All Comments on 'Reflections Ch. 06'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Great Ending

This was a great story to read and copy edit. DG Hear is truly Master of Feel Good.

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
Fabulous Story!

Thank You DGHear for one of your best and as always fantastic storys.

ipmwebipmwebalmost 12 years ago
Worth Waitiing

Great story - the end was worth waiting for - thank you for not taking to much time between each part.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you for all who stayed with me on this one. It was an enjoyable write and I thank you all that took the time to comment. It really is much appreciated. A special thank you to Estragon who edited this story and made it a much better read.

With respect

DG

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Masterful

Well done DG, well done. There is nothing more to say, except it made me smile.

Thank you!

M1

PS estragon, good editing too! I know how important a good editor is. I am grateful for SoCalOvid. The unsung heroes!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Romance!

Ending brought tears to my eyes. Well written; well edited. Well done!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Nice to read a story that is about a woman who decides she loves a man and stays faithful to him for life. Well written as always and thanks for the prompt postings, which makes it ever so much easier to follow the story.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011almost 12 years ago
Excellent

DG Hear, I loved every bit of this story. Keep up the great work!! You nearly made me, a grown man, cry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Grammar

Lovely story, but, D.G. Hear, you're too good a writer to be writing a sentence that reads "there must be someone who ... matched Vicky and I together." I know that the objective case of personal pronouns has a generally tough time on this list, but when the error pops up on what should be a very poignant sentiment, it's like a grain of sand in the eye of the otherwise wholly absorbed reader. In short, that "someone" matched "Vicky and me together." Try it out.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
REFLECTIONS IN BROKEN GLASS

to some it all looks the same, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Excellent romantic story, 5 stars. If I had writen this story I would have put the wedding , when the youngest child would have been 5 years old. That scen would have been same romantic, as this was, but it does not matter for me. DG Hear's writing skill is without big waves, his level and quality is continously straight.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Fine Romance

As I sit here practically drowning in tears, I conclude that I enjoyed it. Marlene really did a job on him. When she moved off the stage everyone was "great folks"!

Thank you DG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice love story

i liked it . is was a good romantic story. the way the author made vicky into the perfect women. why wait till he was 65 to marry. she could have still married him and givin him a pre nut so the money part would not reflect the reason for the union..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding Story

Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just when...

Just when I think you couldn't top your last story you do it again. I don't know how you do it but please don't stop.

john1946john1946almost 12 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this one. Thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

As usual DGH you did it again. A fine story well told.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 12 years ago
Emotional

I laughed out loud at the mother's comment to the father at the wedding and did it again when he told why he didn't wait. So real and just like an old couple who are still together at 90 years of age.

The rest I mostly cried.

katranmankatranmanalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Another great read DG. As long as you want to keep writing them, I'll enjoy reading them! Thanks!

markellymarkellyalmost 12 years ago
Great..

I've read them all and enjoyed every single moment. Thank you.

WILLACWILLACalmost 12 years ago
A heartwarming story............

The song you included brought back "Precious Memories" from my youth too. I can still see and hear the choir (mostly my country folk neighbors) singing it in my mind.. To quote a famous comedian "Thanks for the Memories".

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
WHAT A FINE STORY!

DG has long been one of my favorite authors. This story certainly demonstrates why. It is definitely one of the finest love stories ever posted on this site.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
What A Great Romance & Love Story

I wanna be rich and marry a super model when I grow up.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
Well, you did it again...

...what an absolutely fantastic piece of work. You are definitely my favorite author and never fail to move me. Please keep up the great work because there are so many of us who wait on pins and needles for your next offering. Thanks for what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is a wonderful story

D. G. ,

You are the best--when I feel down or something, I can always depend on one of your stories to make me feel better

Thanks always,

Sam

Richie4110Richie4110about 11 years ago
Great Read

Thank you for all the time and effort to create this wonderful story. I enjoyed it to the fullest and look forward to the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
red hair

What? I cant believe she didnt have red hair.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
absolutely brilliant story

loved it from beginning to end...what a great love story....and the end really surprised me...fantastic....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A masterpiece of suspense, of deep love and tenderness. Excellent story-line and weaving of the plot. When you have been burnt, like Buddy had been, establishing trust with a new partner takes a lot of time and good communications. It also helps a lot when the partners have a lot of smarts and Vicky is certainly showing a lot of it. It is especially obvious when Vicky has her private conversation with Lisa and both women become best friends. It is also brilliant to have Vicky say that this is not a second family but one family.

Thanks DGH for this story. It is an outstanding picker-upper when you are down and it makes your day even better if life is already good.

Two sets of 5* end to end.

BJ

SackettheartSackettheart2 months ago

WOW! Great story and a fantastic ending. I could almost see how beautiful she was. I sort of wished they could have gotten married early, but the story wouldn't have been the same and not the fantastic happy ending it has.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reflections Series Info