Refashioned

Story Info
Online shopping leads to slavery for a young woman.
5.3k words
4.34
36.9k
40

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story is just that, a story. It is a work of fiction and nothing at all to do with the real world or how to treat people in it. All the characters within it are adults. It contains descriptions of nonconsensual sex and other nasty things that should not be read by anybody under the age of 18.

______

Part One

Closing her apartment door behind her, Annabel signed with relief. That had been one of the weirdest days she had ever experienced and she was glad to be home. All afternoon she'd been a horny mess. Try as she might, it had been impossible to focus on work. Her mind had kept wandering as she had desperately striven to stop herself reaching between her legs and giving her pussy the attention it growled for.

Bizarre.

The sudden wave of arousal that had engulfed her today seemed to come out of the blue, taking her utterly unawares.

At least it had put this morning's problems into perspective: the chafing of her new turtleneck top seemed to have stopped. That had threatened to drive her crazy before lunch. She'd never felt a sensation like it before - a strange tingling and throbbing feeling as if a thousand pins and needles were prickling against her neck.

Annabel recalled how she 'd spent the first hour in work clawing and tugging at the collar wondering how she was possibly going to get through the day.

Frustrated by the uncomfortable sensations, in an attempt to distract herself she had slipped into the break room for a coffee. There she'd bumped into Lauren, who worked on the same floor but in a different department, on the same mission.

After exchanging brief pleasantries and office gossip, the petite brunette had questioned her. "Hey, is that a new top?"

"Yeah," Annabel replied less than enthusiastically, still irritated by the discomfort. "I got it from that new online store that everybody is raving about. Gorgon. They had a deal on so I got a few."

In all honesty, Annabel was regretting the purchases. She had gotten five identical tops in different colours for a bargain price and now it looked as if she'd have to bin them. Turtlenecks weren't really a look she'd ever gone for before. But the fashion gods, in their infinitely fickle wisdom, had decreed them to be the trend of the year. Social media influencers had been loudly cheerleading their virtues this season so, not wanting to be left behind, Annabel had inevitably succumbed.

If she was brutally honest with herself, Annabel enjoyed looking her best. Her natural attributes; long blonde hair, a slim body she kept in shape through diet and modest exercise, sultry brown eyes and luscious lips, all certainly helped to open doors. She had not been shy about using her assets to get what she wanted in past. But now that she was only two years from her thirtieth birthday, she was starting to feel anxious about her appearance. There was nothing obvious that she could put her finger on. These were just her own private unspoken fears, the tiny nagging doubts and anxieties that she tried to keep in check. But it was hard not to allow social media to magnify her perceived inadequacies in comparison to the procession of younger, beautiful women with their sparkling careers and hectic social lives that made her own career and life pale into frustrated mediocrity. Keeping on trend was one way to compensate for her stagnant career and personal insecurities.

Again, if she was being honest, that had been part of the reason Mark had split up with her. Of course there were other problems that had created a rift between them, but her need to keep testing him, using his validation to soothe her insecurities, had helped drive them apart. In typical male fashion, Mark had responded by pulling away, which had only intensified her fears and the wedge between them had grown. Their break up had been inevitable.

Shaking her head to dispell the negativity that threatened to overwhelm her, Annabel's mind returned to her earlier encounter with Lauren.

"Oh great," Lauren had beamed genuinely, complimenting Annabel on her new top. "It looks really great on you!" she continued, causing Annabel to blush lightly.

"I think it really suits you," Lauren had continued enthusiastically. "The look really flatters your figure and frames your face so well. You should wear turtlenecks more often!"

That chance conversation with a co-worker had turned her whole day around. The genuine praise had lightened her dark mood, which was odd as Lauren was somebody she didn't know particularly well - more of a casual work acquaintance really. But during their chat Lauren seemed to exude a level of what could only be described as sensual confidence that Annabel had never noticed before.

While the uncomfortable sensation of thousands of tiny ants nibbling at her neck had continued throughout her day, it had slowly settled into a dull background throb that she was able to tolerate.

Alas, one distraction had been replaced by another.

Her pussy had woken in the afternoon, demanding attention. That had certainly taken her mind off the strange tingling in her neck.

