Reflection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara stopped with her body right in front of me. Kara's soft penis was directly in front of my face and I turned my head up, looking between her breasts at her face. Kara reached down with her right hand. I closed my eyes for a minute as I felt her warm fingers rub gently across my face and then slip into my hair.

"If I look like you and I am beautiful, what does that say about you?" she asked. Of course, that same idea had been running through my mind. I didn't know what it meant and I wasn't ready to deal with it. I looked up at Kara but didn't speak. Instead, I turned my eyes forward, returning them to Kara's penis. It looked even better up close. My mouth was watering as I looked at it.

"I hope you aren't offended," Kara said, sounding actually embarrassed, my eyes flittered up to her again. She saw the questioning in my eyes, "I take a lot of medicines and hormones. It doesn't get hard just because I am excited...and you have me so excited Joanie...it just needs a little more...help." The more she talked, the deeper crimson her face became. I realized that she was still insecure about this one little aspect of her body. I guessed it made sense that she would, even if I didn't think she really had a reason to be. I felt the same compassion I'd once felt for her, revived.

"I wasn't offended, I didn't even think of that," I said honest, "I have just been thinking about how much I want to help." I smiled as I sat the last word, arching my eyebrow. Kara bit her lower lip and nodded.

"Okay," she said, more like she was asking me. My eyes turned back to Kara's penis. I breathed in deeply, letting Kara's scent cover me. So close to her soft penis, the sultry smell was much stronger and I groaned as it filled me up. If anything, my orgasm had made me more aroused. I don't know if I'd have been able to hold myself back if Kara had begged me. As it was, I abandoned myself to my desires.

My hands were down at my sides, but I left them there. Kara's legs were spread slightly and her flaccid penis was hanging down between her legs, a ripe piece of fruit dangling from the branch. I licked my lips and dropped my head to the side slightly. I let my mouth open as I turned my head up. I felt the soft, warm tip of Kara's penis press gently against my upper lip. I heard my lover groan and felt her body twitch against my mouth. I smiled, pulling my lips together and then planting a gentle kiss against the tip of Kara's penis. It felt incredibly hot against my lips, squishing pleasantly from the pressure I placed on it.

"Such a perfect body. Such a cute little clit," I purred, keeping my lips against Kara's penis and letting the vibrations work through her body. Kara shuddered and I could see her hands now rise up towards her breasts. I stuck my tongue out, now, bouncing the tip of Kara's cock on it. I curled my tongue around her, letting my taste buds run along the underside of Kara's cock, feeling my tongue press against her urethra. Her skin tasted salty and clean and I purred. I didn't mind that it was soft now, it was kind of fun. I actually liked it.

I hadn't been trying to tease Kara, I just wanted to experience everything her body had to offer. But I could feel her rocking on her hips, I heard her groaning with each movement of my tongue. I looked up with Kara's penis resting on my tongue and I saw her looking down at me intently, her fingers digging into her breasts. I smiled and kissed her penis again, then, in one quick movement, I slipped Kara's penis completely against my lips, until her small balls were resting against my chin.

"Oh wow!" Kara said from deep in her throat. Her knees went weak. For that matter, mine did as well. Kara's cock tasted and felt divine. Her skin was sweet and clean, with a musky flavor that was hard to place. Her penis was still quite soft, but the flesh was very dense. The texture was just strange and beautiful, sort of spongy but substantial at the same time. I'd never had a flaccid penis in my mouth before...I kind of liked it. I swirled my tongue around it, manipulating the flesh and coating it with my saliva. It flopped easily inside of my mouth, pressing against my teeth and my mouth. Kara groaned as her penis moved inside of me.

Using my tongue, I pressed Kara's soft penis into the corner of my cheeks, squeezing it tightly and massaging to with my cheek. My tongue slipped from my mouth, poking out at Kara's scrotum. I lapped at it, coating the smooth, hairless skin in my saliva. I pressed my tongue into Kara's balls, bouncing in them and massaging them gently. The whole time, I kept her shaft in my mouth, keeping it hot and bulging in my cheek.

I am not sure how long I played with Kara's penis. I loved every minute of it, the time just seemed to fly by. Sometimes I would play with her balls while her shaft pressed into my cheek, other times I would literally suck on her soft penis, feeling it stretch towards my throat while I undulated my tongue against it. After a few minutes, I could tell that Kara was growing more aroused. I could feel pre-cum dripping from the tip of her penis. I savored the sticky, salty flavor, letting it mixed with my saliva and swishing it around my mouth before swallowing it all down. The whole time, Kara wobbled on her feet and groaned.

