't know what to expect from him. Would he be the monster who'd raped her or the gentleman who'd cleaned her and put her to bed?

Bartam flinched when she pulled back from him.

"I won't ever hurt you again," He told her. "I am sorry for what I did last night. I know that an apology is worthless."

Reetha stared at Bartam. "What do you want from me?" She finally asked.

Bartam shook his head, "nothing."

Reetha felt like she'd been slapped. The anger she hadn't felt before surfaced now and seared her blood white hot.

"Nothing?" She sneered. "You stole my body, used it for your own pleasure, then you stole my pleasure, made me feel... Made me feel things I'd never felt, never wanted to feel. And now, what? I'm nothing to you?"

Bartam stared at Reetha, confused. "Do you want to be something to me?"

He definitely still wanted her. But, whereas before he felt that he absolutely deserved her, now he felt not nearly good enough for her. An uncomfortable feeling stirred in his gut, it was regret.

Reetha threw back the blankets from the bed and stood up. Suddenly she was enraged to even have this man's robe on her. She tore it off and threw it at him.

"I want nothing from you," she growled. "I never wanted anything from you."

That disdain, that God damn pride. Now he remembered why he'd wanted to teach her a lesson. Bartam was amazed to feel the anger rise in him again.

"I fucking know that, princess. But I know you loved that orgasm I gave you. I bet you've never had one like that before. Have you?"

"I've never had an orgasm at all, you worthless selfish prick!" Reetha screamed at him.

"What?!" Bartam asked in shock.

Reetha just shook her head at him and stalked toward the door, still naked.

"You can't go out like that!" Bartam reprimanded and grabbed her arm.

"Why the fuck not? You think someone will rape me? Well, it's too late to prevent that now isn't it?" Reetha snarled.

"Shit, Reetha! I'm sorry," He was back to feeling guilty. "But, you can't let everyone see you naked."

"Did you fucking forget who I am, Bartam? I've spent more of the last seven years naked than clothed, fucking trying to become a fucking thunder rider. And it was all a fucking waste. What have I got now, Bartam? This body?" Reetha gestured at her body coldly, "it's worthless to me. If you and your fucking friends want it, you can have it. I don't give a shit anymore."

Bartam reeled back. "Reetha, I..."

She wrenched her wrist from his grip and strode out the door, stomping naked across town to her own house. As she walked, people looked up at her curiously, then at him. They probably thought he was dating her now, that this was just a lover's quarrel.

Bartam saw Karn leave his house and walk towards Reetha.

No fucking way. Bartam thought as he stalked out to intercept his friend.

"Fuck off, Karn." Bartam said as he pushed him out of Reetha's path.

Karn grinned at his friend, "you're fucking nuts, Bartam. That woman is going to be nothing but trouble now. We fucking raped her, and you're just going to let her go and tell whoever she wants? We should have killed her. I thought that was the fucking plan."

Bartam glared at Karn. Ok, maybe he'd given the impression that they were going to kill Reetha. It was just that he hadn't thought of anything past wanting to fuck her. Dealing with consequences had not been part of his plan.

"We're not fucking killing her, Karn." He gritted out the words.

"You better get her under control then, my friend. Walking out your house naked is not painting a good picture."

Bartam huffed, "I know. Just, let me handle it. Anyway, we have more friends in this town than she does, nothing's going to happen to us, no matter what she says."

Karn shrugged and stalked away.

Bartam walked slowly to Reetha's small cottage, and went in without bothering to knock.

"We're done talking," Reetha told him as she put on a skirt and blouse.

"No, we're not. Look, Reetha, you can't say anything to anyone about what happened last night. The other's will kill you if they think you'll talk."

"I'm not a fucking idiot, Bartam." Reetha knew that Bartam and his family had all the power in this town. She was just a rejected offering to the thunder gods. All her potential worth, wasted and gone.

"I didn't say you were." Bartam was getting angry again, Reetha always had that effect on him.

"Look, Bartam. I already said you can have my fucking body. If you want to fuck me, just do it. Don't waste my time insulting me otherwise."

Bartam frowned, he didn't like it when she just gave up like that. Guiltily he realized that he liked it when she fought, it excited him. He wanted her to put him down, because then he could feel justified in fucking her senseless. This new Reetha, who was ready to just give it up, he didn't like that. And he done this to her.

"I don't want you to just lay down and take it, Reetha. I want you to fight me."

Reetha's mouth dropped open. "I am fucking tired of fighting, Bartam. You know what? All that fucking last night actually helped me let go of that dream I'd been holding on to. I'm never going to be a thunder rider. I need to be realistic now."

Bartam's stomach roiled. He didn't like this at all. He wanted her hate, her passion, and he wanted it aimed at him. Angrily, he grabbed Reetha and pressed her body to his, kissing her roughly.

Reetha gasped as she felt Bartams hard cock press into her stomach. Unbelievably, to her, heat spread up her pelvis. Despite what she'd just said about how Bartam could have her body, she pushed him away and slapped him. He could only have her body if she wasn't going to feel turned on by it. She couldn't take another of those brutal orgasms. Once was enough.

Bartam snarled, "I thought you said I could have you?"

"I lied," Reetha said, savagely.

"Fucking bitch, you're fucking mine. You've always been fucking mine. I let you waste time trying to be a thunder rider, but you've always been meant to be mine. In fact, you're not going to spend another night in this place. Pack up, you're moving in with me."

