Refinding Physical Love

Story Info
Alyssa and Bruce find their passion after years without.
4.3k words
4.47
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A vanilla (with sprinkles) story. Trying out the third person point of view. Thanks for giving it a read.*

Bruce met Alyssa his freshman year of college at a small school in eastern Colorado. They were an instant success as a couple. They were in similar programs, so always crossed paths between classes, had lunch together nearly every day, spent the weekends at football or basketball games, shared interests of being outdoors, hiking, biking, and spending time together.

College careers flew by and after a yearlong planning session during their senior year, they were married the summer after graduation and started the rest of their lives together. After a long ceremony and even longer reception, they flew to Mexico for their honeymoon where they enjoyed each other's virginity and practiced having sex several more times, getting better and closer to each other every time. They enjoyed each other's company and had a very routine but satisfying love life those early years.

Fast forward to three daughters being born, careers being nurtured, and always running around keeping up with their fast-paced lifestyle and raising girls to be great young women. It was around their 28th anniversary where they both looked at each other, empty nesters, staring down retirement in the next few years, and they hardly knew each other.

Alyssa was successful as a dental hygienist, always humming 80's tunes and working on people's teeth. She was good looking with auburn hair that fell to just under her ample breasts. She could go about the house topless, dressed only in her hair and yoga pants, and still be mostly decent enough to answer the door to the Amazon delivery man.

A stellar cook, she loved spending time in the kitchen getting to Bruce's heart through his stomach. She wasn't the same cheerleader figure that Bruce took to bed on their honeymoon night, but she thought of herself as a much more realistic body type that was soft and warm in all the right places. The weight she added through pregnancies and, truth be told, good eating, was all in her breasts and ass, both of which Bruce never kept his hands from.

Bruce made a great paycheck in a pharmaceutical office. He started as a mixing tech, but moved up to a desk job, where he was a fair and fun supervisor, always quick with a football game score from the night before or a good laugh from a funny story. Bruce's athletic build was mostly gone from his figure, but he never let himself go. He still frequented the local city gym and took care of himself as best he thought he could.

It was damn hard with Alyssa's cooking; she was always laying something awesome in front of him which he usually gave a thumbs up and swatted her on the ass, just to keep a bit of playfulness in their relationship. That meal then entered the rotation of great things that were always coming out of Alyssa's kitchen. They chatted with their kids, spread all over the country doing all things who knows what. They were active in the community and worked every day without hardly a sick day. They never fell out of love, just lost track of each other, and forgot how to spend time together.

Alyssa and Bruce knew each other in a sexual way and had plenty of practice with each other sexually. They knew no other person in that way. They had become great at making love, always had fun when they were together, but had lives that were so focused around kids and jobs, that they didn't know what to do anymore just the two of them. They fell into a rut where they spent time in the same room, at the same table or side by side in their recliner chairs, but it got old talking about work, or the kids, or what the weekend held since it was likely the same as last weekend.

Life shared close, in love, but not physical. At least for a significant period of time. It was suggested on occasion that they should make love, but then one partner was tired, or needed a shower, or whatever else got in the way. Alyssa and Bruce were living like roommates.

One cold winter night, Bruce was watching football sitting on the couch drinking a coke. He was struggling to stay awake during the boring game but didn't want to admit to Alyssa that he was ready to turn off the game and head to bed at this early hour. As tired as he was, Bruce was determined to finish this football game.

Alyssa was finishing up with cleanup in the kitchen and moved to folding laundry in the bedroom. Finally, there was a little excitement in the game with only a field goal dividing the scores of the two teams. The game was now worth watching and the caffeine had kicked in a bit so that Bruce was getting a second wind on the evening. Feeling a bit frisky, Alyssa called from the bedroom,

"I'm done with the laundry! Want to put yours away so the bed is clear?"

Bruce replied with a grunt and the next commercial break he went to the bedroom and stacked his pants into the closet and put his socks in the drawer. Alyssa wrapped her arms around his neck in a tender gesture to try and move the evening to a love making session. She looked at him with puppy dog eyes and said,

"Thanks for clearing off the bed! Want to join me?"

Bruce was thinking about the game on TV, knowing the commercial break was almost over, and not thinking anything about the meaning of her offer. He replied,

"Not tired yet Babe! I'm gonna finish this game. Crawl under the covers and get started without me."

