Refashioned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the thought of Lauren consumed her.

Annabel wanted the beautiful brunette. Desperately.

Pulling off her pants and underwear Annabel padded barefoot into her bedroom, sizzling in anticipation of the hours of bliss that was to come.

______

Cradling a mug of hot coffee, Annabel contemplated the slate grey skies from her apartment window. It was almost noon on a murky Saturday morning at the start of winter so it was good to be toasty warm indoors with no plans to distract her.

She'd slept long and deeply last night, waking up perfectly refreshed and relaxed as usual after hours of frenzied masturbation fantasizing about Lauren.

Reaching up, she stroked the throbbing turtleneck collar wrapped around her neck, just like Lauren had done yesterday.

A jolt of sexual energy surged through her. She gasped aloud, her pussy purring eagerly for more.

So she repeated the action with the same wonderful result.

And again.

Again.

Again.

Now she was into a rhythm. A broad smile ceasing her face, both hands rubbing and pawing at the turtleneck collar, relishing the constant spikes of pleasure that came from her ministrations, stoking the flames of desire that consumed her, corrupting and twisting her thoughts.

In her mind's eye she saw Lauren's smiling face.

Lauren's hot, sexy body.

Lauren's sparkling hazel eyes.

Pleasure washed over her mind, dissolving all other thoughts as she submitted to her newfound Sapphic urges.

She wanted her.

Needed her.

So, so badly.

Like a warning siren cutting through the thick fog of lust that had wrapped around her mind, she heard her phone ping.

The spell broken, Annabel glanced down to see that it was just some unimportant friend wanting to catch up.

Panting heavily, she stared vacantly at the phone, her mind still obsessing on the beautiful co-worker that had corrupted her thoughts and desires so deeply.

The phone now in her hand, she suddenly remembered what Lauren had said about the forum yesterday. She opened it instantly. Delightedly, she realised that she was already a member!

A message flashed on screen inviting her to join in the community, have fun and get great discounts on new orders.

Without a moment's hesitation she found herself in the closed members-only space.

Another message welcomed her as well as informing her that as a special introductory offer to new members her orders were now seventy five percent off!

Excitedly stroking her collar, riding the delicious sexual heat, Annabel found herself absorbed in choosing her purchases. She ignored everything else and went straight to her new favourite item of clothing. With delight she realised that they had a vast array of different styles and colours, much more so than she'd seen previously.

Squealing with glee she greedily began filling her cart as her neck and sex thrilled in anticipation.

Checking out a few moments later Annabel was delighted to see that as her order had been placed before the specified cut off time it would be delivered later today.

She was impressed. That really was outstanding customer service.

Smiling broadly, her left hand still caressing the tight material around her neck, relishing the tendrils of pleasure that snaked through her body with every touch, Annabel returned to the forum. Everything was so simple and user friendly.

Surprisingly, Annabel discovered it was very active. New images, likes and posts appeared to be coming thick and fast.

Nearly all the users were regularly posting selfies showing their outfits-of-the-day and fishing for comments, which were invariably complimentary. Annabel discovered that the turtleneck trend seemed to be in full swing in the forum as photo after photo showed attractive young women modelling their latest clothing purchases gushing about how great they looked and felt.

Scanning through the photos Annabel suddenly came upon a familiar face. Gasping aloud at the sight, Lauren's compelling hazel eyes stared back at her from the screen.

Body and mind sizzling with pleasure, she pawed ravenously at the high collar wrapped around her neck.

With one hand, she instantly clicked like and just about managed a brief message: "hottt laurennn xxxx"

Scrolling down, photo after photo of Lauren appeared modelling various outfits of the day, each more stunning and arousing than the last. Staring transfixed at image after image, Annabel was struck at just how stunningly gorgeous Lauren was.

Annabel's body sang with pure pleasure as the stream of photos flickered past her eyes. Her hand slipped thoughtlessly between her legs. She was utterly lost, completely consumed by the overwhelming beauty of the woman she craved. Nothing else mattered.

On and on.

Deeper down.

No thoughts.

Just pleasure.

______

When she finally came to her senses it was the evening. Darkness had fallen outside and she was sprawled half naked on the couch.

Hunger had finally woken her from whatever daze she'd fallen into and, still clutching her phone, she padded into the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat.

Feeling a lot more alert with some food inside her, Annabel mused idly as she munched on the sandwich she'd thrown together.

It was all really odd, wasn't it? She didn't behave like this? This kind of obsessive behaviour just wasn't part of her makeup. It was getting more than a bit freaky and weird. She was starting to behave like some sort of creepy weirdo stalker.

And since when had she been into women? Annabel had always considered herself to be het. Nothing in her past had indicated otherwise. But all of a sudden she was lusting after a female co-worker?

Yes, she resolved, it was time to get a grip. This situation could really get out of hand unless she snapped out of it. The consequences of doing something really stupid would be enormous.

For the first time in ages Annabel was thinking clearly. It felt good to take back control and get a grip on reality. Taking another bite out of sandwich, Annabel began to think rationally about what she had done.

This perverted fixation on Lauren was just one aspect of some very weird activities she'd engaged in. Jilling-off for hours every evening before collapsing into a coma-like state was not healthy behaviour.

Red warning lights were beginning to flash in her mind. All this crazy stuff needed to stop.

The more she thought about it, the more disturbing it all became. Was she having some sort of breakdown? A psychotic episode? Did she need to get help? Maybe the breakup had done something to her?

The important thing was to stop.

Right now.

Just then there was an insistent beep from her phone. Still deep in thought, she reflexively glanced down at the screen.

Still logged into the members forum, Annabel was startled to see that she'd missed a ton of activity. Her presence must have been noted by the other members and they had bombarded her with messages. They were all alike; enthusiastically welcoming her to the forum and urging her to join in. Distracted from her troublesome thoughts, sucked in by this sudden avalanche of unexpected online attention, Annabel scrolled through the cheerful greetings, her mood brightening.

Soon she came across something that Lauren had written in response to her earlier comment.

"Thnx hon!!"

Annabel instantly felt a flash-flood of intense sexual desire course through her as she stared open-mouthed at this simple sentence. In an instant the intense feelings returned, now stronger than ever, washing away her earlier doubts and fears. Her resolve to stop crumbled as her left hand reached up to her neck and began stroking her collar vigorously.

Smiling widely Annabel hurriedly typed a reply to her new friends: "Thnx everybody! I'm feeling yr love! :-) Can't wait to get to know all you lovelies better! XXXX"

Almost immediately there were instant likes from various users to her post. Delighted at the attention from this very friendly community, Annabel simply purred with happiness as she sizzled with heat.

So focussed had she been on all this activity, Annabel only now spotted a message stating that her earlier order had been delivered.

A sudden burst of euphoria engulfed her. The thought of all those wonderful new clothes made her giddy with excitement.

Reeking of sex, barely taking the time to scramble into a pair of jeans, Annabel skipped downstairs to the small utility room beside the entrance foyer where parcels were left for residents. A substantial cardboard box waited for her, which she hefted over to the elevator and brought upstairs.

Back in the privacy of her apartment, Annabel tore open the parcel and dove right in. Garment after garment spilled out of the box as she gleefully examined each new item, admiring the style, material or colour of each new top that she caressed in her hands.

At the bottom of the package she found a smaller box. A note was pasted to the outside in which she discovered that this was a bonus free gift with her order; she had been given some items from their new Sleep Time nightwear range to sample.

Unable to believe her luck, Annabel ripped open the box and spilled out the contents. Some sort of odd-looking visor headset-thing was included, which she set aside in her eagerness to examine the clothes.

It was a two piece outfit: loose bottoms and a top made out of a soft material in light-grey. Delighted, Annabel noted that the top was a turtleneck also!

Holding the top up in front of her she saw that the collar was very long, much more so than any regular garment she'd ever worn before.

Not that she minded in the least.

Flipping the top around to inspect the front, she gasped in mild surprise at what she saw. Emblazoned in large black letters across the front of the top were two simple words: SLEEP TIME.

Elation flooded her mind as Annabel took in all the wonderful clothes she had to wear. Gorgon was simply the best retailer ever! They really cared about their customers. All the cheery girls happily posing in their hot outfits on the forum, the free gifts and the generous discounts were all evidence of that.

She had a lot to be thankful for.

______

The crippling doubts were back. Annabel lay curled up in a ball, shaking, sobbing uncontrollably. A sudden wave of panic had welled up in her this morning and, grabbing her phone, she had ran out of the bedroom consumed by fear.

Something was wrong.

Terribly wrong.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as the frightened girl hugged herself tightly.

She'd woken up as usual feeling refreshed and content after her usual nocturnal routine. Her fantasies about Lauren had been more intense than ever last night and had driven her wild. She'd worked herself into a complete frenzy.

But with the morning light, the feeling of dread had returned. She felt so alone and ashamed. All she could do was lie on the couch and hug herself, not daring to move.

Slowly, emotionally drained from her crying, Annabel began to recover.

Taking a deep breath, she centred herself; she had to get herself together. Wiping away her tears, the young woman felt her resolve returning.

There was no point in sitting here crying. She needed to escape from this self-destructive cycle.

The first step was to muster the energy to get up.

Slowly uncurling from the foetal position, Annabel rubbed her puffy red eyes, wiping the last of her tears away. Easing up into a sitting position on the couch, she paused to contemplate her next move.

One small step at a time, she resolved.

Idly, her eyes roamed around the living room. Her phone pinged. Automatically, she reached for the device resting on the low coffee table beside her.

A new private message from Lauren awaited her on the forum, which she opened without thinking.

It was brief and to the point: Lauren was inviting her to drop around to her place for lunch this afternoon if she was free.

Squealing with excitement, her recent terror completely forgotten, Annabel replied enthusiastically.

Pure euphoria surged within. All her fears vanished like a puff of smoke. Shaking her head, Annabel smiled to herself. She had been so silly.

Glancing at the clock she suddenly gasped in shock. She had to get ready for Lauren!

She practically ran to the shower.

______

End Part 1

12