Reflexión

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she headed to the main district to carry on her report on the 11 incident and there he was smiling and joking around with the other team members and captains nothing left of the sexual beast that had assaulted her yesterday, and tried but she couldn't be around him she tried to avoid him and she worked on

other things while repaired a problem with her suit.

"Stop avoiding me," he said right next to her at the repair station.

"I am not avoiding you, Captain Conner,"

"Christine, you are a bad actress,"

"So what do you want me to do to uhm? You want me to act like we are friends when..." she whispered looking around to make sure there was no one listening in.

"When I was eating your ass yesterday?" Aston said looking into her eyes, sending shivers up her spine as the memory played in her mind.

"I can't do that Aston, I am sorry" She answered after a silence.

"Great, I never said that's what I want it."

"Then what do you want from me?"

"Just act natural, don't avoid me because I won't do the same," he said as he walked away.

Christine finished work and headed home, hoping her system had found her a replacement because after everything that had happened, there was no way she could continue to work, the need to be focused and being so deeply in love with him only made things difficult.

When she heard his name at the door she almost felt tempted to no open it but it was stronger than her as she opened the door and he stepped inside, she tried to step back and give him space but he had his hands on her in a second.

"I told you, to stop avoid me," he said against her as he massaged her ass.

"We can't do this again, I can't keep doing this"

"Tell me the reason you went to the 11."

"You know the reason, I went to aid"

"So you are going to lie to me," he pulled her even closer "We both know that's not it, you knew I was there and you disregarded an order not to assist."

"OK, so what if I did?" Christine said after a moment of silence, she knew there was no point in lying to him.

"You already showed me you care; now you telling me I can't have it?" he shoved his hand down her underwear and massaged her pussy "See you're already wet for me because you know who this belongs to."

"Aston, please... don't do this to me."

"Do what?" he asked as he inserted two fingers inside her, and she moaned on his chest "I only want to make you feel good, baby."

Aston fingered her thoughtfully until she was dripping, he set down and the sofa and pulled down his trousers pulling out his cock, he then pulled off his underwear and place both her legs to each of his sides and force her downwards and she found herself sitting on his cock as he entered her again, it took her a second to adjust to being stretched and the pleasure followed as he pulled down on her hips and he his pelvis and hips worked to meet her and as he did she felt him touching her deepest spots.

Christine ground her hips and forced herself to take all of his lengths, and she came again in no time enjoying wave after wave of fiery electricity running through her.

"That's it, baby, cum for me" Aston urged her as she rode her second orgasm this time she had her legs around his neck as he forced his cock into her on the sofa from above.

Christine felt his hot seed fill her as he came inside her with a loud growl, and she realized there was no way she could stop this, her pussy had a mind of its own when it came to him.

"I think I should let you know, I don't want to be a peacekeeper anymore" she said after she cleaned up a bit and she laying down on his chest in her bedroom.

"Is it because of me?"

"Partly, I just don't think I can keep doing this,"

"Well, if that's what you want to do I support you," he placed a kiss on her forehead "I hope you know by now I am not stopping this."

"Are you just doing this because you know I can't say no? And I care about you?"

Aston explored her mouth and she sucked on his tongue.

"Does it feel like that's all I want?"

Christine didn't really have an answer as he slowly lowered himself between her legs, Aston pulled her sweater off and started eating her out.

"Fuck, baby you have pretty pink pussy." Aston said as he licked and sucked on her folds, as she came on his face, screaming his name Aston pulled off his clothes and proceeded to make love to her.

Christine had never been touched so tenderly, it was slow and seductive like him, as he looked her in the eyes between kissing it was the most intimate moment ever, Christine was falling deeper in love with him as he held her tightly; she never wanted this moment to end and she placed both her hands on his ass cheeks and pushed him deeper wanted to be filled by him and make him feel her love.

....

12