All Comments on 'Reflections Pt. 01'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
deependerdeepender9 months ago

14 rules that define acceptable adultery!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like how the author says they are HIS/HER characters so he/she knows what they're thinking, at the end. It's not exactly rocket science to figure it out; the husband is a passive aggressive boy that's trying to coerce his wife into not doing it. The wife is a passive aggressive woman that is finding courage through others to make up her mind. Both are weak minded fools that should just stay married and just cheat on eachother. It's not like either has the gall to follow through with what they say anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know its meant as fun but the second the mc thought, 'what if I say yes', the story lost interest because it undermined the mcs credibility. When is someone going to write in the trope that the husband immediately starts packing her things, prints out divorce papers from online and gives them to her then rings the mother to come around and get her. Too much common sense I suppose.

Old_TimerOld_Timer8 months ago

This was (is) a very nice set of stories. Loved the ending!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

What anon I know said. As soon as she asks, the marriage should be over. What's the difference in guilt between intent and the act. Either makes her guilty.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just cannot be bothered to read any more of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great 5stars

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

You really have this in the number of words that you have used, lots of repeating, the plot has a bit of a difference, I will go to part 2 but I hope it goes somewhere soon

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Here we are with the WIMPY HUSBAND on page 4 - should have been her agreeing not to fuck or a divorce. 3 pages too many. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, unless your characters are aliens from another planet, if you actually want to engage a reader they will apply their own conceptions, thoughts and biases on the character.

Implying otherwise, as you did in your afterward, means you are not trying to engage your readers, and are simply engaging in a vanity exercise with a staggering hubris.

I'll leave you your hubris, since without wanting to engage your readers it's highly unlikely you'll ever amass enough skill to do so.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting thought exercise. He should have stayed with his first response; No. After what she started with, he can't trust her anyways. The "best" path forward from his perspective is to monitor and hope she doesn't kill the marriage. The last thing I would do is to mark any kind of path forward in any way that shows this is acceptable.

If this was me, I would divorce her straight up regardless, because she obviously has a screw loose. She is valuing one time with another person and another dick over their marriage and future together, disregarding his pain. Is the experience of one strange dick, so much that you would put at risk your family and future? Is a ride at Disney World so much better than a ride at Euro Disney that someone would pay with their marriage, and cause this excruciating pain to the person they supposedly love? Completely nonsensical, but that is her attitude.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Can’t believe he would let her do. She should be out the first time she brought it up.

gprevgprev7 months ago

Husband constantly contradicts himself. A terrible read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nothing about this train wreck makes the slightest bit of sense. That a supposedly happily married woman would be prepared to risk her entire future over curiosity about having sex with someone other than her husband is simply beyond belief as are the vacuously stupid responses this allegedly intelligent woman gives to her husband's objections. That the MC is even considering tolerating this nonsense is also beyond belief and the way he ties himself up in knots resembles a poor attempt at imitating the old Ealing comedies of the 1950s and 60s.

Four pages of utter drivel, although at least we know where smug character of Andrew comes from; it's the author himself. The anon further down who referred to the author's vanity, arrogance and hubris absolutely nailed it and the author's afterword read like a self indulgent knobhead whose success has gone to his head sticking a giant middle finger up to his readership and grandly informing us that our views, our enjoyment or otherwise of his work means nothing to him. All this coming from someone who thinks the problem can be solved with anal sex. I won't waste any more of my valuable time on this waste of space.

moultonknobmoultonknob6 months ago

Too much talk about divorce, just do it and why would you ever consider saying yes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had to stop reading this somewhere in the 3rd page. Everything seemed to be dragged out, some of the dialogue repeated too many times, that I lost interest. I can't put myself into reading yet 3 more parts. A huge tightening of the story's called for, which's unfortunate as I like this writer. The husband moves all over the place about the divorce. Just tell her that if she does screw this other man, it's over between them.

That includes telling him that there won't be any after working "fun" & the 2 C-women, that their advice almost cost her the marriage. If that's the friendship they're giving, count her out. And give her a recorder to secretly record the conversations while also secretly putting taps on the house & her mobile phone & even possibly putting something in her pocketbook to record any conversations, just to be safe.

