Reform Pt. 04

Story Info
Ready for penetration?
3.9k words
4
1.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rugive
rugive
5 Followers

"Shit, that really took all my energy." Cliff said. He blew out the smoke from the blunt Raina had passed to him and closed his eyes.

They were outside, sitting in the car lot. Raina had grabbed Cliff quickly after the "contest" had ended and assured Fawn that he did not need to pull the car up to the front. She wanted to be as far from the others as possible as both she and Cliff needed a smoke break after that competition.

Kit was nowhere to be seen, but was furthest from Raina's mind at the moment.

She had already caught Cliff up on everything she'd found out from Dragon and Otter about the other guests. She'd been wrong about Raven who was particularly attached to Emu and didn't seem to be interested in engaging with anyone else.

"So, tell me what happened," Raina urged. She wanted to know about everything she'd miss while she was in the kitchen with Dragon and Otter.

Cliff explained that the contest had been Bear's idea. The main room group had been talking about the lack of 'fucktivities' compared to events hosted by Python, Cobra's brother.

Raina nodded.

Apparently Bear had suggested that the group replicate some games from previous events and everyone had encouraged Eagle to participate before fully explaining what they would entail.

Raina wanted to ask why Cliff didn't call her from the kitchen, but did not want to interrupt.

In round one, Cliff explained, he and Emu were stroked with tantric oils and brought nearly to peak but both of them held strong. Owl had volunteered for that round as well.

"How come you didn't--" Cliff began but was interrupted with a knock at the car window.

They both turned and saw Fawn smiling politely outside the car..

Cliff cracked the driver side window.

"Hi folks, sorry to bother you," Fawn apologized. "But I heard them say they were getting started with another activity soon and didn't want y'all to miss out. I think you have a few minutes though."

Cliff nodded and thanked him before putting the window back up.

"I don't know if I have the energy for anything else," He said with a chuckle.

Raina didn't know what to say. She definitely wanted to go back inside. Now that Cliff had gotten his nut out of the way, she was excited to see what she could get into.

As though reading her mind, Cliff took one more pull from the blunt and leaned over to shotgun her. Afterwards, he put the joint out and opened the driver door. He stepped one foot out, then turned back to Raina and popped a kiss on her lips.

"Let's go," he said. "Your turn."

************ *************

Back inside the main room, music was playing overhead and the room was buzzing with activity.

Raven was laid on the same chaise that recently held Emu and her legs were spread wide as Bear kneeled between them, eating her pussy generously. Her head hung off the side of the chair and she had both her breasts in her hands. Her moans were guttural and her eyes were rolling back in her head.

Raina shivered at the sight.

On one of the couches, Otter was receiving the same treatment from Dragon. However, her cries were more of a whimper. She wined her body like a snake and held onto Dragon's head when the wine reached her hips. Dragon, on her knees, held onto Otter's thigh and moaned against the wet flesh in her mouth. Panda was sitting on the coffee table behind Dragon, and Raina thought it was strange how he was rubbing her back as though extending his support.

Emu was stroking himself on the opposite couch, switching his attention from Raven and Bear to Otter, Dragon, and Panda. Eventually he moved over to the coffee table next to Panda and took the encouraging hand off Dragon's back and moved it to his own hard cock.

Panda wrapped his hand around Emu, but placed his other free hand back on Dragon.

Swan was gyrating on Cobra's lap in an armchair while Gekko stood next to the armchair jacking off in Cobra's face. Occasionally Cobra would turn to Gekko and open his mouth to suck the dick while he spread Swan's ass cheeks and bounced her hard on his lap.

Off to the side, Raina saw Canary - whom Raina had never heard speak - on her knees in front of Lion. The couple had never changed into the provided outfits. Lion had undone his pants and a long thin dick hung down between his legs and dangled in front of Canary's face.

Raina noticed Canary's hands were behind her back and she was looking up at Lion as though waiting for something.

Raina wasn't sure which activities Fawn had been referring them to, because she could not see where she would want to jump in. Everyone seemed to be exactly where they wanted to be.

She turned to say this to Cliff and realized he was no longer standing beside her. She walked over to the kitchen and found Cliff consoling Owl as she sobbed, drunkenly it seemed, into his shoulder.

