Refinding Physical Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Alyssa orgasm caused a wildness to come up in Bruce. Knowing he was the source of her pleasure gave him pride and power as he flipped her over and lined up behind her. Driving inside her wet tunnel was simply frictionless from her seeping desire for him, and he quickly found his rhythm. Reaching for her breasts, she slapped at his hand as her nipples were still sensitive from her roller coaster climax. Against her defense, he still caught hold of one breast, swaying under her. His thumb and finger rolled her nipple as his other hand grabbed her long pigtails and pulled playfully at her hair.

Careful to not inflict pain as his climax approached, he gave a few more short tugs to the pigtails and another roll to the point of her breast. He was rewarded with contractions around his cock from Alyssa's tunnel. She stopped batting his hands away as sounds of pleasure began coming out of her again.

Gritting his teeth against his own climax, he retreated from his own pleasure and forced his body to please his wife once again. He left her hair fall and quickly moved his hand under her body to spin circles at the top of her moist slit. Bruce slowed his thrusts but remained buried inside Alyssa giving her contractions something to squeeze. His hands massaging her swaying breasts and her clitoris, he moved inside her with an angle to try and scratch the itch of her approaching orgasm.

Alyssa was surprised at the jump in her pleasure level when Bruce pulled her pigtails. Her hands quickly stopped trying to remove his hands from her gravity laden breasts. Her body, familiar with the buildup and spillover of orgasm from last night and moments before, responded in a warm and pleasurable way when Bruce finally caught her breast and pinched her still sensitive nipple. She happily submitted her body to his riding and to the pleasure that continued to build inside her.

"Am I capable of another orgasm?" she thought to herself as Bruce slowed his thrusts and moved inside her less than before. Then she noticed his intentional angle, grinding the head of his cock across the front side of her vaginal wall. His love and desire were proved yet again by his coaxing out of her pleasure. Warm feelings of love for her groom filled her conscious until his fingers found her perfect spot and his cock head ground the inside of her tunnel. Conscious thoughts left her, and that's when everything exploded again for Alyssa.

"Oh God! I'm going to cum again and it's gonna be amazing!" Bruce made sure to not stop anything he was doing. The hand massaging her nipple kept time with the hand rubbing out her clit. She moaned her release, feeling like all the air must exit her body to make room for the pleasure. Bursts of satisfaction came over her, out of control sounds coming from her body, as she experienced her second orgasm in a half hours' time. Once Bruce knew he had succeeded in Alyssa's orgasm and her body relaxed into her pleasure, he resumed his thrusting reaching for his own climactic relief. As his legs slapped into her beautiful naked ass, he did not last long before coating the inside of Alyssa again, almost as thickly as he had last night.

...

Alyssa held up the red satin nightie that she found discarded and kicked under the bed. It looked old and shabby with the wrinkles and the torn lace strap that hung off the back only. She tossed it toward the trash bin as Bruce was picking up a random tossed away sock. She felt warm fondness toward her husband and noticed him looking at her with a fire in his blue eyes.

"I am going shopping today for a new something like this. Do you want to come?"

"Can I help pick out the color?" Bruce asked.

"Of course, Silly! You can choose the thong I am going to buy as well for your birthday next month."

"I sure hope I get to unwrap you before then!" Bruce laughed. They both knew they had rediscovered the joy of each other.

12