Reflexión

Story Info
Christine has a crush.
4.6k words
3.57
4.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers

Cronos 3007

Galaxy Andromeda

Captain Lighthouse of the 56th Team is getting ready to raid an illicit bar, in the 11th district in the city of Elba this bar is been increasing its reputation for having dangerous people conduct business deals.

Captain House as her unit call her is getting ready to run inside, she has all the exits covered and a man on the inside who has to give her the signal, she gives orders to get the paramedics and backup ready in case someone tries to be a hero.

As soon as she gets the signal she sends her team inside and they hold everyone, they break the door and yell at everyone to get on the floor, there are creams but everyone seems to comply shortly.

As the silence settles into the bar a few people are standing around with their arms in the air, as they are being arrested Captain House can barely contain her smirk of "filthy criminals are going to prison for sure" She gets excited at the prospect of a job well done.

She pushes a few people and forces them into the van that would take them to be processed and she then gets to her vessel back to the station.

Just another normal day in her life, Christine her name is Christine is writing the report of the raid on Champagne, This was the worst part of her job she hated having to write down everything that happened even if the body cam on her synthetic suit was like a second skin with sensors that collected information every three seconds.

At least she would be able to rest a few days after everything, she finished up late and headed home to District 4, it was one of the most secure places in the city and usually fellow soldiers or members of her unit lived there with their families. When she got home she took a bath had dinner, had a late-night drive and went to bed, tomorrow morning she would head out to visit her aunty on the outskirts of the city and she needed a few hours of sleep before heading to the train station.

In the morning she heads out of the station and gets on the train, she plans on having a great vacation and catching up with family it does feel like it's been a while, Christine checks her files to see if she has anything missing or any she hasn't revised. When she gets home, her aunty Clear and cousins pick her up from the station and they head to their summer inn. She enjoys the feel of being home again and dinner is almost like nothing has changed, yet in the back of her mind, she knows it has.

Rose gives her a sympathetic look whenever she wants to talk about "Securing the future" Christine brasses herself for the lecture, she knew it seemed like she was working a lot but she was really not,

she has been traveling all over the region to look at different art and see what might work for her. Christine had been trying to find herself for a while, maybe an early mid-life crisis but something was off lately she had been trying to quit being a peacekeeper for a while and find something less stressful to work, she understood that would be the end of her career but she secretly couldn't stand working as a peacekeeper anymore.

She kept it secret but she couldn't stand being so close to Captain Conner of Team 27, she hated being part of his little fan club.

Aston Conner aka The Happy was in his mid-thirties, with dark hair, 6'3 almost 102kg, a beautiful smile, a slender well-built body and smooth cappuccino skin, he kept fit and always had a cheerful attitude, almost like he didn't know his smile made him painfully sexy.

She had been secretly in love with him for about two years and she hated that he was one of the team leaders she most had to interact with, she knew he saw her as a friend and respected her as a fellow team leader, yet he had never shown any interest towards her and they kept things friendly and civil.

Besides being head over heels for him, she needed to find herself outside of work, her friends always told her she should try painting or sculpting she needed to find something to distract herself and maybe a new passion in life.

As she went to bed she couldn't help but think about him, was he working late? Or was he with someone tonight? She wondered for like a billion times, Christine tried everything to distract herself from thinking and more importantly fanaticizing about Aston and it didn't help to know that outside being a peacekeeper she was a great guy, Generous, considerate and a great big teddy bear inside.

He was a great catch but he was also very private, she had never known him to have a girlfriend or anything like that, and even if he did she knew he would not be talking about it to the other teams, She couldn't imagine him being intentionally rude or disrespectful to anyone.

Christine wondered for a time if she should tell him how she felt, maybe she could ask him out, but she decided she was too old to be wondering if anyone was interested in her besides if he was interested he should be the one approaching her at least giving her a bit of green light but he was just naturally sweet, she loved and hated it because she knew how all the other team members looked at him from the moment he had arrived to work, she knew of a couple of team members that were defiantly interested in him.