I kept my eyes on Kara the whole time, watching her eyes roll back in her head and seeing her body shiver. The look on her face was pure bliss. After some amount of time, I decided to push further. I opened my mouth wide, dropping my tongue down and scooping up Kara's balls with it. Soon, I had Kara's entire penis in my mouth, her shaft and balls crammed tightly, but comfortably, into my wet mouth. Kara's eyes shot open. She craned her neck, so she could watch me play with her balls and I could see, as she moved her hands slightly, that her nipples were erect. But her penis was still totally soft.

I could've played with Kara's soft penis for the rest of the night, just savoring her flavor and the somehow-taboo softness of it. But I knew that Kara was being tortured. She needed something more. I was struck by an odd thought. I remembered years ago, when I'd first begun having sex, I'd been adventurous and bold. It had been fun. How had a lost that? It had been instinct. I remembered it now. Let it take over. I didn't even think about what to do, I just let my body go. I let Kara's penis, the whole thing, slip out of my mouth and slap wetly against her thigh. Kara let out a low grunt.

"Get down on your hands and knees," I ordered her. Kara sighed with relief and she let her locked out knees drop. She turned slightly to the side so she wouldn't fall on me. Now she was on her hands and knees again. She hung her head and I saw that her chest was rising and falling rapidly. Her breasts were hanging down from her body, her nipples hard. I was still kneeling, though now it was up by her shoulder, facing down towards her legs. I began to walk down her body on my knees. As I moved, I trailed my fingers down her body as I moved. I felt my fingers press into the soft side of her breast and then across her thin stomach. I saw her body tremble at my touch, saw the goosebumps rise in her flesh. I broke contact with her as my finger slipped off of her warm, firm ass and I rounded her legs.

Soon I was kneeling behind Kara's body, directly between her spread legs. I could see Kara's small, soft penis and her heavy balls dangling below her body, still glistening with my spit. It shook from side to side as she breathed deeply, contracting a little with the cold. I thought of its wonderful taste, but I couldn't be distracted by it. My eyes rose up slightly. Her ass was round, heart-shaped and her skin was slightly reddened. There was a small pink rosebud in the center of it, just a crinkle of clean flesh. I smiled when I saw it.

"I am sorry beautiful," I said earnestly.

"What?" Kara gasped.

"I focused so much on your hot little clit that I totally ignored your pretty little slit," I said. Then, not giving Kara any time to consider what I meant, I dove forward, pressing my face towards Kara's body. My hands flew out ahead of me. I felt my fingers sink into the flesh of Kara's ass, felt the heat of her skin against my palm. I pressed so hard that for a moment Kara's body shook and she almost pitched forward. She righted herself as I felt my cheeks slipping between the hot mounds of Kara's flesh.

I'd kept my eye on Kara's anus as I'd moved forward, filling my mouth fill with saliva. I'd never...tasted one before. But for some reason, I had an unbearable desire to do so now. After all, Kara had eaten my pussy. It was the last I could do to repay the favor. I watched at the crinkled flesh rushed towards my lips, until I was too close. And then I felt it, the warm, dry kiss of Kara's anus against my purse lips.

"Oh holy fuck!" Kara groaned and I felt her body tremble. Just as with our previous kisses, I felt jolts of pure sensation rocket all over my body and I groaned as well. I pressed my lips in harder against Kara's dense flesh and I felt my chin press into her balls. "Eat it, eat it, oh Christ, please eat it!" Kara begged.

I hadn't even been waiting. Even before the words left Kara's lips, my tongue was slipping out of my mouth. It gently slipped across the crinkled flesh of Kara's anus, just the very tip of my tongue. Kara groaned and shuddered. I moaned and savored the flavor, though it was just the barest hint of it. It was the same musky flavor of Kara's penis, but a thousand times more concentrated. It was the taste of pure sex. I wanted more.