"Not in a million years! I hate you!" Reetha screamed at him.

"Perfect," Bartam replied sardonically. "You can hate me as my wife."

"That was a bullshit fucking proposal, Bartam. And we don't practice those old ways anymore. You don't have to marry me just because you raped away my virginity, you backward asshole fucker!"

"I don't have to do shit, Reetha. But I am fucking marrying you. Someone as traditional as you should fucking appreciate this."

Reetha seethed. Worryingly, part of her was thrilled at the idea. She had been desperately old fashioned, saving even her orgasms for the possibility of becoming a thunder rider. What else did she have now? Why not become a rape wife?

And the terrible truth was, she hadn't felt more alive since her last mating dance, than when she fought with Bartam. He'd taken it too far last night, though. And she knew, knew deep in her bones, that he would do it again. He'd felt guilty, sure, but he'd loved sharing her with his brothers and friends. He'd loved forcing her to orgasm, fucking her brutally.

Heat pooled in Reetha's pussy as she remembered getting thoroughly fucked. Her face burned red with shame.

Bartam was packing up her clothes and her few belongings into her bed sheets. Reetha sat down on her only chair and looked around the little cottage. It was a hovel compared to Bartam's fancy house. She was a nobody compared to him, he was important in this town.

"Why me? You could have any woman in this town. Why do you want the one woman who doesn't want you?" Reetha asked.

"Because you hate me, and I deserve it." Bartam said, as he savagely threw her things into the pile on her bed.

"I don't hate you," Reetha denied, shocked to realize it was true. She should hate him, after what he did to her.

"You should hate me," Bartam said, echoing her thoughts.

"Well I don't. So go rape some other girl and get her to hate you instead. Shit! No, that's not what I want. Don't rape anyone else, Bartam. That's not OK."

"You're right, Reetha. It's not OK. I promise I'll only rape you. Now, let's go." Bartam gathered up her stuff wrapped her sheets and heaved it over one shoulder, shoving her towards the door.

Reetha allowed herself to be shepherded back to his house.

She walked inside and saw Ernat, Jerg, Zax, and Karn, waiting for them. She stopped moving forward, fear flaring through her.

Bartam stepped around her and dropped her stuff next to him.

"Everything is fine, guys. Reetha is going to marry me, and she's never going to talk about what we did to her," Bartam said. "So you can all go fuck off again."

Reetha stared down at the floor as Bartam talked, her back pressed against the wall. Somehow, she'd felt safe with Bartam, but not with these men here too.

"Ok, you can have her," Ernat said, soothingly. "But we want to have a taste every now and then too. Reetha won't mind that, will you Reetha?"

"It's not Reetha's fucking choice," Bartam growled at his brother. "I say who touches her, and how, and when. Got it?"

"Oh, she's crying," Jerg said, lovingly. "Oh, let me kiss those tears away, Reetha. That will be OK, won't it, Bartam?"

"Everyone out, right fucking now!" Bartam shouted.

The men shuffled out the door to sit on the porch. They weren't done with Bartam and Reetha yet.

"Reetha, you're going to have to service my brothers and friends, you got it?"

"Not Karn," Reetha begged quietly. She no longer felt like she any control over her life. She was beginning to accept that she belonged to Bartam.

Bartam looked at her sharply, he wasn't exactly happy with Karn right now either. "All right, not Karn." He agreed.

"Now, you're not going to do anything today, you deserve a rest after how hard you worked last night. I'll let the guys know. You start unpacking your stuff and get some rest, all right?"

Reetha nodded wearily. She was glad that Bartam wasn't going to make her suck his brother's cocks today or let Zax fuck her boobs. And she was glad he'd agreed to ban Karn. All her anger about last night could be directed at Karn, she decided. That was the safest way to get comfortable with her new life.

Bartam confronted the men on his porch. "Look, I'll allow Reetha to suck your cocks, Ernat and Jerg, sometimes. When I say. And that's not fucking today, OK? And Zax, you can fuck her boobs sometimes. But her fucking ass and pussy belong to me and you only get yours when I say, understand?"

The men nodded, his brothers and Zax were smiling as they imagined the future fucking.

"What about me?" Karn demanded.

"You get fucking nothing, Karn." Bartam snapped at him. "In fact, were not friends anymore. I don't want to see you around Reetha, ever."

"Fuck, man?! What did I do to you?" He asked, hurt.

"You fucking pissed me off, that's what. Get over it, Karn. Go find some other woman to foot fuck, you're never getting my woman again."

"Yeah, well fuck you too!" Karn yelled as he stalked off the porch towards his home.

"Well, fuck!" Zax laughed. "Glad I didn't piss you off. Just let me know when you need to remind that bitch of yours what her place is, and I'll be happy to help you out. Enjoy fucking married life, you dumb fuck."

"Yeah, you all fuck off now and leave me the fuck alone, at least for a whole damn week!" Bartam commanded his brothers and best friend.

"Sure, brother," Jerg winked as he sauntered away. The others followed.

Bartam went inside and locked the door. He had a wife now, and he was going to show her just how many ways there were to fuck.

She thought she knew some things after last night, but there was so much more. It was a good thing for her that she had such a caring teacher. Bartam laughed.

Reetha looked at her new husband. The way he was laughing sent chills up her back and tingles through her pussy. She had a feeling that what they'd done last night was only the tip of the iceberg when it came to things Bartam wanted to do to her.

Somehow, despite everything, she couldn't wait to get started.

12