Now safely back home, still ruminating on Lauren's words, she quickly kicked off her heels, scampering in her bare feet to her bedroom. Reflexively, she put her phone in the charger beside her bed before getting to work. Off went her pants and underwear as she rummaged in the bottom drawer of the wardrobe where she kept the dildo she'd bought after the split with Mark.

Briefly she contemplated taking off the rest of her clothes but her need was too urgent. The strange throbbing in her neck was back, but much stronger now. It felt as if countless tiny razor blades were all stabbing into her flesh as, simultaneously, the arousal built and built.

Weird.

Very weird.

She should really take off her new top before she began...

Her desperate sex screamed. NO!

A tidal wave of arousal suddenly engulfed her, submerging the thought beneath the torrent of lust that flowed through her.

Body quaking with urgency, Annabel collapsed backwards on to her bed and dove straight in.

The vibrator hummed as she plunged it deep into her ravenous cleft.

Pleasure coursed through her entire body. She felt so alive. Every cell in her body seemed to sizzle and vibrate with bliss. Her neck burned pleasurably.

It felt wonderful.

On and on she went, the ecstacy building and building as the dildo buzzed inside her.

Hot, raw pleasure.

So much pleasure.

Boiling and raging within her.

Devouring more and more of her.

A conflagration of passion consumed her, engulfing her entire being, as Annabel's body screamed in glorious approval, surrendering completely to the primal urges that now controlled her.

All rational thought vanished. The all-consuming lust corroded Annabel's mind, obliterating everything except the intense arousal that had boiled within. Her body and mind were molten puddles of boiling lava. She was nothing but an animal in heat, mindlessly, desperately fucking herself.

Nothing else mattered.

Her cares, anxieties, fears, likes, desires and wants all vanished.

For Annabel, there was only pleasure.

Every fibre of her being was white hot, sizzling in the inferno that consumed her utterly as the buzzing vibrator continued to stoke the flames that consumed her.

Body thrashing on the bed as the orgasmic bliss built and built, Annabel moaned uncontrollably as wave after wave of ecstacy drove her onwards. Time itself seemed to stand still. Every moment of pure bliss was more intense than the last.

More and more pleasure.

Building and building.

Unquenchable.

Driving her wild.

Writhing on her bed, Annabel felt her entire world dissolve as she approached the edge of orgasmic oblivion.

Closer and closer.

On the brink of bliss.

Gasping and moaning in a gibbering pile of frenzied lust, eyes rolling back in her head, Annabel thrashed uncontrollably as she attained nirvana.

Exploding in a supernova of euphoria she came, spectacularly.

Slowly coming down from the intense climax, Annabel eased herself up on the bed and looked around in a dazed stupor. Her thoughts were fuzzy, the afterglow hugged her like a comfortable blanket making her feel warm and secure.

Did she really want to get up? Did she really want to return to the everyday world? It was so hard to think clearly.

All she could think about was the rapture she had just experienced.

Her neck began to throb once more and then her greedy slit was awake again, screaming insistently. Her cunt had tasted paradise and wanted more.

Smiling almost maniacally, Annabel set to work.

______

Annabel slowly drifted back to wakefulness after what had been one of the deepest and soundest night's sleep she had ever experienced.

She felt wonderful.

Glancing at her alarm clock, she realised it was still early and she had plenty of time to get ready for work. Stretching contentedly in her bed, Annabel eased herself up slowly and rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she felt her focus returning.

Only then did the memories of last night return. Her bed was a mess and her exhausted dildo lay spent on the floor. The smell of dried sweat and sex fogged her bedroom.

Her jaw dropped in amazement, staring in disbelief at the messy sheets and the trail of crumpled clothes that ran like a trail of breadcrumbs from the front door to her bed, the room pungent with the scent of sex.

What had she done last night? How many times had she frigged herself? What had come over her?

This was so unlike anything she'd ever done before.

But then the memory of the procession of intense orgasms returned and her shock subsided quickly. Smiling to herself, she chose to focus instead on the pleasure she'd indulged in. Annabel had to admit that even sex with her previous boyfriends, at their best, hadn't come anywhere close to last night. Exhausted by her exertions, she must have eventually fallen asleep.

But it was uncomfortable to think about her strange behaviour.