She wanted sex with another guy & admitted to being tempted in doing it behind hubby's back, so the secret (to her) recorder would ensure that she's not saying one thing just to turn around & do/ say something different. At least until there's a bit more trust in the marriage. I'm giving this 2 stars, just can't do more. Bob

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Regarding the author's last line - one one hand, it's correct, the author is the only one who knows what the characters are thinking. On the other hand, there's things that most sane people would think in a specific situation, so unless the author elaborates that the character is insane, them thinking (or not thinging) an expected thing, becomes extremely unrealistic, and strongly detracts from the story readability.

/

As a random example, anyone who actually loves their spouse, would FIRST think about how cheating will harm the spouse. NO EXCEPTION. That's pretty much definition of "love". So, make up your mind. Either cheater actually loves the spouse - but then they WOULD have considered the harm in their thinking. OR, they don't love the spouse - but then if your story claims they do, it immediately looks like "bleh quality unrealistic garbage about non-real people". Now, it's the author's right to write "bleh quality unrealistic garbage about non-real people" - but the reader's right to asses the work as such if it is. Just to be clear, this was a theoretical example, not directly talking about this story (I didn't read past part 1 and therefore didn't form an opinion yet)

BigDee44BigDee445 months ago

I can see he is being true to himself, but is doing some self-destructive things. Counsel with someone he trusts.

deependerdeepender5 months ago

"I find it quite funny when commenters try to tell me what my characters are thinking. They are my characters I do know what they're thinking or in some cases what they are not thinking."

.

Right on. Reading some comments you can hear the gears grinding as the commenter interprets what they read in terms of their own personality, in accordance with their own personal experience. I suppose that it can be positive if it helps a person to work things out. Some authors write for therapy, some commenters do as well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Load of crap story

He keeps changing his mind over her wanting to cheat

Too wishy washy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"I have to." That is just an admission that she is akin to a child and can't control herself. There is a deeper issue at hand and it's being ignored. Such a shame when morons like this risk throwing away everything because they refuse to get the help they need.

None of her reasoning to want to have sex with this other guy make any sort of real sense. If she's missing something why can't her husband do it? Just explain what it is and they'll do it. They're apparently very kinky in the bedroom so what could she possibly get from "another tool" (as she so eloquently put it) that her husband can't give her? Just makes no sense. Then again, it's evident her head is fucked up so there's that. Another possible explanation is that this Andrew tool has something over her and it's blackmail but then that kind of goes against the one-time thing. Not looking good.

The threats about a divorce got stale real quick. They lost all effectiveness after like the third mention. At that point no one is believing he's going to go through with it.

The things she was agreeing to in exchange, even letting him have threesomes and shit. Christ how mentally damaged is this bitch? Just divorce her and let her go. She's not the woman you married any more. Fuck knows how she got THAT fucked up so quickly but it's a lost cause if anyone is really at this point. The damage is too deep to be reversed. I can understand listening to the sluts and the asshole at the office combined with feelings of missing out, but even that isn't enough for me to believe she went from a loving, loyal wife of 21 years to essentially begging to let her husband try another cock and compromising to extremes for it. No matter what happens, I can't see how he could ever trust her again or even look at her the same way, and how could a marriage continue without trust?

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
What

What a wimp,he should already have served her with the divorce papers.

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
What

What a wimp,he should already have had her served with divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All this at a family owned company? if informed what was happening, the owners would no doubt fire for cause the two C'S and the salesman. Encouraging a fellow employee to commit adultery, especially one married to another employee of the company, is clearly grounds for dismissal. By encouraging the affair, all three were undermining the work of the company and showing reckless disregard for its reputation and future. Whether the wife could salvage her employment would depend on their view of her culpability after an investigation.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

What he hasn't realized is that he told her if she loved him she wouldn't ask him what she did... well she asked him so she must not love him anymore... then he should never have even given it any consideration, just divorce her and get it all over with... move on, she obviously has, she's already committed adultery.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES