Refashioned Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes locked on the phone, riding wave after wave of molten pleasure, Annabel felt her feelings about her friend shifting. Her thoughts and emotions were being reshaped, reordered, twisted into something else. She could feel it happening. But she had neither the desire or ability to stop or resist the process.

Particularly when the new thoughts held out so much promise.

It was always much better to submit unquestioningly to the new ideas and emotions that appeared in her mind.

The confusion evaporated like a faint morning mist being burned away by the hot sun on a warm summer's day.

Sonya was sexy. So unbelievably sexy.

The more she stared at Sonya, the more Annabel realised that she had always been secretly attracted to her friend. For years she had suppressed her hidden desires. Lauren had finally freed her from the shackles of the heterosexual prison she had languished in for so long.

Everything was clear.

All the shared memories of ten years of friendship were meaningless. Memories of Sonya's wedding day, her happiness as a new bride, dissolved. Her friend's unique identity was irrelvant. Her sparkling personality discarded in a heartbeat.

Sonya was nothing to her. The grinning girl was a thing. Just something to focus on in order to gratify her urges.

Muscles twitching, body quaking uncontrollably, in her mind's eye Annabel saw Sonya, kneeling between her legs, eating her out. She cried out in rapture. Every flick of Lauren's tongue was fire itself. It was as if a vat of hot molten metal had been poured directly into her. Every cell of Annabel's body burned brightly as the mind-numbing bliss consumed everything it touched.

The phone shook in her hands, blurring Sonya into nothingness. Her friend was just a sexual plaything.

A mere toy.

An object.

To be used.

For Annabel there was only pleasure.

There would always only be pleasure.

Eyes rolling back in her head, Annabel screamed deliriously in glorious surrender as the soul-consuming orgasm took her.

End Part 3

Feedback always appreciated.