So she didn't.

Instead, Annabel headed to the shower.

After all, it was just a bit of harmless fun, she rationalised. The dull pang of shame that troubled her conscience was dim compared to the blinding light of yesterday night's orgasmic bliss.

Feeling, clean, refreshed and very rested, Annabel got on with her morning routine, cheerfully preparing herself for the new day. Thanks to last night's entertainment she hadn't laid out today's outfit in advance so she started rummaging through her wardrobe.

Her favourite go-to black dress was an easy choice. Professional and classy Annabel mused happily. But the summer weather was gone and the heating in work was always terrible. How many days had she spent shivering in that awful building?

Then she glimpsed the small pile of neatly folded turtlenecks. Annabel plucked out a mustard yellow sweater from the selection and held it up. It was just the right shade to add the zing she needed to her outfit. Plus the yellow matched her sunny mood this morning.

But wearing the same style two days in a row was not her usual thing?

Dismissing the thought, Annabel got dressed, pulling on underwear, before layering the new top beneath her favourite long dress and a pair of cute heels.

The familiar pricking sensation in her neck returned.

Swearing to herself, she stamped her foot in frustration. Not this again!

She'd have to change her top. There was no way she was going to endure another day of discomfort.

Sighing, Annabel reached up to unzip her dress. Just then she caught sight of her reflection in the mirror. Her hands paused as she examined herself.

Eyes roving over her body, she studied her appearance.

She looked hot.

Her mood lightened quickly, the irritation vanishing.

The weird sensation wasn't that unpleasant. She could handle it. Such minor discomforts were merely the price she had to pay for looking good.

Pulling on her jacket before making some last minute adjustments to her accessories, she grabbed her fully charged phone and set off to work.

______

Returning home, Annabel closed the door behind her. Today had been a good day. Work had been a breeze. Yesterday's lack of concentration was gone; today she had been utterly focussed. The constant throbbing sensation in her neck had not bothered her in the slightest, fading into the background. All the challenges of the day had not dented her good mood in the slightest.

She'd chatted to Lauren again today; they'd bumped into each other in the corridor and had a long talk. She really was such a nice person. And very attractive too.

If she had been into girls.

Which she wasn't.

Obviously.

Once again Lauren had complimented her on her appearance. Annabel had actually felt her body warm as she had spoken to the pretty brunette, drawn to Lauren by a magnetic-like pull she had never experienced before.

Fortunately Lauren appeared not to have noticed her reaction.

Now safely back at home, Annabel frowned at the memory. What had caused her react so oddly to a person she hardly knew?

Her sex woke instantly. Appearing as from nowhere, a sudden surge of arousal ripped through her entire body, causing her knees to buckle.

Gasping aloud as she steadied herself by grabbing on to the door handle.

What was happen...

Before she could finish the thought another, stronger, wave of lust washed over her mind and body.

A sudden, all-consuming, desperate urge. Her entire being was aflame.

Body shaking, her pussy screamed at her to do something about it.

Forgetting everything else Annabel scampered to her bedroom and stood panting, her body burning up. Practically throwing her phone into the charger for the night, she clawed at her clothes, pulling up her dress and ripping off her pantied, flinging them thoughtlessly on the ground.

Reaching up she started to remove her turtleneck.

The skin at her neck seemed to fizzle with energy, sending tendrils of pleasure throughout her entire body. The boiling, molten need between her legs dissolved all other thoughts.

Mewling in desperation, Annabel grabbed her vibrator and splayed her legs wide as she lay back on her bed.

Moments later she was trapped in the endless cycles of orgasmic bliss that consumed every aspect of her being.

______

It was late Friday afternoon and Annabel was concentrating on finishing the figures for Accounts. Usually this was the job she hated most; the detailed and painstaking work needed to input the totals into the "bespoke" computer database, that some long retired management genius had been suckered into buying twenty years ago, was unpleasant to say the least.

But today her fingers skipped over the keyboard.

A shadow loomed over her desk. Looking up she met Lauren's smiling hazel eyes gazing down at her from the edge of the cubicle.

Startled by the unexpected visitor, Annabel continued to swim in Lauren's glittering eyes, lost in the twin pools of loveliness that stared directly at her.

