Refill

Story Info
Transgender woman and her girlfriend are rescued from Earth.
1.9k words
3.97
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These barbarians?" the aide asked. "Are you certain, Chief? Why not just let them destroy their environment and die off?"

Jon O'Connor drew himself up to his full height. "Because forty years ago, some of them saved me."

"Oh. It's that planet. But are you going to try and save them all?"

"Just the ones that are decent."

The aide nodded. "Shall we release the gas, then?"

Jon smiled. "Right now."

The billions of nanoships swarmed through the gateway and distributed themselves evenly throughout Earth's atmosphere. That took 15 seconds. Then the outer coating on the ships dissolved, and the chemicals inside were released. 10 seconds after that, all of humankind was in a chemically induced state of unconsciousness.

Then the large ships poured through the gateway. They contained humanoids, like Jon, who had long ago evolved past war and tribalism and Abrahamic religion and all the other negative things about human society on Earth. On the surface, they looked like us, which is why Jon had initially been able to pass for human forty years before, when he had fallen through a gateway between his world and ours.

Jon and his people were also telepathic, as he had dramatically shown in a human courtroom to prove his innocence of a crime he had been accused of back then. Now they quickly scanned the brains of every human, taking the ones who were peaceful and kind and caring with them on board the large ships. The ones whose character resembled Thomas and his family, who had assisted and ultimately rescued Jon those many years ago.

Before returning with the decent humans back to his home, Jon made one stop more. He descended to a small town and stopped outside an isolated farmhouse, where an old man was just coming back awake as the effect of the chemicals dissolved into the atmosphere wore off.

"Anderson, remember me? Jon O'Connor?"

"It's been a really long time, Jon."

"Forty years. Anyway, before I leave again, I came to issue a personal apology. Forty years ago, I thought you were evil. Now that I'm grown up, I realize that you just had a lot of psychological pain at the time. You targeted me with your hurts and resentments, but you weren't actually evil in the same way that people use the word. I'd actually take you with us, but you're dying now."

"Yep, got two weeks or so left. Thanks for the apology, Jon."

Jon returned to his ship, and the fleet passed back through the gateway and sealed it behind them. He had specifically chosen who he wanted to have as his personal human pets, and they were in his cabin. The humans taken on board all the ships had been given a second dose of sedative. They would be waking up soon.

***

Laura awoke slowly. She was transgender, and had sworn off men for life. Luckily, she'd found an understanding woman in Gina, who had taken Laura into her home (and bed). Laura was a pretty, slender brunette, about 5-foot-8, with decent-size (between a B and a C cup) breasts. At age 33, she was a year younger than her red-haired girlfriend. Gina was two inches shorter than Laura, had a thick frame, D-cups, and a nice round ass. She wasn't obese, but she was pleasingly plump.

Gina stirred to life as she felt the movements of her girlfriend. Both women snuggled closer to each other and shared a gentle, good-morning kiss.

Something was wrong. They couldn't quite place it at first. Then as their brains fully turned on, they realized what it was -- this wasn't Gina's house! It was her bed, but the room looked unfamiliar.

"Good morning, ladies."

Laura and Gina looked up.

"My name is Jon O'Connor. You two seemed to suffer severe persecution on that barbaric planet of yours. I'm taking you to mine. I am the ruler there and have decided to make you my personal house guests. You'll like it -- we don't have hatred or bigotry or sexism or war there. Well, I must return now to my duties as Chief. The bathroom is through the door there and food is in the cabinet to the right. Carry on. I will be back when I can."

"How long before we arrive?"

"About eight hours."

"You didn't bring along any of our clothes?"

"We don't use clothes on my planet. The only reason I'm wearing any is because I had to make a personal visit to someone on yours before we left."

Jon walked out of the room. Laura and Gina proceeded with their morning routines, consumed some of the food and returned to the bed, where they spent most of the eight hours cuddled against each other and nervously hoping they would like their new environs.

Jon and several of the ship's crew -- a mixed crew, with about a 50/50 split between males and females -- returned, naked, once the ship had landed. They moved the bed onto a wheeled platform and pulled it about two miles from the landing site, to the village where Jon resided.

Jon's house wasn't any larger than any of the other houses. "No special privileges for being the Chief," he explained. "Our society treats everyone equally. I pulled just as hard on my rope as my crew did on theirs to move the bed. We all get a sufficient amount of food and water, mostly vegetables and fruits and grains, and there's no such thing as money. If one person or group of people get more of things than others, it leads to resentment, which leads to hatred, which leads to war. We have about 30,000 of these villages scattered across the planet. We live in harmony with the environment. Our meat comes from a source that kills zero animals. Our power comes from 100% renewable sources -- solar and deep-earth using the planet's natural magnetic fields. We communicate telepathically with each other, but will communicate with your people by speaking."

Laura and Gina were installed in a large, comfortable room, with an attached restroom and a door leading to the kitchen/living room. Jon certainly seemed nice enough, and the others had given no indication of hostility.

