Refashioned Pt. 03

Story Info
Annabel's obsession with her new lover grows.
6.9k words
4.66
13.1k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Three

Disclaimer:

This story is just that, a story. It is a work of fiction and nothing at all to do with the real world or how to treat people in it. All the characters within it are adults. It contains descriptions of nonconsentual sex and other nasty things that should not be read by anybody under the age of 18.

______

Easing herself up in her bed, Annabel surveyed her surroundings. She felt utterly relaxed and rested after her night's sleep, the first in her new home.

Lazily, she reached up and carefully pulled the headset off. Contemplating the object in her hand briefly, a smile crossed her lips. Where had this amazing device been all her life!

Stretching out her arms contentedly, Annabel couldn't muster the energy to get up. She was just so comfortable and cozy in her warm bed.

Weak winter morning sunlight shone through the window bathing everything in a warm glow that matched her mood.

The past week had been a haze of delirious activity. Not wanting to wait in case Lauren or the others had changed their minds she'd moved in, foregoing her deposit to the landlord. Not that she gave a damn. She'd been ruthless with what she'd brought with her; her new clothes obviously. But much of her other accumulated clutter went straight into the bin. She was determined that this was a new beginning.

Her bedroom was identical in layout to Lauren's only her view looked out over the rear garden instead of the front and there was no bay window. Otherwise it was magnificent: a beautiful period brass framed bed and chic upcycled vintage furniture graced the room. This was a far cry from the bleak, soulless new-build apartment she had escaped from. Already she felt completely at ease in her new surroundings.

This was her.

A knock at her door brought her reverie to an end and she cheerfully called out to whoever it was to enter.

Full of energy Lauren bounded into her room, her face creased with a broad smile. She was dressed in exercise clothes; a pair of figure hugging grey leggings with red piping down the side and a matching crop-top that bared her toned midriff. Emblazoned across her chest was a bright red logo consisting of a circle surrounding the stylized head of a woman whose hair resembled a mass of coiled serpents ready to pounce. Beneath the logo and down her leggings were the words MEDUSA in matching red letters.

Annabel felt her pussy awaken from its slumber. Her friend Lauren looked absolutely ravishing in her form fitting outfit. Excitedly she noted that the turtleneck trend seemed to have crept into exercisewear also.

"Heya!" Lauren gushed cheerfully, her eyes alight with an infectious glee that matched Annabel's growing excitement.

"Hi!" she responded eagerly, her own sex thrilling.

"How did you sleep?" Lauren continued, perching on the edge of her bed just inches away from where she lay.

Annabel felt the familiar pleasurable sensations humming within her.

"Great!" she responded, the blood rushing to her cheeks.

Deliberately leaning in close Lauren took her hand and looked directly into her eyes. "I'm so happy you're here Annabel."

Gasping audibly as a sudden jolt of sexual energy rippled through her body, Annabel stared helplessly at the vision of female perfection before her.

Luckily Lauren appeared not to have noticed anything amiss. She went on talking; "We were just wondering if you wanted to come downstairs with us?"

Recovering somewhat from the sensation, Annabel looked at her friend blankly in confusion.

"We do a daily workout. All of us," Lauren went on by way of explanation. "Naomi is a personal trainer and fitness instructor... didn't you know that? Oh well, she takes her job very seriously and even brings her work home with her! Ever since she moved in she's been giving us free workout sessions."

Annabel regarded her ravishing friend's toned figure with new eyes. Normal work clothes must have disguised the fact that Lauren was so fit.

"Love too!!" she agreed eagerly before suddenly remembering that her workout gear was stowed in one of the unpacked boxes of clothes she was planning to sort out today.

"Don't worry," Lauren went on cheerily, "Naomi has lots of spare exercise outfits. She gets them free from work so she's happy to give them away," gesturing to her own clothing.

"Medusa is the company Naomi works for," Lauren explained, indicating the logo before laughing. "The one downside to quality free stuff is the branding you have to endure!"

Departing with a smile, Lauren disappeared in search of Naomi. Pulling off the covers and standing up, Annabel relished the heady mixture of contentment, anticipation and sexual desire that coursed through her body and mind.

A short time later she was dressed in the workout clothes that Naomi had provided, identical to her friend's. Checking herself out in the mirror Annabel frowned slightly, unfavourably comparing her softer shape to Lauren's smokin' hot bod.