"How's the week gone?" Lauren asked cheerily, breaking the spell.

"Worked out pretty good," Annabel responded, matching the upbeat tone, blood rushing to her cheeks.

Lauren grinned. "Everybody's happy on a Friday afternoon."

Between her legs, Annabel felt the familiar warmth start to bloom as she desperately tried to appear nonchalant. The constant throbbing in her neck had also started to grow in intensity, the pleasurable pins and needles pulsing against her sensitive skin.

Lauren began chatting about the new processes that were being implemented in her department and how much extra work was involved. But her incompetent boss was concentrating on his promotion and didn't want to hear about it.

As she responded sympathetically to her friend's predicament, the glowing embers of sexual heat between her legs sparked into life.

Annabel found that she couldn't take her eyes off Lauren no matter how hard she tried. She was absolutely gorgeous.

In fact she'd started to fantasise regularly about Lauren as part of her new daily routine. Every day this week had been the same: work, followed by hours of frenzied masturbation, before collapsing into a deep sleep.

And she felt absolutely amazing.

Lauren pouted alluringly. "But enough about work," her friend went on, changing the subject. "You've really been rocking those turtlenecks all week!" Lauren continued. "I think the new look really suits you."

"Thanks Lauren" Annabel replied enthusiastically, reddening as her aching pussy quivered in delight. "I just love wearing them." Pleasant prickles of electricity caressed her neck as she spoke.

"They frame your face really nicely," Lauren continued. "You can really pull off the look."

"Ohhhh... thanks Lauren," Annabel gushed, her sex thrilling at the praise as the delicious flames of desire licked against her wanton sex.

"I've been wearing a lot of them myself these days," Lauren went on, stroking the high collar of her own burgundy turtleneck. Annabel's eyes widened at the sight. Somehow her friend's inadvertent gesture seemed so sensual, so erotic. Spellbinding.

The smouldering fire was no more. The inferno had returned.

"You look amazing in them," Annabel breathed huskily, utterly unable to mask her arousal as she gazed adoringly at her beautiful friend.

Lauren's hazel eyes twinkled.

The brunette laughed lightly. "We should share our outfit schedules so we don't end up wearing the same clothes. Turtleneck twins!" she chuckled.

Annabel gulped as a another pulse of arousal coursed through her, making her squirm. She was desperately trying to hold it together.

"I buy a lot of my stuff at Gorgon too," Lauren chatted on, apparently unfazed. "You should participate in the members forum. It should be on the app you downloaded. They give you lots of really great discounts and special offers. I get a lot of my clothes from them now and it saves me a fortune."

Mustering all her strength, keeping her breathing level as best she could, despite that her cunt was ablaze with need, Annabel tried to remain outwardly composed as the arousal built and built. Every atom in her body ached to explode.

"Yes... yes I'll do that," she responded eagerly to the suggestion, straining to keep the arousal out of her voice. "You always look so..." (she was about to say sexy but caught herself at the last moment) "...stylish, Lauren."

"Aww, thanks hon," Lauren chuckled, patting Annabel's shoulder lightly.

Lauren's brief, innocent gesture was akin to being touched by the sun. A wave of pure, raw, intensely sexual heat burned through Annabel's entire body. She was on fire.

Annablel was losing her fight. Her hands desperately ached to reach between her legs, snake past her sopping panties, before burying her fingers deep into her cunt and play with herself in front of Lauren.

Her body was a hot puddle of lust as the inferno dissolved more and more of her ability to think.

"Anyway," Lauren continued cheerfully as she eased herself out of Annabel's cubicle, her complicated eyes sparkling with amusement. "I'd better let you get back to it. See you Monday!"

______

Slamming the door behind her, Annabel practically fell into her apartment. Ever since her encounter with Lauren earlier that day she had been a complete mess. Her earlier poise and concentration had evaporated and she had rushed through the rest of her work in a fog of blind arousal. There had been mistakes, naturally, and she'd gotten a snippy email from accounts pointing out her errors.

Not that it mattered.

The weekend was here and she could regroup. She'd cancelled the couple of prior arrangements she'd made for the next couple of days with the excuse of coming down with a cold. An entire weekend of me-time was what she needed.

12