He swatted her hip in his normal display of physical touch. She looked into his eyes and whispered,

"Okay."

Bruce returned to the couch and watched the rest of the best game of the season unfold as the teams traded scores back and forth and finished with a nail-biting onside kick and field goal to finish the game! Knowing Alyssa was in the next room trying to sleep, Bruce contained his joy as the underdog team pulled out the stops and won in a great effort! He was so glad he had stayed up to watch the end of the game. Crunching his Coke can and doing a little victory dance in the living room, Bruce heard a soft voice from the bedroom ask,

"Is the game done?"

"Yeah! Great game!" he replied quietly. "Why are you still up? I hope I didn't wake you up with my stupid dance moves."

"No, I haven't been sleeping. You asked me to get started without you, so I have been getting ready back here by myself. Are you ready to join in?"

"What do you mean?" Bruce noticed the softer than normal light coming from the open bedroom door. He rounded the corner into the master bedroom and froze in his tracks. His jaw hit the floor at the sight in front of him. All his thoughts of the game flew out of his conscious thought.

Beautiful Alyssa was propped up in bed, bathed in warm candlelight, wearing a red satin nightie that was bunched up around her hips. Her creamy colored thighs pulled up towards her chest, her fingers were busy between her legs circling pink painted fingernails between the lips of her slit. Her hair was parted in the middle with two pigtails formed at each ear, her hair pulled back behind her shoulders to expose her breasts covered in the red satin.

The faintest hint of perspiration glistened around her forehead, her exposed neckline and cleavage, and off the skin of her thighs. The candlelight in the room played a warm color to her skin and made the tight satin over her tummy and breasts shine and reflect the warm yellow light. Her ample breasts held the red satin fabric taut, and her nipples looked to be hard as diamonds resting on the rise of her chest. There was a rhythmic bounce in her cleavage as her hand moved circles between her thighs.

As Bruce silently watched, Alyssa's left hand moved to her breast, and she pinched her prominent nipple as her face transformed into a look of bliss. She shifted the position of her wrist and Bruce saw her fourth finger was inside herself all the way up to her diamond studded wedding ring. Making eye contact with him, she slowly extracted her finger and took her hand away from her slit. Bruce felt his eyes widen at the sight of the moisture that clung to her fingers and folds. In a barely audible and breathless whisper she said,

"I am standing on the edge of a cliff, and I want you to come and push me off the edge. Please? Give me my final nudge and I think I can fly!" A spasmic quiver ran through the flesh of her thighs. Bruce started removing clothing in a quick, haphazard manner and was balancing on one foot trying to pull off his damn sock.

He said, "Show me more of what you have been doing!"

"There is a shot of mouthwash on the vanity. Swish with that but forget your shower and shave. I need you as soon as you can get here." Alyssa nearly begged. Her finger slid to her pink slit and she gasped at her own touch. Bruce dashed into the bathroom, swished his mouth like Alyssa said, ever the obedient caretaker of his oral health, and finally shed the last sock that pestered his nakedness.

He quickly returned to the side of the bed and took in more of his wife's beauty and sexiness. He placed his knees on the bed and sidled into place between Alyssa's feet. She grabbed his shoulders and they met in a minty kiss with their tongues playing as their kiss grew in passion.

"Oh my God, you are so amazing!" said Bruce pausing to catch his breath. "I haven't seen you like this in a while. What can I do for you?"

"We need to get back into a routine of doing this. I found this old red thing at the bottom of my drawer and decided that tonight was my night to get lucky. Please come and give me that little nudge over the top. I need you now!" Alyssa breathed out as she grabbed hold of Bruce and guided his rock-hard manhood directly to the entrance of her tunnel. Without any more words, she slid her hips over Bruce's thighs and started lining up the imminent penetration that was soon to come.

"Glad this guy still finds me sexy! I'm also glad he's ready to go. I need you, now!" Bruce felt the dampness of his wife, the pressure she applied to get him inside, and then, all in a single slide, was engulfed inside her wet canal. He looked down to watch himself disappear inside her and immediately observed the embrace of her wrapping around him.

Their lovemaking in the past, always tender and good, was usually breathy and quiet with rarely a soft moan letting the other partner know they found a good spot. Having three girls living in the rooms around them and with thin walls the only cover to their lovemaking, they usually communicated with whispers and heavy breathing, even in orgasm. But tonight, alone in the house, Alyssa experimented with long and short vowel sounds and her voice. She was pleased to find a short "a" sound caused Bruce to respond with a hand on her breast. A long and drawn out "o" made him thrust a little harder but slower and longer.

She played with her voice and with her clit as she was impaled by her nearly frantic husband time and time again. She hovered daringly close to the cliff of her pending orgasm. Bruce tried to pull the lace strap of Alyssa's nightie down her arm and expose her right breast when there was a sound of ripping fabric. He stopped his thrusting and said,

"Oops. Getting a bit too excited!"

Alyssa nearly yelled, "Um, keep going down there, and rip it off me if you have to! I need your hands on my boobs now!"

Bruce responded with motion again between her dripping thighs and finished ripping the thin strap from the top of the satin triangle that was holding back Alyssa's breast and hard nipple. The left side strap slid off her shoulder and over her arm without needing to be torn and the satin ended up as a bunch around her middle, exposing her lower parts to the steady thrusting of Bruce down below and her upper body to his large but tender hands exploring the soft, yielding flesh of her breasts.

"Use your tongue!" Alyssa commanded.

Without exiting or missing a rhythmic thrust, Bruce shifted a knee towards the end of the bed and lowered his lips to Alyssa's bouncing right breast. His tongue swirled around the darker flesh, until he sucked her nipple in, his thumb and finger busy pinching her left side. He switched sides and movements a few times, giving equal attention to both her jiggling breasts while he continued to assault her love canal with rhythm and strength.

Alyssa knew she could not take much more, her preparations were so effective, she again used the vowels that naturally spilled from her depths. When Bruce used his teeth on her right nipple and his thumb on her clitoris, the fireworks began for Alyssa.

She rolled unstoppable into her orgasm. Sparks flew in her mind as the room faded away and she let her voice cry out as she fell headlong into her intense pleasure. She felt herself uncontrollably gripping the shaft inside her and her body knew without her command that Bruce was sharing her time of orgasm. Bruce roared his pleasure, confirming Alyssa's thoughts that they were sharing their orgasms. Her slick walls contracted and milked every drop that Bruce could give as he went off inside his lovely wife.

Motion continued between them in uncontrolled spasms of pleasure, slowing naturally into them just being joined together. Several moments passed with only tender movements and heavy breathing between the husband and wife. Alyssa contracted her occupied sheath around Bruce, and he responded with a lick to her breast and nipple sending strong shivers throughout her body. Softening inside her, Bruce rolled over and vacated Alyssa's love tunnel. A warm mixture of their fluids escaped Alyssa and ran down her sticky folds. She felt so satisfied but so empty and Bruce also noticed the feeling of the warm hug ending around his shaft.

"Good Lord, we have to do that more often!" Bruce said, too loud for the intimate moment. Alyssa didn't respond. She kicked at the clinging sheets that held her perspiration and juices of their lovemaking. Wiggling out of the satin mess that was around her middle, she showed Bruce her full nakedness, and bent her body into artful looking positions as she blew out the candles. In darkness, they found each other, wrapped up in a soft embrace, and fell asleep together, naked, exhausted, sticky, but content.

...

Bruce woke to a faint light peeking through the curtains of the bedroom. Alyssa was laying on his shoulder, her nails tickling his morning wood. Finding himself naked from the activities the night before, he was surprised at the firmness of his cock and how he yearned to use it again, even after the wonderful abuse it took the night before. The couple made eye contact as Alyssa sat up. She pulled her slightly ratty pigtail hair behind her shoulders, exposing her unclothed swaying breasts to the morning light. Bruce found one with his hand and cupped the soft flesh. Alyssa slid her naked skin down his body and took the head of his angry cock between her lips.

"Shower first or more lovemaking?" she asked, then used her mouth along his shaft.

"Let's have it out, then a shower." Bruce suggested, his breath already becoming heavy. Alyssa, whose mouth was busy on Bruce, responded only with a moan as she turned her body, parted her thighs, and straddled Bruce's chest. Her folds were plump with desire, framed by her thighs and ass. She leaned herself backwards towards his face. Displaying her intimacy directly to Bruce, he wasted no time in running his tongue her entire length, slipping two fingers inside, and starting to lick her clit.