Musing idly as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror, Annabel remembered once not liking the style. She used to think that having a tight collar wrapped around her neck was uncomfortable.

How could she have been so silly!

She absolutely adored them!

Annabel loved the feeling of the fabric pressing tightly against her skin. The delicious feeling of a high, restrictive collar encasing her neck felt absolutely divine.

And she knew they made her look hot. Oh, so hot. And very, very sexy.

Automatically she reached up and stroked the turtleneck of her new outfit, the delicious spikes of fiery, sensual pleasure she so craved spearing sharply through her mind.

Mind and pussy tingling joyously, Annabel smiled at her reflection. Reaching for her phone, she snapped a photo of herself and immediately posted it. Her addictive obsession with the Gorgon forum had grown and grown. Edging to the photos all day in work before staggering back home to explode every evening had become her life.

Idly, she had noticed that her erotic objectification of the female form had expanded into everyday life. No woman she encountered was exempt from her insatiable desires. Mentally, she had already consigned her female co-workers to nothing more than sex objects for her own gratification.

Every single one of them made her slit twitch and throb with need, her imagination already dissolving their distinct identities. Individuality disappeared beneath glistening uniform metallic headsets wrapped securely around their eyes, her co-workers once expressive faces now deliciously slack and blank.

The idea of turning real people into the visor-women she craved drove her wild. In her mind the transformation was uncannily vivid.

Of course, Annabel knew that her fantasies were all quite harmless.

Just some fun.

But that was for later. The others were waiting for her.

Annabel practically skipped downstairs to the basement workout room.

The others greeted her warmly. They were all dressed alike in the same Medusa branded outfits, hair pulled back ready to go. Naomi, eyes as wide as her smile, approached her.

"I've been helping these guys stay focussed," she began, jerking a finger at the other two who were drinking water out of red coloured sports bottles. "Exercise is really all about motivation and self-discipline. Once you have that then you can achieve any goal."

Nodding in agreement, Annabel let the black girl continue. She was obviously in her element. This was probably a version of the standard speech she gave all her paying clients so she certainly wasn't going to interrupt. Her professionalism and dedication shone through

"First off, this is about you and what you feel comfortable with," Naomi continued in her take-charge tone. "We'll take it easy today. If you feel tired or want to stop then just stop. There is absolutely no sense in injuring yourself by trying to show off or keep up. This is all about a gradual build up."

Again Annabel nodded. The black girl turned and handed her a red sports bottle, marked with a Medusa logo, before continuing; "Secondly, make sure you stay hydrated throughout the session."

Her pep talk over, Naomi mustered her charges and they set to work. Annabel found herself sandwiched between Lauren and Naomi as she settled herself on a bike. The thought that the utterly professional Naomi had deliberately positioned herself alongside Annabel in order to keep a protective eye on her latest trainee was reassuring. Just before placing her water bottle in the attached holder she took a sip. The liquid was cool, refreshing, but had an odd tang. Some sort of sports drink, no doubt.

The four girls waited expectantly for Naomi to start them off. Picking up a remote, Naomi directed it at the huge screen in front of them.

It flickered into life displaying the Medusa logo for a few seconds before the display morphed into a generic image of a sunlit country road lined with poplar trees that reminded her of rural France. The enticing image held her gaze, filling her vision, as music began to blare from the speakers, the heavy bass vibrating and pulsating throughout the room, energizing her.

"Ok everybody," Naomi urged her charges, "lets go!"

In time with the other three women, Annabel, eyes fixed on the moving road before her, started pedalling.

______

Annabel was pumped. Energy coursed through her entire body. She felt so alive after the workout. The time had passed so quickly. She had no problem keeping up with the others and completing a full session. Naomi had flashed a huge smile, praising her for a job well done.

She felt justifiably proud of herself. What's more, Annabel also got the distinct impression that her performance had eased her transition from newbie outsider into one of the group.

Smiling broadly, happy after their workout, the four young women proceeded up the stairs and into the kitchen. Before they had a chance to disperse, the doorbell rang.

Jess, the closest, went. Annabel heard the sound of voice and light laughter. Then footsteps moving towards the kitchen. Annabel drained the last few drops in her red water bottle before looking around to see Jess leading a woman into the kitchen.