"Time for me to do my duties as Chief," Jon grinned. "You two enjoy yourselves."

He headed out, and with nothing coming to mind as a better idea, Laura and Gina decided to enjoy themselves. After a quick stop in the washroom, they climbed onto the bed, naked and free and happy, and held each other for a moment before their lips met for a gentle kiss.

Laura initiated a second kiss, and this time they twined tongues. Laura pulled Gina in tight and caressed her girlfriend's nicely rounded ass.

"Mmmmmm. You have lovely hands."

Laura smiled and moved her lips to Gina's neck. She gently nibbled on the sensitive flesh, then teased it with the tip of her tongue. Gina let out soft sounds of pleasure and kissed Laura's neck in return.

Laura nudged Gina over onto her back, then slowly began kissing her way through Gina's cleavage. Gina's arms softly secured Laura against her. Laura kissed at the base of her girlfriend's large breasts, then traced a helix with her tongue up to the nipple. She repeated the process with the other breast.

"You know exactly how to heat me up, sweetie."

Laura's mouth locked onto one of Gina's nipples, and she suckled softly. Gina shivered and instinctively spread her legs. Laura's hand found its way to Gina's thigh, and Laura's gentle touch made Gina moan more intensely.

Laura's hand proceeded towards Gina's slit. When her fingertips lightly brushed Gina's lower lips, Gina gasped. Laura teased her partner for a long moment, then moved a fingertip to Gina's clit and very delicately circled it. Gina's body quivered and her pussy spasmed.

Laura quickly kissed her way downwards, positioning herself between her lover's legs. Her tongue lapped up Gina's leaking juices before sliding between Gina's folds. Laura swirled her tongue in circles and teased Gina's clit until she was rewarded with a gusher of Gina's honey. Laura gulped as much as she could down, then popped up and licked her lips.

"My turn to pleasure you," Gina grinned. She positioned Laura on her back, then kissed her way to Laura's firm chest. Laura liked more aggressive stimulation than Gina, so Gina pinched and rolled one of Laura's nipples between her fingers while suckling hard and biting on the other one.

"You do that so well," Laura moaned.

Gina smiled and kissed her way down Laura's washboard-flat stomach. Laura shivered as she realized where her lover was heading. Gina caressed Laura's thighs and "accidentally" brushed against her balls a few times. Laura's cock quickly reached its full hardness.

"Ooooh, is this for me?" Gina husked, wrapping her hand around Laura's six-inch shaft, which was as big around as a quarter.

"You know all of me is yours to play with," Laura panted. "I surrendered myself to you, body, mind and soul, two years ago. Best decision I ever made."

"I love you too, honey, and think you're wonderful in every respect," Gina whispered. Then she wrapped her lips around the tip of Laura's rod and slowly teased it with her tongue. Laura's appreciative moans sent a thrill through Gina.

Gina slid her mouth downwards a bit more, taking in the entire head of Laura's pole. Swirling her tongue around the bulb, she made her partner's hips buck spontaneously. Gina slid a hand to Laura's balls and began gently stimulating them as well.

Laura's body shuddered. Gina slid her mouth down all the way, sealing her lips around the base of Laura's shaft, and ran her tongue up and down along the sensitive flesh. Laura trembled as darts of pleasure zipped all through her body. She was breathing in gasps interspersed with moans.

Gina popped her mouth off Laura's quivering rod. "You know what I want."

"Climb on," Laura purred.

Gina lifted her body upwards, then lowered her box onto Laura's cock. She slid up and down slowly a few times, establishing a rhythm, before starting to actively bounce on Laura's pole. Laura moved her hips to match Gina's rhythm.

Gina leaned forwards, her large breasts virtually pressed against Laura's face. Laura caught a nipple between her lips and suckled. Gina shuddered and began actively squeezing Laura's cock with her internal muscles on every downstroke.

Laura thrust upwards into her lover, letting her know her efforts were appreciated. Gina sped up her bouncing and began tightening her pussy muscles around Laura's cock. Both women gasped and quivered. Gina's body suddenly tensed and she clamped her box around Laura's rod as she violently climaxed.

Laura was on the point of orgasm herself. Gina slipped off her and took Laura's throbbing rod in her mouth. A few licks along the shaft and a little bit of gentle ball rubbing were enough to make Laura spurt. Gina swallowed every drop, then flopped onto the bed, spent. Laura lay next to her girlfriend as they slowly regained their energy.

Jon walked into the room, along with a new person. "This is Christie, our medical specialist."

Laura and Gina summoned the energy to smile at Christie and introduce themselves.

"Here is a supply of hormones for you, Laura." Christie placed a box on the end table. "Also, let me know if you want me to give you a vagina instead of a penis."

"Thanks," Laura replied. "I'll think about it. Wise person on my former planet say never make life changing decision without thinking at least 24 hours."

Jon laughed. "Take as long as you need."

Gina wrapped Laura in her arms. "Time to rest, sweetie. I think we'll really like it here."

Laura smiled. "I agree." She placed her head on her lover's ample chest and closed her eyes...