I opened my mouth wider and let my tongue pour out, fat and wet. The taste of Kara's "pussy" was even more intense now as my tongue spread out across Kara's taut skin. The texture was soft, but firm and my taste buds rippled across the folds of Kara's flesh. My hands slipped off of Kara's ass cheeks, letting them close around me, squeezing tightly around my face. But I kept my lips pressed firmly against Kara's asshole, lapping my tongue against it. I could hear Kara moaning now, and feel her hips pressing back into me, begging for more.

It wasn't so much a desire as an absolute need to full experience Kara's body. I gave in to my desires, and worshipped her beautiful "pussy" to the best of my ability. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't even have a comparable experience. But my instincts took over, they told me what to do and I obeyed them. At times, I made my tongue soft and fat, lapping up and down across Kara's anus, feeling the folds of her skin play across it and coating her with my slick saliva. Other times, I made my tongue rigid and thin, pressing the firm tip against Kara's tight opening and then pushing through to taste her clean, coppery insides. Other times, I circled my firm tongue around the perimeter of her anus, teasing her and tasting her.

Eating Kara's asshole was a feast for every sense. By far the most intense sensation was the feel of my tongue playing across Kara's asshole. But there was so much more than that. Even as I licked and coated Kara's anus in my spit, the flavor grew more and more intense. Earthy, musky, and salty; Kara's flavor was totally unique to her and I swallowed the taste down, letting it play on my tongue as I went. Her wonderful scent mirrored that flavor, but the undercurrent of sweet perfume remained as well, heightening the musky flavors. Even the sounds were wonderful. Above all else, I could hear Kara's sweet voice moaning, sometimes gasping, as she reacted to my every touch. But there were other sounds as well, including the wet slurping sound of my tongue as I dipped it into Kara's body.

My attention was, rightfully, focused on eating Kara's sweet pussy. But that was not the only thing I was doing. As I grew more and more excited and aroused by my actions, I felt the need to do more. Without planning, my left hand rose up off the floor. It moved quickly and before I knew it, I felt my thin fingers wrap around the soft tip of Kara's penis. I felt her whole body jump, but I kept my tongue planted firmly in her asshole. I kept moving my fingers as well, soon wrapping her entire penis up into the palm of my hand. Her cock was still wet, maybe more so now because my spit was dripping down from Kara's asshole and coating her smooth balls. But it had the same familiar density to it, and I manipulated her gently, sometimes stroking and sometimes squeezing.

After playing with Kara's cock and eating her asshole for a long time, I realized that Kara was still not growing erect. It was clearly not from a lack of excitement. There were long strings of pre-cum dripping out of her penis, landing on the floor. Her whole body was trembling and she was moaning like a whore. In fact, she'd even pitched forward once while I was swirling my tongue in her asshole, falling forward so that her breasts were almost on the floor and her head was resting on her forearms. I could hear her panting and begging for more. I felt I still needed to do more.

Even as I was eating out Kara and stroking her penis, I was aware that I was growing more and more excited. I could feel my breasts aching and my inner thighs growing slick again. I could even smell my arousal over everything else. Once again, I was struck by unthinking inspiration. I quickly dropped my free hand down between my legs. My fingers flew easily, as though they had already known what I wanted. I felt my index finger slip between the pouty lips of my pussy and it was instantly coated in my thick, clear juices. A shiver ran up my spine and I made a low sound in my throat as the impact of my touch reverberated through my body. But I wasn't trying to get a rise out of myself. I kept rolling my fingers against my aching pussy, making it drip.

At the same time I was working my fingers against my pussy, I was also kissing Kara's pussy goodbye. Literally. I slipped my tongue from out of Kara's anus, giving it one large lap before pressing my lips against it for a few moments. I didn't want to stop, but I knew I had to. I kissed from the top of Kara's anus (top being the closest to her back in this position), and started to kiss my way down it, moving just a few millimeters south each time. Soon, I no longer felt the crinkled flesh of her anus, but instead felt my lips pressing into the hot, smooth skin between her asshole and her balls. My nose pressing into her anus as I moved. Kara gasped as I moved away. I kept kissing lower and lower. Soon my mouth was sinking into Kara's scrotum, her balls pressing against my lips.

