Reflection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before I even had a chance to cover my breasts with my arm, I felt Kara's soft fingers on my knees. As soon as she'd thrown off the dress, I guess she'd walked quickly around in front of me. She'd even pushed the table back, giving her some space. She was leaned over slightly, her ass pushed back and her breasts squeezed between her forearms as she held herself up against my knees. I don't know...I'd never found a woman's body so appealing before.

"You look beautiful," she said and I felt my cheeks grow redder. But she didn't wait for a response. She just slowly began to lower herself down onto her knees. As she did so, she split my knees apart, spreading my legs slowly, but easily. I didn't resist. As my legs spread, I could instantly smell my arousal. The familiar, sultry scent of my own juices instantly filled my nose. I was a little surprised. I knew she'd been teasing me, but I could actually see a large wet spot in my panties. I realized how wet I felt. The insides of my legs felt slick. Had I ever been this wet before? I just kept my eyes on Kara, not really believing that any of this was happening. How was this happening?

As soon as Kara came to rest on her knees, she began leaning forward. I felt her hair slip across my knees, making my skin cool and tickling. She smiled at me lasciviously and winked. She then turned her head to the right, slowly, placing a gentle kiss against the inside of my knee. The skin around her lips warmed and I felt my knees trembling. Kara pulled away, turning her head to the side, throwing her hair over her shoulder and placing another kiss, equally electric, on the inside of my other knee.

Slowly, Kara began to inch her way up my legs. She turned slowly and methodically from side to side, climbing up my thighs with her lips. As she moved, her kissed became more passionate, her mouth opening and her wet tongue pressing against the insides of my thighs. Sometimes she trailed her tongue thickly up the curve of my thigh, leaving a cooling heat behind her. The whole while I remained completely frozen in the chair, the only action I took was to scoot so that my ass was barely hanging off the edge of the chair. My fingers from my right hand were up and my mouth, nibbling my knuckles nervously.

Part of me just ached for her to move faster. I wanted to feel her lips and her tongue all over every inch of my body. But there was something else happening as well. As she kissed and licked her way up my thighs, Kara had kept her eyes locked directly on mine. Despite my natural inclination to look away, I was too overcome by desire to do anything other than match her gaze. For the longest time since we'd first met, I found myself staring at Kara.

Her face looked angelic. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. But as she moved side to side, I could still see myself in her, I could still see the resemblance. I felt that resemblance washing over me, though the importance of it was hard to grasp. Regardless, for some reason, my mind didn't reject the comparison this time. I didn't deny our similarity. I accepted that Kara was both beautiful and that she looked like me. I didn't have time to think about what that meant. The sensations were too powerful and Kara had climbed too high up my thighs. I had no choice to just accept what I was feeling.

Whatever was happening in my mind, the next thing was impossible not to feel. Kara had pushed my legs very wide apart, but now I could feel her hair on the insides of my thighs, all the way up towards my hips. I could feel her breathing against my stomach. I sensed the heat pouring off of her body and I could smell her distinctive scent over my own body. She leaned forward now, pressing her lips against the taut fabric of my panties, the bottom of her mouth just half an inch from my clitoris.

"Oh god!" I moaned and, instinctively, I lifted my hips up off the chair, essentially begging her to slip them off of me. Kara laughed in her throaty voice and her hands rose up towards the waistband of my panties. But as I felt her fingers against my skin, I realized that in order to pull them off, Kara would have to slip back out from between my legs, at least temporarily. I felt her warmth and breathed in her scent. I didn't want her to go. I didn't know what I would do if I ever stopped long enough to really think about what was happening.

My chair in Kara's kitchen was just a foot or so from the counter to my right. I turned and looked at it. The butcher block was directly next to me. Without further though I reached up quickly, finding a pair of scissors and moving them down between my legs. Kara's hands, on both sides, had slipped under the fabric on the hips of my panties. The fabric there as little more than a thin elastic band; no thicker than a strand of fettucine. I quickly slipped the scissors in the gap formed between Kara's fingers and my hips and snipped the strand. I moved my scissors to the other side and snipped the other strand as well. My panties fell loosely against my body. Kara laughed excitedly as I let the scissors clatter to the floor.