"She's always doing that to me!" Owl cried. "That bitch knew I liked you."

Cliff's eyes were wide and he shrugged at Raina. Confused at what to do.

Raina shrugged too and began backing out of the kitchen. These two were the last ones she'd be interested in joining. Owl's cries were already dampening the excitement Raina had felt from watching the debauchery in the other room.

She turned into the hallway to head back there and thought she might get in line to see what that foul tongue of Bear's was actually good at...when she saw him.

A man was standing at the bottom of the stairs, leaning casually against the banister. He was wearing a red mask and the cloth around his hips were snug and printed like a leopard.

It was Kit. He stood staring at Raina. The left corner of his mouth was curled in a small smirk.

Raina stopped in her tracks, her legs didn't seem to want to move. She stood like a statue, stunned in Kit's gaze and she felt her heart pounding in two places.

Her mind was racing but she didn't know what to say. She'd had absolutely no idea that Kit would be part of tonight's exploits.

Kit beckoned her over with a single finger and suddenly Raina was floating over to him.

He did not break eye contact as the distance between them shortened.

When she reached him at the stairs, Raina still wasn't sure what to say.

"I was looking for you, Wolf." Kit said softly.

"You were?"

He nodded and stepped down from the bottom step. He stood right in front of her, a few inches taller, and looked down into her eyes. He reached and took her hand in his. She felt a gentle pull toward him and obediently advanced closer until they were pelvis to pelvis.

He smelled of soap and men's deodorant. Clearly fresh from the shower.

He was still wearing the smirk and Raina tried to keep his gaze, but in cowardice dropped her eyes to his pink lips.

Kit leaned forward and kissed her.

Mmm..she exhaled at the feel of his soft lips against hers and her head felt lighter. She felt his arm slip around her waist and everything about the way he handled her body was perfect and yet not enough.

He held her in a gentle lover's embrace, smacking audibly as he devoured her mouth.

Mmm...was that her moaning like that? Yes.. she was melting. She could feel his dick pinned up against his hip inside his smock and she wiggled her body against it.

Kit groaned at the stimulation and took a small step back. He smiled at Raina, kissed her forehead and pulled her to follow him up the stairs.

There was no hesitation. Her body was on fire for him and she wanted more of whatever he would give her. Her lips felt slightly tender. Face warm. Eyes heavy, wanting to close...and she could have closed them and not miss a step because Kit was in charge of her body now.

At the top, they passed the room she and Cliff had used earlier to change. Kit walked to the end of the hall and turned into the last room.

A king-size poster bed stood against one side on the right. To the left were open balcony doors, with curtains blowing into the room.

Raina saw a fan attached to the balcony overhang, oscillating a warm breeze through the doors.

Kit guided her to the bed and sat up against it. His feet were still planted on the floor and he wanted Raina to stand between his legs.

She did as he wanted and started to lean forward for another dizzying kiss, but was gently held back. Both of her arms were held in his hands. The control he exercised was tantalizing...frustrating.

His eyes scanned over her ensemble..as though deliberating where to begin.

"Want me to take it off?" Raina asked.

Kit shook his head. She felt an ounce of hope sink. What did he want to do with her?

She leaned in closer, pushing her hips against him. He grunted softly and smiled.

"Don't worry," he assured her. "I just want to take my time with you."

"I might be just a little less patient than you..." she shook her shoulders as she said this, her breasts jiggling beneath the straps that held them.

That caught his attention. "I don't think that's true," Kit pulled on one of the elastic straps that contained her right breast and then released it. It snapped loudly against her skin.

She gasped...but pushed her hips in deeper.

He repeated the action with her left breast and Raina breathed out a low moan. Her hands were on his sides and she dug her fingernails into his thick flesh. Grasping firmly as though she could pull him into her if she tried hard enough.

He hooked a finger into either strap and pulled her into him for a kiss. She was lost in his lips again. Fuck. He was such a good kisser. His lips were big and plush. When she let her tongue explore the caverns of his mouth, it slid over his misaligned teeth which turned her on even more.

She briefly imagined spending a Sunday afternoon with him, lying lazily in bed where she could explore every twist and turn in his mouth with her tongue, counting and tracing the unique design.

After a few moments, Kit broke the kiss and cupped one of her breasts into his mouth. Her nipples were already outside the restraints of the straps and stood so taut that Raina flinched when she felt the stroke of his tongue against them. Still, she pushed her chest toward him, and held his head in place, daring him to inflict more pain.

Kit held the nipple between his tongue and teeth and pulled his head back slowly. Raina whimpered. He came closer and suckled her, wiped the surface of her breast with his tongue, then used his teeth again.

He treated both breasts this way until her nipples felt so tender that the slightest touch would hurt more than it soothed. It felt as though every nerve ending in her body wanted to be next.

At last, to Raina's delight, Kit pulled her on the bed and positioned her on top of him while he laid on his back. Her legs spread in a saddle.

Usually she didn't appreciate this angle for sex as she often felt oversized compared to her laying partner. But here with Kit, she felt like a small toy who had come to life when touched. Brimming with excitement at the thought of being played with.

She reached down and rested a hand on his bulging package inches below the convex of her thighs. She could tell he was big down there. He was only semi hard and her mouth watered at the thought of winning her own competition in this room with him.

She rubbed him gently and squeezed the dense meat through the lace and rayon. His hands held on to her thighs on each side.

She peeled back the waistband and the hooded head of his dick peeked out, laying erect against his abdomen. Her eyes widened as she took in the length of it as it grew. The tip extended past his belly button.

She pinched the foreskin tip gently then pulled it back. The head was wet and slippery from the clear fluid seeping out as a result of his arousal.

"How old are you?" Raina asked.

Kit's teeth showed as he smiled and raised a brow. "24. Why? You getting second thoughts?"

She shook her head. "I just want to visualize you. I'm not having second thoughts at all."

His face turned serious. "Let's visualize together."

He nudged her thighs beckoning her to unsaddle him, then sat up and moved to his knees. He was facing the foot of the bed and Raina now noticed a full length mirror on the opposite wall facing them and reflecting Kit's strong body.

Kit pulled Raina to him and she crawled to position herself just as his hands guided. She kneeled in front of him facing the same direction toward the mirror, both of their feet pointing toward the head posts - their legs alternating. His left, her left, his right, her right.

Although she mostly blocked his body's reflection in the mirror, his shoulders were broader than hers and his skin darker. His presence was not lost from view.

One of his arms wrapped around her, pulling her to lean back against him. She backed into his chest and he nuzzled her neck. In the mirror she saw his head tilted opposite to hers, his lips puckering at her nape and she felt the wet kisses. His facial hair scratched and tickled and the combination of sensations sent chills through her body.

He reached down and pulled on one of the garter straps. He twisted the stretchy material around his hand, creating a vice that tightened and pinched her thigh. With his other hand, he delicately freed her breasts from their strappy cages, pulling the top portion of her outfit down.

She was fascinated at the sight of them in the mirror. It felt like an out of body experience. He was still kissing and sucking her neck and shoulders. The way he pulled on her straps with such authority and control, she appeared a willing victim caught in a web she didn't care to escape.

"I want you," Kit moaned into her ear. He led a trail of kisses from her neck to her right shoulder and sunk his teeth into her flesh.

Her breath caught in her chest in pain. Kit did not remove his teeth right away, He seemed to be digging in deeper. And deeper. She moaned in anguish and her head fell back, her back arching.

Was this man a fucking vampire?

He unclenched the teeth she craved to lick so badly and the pain site smarted. He kissed it and she winced. She turned to the mirror and he stared at her through their reflection.

"Too much?" He asked nervously.

"No," she breathed. "I can take it."

At that, Kit released the vice and slid his hand inside the only piece of coverage the strappy outfit provided in the lower half.

Raina gasped loudly then let out a low moan. Instinctively, her legs spread and she felt her pussy lips part - an invitation for his thick fingers to slide through.

In the mirror, they both watched his hand moving between her legs.

He cupped her vulva beneath the fabric and used the tip of his middle finger to graze her clit slowly. It felt like he was scratching an itch and her hips tilted toward his touch wanting him to scratch harder.

He repeated the motion, only using his middle finger to run up the spine of the little piece of flesh between her fuzzy pussy lips. She groaned and moaned at the torture.

She pulled the material aside to watch his finger work in the mirror. The sight seemed to set him off. He began using slightly more pressure to taunt her. Rubbing her wet clit and running his fingers inside the smooth space of her labias.

Her hips rocked rhythmically into his hand. She wanted to lay down and enjoy this, not be kneeling and trying to keep her balance. But the view was worth the effort.

She reached behind her and tugged at Kit's loincloth, pulling it below his hips, to his thighs and with his help unleashed the solid hard dick that had been pressed against her ass.

Her arm twisted behind her and she gripped him firmly. She didn't have to try and stroke from this position as he began rocking his hips from behind and the foreskin slid up and down in her hand. Occasionally brushing her lower back, leaving a wet and sticky residue in its wake.

She turned her face to him, "Kiss me." Though it sounded like a demand, inside she was begging.

Kit kissed her from the back. Loud and wet. His finger made circular motions against her clit while his dick throbbed and slid in her hand. The mirror reflected their contortion of mutual pleasure.

After a few moments, Kit pulled away from the kiss. He pulled his dick out of her hand and positioned it beneath her butt cheeks.

"Bend over just a little," he said gruffly.

She considered this a moment, then obeyed thinking he was ready to penetrate her at last.

In actuality, Kit pushed his dick further between her legs. In the mirror she saw it breach through her thighs, his wet tip peeking underneath her swollen clit.

He moved his cock back and forth between her legs. She felt a slight sensation at first then realized what he was doing. Reaching down she used her hand to guide his strokes within the space where her clit was now throbbing and engorged. Her fingers were moistening with the combination of their discharge.

Back and forth against her clit, creating a warming tingle. His speed increased and he held on to her hips. Her thighs, enveloping his gliding cock, were glazed with sweat and precum.

Thrusting - his dick pushing forward, her hand guiding it upward against her. Sliding - his shaft causing friction at the entrance of her vagina, her wetness lubricating the movements.

They watched themselves, locking eyes, smiling and groaning in pleasure. Edging from the live action porn of their own making.

Suddenly, she felt his hand on her back as he bent her further forward and without missing a beat, slid into her wet, warm pussy. The squelching sound of the penetration gave away how ready she'd been.

Wolf fell on all fours, closed her eyes and pushed her hips against his thrusts. Kit slowed his cadence and reached out to grab a handful of her curly locs.

The ecstasy was beyond. On the outside her clit buzzed in heat. Inside, Kit had landed on an erogenous zone that seemed to incapacitate her immediately.

She began sobbing and moaning.

"I didn't want to make you cry," he was saying as he continued to move in and out of her. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry. You're so wet! I had to be inside you. Fuck.. I couldn't help myself."

She felt as if she were exploding. She'd lost all control of her own body to a man she had just met.

A mix of emotions encased her mind as she was too powerless to crawl away from something she had never imagined existed.

She felt gratitude.

"Thank you. Thank you." She thought she said out loud, but couldn't be sure.

Kit was giving her something she wasn't sure she would ever find again. She felt sorrow. She never wanted this to end.

She soon realized that they were laying side-by-side. She had no idea when he switched positions, but somehow he seemed to know that he could gain better access to her G-spot by stroking from the left side. It was a "lazy sex" position she had done many times with many men. But never like this.

She couldn't tell if she was still crying. She wanted to look in the mirror so she could make a memory which included more than just these feelings which would haunt her forever.

As though reading her mind, Kit whispered, "Visualize with me, Wolf. Open your eyes."

She moaned and felt fear at how this man seemed to know everything about pleasing her. She opened her eyes, which she could not remember closing and looked ahead. Another moan escaped her at what she saw.

They laid horizontal across the bed, facing the mirror. Her right top leg was spread open and her ankle locked within his. He was massaging her clit gently and continued stroking inside her from behind.

His mouth hung open slightly and his focused on the center of her spread legs in the mirror.

"Wait.." She felt she sounded drunk.

"Is it too much?" Kit breathed in her ear.

Wolf shook her head and moaned "Noo..."

His rhythm quickened and he rested his head against hers.

She began focusing on his breathing and his words.

rugive
rugive
5 Followers
12