Now that my face was clear of Kara's asshole, I quickly moved my right hand out from between my legs. My right index finger was literally dripping with my juices and it felt cold in the air as I moved it. My hand moved up and I felt my fingers (except my erect index finger) press against Kara's ass cheeks. I was still kissing Kara's balls, so I couldn't look what I was doing, but I moved by touching, getting my fingers closer and closer to Kara's wet anus. I felt my wet index press into the folds of Kara's asshole and actually groaned with excitement. I could feel her body tremble as she felt the firmness of my finger. I swirled my fingertip around on Kara's anus for several seconds, feeling the folded flesh ripple under my touch and enjoying the sensation. I then slipped my finger towards the middle of Kara's asshole, feeling the warm wetness of her pussy slit. Meanwhile, I was kissing my way down the length of Kara's soft shaft, the tip of her penis bouncing against my lips.

Now I was in position and I didn't wait. I couldn't wait. My mouth was watering and my trigger finger was itchy. As soon as I was in place, I simply acted. I dipped my head to the size and opened my mouth. At the same instant, I pushed my wet index finger down firmly, but smoothly, against Kara's anus. At the exact same instant, I felt Kara's penis fall between my lips and I felt the tip of my finger slip into her anus.

"Holy fuck!" Kara groaned, her body trembling. I didn't stop. I closed my lips around Kara's cock, slurping it deeply into my mouth. I moved my head up, taking Kara's entire shaft into my mouth, feel her balls rest against my cheek. I let my tongue swirl around it again and moaned, happy to have it back inside of me.

At the same time, I continued to push my finger more and more firmly against Kara's asshole. Her anus and my finger were so unbelievably wet and her body was so willing, that there was almost no resistance. The tip of my finger disappeared into her instantly and she only let out of soft chirp as my first knuckle slipped inside of her. Smoothly and methodically, more and more of my finger disappeared in Kara's asshole. Her insides were smooth and wet from my tongue and I felt her squeeze around my finger. But still there was no resistance, if anything it was like she was trying to pull me in. In a matter of seconds, I felt my hand press into the flesh of Kara's ass and I realized that my entire index finger was buried in her ass.

"Oh my god Joanie!" Kara groaned, "I've never felt...oh god don't stop!" she begged and shuddered. I had no intention of stopping. I began to move my body in unison. I wiggled my finger slightly inside of Kara's asshole, feeling her insides give. Then slowly, I pulled my finger back up, letting my knuckles pop out of Kara's anus. I moved smoothly and evenly. After a few seconds, only the tip of my finger remained inside of her. I think slipped my finger back in, happy to return to her tight, wet warmth. Kara's cock was still soft, so it was more difficult to suck on it, but still wonderful. I pulled my head back, letting Kara's wet cock slip from between my lips. Then, when only the bulbous tip of her penis remained in my mouth, I sucked on her sharply, pulling it taut and then slurping it back into my mouth.

I did this for a long time, I don't really know how long. I kept my lips wrapped around Kara's cock, moving my neck rhythmically and feeding her cock in to my mouth over and over again. At the same time, and at the same pace, I plunged my finger in and out of Kara's hungry asshole, feeling her pull me in. I knew she was loving it. In fact, every few minutes, Kara would reach one of her arms back towards her anus. She spit in her fingers and then smeared it around my finger, keeping me lubricated so I wouldn't have to stop. The room was filled with her moans and her smells, though I was groaning and my pussy was dripping wet as well.

If nothing else had changed, I would have been happy to stay there, doing what I was doing, until we both collapsed on the floor. But after sucking on Kara's cock for a long time, I started to notice something change. As my mouth continued to suck on Kara's cock, I noticed that he flesh was getting firmer, that it was pressing more insistently against my lips, and that it was slipping further and further down my throat. Almost all at once, I could feel Kara's flesh harden, still smooth, in my mouth. I could tell it was bigger now, around 5 inches. Kara was completely erect. It felt so incredibly good, to know that I had done that for her. It made my cheeks flush and I started to suck faster, and move my finger more rapidly in her asshole.

As she was growing more and more erect, Kara was groaning loudly on the floor. But now that she was completely hard, I saw her rise up onto her hands again, driving her cock more deeply down my throat as her ass dropped. She shuddered and then I heard her speaking, "Oh god Joanie...that's so good. You have to stop!" she said. For a moment, I didn't even really understand what she was saying. I just assumed she said "don't stop" and continued to suck her and finger her. But she kept repeating it, "Joanie...oh fuck...stop. You have to stop. I want to fuck you!" It was only when the last sentence groaned out of her throat that I realized what Kara was saying. She didn't want to stop entirely. She had an erection and she wanted to take advantage of it.