"Tired of waiting for something good?" she asked archly.

"Don't stop now," I begged. Kara reached forward towards the loose flap of fabric covering my vagina. She just sort of effortless flicked it down, exposing my body entirely. In fact, because I was so close to the edge of the chair and my ass was so close to the edge, the ruined panties just sort of slipped down into a wet pile on the floor. The full force of my aroused scent now buffeted Kara's face. I could smell myself as well, and see the slickness on the insides of my thighs. Kara's eyes turned to my pussy. I was waxed bare (and had actually just gotten it done) and my skin was smooth and even-colored. My normally-pink, puffy lips were nearly flushed red with excitement and I could see my somewhat-large clit sitting up hard and glistening. Kara's eyes were on it as well.

"See," she said, looking up at me, "I knew we weren't identical. My clitty is a little bigger," she said and then winked at me. I laughed, my voice sounding high and flittering. I realized how deeply I was breathing, my breasts rising and falling on my chest. My whole body was buzzing and vibrating, I actually felt unsteady, like I was going to keel over. The tension was too great, "But yours does look tasty." She finished, licking her lips.

"Have it, it is yours!" I begged, not even really sure what that meant. But Kara got the message. Her eyes tilted back downwards towards my desperate pussy. Her hands dropped down onto the floor so that she was on all fours, her head pushed closer and closer towards my dripping slit. She moved painfully slowly (or maybe it just felt like that) but slowly she closed the gap between us.

"Oh my god!" I gasped as it happened. That same incredible melting sensation I'd felt when Kara's lips had touched mine was back, only a thousand times more powerful. I felt her lips place the gentlest possible kiss against my wet clitoris and I felt my entire body light up a thousand times over. Every nerve instantly snapped to attention.

"Mmmm," Kara said, "You taste so good Joanie," her lips fluttering against my clit as she spoke. I couldn't respond. Instead, my hands instinctively dropped down towards my breasts. My nipples still ached from Kara's earlier attention and I was shocked that I hadn't done this before. My palms pressed down on my nipples, desperate for touch. I mimicked Kara's actions earlier, heightening the tension rather than relieving it.

But my primary area of need remained between my legs. I groaned and thrust my hips instinctively. I could feel the wetness of the chair under my ass where I'd already dripped. My mouth went dry, as though I needed every drop of liquid in my body to fuel my ravenous pussy. Finally, Kara took mercy on me. She smiled against my pussy and gently licked her lips. In doing so, the wet tip of her tongue dragged across the top of my slit, just below my clitoris. I moaned again as every nerve in my body shuddered.

And then, just as slowly as she moved before, Kara was suddenly relentless. Her face pressed more tightly against my body. I felt her warm nose brush against my clitoris and grunted. But soon that sensation was subsumed into something far more powerful. Kara's entire tongue had slipped, thick and flaccid, from between her lips. It splashed wet and warm across my dripping slit. And then it was insides of me, slipping easily between my lubricated lips. Kara swirled her tongue insides of me, tasting my insides and groaning as she did so. I could feel her tongue rolling, feel every taste bud. But she didn't remain inside of me long. Her tongue slipped out of me, and then dragged its way up through my slit, scooping my liquid into Kara's mouth. In half a second, Kara's tongue was lapping at my hard, sensitive clit.

The sudden shift from terrible restraint to wanton depravity scrambled my brain. The sheer volume of what I was feeling was so overwhelming that it was like I was feeling everything and nothing at once. I felt lightheaded and I couldn't even breathe. The whole time, Kara's tongue was swirling around my body, compounding the problem. I could hear Kara moaning appreciatively over the slurping sound of her tongue.

I needed to see what was happening to understand what she was doing. I pulled my breasts apart as I massaged them, and I looked down. Kara's body stretched out before me, between my legs. She was on her hands and knees and I could see her small feet, crossed at the ankles. Her legs looked taut and slim, her ass thick and smooth in her tight dress. Her waist narrowed rapidly, her back was thin and straight. Her shoulders were narrow and her arms were slender. Kara's face was directly between my legs, her lips were pursed around my clit at that moment, and I could feel her tongue flicking across it relentless. Nonetheless, it looked like there was a smile on her lips. My nose filled with the scent of my own pussy, so that I was struck by the idea that it was my own face between my legs. The only reason I knew it wasn't was because her beautiful, glittering eyes were looking up at me. Pure lust on her face as her tongue suddenly dropped down and slipped easily through my wet slit.

"Holy shit!" I groaned and my knees closed slightly, trying to wrap around Kara's head, hold her in place. Then I just sort of froze. The initial shock of Kara's actions had passed, and I was not able to fully experience what she was doing. And it was shattering. I'd never had anyone do anything close to what Kara was doing to do me. I didn't know having my pussy eaten could feel that way. I can't even really describe what she was doing, her mouth was clamped tightly over my pussy so I couldn't see.

As for feeling...there was just too much going on to really describe what it felt like. It was as if her tongue was everywhere at once, sucking around my clit and tasting my slit at the same time. Her tongue remained flat, soft and wet most of the time, though she occasionally made it rigid to plunge deeply inside of me. My juices and Kara's spit dripped down her chin and I could hear it splattering onto the floor over the sound of my own gasps. My scent had grown more and more powerful, sweet and salty, filling my nose to the point where it felt like I could barely breathe. As I began to buck and shiver on the chair, Kara lifted both of her arms up underneath of my thighs and sort of wrapped them around my legs, pulling me in towards her face. Her perfect eyes remained locked on mine the whole time, as though she wanted to see the impact of her relentless effort.

I couldn't hold out long against such an onslaught. I doubt it was more than a minute of Kara's full attention before I felt it building inside of me. I think, strangely, that I heard my orgasm before I realized I felt it. Without even thinking about it, I suddenly through my head back, pointing my lips to the ceiling. My hands squeezed tightly on my nipples and I heard my voice calling out. At first it was just a raw croaking noise, almost alien. Then I felt it growing louder and deeper. My voice filled with the sound of my screaming voice and I felt the tension, more tension than I'd ever realized I'd been holding, pouring out of my lips along with the my scream.

The scream itself felt divine. It felt like I'd been carrying something so incredibly heavy and then I'd just...let it go. And as I felt that relief, I became aware that I was feeling something else as well. I could feel the muscles inside of my pussy contracting sharply around Kara's tongue (and I realized it was buried inside of me). I was in the full flush of my orgasm before I was really even certain that I was feeling it. There was no building, no radiating out of pleasure like I usually felt. Instead, my entire body just seemed to be glowing with pure sensation, white and hot. All of my muscles were shaking and the pleasure melded with my screams.

Usually, when I cum, my eyes slam shut, instinctively. But this time, without really trying, my eyes remained open. My head dropped and my eyes once again locked on Kara's face as I grinded my pussy into her lips and my legs shook around her head. The pleasure continued to waft over me as I looked at her beautiful face...my face...looking up at me. I felt tears in my eyes and I couldn't explain the reason. Didn't want to.

Eventually, the pleasure subsided and I found myself slumped back in the chair, my ass no longer dangling off the edge. I was breathing deeply and I smiled in the unfamiliar afterglow of an orgasm. God, when was the last time I'd felt anything like that? Ever? I laughed a little to myself and looked down at the source of my sudden joy. Kara was still on her hands and knees between my legs. My knees were no longer squeezing her head and she had turned her lips to the side, licking my juices off of my inner thigh and tickling me. But she didn't touch my twitching pussy lips, which I was thankful for. Too sensitive now.

"That was incredible!" I said and Kara smiled. She continued to kiss my thigh but looked up at me from the corner of her eye.

"I thought that might help," she said knowingly. Her chin glistened with her spit and my juices.

"I want to thank you!" I suddenly blurted out loudly. If it had been a long time since I'd received any kind of pleasure like that...it had been even longer since I wanted to give pleasure to someone else. But as I looked down at Kara, her soft lips pressing into my thigh, I felt my heart fill with an unmistakable desire. It was more than just the fact that I felt the need to repay her for the physical sensations I'd had. Though that was some of it. But... I don't know. I felt like something had been turned on inside of me that had been shut off. Kara had done it. I didn't know what it meant, but it was telling me to reach out to her.