Annabel estimated that the woman was about ten years older than her, maybe in her late thirties, but it was hard to tell. Tall, elegant, with a pretty oval face, long raven hair that seemed to shimmer like silk, and alert green eyes, the woman smiled broadly. She was dressed casually in tight jeans, crisp white shirt and a long black coat.

Annabel felt herself instantly drawn to her. The mysterious woman seemed to radiate an alluring aura of intense sexual power. Her slit responded accordingly.

"Sorry," the black haired woman began apologetically, "I didn't realise you were all working out."

Naomi responded first; "No problem Janice. We were just finishing up."

"I just wanted to pop around to say that we'll have to reschedule our session this week," Janice went on, frowning slightly. "A sudden business trip came up."

Nodding, Naomi responded reassuringly as they discussed alternative dates.

For some reason Annabel couldn't move. She couldn't tear her eyes from Janice. Her mind was completely empty of thought, dissolved by the sexual arousal pulsating through her. Annabel was hyper-aware of her body, her pulse throbbing as the blood rushed through her organs, clit stiffening with need as her sex pulsed with erotic electricity.

Delicious shivers of pleasure crawled up her spine as she gaped at the gorgeous woman.

Her brief discussion with Naomi over, Janice turned her gaze towards Annabel. "I didn't introduce myself," she went on holding out a hand which Annabel found herself numbly taking. "I'm the wicked landlady who fleeces you out of all your hard earned money," the woman smirked playfully, her radiant eyes twinkling merrily.

Still dazed, Annabel just about mustered a weak smile and rasped a bland response as she stood transfixed before Janice.

Breaking eye contact with Annabel, the breathtaking woman spoke once more before turning to leave. "As I said, apologies for disturbing you all today. I'll see you for our appointment the week after next Naomi."

"Looking forward to it Janice," Naomi replied, the fitness instructor glowed.

______

Her entire body quivered with lust. Annabel was on fire. The need overwhelmed her. She'd barely managed to make it up to her room, not caring what the others might think. Nothing mattered except pleasure.

Any doubts about her being attracted to women were gone. Annabel had been a bitch in heat before Janice.

Her hot, slick sex was aflame with desire.

Collapsing, she fell backwards on to the bed, slipping a hand under her leggings. Annabel moaned aloud as her practised fingers found her desperate snatch.

Out came her phone. She found herself staring intently at the screen, her fingers circling her throbbing sex as she sank into the wonderful cyber-reality that brought her so much joy.

She was utterly lost, trapped by the frenzy of need that overwhelmed all else.

Through the sizzling sex-fog of arousal that blanketed her, a small part of Annabel's mind registered a faint knock on her door.

The logical, rational part of her brain screamed at her to stop.

Now.

She mustn't be discovered. It would be unbelievably embarrassing. She would never live it down. How could she face her housemates? Her reputation? Gossip. The humiliation would be unbearable. She had to...

No!

Another intense wave of pure pleasure cascaded through her body, cutting away the negative thoughts like a scythe. With a deep, guttural moan that seemed to emanate from deep within the hidden recesses of her soul, Annabel writhed and gyrated as the hot, unquenchable fire tore through her, the burning heat reaching places within her that she never known existed, melting everything into liquid molten bliss.

The older, stronger, primal part of her mind was in charge. Rational thought had ceased to exist. And she loved it.

Her mind and body craved this. All the time. Annabel was an addict.

Dimly, through the erotic fog of her mind Annabel dimly made out a figure. Standing over her. She should....

No.

There was only pleasure.

Endless.

Bottomless.

Annabel burned. Her entire being was a pool of boiling, bubbling magma desperate to erupt with a passion that she knew would change everything.

Her hand flew up of its own accord, desperately reaching out to the other woman. Lauren! Gasping and twitching uncontrollably as every molecule of her body blazed with white hot heat, Annabel convulsed helplessly as the unrelenting barrage of sensory passion swept through her. She was nothing but lust. Nothing but need.

She wanted... wanted so badly... so much...

Lauren was on the bed beside her. Deliriously Annabel surrendered to her wanton sapphic desires, opening herself completely, letting go.

Everything melted away, dissolved by the liquid heat that filled her.