He was surprised to find her very wet and slick, like she had been the night before. They playfully took turns licking and sucking, trying to match the other's movements and soon, both were giggling at the varied sensations and moved to responding with moans and gasps. As Alyssa used Bruce as a lollipop, he paused lapping at the moisture gathering on her folds and said,

"I need to be inside you again!"

"Oh, so good to hear!" responded Alyssa and in a fluid motion, slid her body down to the end of the bed. She stood, motioning Bruce to slide towards her. When his legs hung off the end of the bed, she leaned far forward, showing Bruce her full femininity, and slid her canal onto her prize. Bruce watched as she expanded around his hard shaft, slowly at first, taking him in little by little, torturing him with small and slow movements, a bit in and then a bit less out.

"Do you like watching my pussy?" She almost sang, surprising Bruce by calling herself the slang term. He simply grunted his approval, watching himself again slide into her, when in a single motion, she buried him to the hilt. Alyssa's hips made a soft slap when she bottomed out onto Bruce's thighs. What a show she gave in the next few moments as she allowed Bruce to slide in and out of her moist tunnel. She was in control as she leaned a bit to the side, scouring the wall of her tunnel, or leaning back bouncing away as Bruce grabbed at her nipples and cupped the soft flesh or her breasts. Just as quick as she was on, Alyssa was off having straightened her legs to raise up her body. Bruce fell out of her canal with a plop onto his thigh.

"No, no, no!" he complained. "I want back in!"

"Just a minute. I need you to help me cum." Alyssa explained as she turned around to face Bruce. His mouth gaped open as she slid down onto his lap again, facing him this time. Legs wrapped behind him, she wiggled forward coaxing the tool into her body.

"Look into my eyes." She said as her motion stopped. Bruce tore his eyes from their union and locked into her gaze. She started to give basic instructions.

"You are going to use your right hand to make circles on my clit. Your left hand and lips will be used to play with my tits. I am in charge of depth, angle, and speed. I don't want help there, just let me use you. I loved what happened last night, and I want more! Questions?"

"Who are you? Like an uncaged lion!" Bruce quipped.

"Lioness Babe, thank you." Alyssa started her plan in motion...literally. She pulled back her two long ponytails giving Bruce unobstructed access to the entire front of her naked body. He started to finger swirl around Alyssa's folds, her lubrication making every motion glide. At first, he was hypnotized by her bouncing breasts, until Alyssa reminded him of his job by lifting herself to his lips. He locked onto her hard nipple while his hand weighed her other side, stroking the sensitive underside of her mound and then pinching at her nipple. His tongue made circles about the erect nipple on her other breast.

With all his attention, Bruce noticed more fluid between their union, and he knew, without words, that Alyssa was enjoying his efforts. Her arms resting on his shoulders, she used his strength to propel herself up and down in his lap. She concentrated on every feeling that Bruce was delivering to her. The squeeze of her full breast, the attention to her nipple, the grinding sensation inside her tunnel that needed a bit more urgency. She focused on her breath, making sure she punctuated being pierced each time with a yelp or moan.

Bouncing up and down, she leaked slick fluid that made their skin contact frictionless. Picking up speed, she moaned her approval to the fingers swirling her folds, building a warm sensation higher and higher inside her. A slight lean to the right caused contact between her tunnel wall and the head of Bruce's rod. Ecstasy!

Her head thrown back, crying out she rode wave after glorious wave still bouncing, his fingers still drawing manuscript within her sensitive flesh, gasping, and crying out her seemingly infinite pleasure.

His strong arms wrapped around her; Alyssa knew she could ride into her glory safely held in Bruce's arms. Wave after wave played over Alyssa as she contracted again and again on the tool inside her as she leaned back in an arch against the safety of her lover's arms.

Greedily eyeing her naked arched display, Bruce took over control. Showing his strength from his kettlebells class, Bruce suddenly picked her up, flipped her over, and helped Alyssa's shaky body to all fours. He plunged back deep into her wetness from behind. Now using her for his pleasure, her heavy breasts hung under her, sensitive from her orgasm and her hair hung down, tickling her cheeks. The onslaught from behind her kept sparks in her vision and womb as Bruce filled her time and again. His thumb and fingers found her swaying nipple yet again and lit the fuse for her next explosion to come.

12