"What'd you have in mind," she said lewdly and then licked my thigh again. I didn't even think. I just acted. I moved quickly, standing up from the chair and then sort of stepping to the side of Kara, where she remained on the floor on her hands and knees. I bent forward over her back, smelling the sweet scent of her body. She was wearing a strapless dress, and as I bent over, I grabbed the zipper between her shoulder blades.

"Stand up," I said and at the same time I dropped to my knees on the floor next to her. Kara didn't hesitate. As soon as I spoke, she began to rise. I kept my fingers where they were and as she rose, the zipper quickly opened. I could see the curve of her spine and her smooth skin as the back of the dress opened wider and wider. Eventually, Kara was standing, facing away from me. I'd pulled the zipper all the way down to her tailbone, the top of her ass just visible in the split dress. The top of the dress had sort of melted off of her and from where I was (sort of to the side and behind her) I could see her slim build and the side of one of her breasts.

The dress had become completely loose now and with my free hand I reached up towards the hem and yanked down on them sharply. They fell into a pool on the floor at Kara's feet. Kara's body was mostly exposed now. She hadn't been wearing a bra and had removed her shoes when she stepped into the house. Only a tight pair of spandex panties covered her body. I could see narrow shoulders better now, see the smooth, narrow expanse of her back. I saw the way her body narrowed towards her trim waist and then rapidly expanded back out again at her hips. Her ass looked round and full, her legs slightly spindly. Despite the strangeness of the angle, I could tell that she looked just like me from behind.

I wanted to admire her, but there was still more to do. Much more. I stayed on my knees but reached my hand up towards Kara's tight panties, towards the waistband. As my fingers slipped against Kara's skin I could feel her shiver. Her flesh felt warm against my hand and I wondered what it would feel like to grab a handful of her ass. I realized how quickly I'd come to terms with my desire for Kara's body. And why not? I liked the way she looked. As if she knew what I was thinking about, Kara looked back over her shoulder at me and winked.

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties, feeling the tight material squeeze on my hand. I pulled the waistband out, stretching it, and then pulling down over the swell of Kara's ass. She groaned the pressure released and I saw that her skin beneath her panties was very white. As the panties slipped down around her knees, the blood returned to her flesh and I realized how tight her panties must've been. Those panties fell on the floor and Kara gently stepped out of them. I settled back down onto my knees, sort of kneeling on the floor.

Kara didn't wait for me to say anything. She knew what I wanted. After a few moments, Kara turned around so that she was facing me, just a few feet from my face. I actually gasped. The resemblance, so strong when we were clothed, was even starker now. Her face was blank as she turned and her hair and tumbled over her shoulders, giving her a look that I'd often seen in myself when I first woke up. It framed her face, made the appearance clearer. But it was so much more than that. Her throat was the same as mine, her shoulders, her thin arms...Even her breasts and her nipples (though she'd have had no way of knowing what they looked like) were exactly like mine, small but perky and pink. She had the same proportions and the same smooth stomach. There really was only one difference.

"You're right," I said smiling, "Your clit is bigger than mine. But not by much," I said smiling. I saw her cheeks grow red for the first time and no we were essentially twins.

"Don't tease," she said softly. I shook my head quickly, afraid that I'd offended her by talking about...our one difference before saying anything else. But it really was a distinctive feature. Kara's body was waxed bare. Her penis was somewhat short, probably around four inches flaccid. The tip was bulbous though, and pink. The shaft was thin and pale, smooth and without the veiny appearance men's penises often have. Her balls were quite small, though they hung pretty low, especially by comparison to her short shaft. It was undeniably feminine in a way that surprised me. It was her clit. I felt my mouth watering as I looked.

"No, no no," I said quickly, "It beautiful. You're just...beautiful. I can't believe how beautiful you are when..."

"When what?" she asked.

"When you look like me," I said. Kara smiled and took two steps closer towards me. Her breasts and her cock bouncing slightly as she moved. Soon, she was right in front of me. I could feel the heat of her body and smell her scent now. The familiar vanilla-cinnamon scent was still there, but there was something else underneath of it now, a salt, sultry essence. Something sexual and wild. I liked it even more.