And she couldn't help the insecurities; she was 5'7, 73kg Latina,late thirties Christine was all curves and had curly brown short hair that she kept in a tight clean updo, She always felt like losing a few pounds, she was pretty and easily on the eyes yet she wasn't stunning, she always told herself at least she had something going and having one of the biggest asses on the teams made her feel cute and hot. She had no problem getting attention from people, yet Aston didn't seem to notice her, or anyone he had always been a big believer in not mixing work relations with personal.

~~~

Christine was glad she had taken a break from work as she played cards and listened to music with her cousins, they merrily engaged in laud banter and light bullying, she had to admit she had missed them and the feeling of being part of something, she was almost angry she had to return back to work in two days, he had disconnected her keeper's device, she had delayed it but she decided to do it after lunch.

As she ate something in her gut urged her to reach for it and she did as the screen turned on she saw a private alert coming from District 11, teams 43, 13, 6 and 27 had called for backup there was a situation and things had turned for the worst, all the team leaders were lost and the signal had been down for the past hour, Christine's stomach dropped as she realized Aston was probably part of the casualties.

She tried to calm the panic that was breaking through her mind, and erupting in her chest, she tried to remember her training and stay calm but her emotions overwhelmed her and before she knew it her feet were moving and she was packing up her bags, she needed to know if he was dead and she bucked it out of the house in a hurry not even able to tell her cousins anything apart from something had happen and she needed to get to Elba immediately.

The whole way back Christine had been fighting tears, and hoping her fears were not real, as soon as she landed she quickly got to the main district as she got to headquarters, she realized more teams had been dispatched to the 11 and things were calm but a few teams were nervous, She changed into her suit and requested to aid and her home screen flashed a black light over her request, Christine lost all her composure as she walked out of the main office and rode on her way to district 11 she knew the consequences of her actions could be severe.

She refused to stay put while Aston was somewhere dying, even if he was dead she needed to have his remains. As she passed through all the other vessels and noise she realized the 11 was in shambles and people were running everywhere, a barrier had been established only for the keeper to access and as she approached it, she was asked for the passing code but she pushed through as a bomb went off right behind them.

"Christine! What are you doing here?" Aston whispered on her side as grabbed her forearm and pushed her away from the barrier, she had never seen that expression before he was seething with rage.

"There was a backup signal...I came to offer aid" She yelled out relief all over her face as the alarms rang around them and team members ran some to take cover others to return the fire.

Aston suddenly grabbed her arm pulled her body onto his broad shoulder and carried her like a sack of rice away from the danger.

Christine? He had never called her by her name, she thought about all the time she had known him and she realized she had never seen him in action, he had always been polite and considerate this side of him was a complete stranger.

"Look at me, don't move, I mean it...don't you move from here," Aston said when they were finally away from the danger in one of the vessels the keepers had around the 11. Now Christine could really look at him, he was badly hurt and he was all bloodied and he smelled of smoke and dirt.

In a second he was gone in the crowd of keepers, Christine wanted to run after him but instead, she stayed behind, at least he wasn't dead, she wanted to help but she felt like she was on their way, her request for aid had been denied and other teams seem to have everything under control outside of the barrier.

Christine waited until nightfall, there was no gunfire anymore and everything was under control, she had been helping the cleanup crews when Aston finally appeared, he was already patched up as he headed to one of the vessels and left.

~~~

A few days went by and Christine did not see Aston, she had faced a lot trouble but she wasn't involved in direct combat they went easy on her and sent her home instead she hated not knowing anything about him, but she needed time, she couldn't believe she had the guts to go against protocol and try and find him.

Christine had no idea her feelings ran that deep, realizing how much of a risk she was willing to go through just to make sure he was alright, any other time they had faced a situation like this, she was always at ease knowing that she was around and he was handling his team but this time she wasn't there and that terrified her.

Christine was in the shower as her home system scanned for available places, she needed to get away from peacekeeping, the feelings she had for Aston were too strong and she couldn't keep running behind him like a desperate girl it was messing with her duty.

She heard her door ring and she let her system scan the visitor as she dried up, Christine froze up when the system announced his name and his service code, there was no way Aston had come all the way to her home, she quickly tried to relax he was here to talk about how reckless she had been practising her apology for days, she had no right to be stepping on his scene like that when her aid request had been denied.

"Captain Conner I wanted...to apologize." Christine started as soon as she opened the door but quickly realized he had a blank expression on his face and just stared at her. Christine had never seen that expression on him before it was dark and feral, he was dressed in casual wear and she knew this was personal, Aston had never visited her and she let him inside.

There were a few moments of silence after he closed the door behind him as he stood looking down at her with the same expression.

"What were you doing at 11?" Aston asked and it sounded so low and strange Christine stopped looking at her feet and finally looked up at him.

"I told you before, I was trying to render Aid," Christine answered "I know, I was not requested but I just thought..."

"YOU thought, you thought what? That you could come in and do what? it was NOT your team." Aston said as he got right in front of her face.

Christine had never backed down but this time her heart was rising in both shame and embarrassment and she realized she had never been this close to him, did he really not see that? Was he that angry?.

"I just wanted to make sure everyone was alright, I am sorry I never should have done that." Christine managed to say as she lowered her gage under him.

Aston placed his hand around her waist and pulled her to him, Christine looked up at him, and he dipped down and smashed his mouth into her, she placed her hand on his chest and her eyes went wide she couldn't imagine he would ever do this as he place his other hand to the back of her head and slide his tongue into her mouth and she went limp in his arms, she closed her eyes and let him test her.

Christine had no idea how much time she had been in this kiss until his lips finally left her, she could barely breathe and her knees were weak with need.

"You better never scare me like that," he said against her lips

Aston let her go and she tried to compose herself, her mind was rising and her heart felt like it was exploding.

"Was there some punishment?" he asked in a more formal tone.

"I, hmm...yes, there was, but it was minor, thank you for... keeping me from the fire zone, things could have been way worse." She tried to match his tone even when her pussy was screaming for his attention.

"It's our job, Captain," Aston said and then he turned around to the door.

"Don't! Don't leave," Christine called out to him as he opened the door.

"Captain," he looked back at her.

"Don't pretend...I don't want to go back to pretending," Christine pleaded.

Aston stood at the door for what seemed like an eternity, before he got back inside and shut the door behind him. There was no hesitation in his step as he reached out for her and she leached to him, her legs on his waist Christine had imagined this moment for so long she couldn't believe it was happening, polite and charming Aston was kissing her neck and ripping her clothes off, as he placed her on her sofa and in an instant his tongue was sucking her nipples

Aston pulled her panties out of the way as he fingered her wet cunt, Christine heard his growl as he pulled his fingers inside her, and she almost went crazy as he placed both her legs on his shoulders and started eating her out. Christine's moans echoed through the house as he feasted on her folds and devoured her pink core, in a second she was screaming his name as she came on his face. When he looked up at her she saw the feral look in his eyes, he wanted so much more, he keep sucking and liking her as she got ready to come again and started riding his face.

"uhmmm, yes! Right there!" Christine howled through the wave's pleasure she was riding.

Aston kissed upwards into her stomach, her breast, neck and lips, she tested herself on his tongue. They embrace in a sensual war as their tongues battle for control Christine hissed in pain as she felt him push at her entrance he pushed deeper and slowly penetrated her, she closed her eyes as she felt herself being stretched and filled up her pain a reminder that this was not a fantasy Aston was really in her home and inside her. Christine could feel him deep inside, as he bottomed in they both breathed out in ecstasy.

Aston started moving in slow delicious strokes, making her shiver as she ground herself on his cock and he matched her with every stroke, they kissed passionately when he decided to place her legs on his shoulders and picked up the tempo, he drove her to the edge as she screamed his name in pleasure and massaged her pink clit, and he throws his head back as he drowned in her climax and her cunt tighten its grip on him feeling her get even slicker, Christine looked down at their union as he ripped her apart, the stokes got faster and her tits bounced around and he pulled on her tights impelling her with his large, thick black cock.

Christine felt like she would go insane as she felt her second orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks and Aston crushed his lips into her, he keep mercilessly fucking her until he released himself into her, they entangled their bodies until they could no longer breathe.

When Aston finally pulled himself away from her then she realized he was still dressed and she was very naked, she ran off to her room and slammed the door, her mind was raising, she couldn't believe she had actually fucked him, she quickly grabbed an old t-shirt and some sweatpants.

When she walked out, he was sitting on her sofa as if nothing had happened.

"I...I am, sorry I ran off." She stood there trying to look at his shoes.

"Come, here," Aston called her

She walked to stand between his legs, and he gently guided her to her knees.

"Show me how much you want it," Aston said as he pulled out his cook, and placed her hand on it.

Christine looked at it mesmerized she had been able to take all of it, it was so, thick and long, she placed small kisses on it and let her tongue run along its length as she opened her mouth and took more of it hissed and she eagerly started to suck on his length as she massaged his big balls, Christine felt him at the back of her throat and she struggles to take all of him she choked a few times as he pulled her hair and fucked her mouth.

Aston pulled her away from his cook and away from the sofa as she turned around he forced her onto her desk and she faced a mirror, he got behind her and pulled her sweatpants down her legs and spread her ass checks apart and found her wet and ready. He passionately kissed both cheeks before he proceeded to enter, Christine closed her eyes as the mixture of pain and pleasure brought her back to life, as he pushed deeper inside her he kissed her ear and put his hand on her neck.

"Open your eyes Christine, and watch me fuck you," Aston whispered in her ear.

Christine did as she was told as he slammed his hips into her, she looked at her reflection in the mirror, and it was real he was see-sawing his cock inside her wet, warm cunt but the look in his eyes drove her to the edge it was pure desire, raw need. she came all over his dick, her juices running down her open legs, she screamed his name over and over again.

"Don't move, baby" Aston said, as he moved away from the neck and place a hand on her love handle then he grabbed her hair with the other, Christine held on for dear life on the desk as he slammed inside her and he pulled on her hair, she watched herself being fucked and it made her even more excited, and he gave her all she wanted.

" Oh my god! Fuck! Harder, deeper... fuck don't stop, bae!" Christine watched herself as he mercilessly fucked her and she came again he let go of her hair, and as she came down from her climax he exploded inside her and his head flew back in pleasure.

Christine just stayed there bent over her desk as he pulled up his pants and massaged her ass, he slowly pulled her sweatpants back up her legs, she pulled herself up and turned to face him just to be assaulted by passionate kissing.

~~~

Christine woke up naked and sore, she stretched out and her heart dropped when she realized he was gone, he hadn't really said anything else except to give her instructions on how he wanted her to move.

But she couldn't believe it, she had never imagined sweet, polite Aston could be so intense in bed, she looked around her salon and realized she had spent the whole afternoon getting fucked. Christine didn't know where to go from here, how was she supposed to look at him and pretend she didn't want him after she had been riding him the night before. But he had to know there was no way he didn't know what this meant, why would he come over? Why would he kiss her and stay when they both knew he should have left.

Christine got in the shower and went to bed, she tried not to think about him it was for the best that they pretended nothing had happened, but she had been dreaming of being in his arms for two years and the reality had exceeded her expectations now how was she supposed to act as if it all never happened.

Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers
12