This was what she had dreamed of. Countless orgasms had prepared her for this very moment. All her obsessive frenzied masturbation had revolved around a fantasy that was about to be realized.

Lauren's hazel eyes met hers. The two smouldering orbs that blazed with an intense passion of their own, met her gaze.

No words were spoken. Unnecessary.

Their lips met.

It was glorious.

Lauren's tongue slid into her mouth, probing deep inside.

Annabel's back arched as the blast of mind-melting bliss tore through her, the shock-wave obliterating everything in its path, screaming wordlessly as the long craved climax finally detonated like the exploding warhead of a nuclear missile that had lain dormant in its silo for countless years.

______

"I guess it must be sleep time," Lauren purred into her ear. Pleasantly exhausted and drained by hours of passion, Annabel lay in her lover's arms.

In between the lovemaking, they had talked. She had confessed everything to Lauren. Her confusion, her lesbian awakening, her incessant masturbation and the fantasies that seemed to grow and grow with every passing day.

She had been a little afraid at first, fearful of rejection. Previously, she would have been much more guarded before making such revelations. Too much, too soon. But it was if the filter in her mind had been switched off. All the pent up highs and lows, the anxieties and joys of the past few weeks tumbled out in a stream of consciousness she was unable, and unwilling, to stop.

Lauren had held her, encouraged, sympathised and understood.

There had been no judgement.

Finally, after listening patiently for what seemed like hours, Lauren had spoken two simple sentences.

"You are a wonderful person Annabel," her lover had declared sincerely. "I am so lucky to have you in my life."

It had been too much to bear. She had broken down completely. Lauren had held her tightly as she cried tears of pure joy. Annabel knew that she loved this woman with all her heart.

Emotionally and sexually spent, basking in the intense love she felt for the beautiful brunette lying beside her, Annabel was content to drift off to sleep.

Nodding into the hazel eyes of her gorgeous friend, Annabel slowly reached for her visor. Smiling warmly, Lauren gently took the device from her hands. She lay passively as Lauren carefully slipped the metallic headset over Annabel's head, securing it tightly into position. The task completed, Lauren's lips pressed tenderly against hers, sending a comforting wave of pleasure through her sleepy form.

"I hope you don't think that I tried to seduce you Annabel," Lauren whispered playfully into her ear. "I know that you enjoy this as much as I do."

"Yes.... I mean no," she stammered uncertainly as the heat began to bloom between her legs once more. "I... I know you didn't try to seduce me Lauren. You would never do that."

Eyes sparkling in delight, her friend activated the device now firmly fixed to her head.

"That's right Annabel, you can trust me," were the last words she heard before the comforting noise began to fill her ears and the blue light slowly flickered to life in front of her.

Through the haze of blue that was slowly consuming her ability to form coherent thoughts, she continued to stare up at Lauren's eyes.

A half-formed thought bubbled to the surface of her placid brain; there was an unsettling intensity in Lauren's gaze. It was if something hard lay just behind the surface of Lauren's smiling eyes. Something that didn't belong to the tender afternoon they had just shared.

And what was that talk about seduction? Where had that come from? She hadn't been seduced. Had she?

Frowning, she tried to hold on to the thought. It felt important.

Was it?

But just then the blue patterns dazzled her once more.

The negative thought slipped away.

Serenity returned. No. Of course she hadn't been seduced. That was such a ridiculous idea.

The blue pattern was reforming in front of her eyes. The residue of her discarded thought was reforming, shaping into something new. Something better.

Being seduced was hot. Dirty. Arousing. Particularly if Lauren was doing the seducing. Yes. That was right. It felt good to pretend that Lauren was seducing her. It meant that she wanted her just as desperately. It felt great to be wanted.

Even if all Lauren wanted was to fuck her.

The train of thought slowly vaporised as she sank. It was hard to think. Much easier to let go.

It was so much better to focus on the lights and soft noise during Sleep Time. There was no need to think.

Sighing contentedly, Annabel felt herself drift into a deep sleep still cradled in the arms of the woman she loved.

______

Her eyes were wide, staring.

Annabel lay still and watched as the lights flashed before her.

Her mind was sluggish, blanketed by a thick fog that made thinking so difficult. All she had to do was stare and watch the dancing blue patterns.